Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
173,421 - 173,440 of 201,350 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#184140 Aug 2, 2013
Can e be calculated from this infinite series?

e = 1/0!+ 1/1!+ 2/2!+ 3/3!+........n-2)/(n-2)!+(n-1) /(n-1)!+ n/n!

Or is a modification required?

Hugh (smiles).

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#184142 Aug 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'M ABOVE RELIGION - NO RELIGION FOR ME:
If at all I intend latching on to a religion, it will be Buddhism for known reasons. But, I prefer staying out of all religions since the knowledge at my disposal about the reality is way beyond the teachings of every religion even Buddhism. Every religion is a limitation and ultimately revolves around the worship of a typal being usually an typal evil being or at the most the faith could culminate in the worship of its founder who would be a person of perversity or have limited knowledge and ordinary inner experiences. With me the yogic experiences are continuing till the present in a most spontaneous way without me making any effort and so, I'd rather be a spiritualist or a mystico-rationalist who's free to explore the scales of the manifested reality leading right up to the source which is the unified field of consciousness-energy. Let's see how far it goes. At present, I'm on the sidelines.
You are rejecting God and using religion as an excuse to do so.
You are ignorant Joe!
Christianity is not a religion.

Location hidden

#184143 Aug 2, 2013
Christianity is another mind-control cult!

Location hidden

#184144 Aug 2, 2013
By the word God is always meant a typal being of any plane especially a typal being of any lower plane who is anthropopathic, anthropomorphic and what not!

Location hidden

#184145 Aug 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Christianity is another mind-control cult!
You are ignorant Joe!
Religion is manís attempt to reach God
Christianity is Godís attempt to reach man
Therefore, Christianity is not a religion.

Location hidden

#184146 Aug 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
By the word God is always meant a typal being of any plane especially a typal being of any lower plane who is anthropopathic, anthropomorphic and what not!
You are ignorant Joe!
God created ALL THE PLANE'S OF THE WORLD AND EVERY THING THAT EXIST IN THEM.
You Joe, don't know the difference between created beings and God.
Created being's seek the power of God.
You Joe got sucked into believing created entities as being gods.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#184147 Aug 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Does it really matter?
What if all your attacks on God are based on ignorance and sheer inability to recognise the existence of your creator.
Your earthly master certainly was no better, was he?
Go on Joel...Bow down to God and enjoy life.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#184148 Aug 3, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sweet Shamma how are you?
Muslims are insane people?
To an insane person, a sane person may look insane.
If they love death more than life HOW COME their population keeps increasing?
Muslims do not worship a naked man as their God.
Moses was the same as Muhammed?
We are NOT allowed to murder others, Shamma.
Have you actually come across a REAL Muslim?
And does that Muslim want to murder you?
Come on Shamma...stop this paranoia.
Is your policy..."Whatever it is..I am against it"?
Let's sing a funny song....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4v3etuIw-aMXX
Thank G-d for Groucho!
lol!
Thanks for saving my time.

Shamma is an insane Christian who is more insane then the Church fathers, who lost all sanity and came up with Christianity and her insane Trinity, which turn Trinitarian Christians into monsters.

Salaams, bro and Eid Mubarak soon

BMZ
MUQ

Lucknow, India

#184150 Aug 3, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice indeed, bro.
Seeker is unable to deal with real issues.
He starts screaming and shouting because logic is not his forte.
Your questions are very logical and pertinent.
Seeker is trapped in his own world.
Salaams.
Thank you brother for your support and appreciation.

People try to jump and start in all directions at the same time.

Somehow I am controlling my urge and making this discussion slow, so that things become very clear.

I will watch and see his reply.

Thank you once again.

Ramdan Kareem and Happy Eid

Salaam

MUQ

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#184151 Aug 3, 2013
INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE RESEARCH VEDAS PROVED VALMIKI RAMAYAN AS AUTHENTIC HOLY BOOK. WITH THE HELP OF NASA. SOFTWARE. SCIENTISTS DECLARED BHAGWAN RAMS BIRTH DATE AS 10 JANUARY 5114 B.C. SAME DATE WHICH IS MENTIONED IN VALMIKI RAMAYAN.BHAGWAN RAM LEFT FOR BANVAS AT THE AGE OF 25 YEARS ACCORDING TO VALMIKI RAMAYAN, SCIENTISTS CONFIRM THE AGE AS 25 YEARS.

ALSO 250 PLACES FROM AYODHYA TO RAMESHWARAM SCIENTISTS FOUND SAME MARKS INDICATED IN VALMIKI RAMAYAN.

THIS SHOWS THAT WHATEVER MENTIONED IN OUR HOLY VEDAS ARE FACT.
WE HINDU SHOULD BE PROUD THAT WE ARE BORN AS HINDU AND NOW WE SHOULD WALK ON THE SAME PATH IN WHICH BHAGWAN RAM & BHAGWAN KRISHNA USE TO

I REQUEST ALL MUSLIMS OF WORLD COME BACK TO YOUR SANATAN DHARAM IN WHICH YOUR ANCESTORS WERE BORN.

JAI SHRI RAM. JAI SHRI KRISHNA.Har Har Mahadev.

REFERENCE BY ZEE NEWS.

Location hidden

#184152 Aug 3, 2013
nek insaan wrote:
INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE RESEARCH VEDAS PROVED VALMIKI RAMAYAN AS AUTHENTIC HOLY BOOK. WITH THE HELP OF NASA. SOFTWARE. SCIENTISTS DECLARED BHAGWAN RAMS BIRTH DATE AS 10 JANUARY 5114 B.C. SAME DATE WHICH IS MENTIONED IN VALMIKI RAMAYAN.BHAGWAN RAM LEFT FOR BANVAS AT THE AGE OF 25 YEARS ACCORDING TO VALMIKI RAMAYAN, SCIENTISTS CONFIRM THE AGE AS 25 YEARS.

ALSO 250 PLACES FROM AYODHYA TO RAMESHWARAM SCIENTISTS FOUND SAME MARKS INDICATED IN VALMIKI RAMAYAN.

WE HINDU SHOULD BE PROUD THAT WE ARE BORN AS HINDU AND NOW WE SHOULD WALK ON THE SAME PATH IN WHICH BHAGWAN RAM & BHAGWAN KRISHNA USE TO

I REQUEST ALL MUSLIMS OF WORLD COME BACK TO YOUR SANATAN DHARAM IN WHICH YOUR ANCESTORS WERE BORN.

REFERENCE BY ZEE NEWS.
So, the Treta Yug that is supposed to stretch back hundreds of thousands of years is now fixed in 5000 BC? Well, whatever.

I am unconcerned about Rama's date of birth but am more concerned about his deeds.

Why did he destroy the prosperous city of Lanka and mass-murder so many people in Lanka?

Why did he single out his opponents for murder?

Why did he mistreat his chaste and faithful wife, Seetha?

Wasn't Rama powerful enough to avoid war, harsh words and bloodshed by instead employing his Yogic Power to tame, chase away or dissolve the adverse vital forces guiding Ravana and his other opponents?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#184153 Aug 3, 2013
nek insaan wrote:
REFERENCE BY ZEE NEWS.
Thank you for your thought provoking post.
I think Ramayan is a very good story indeed. There is a lot to learn from it including the patience and strength of Rama. Sita herself was put through a terrible time both in the hands of Ravan and later by Rama who was not comfortable with her time away.
I am not sure if there are original Valmiki Ramayana writings available? How old are they?
Thanks.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#184154 Aug 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the Treta Yug that is supposed to stretch back hundreds of thousands of years is now fixed in 5000 BC? Well, whatever.
I am unconcerned about Rama's date of birth but am more concerned about his deeds.
Why did he destroy the prosperous city of Lanka and mass-murder so many people in Lanka?
Wasn't Rama powerful enough to avoid war, harsh words and bloodshed by instead employing his Yogic Power to tame, chase away or dissolve the adverse vital forces guiding Ravana and his other opponents?
Good questions, Joel.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#184155 Aug 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you brother for your support and appreciation.
People try to jump and start in all directions at the same time.
Somehow I am controlling my urge and making this discussion slow, so that things become very clear.
I will watch and see his reply.
Thank you once again.
Ramdan Kareem and Happy Eid
Salaam
MUQ
You are welcome, brother and you are doing the right thing.
Thank you for the your kind wishes.
I also wish you and family Ramadan kareem and a very Happy Eid in a few days InShaAllah
Salaam, Alex WM
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#184156 Aug 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Thanks for saving my time.
Shamma is an insane Christian who is more insane then the Church fathers, who lost all sanity and came up with Christianity and her insane Trinity, which turn Trinitarian Christians into monsters.
Salaams, bro and Eid Mubarak soon
BMZ
lol...glad to be of help, bro!
Whatever it is..Shammy is against it!
They are into building themselves a bubble of ignorance made of aflimsy material known as Islamophobia!
Thank you, bro for the your kind wishes.
May I wish you and family Ramadan Kareem and a very Happy Eid in a few days, InShaAllah
Salaam, Alex WM

Location hidden

#184157 Aug 3, 2013
My dear friend ur questions are logical.

Therefore you would be knowing that there is 2 forms of god in which he/she is worshiped, one is formless another one with form which comes on earth in the form of human as a messenger.

Now ur question why Ram destroyed Prosperous city Lanka?

Lord Ram sent many messenger to Ravan to avoid war bloodshed but he refused.

If you go through Ramayan u will find your answer in it.
God come on earth to give message to us humans that whatever deed you do you will get back.

Ram was capable to kill Ravan with yogic power but he didn't used, this was to give message to humanity if any person do evil things he will be killed by normal person.

The people lived in city Lanka were ASUR, Ravan was half ASUR and half Brahmin, but attracted towards ASUR concept.

Ravan knows that Ram himself is god and if he is killed by Ram he will get (MOKSH) which every human is in search for but what about other ASUR's how will they get MOKSH. So he didn't compromise with Shri Ram and choose to fight battle with god Ram so that whoever ASUR will be killed by lord Ram will get MOKSH.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#184158 Aug 3, 2013
nek insaan wrote:
Therefore you would be knowing that there is 2 forms of god in which he/she is worshiped, one is formless another one with form which comes on earth in the form of human as a messenger.

<quoted text>
Ice has form but water vapor is formless - so, is there any change in the innate molecular formula of both the states of water which is H2O? No, right?

So, whether the typal being calling itself God has taken physical form via an incarnation or if it remains formless (formless from a physical perspective) or physically unincarnated, what does it matter as its innate power and its inherent degree of consciousness ought to as such remain unaltered.

Whereas in the supraphysical planes beyond the gross physical spatio-temporal dimensions, a vibration or typal consciousness with its inherent energy field has a form or a configuration that's native to its plane of origin.

Thus, we see the words form and formless are mental constructs of the mind enmeshed in matter.

What matters is the intrinsic properties, power and degree of consciousness.

Location hidden

#184159 Aug 3, 2013
nek insaan wrote:
Ram was capable to kill Ravan with yogic power but he didn't used, this was to give message to humanity if any person do evil things he will be killed by normal person.

<quoted text>
LOL.

Whether one kills with a physical weapon or by using a mantra directed at the opponent, the act of murder is involved in both these cases.

I meant this - murder whether by physical weapons or by employing mantras should have been avoided by Rama at all costs.

If ordinary negotiations failed, Rama should have been powerful enough to tame or drive away the adverse vital beings who had possessed Ravana and all his other opponents.

With the calming down, taming or chasing away of the adverse vital beings possessing his opponents, thus violence, bloodshed and murder would have been avoided and the adverse vital beings would have on the contrary become Rama's friends or would have been subdued enough to not create problems for him and with the possessing adverse vital beings surrendering before the superior and non-violent yogic power of Rama, his human opponents, too, who were possessed and being guided by the adverse vital beings, would have calmed down and done Rama's bidding which is handing over Seetha without war or argument.

This superior approach would have been a true victory and murder, whether using physical weapons or mantras, would have been avoided and so friend and foe would have shared a harmonious working relationship.

Killing, threatening, abusing, cursing, enslaving, sectarianism, fanaticism, and other acts of violence are the perverse doings of the demon-possessed inferior prophets who execute the vile commands of an adverse vital being (asuric or demonic power) who is God to them.

Location hidden

#184160 Aug 3, 2013
nek insaan wrote:
Ravan knows that Ram himself is god and if he is killed by Ram he will get (MOKSH) which every human is in search for but what about other ASUR's how will they get MOKSH. So he didn't compromise with Shri Ram and choose to fight battle with god Ram so that whoever ASUR will be killed by lord Ram will get MOKSH.

<quoted text>
LMAO.

That's all hogwash and ignorant explanations to give a favorable explanation for murder.

Rama's teachings and his life-actions reveal that he was an incarnation of the Higher Mind Plane with infusions of Vital Power as the High Mind Formation descended to incarnate as Rama.

So, Rama himself was an incarnation of a typal being of a not very high grade of consciousness-energy - namely, of the Higher Mind Plane - and was hence incomplete and filled with flaws and thus his words, policies and actions were such.

Moksh or Liberation is of the gross physical, subtle physical, lower vital, higher vital, mental, higher mental, illumined mind, intuitive mind, overmental, supramental and other kinds. There's a gradation where Moksh is concerned.

No one attains to any kind of Moksh by getting murdered.

The very act of murder would generate unbalanced vibrations in the murdered person's physical, vital and mental force fields that would in turn further smother the poise of the indwelling psychic (soul) that supports and organizes the frontal personality of matter, vital and mind in the person and this violent act (murder) would create greater turmoil in the psychic poise and far from being liberated, the murdered person's disembodied psychic with its overlying force fields of mind, vital and physical would vibrate at a violent frequency causing great distress.

Understand, now?

Location hidden

#184161 Aug 3, 2013
lord Shiv is worshipped formless whereas other god messenger Ram Krishna and others are worshipped in form.

Moral is Ram, Krishna and,Jesus, Buddha was real they came on earth gave message to humanity. Now it is upto us whom we should follow.

We humans think that we are most intelligent, intelligent than our creator when person thinks like this way from that time he/she chooses wrong path for himself.

All messenger came to teach us how to live our life except Muhammad bcoz he was not a messenger there is no proof of him being a messenger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Aug 27 MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Aug 27 MUQ1 1
Ancient Armenian City Reveals New Secrets Aug 26 interesting 2
Ancient Mayan cities found in Mexican jungle Aug 22 Interesting 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Aug 21 Iruth Bausec Algz... 39
Researchers come across trove of Buddhist artif... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
Greek mound excavators: No tours please, too busy Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••