Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,094

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
peter

Minneapolis, MN

#183652 Jul 26, 2013
yashwa is jesus , it means may he fix it
jesus comes from eyesus I think it means he is one , its the name given after now youcant call him yashewa , you will refer to him by a verb because he is godnow , this people were men of god they knew there scriptures , so eyesus christos means jesus was crusefide for you he the one christ os ( its plural or for many for the verb you . his name and last name is a sentence declaring he being one and was crusified for you

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183653 Jul 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The law of God is in my heart Shamma and I meditate in it night and day. Your heart and your ears are uncircumcised and you cannot understand. Jesus is my enemy and I will defeat him. I have been sent by God to declare the works of the Lord to the inhabitants of the earth and I'm just wondering if you will repent before your death. There is no repentance after death. Doesn't the NT say, "It is appointed to man once to die, and after that the judgment"? I completely agree with that. After death, there are no second chances.
Jesus is your enemy because Jesus tells you the truth, and you resent the truth.

You are acting like the Muslim prophet

You think that you just enter into Gods kingdom with out having a glorified body.

LMAO!
You are acting just like the Muslim prophet Muhammad, and Muhammad is a false prophet.
LOL!

peter

Minneapolis, MN

#183654 Jul 26, 2013
yahwe

is also a verb , for here . you get the sound , you will refer to go so is alohim dont it sound so similar to alah, alahim ehhh ,? lol . no name of god ladies and gentelmen in arabic or heberew or 7 lol . if you made language then you shal make a name for god . but if god gave you language then his name is the words he gave you . god is in the sound .
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#183655 Jul 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is your enemy because Jesus tells you the truth, and you resent the truth.
You are acting like the Muslim prophet
You think that you just enter into Gods kingdom with out having a glorified body.
LMAO!
You are acting just like the Muslim prophet Muhammad, and Muhammad is a false prophet.
LOL!
I am a Messiah, Shamma and we all have a lot in common. You can find this in a book written by Jack Gratus called "The False Messiahs". It's very expensive though and the libraries don't have it. It'll cost you about $350 new. I was able to find a used copy. I read and popularized it 30 years ago and it disappeared from the shelves. It's very incriminating. I am a messiah or mahdi, whether or not I was sent by the living God is a matter of opinion.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183656 Jul 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: obviously you have never tried to quote, eevreet on this message board.
I sure as heck have, but you just don't pay attention, oh mister all mighty.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
the most i have done, is to give you direct translations.
You have given nothing but stupid ideas of your own invention. There is NOTHING in the scriptures that says that right now is merely a third repeat of what has already happened. There is NOTHING that says Adam will return. NOTHING. And if you say otherwise, then bring the scriptures, but you and I both know that you will do nothing but make excuses for not doing so.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and don't tell me i have not given to you - "(and G-D said, "Let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS. They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps that creeps upon the earth.")".
NONE of your made up ideas are about what you just quoted. NONE.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
in case you have not guessed, this is THE OUR IMAGE of HaMosheeach on earth.
We were made in God's image. That's ALL that it says. It say NOTHING about YOU and NOTHING about any return of Adam. NOTHING. And there is no such verbiage as "THE OUR IMAGE", nor "here in TheTorah" nor "here in IT", so quit making up stupid, nonsensical verbiage. It is nothing but a stupid annoyance. You were taught English, so speak it. There is no reason for you to not speak in clear terms instead of stupid verbiage that you invented. There is no reason for the stupid theatrics.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
what can i say, if you a preferre village idiot for that same old devil again. and how dare you, threaten your whole family with a curse from G-D.
YOU ARE the village idiot, but you simply cannot understand that.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and what don't you understand, about G-D only giving TheTorah now.
The Torah is a book given to Moses long ago. If you mean something else when you say this, then state it clearly.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and we are all here in it again, with adam and your grandmother.
We are NOT in the Torah. The Torah is a book. We are here in life itself. And there is no reference to anybody's grandmother in the Torah, it is your own phraseology, and it makes no sense at all. Eve, or whatever name you want to call her, is NOT my grandmother.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
with you all making no difference than the last time,
You make the LEAST amount of difference of anybody. And you are NOT God, and you are NOT Adam, you are simply nothing but a delusional person, that is every bit as regular as anybody else except for the fact that you suffer from mental illness which causes false, delusional beliefs in you.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
adam and your grandmother were here. with all of you, in denial of G-D while actually here in TheTorah.
I have no idea what you mean by "here in TheTorah", and you can never explain what you mean by that, so your statement is merely to be ignored as the musings and rantings of a lunatic who can't even communicate in proper English. Period.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183657 Jul 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Messiah,
Why don't you and Jimmie C Boswell argue about who the Messiah is so that we can all decide? Enough of this freak show. One of you HAS to be wrong. But, let's face it, BOTH of you are wrong.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#183658 Jul 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you and Jimmie C Boswell argue about who the Messiah is so that we can all decide? Enough of this freak show. One of you HAS to be wrong. But, let's face it, BOTH of you are wrong.
I am confident and at peace, but that's why I don't like to talk about it. The scripture says "his work shall go before him" I have ended the Cold war and gotten the Jews out of Russia. I cannot go to Jerusalem until the Temple is rebuilt. VWD Day will come by the end of 2014 and that will prove it. All of the prophecies concerning the "suffering servant" have been fulfilled in my life. My doctor is Jewish and he believes in me. He is Elijah the prophet, my savior. Time will tell and I'm not ashamed of my hope.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#183659 Jul 26, 2013
SUSAN:

Hi,

What do have to say about the global events that will unfold in the year 2014 and beyond?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#183660 Jul 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
SUSAN:
Hi,
What do have to say about the global events that will unfold in the year 2014 and beyond?
"The actors and jesters are here, the stage is in darkness and clear, for raising the curtain and no one's quite certain whose play it is" Supertramp. They are the Rock that begat me in August 1983 when the Holy Spirit came upon me causing a psychotic break. Deut. 32:18. The Messiah is coming, whoever he or she may be. The world will be divided into two groups, the righteous and the wicked. Messiah will bring peace particularly to the middle east. The first consumption/judgment will cut off the enemies of God, the second the wicked and the third unbelievers. I can't go into alot of detail, the vision and prophecy is supposed to be sealed up. Dan. 9:24.
petr

Germany

#183661 Jul 26, 2013
Italians call black people apes. Most racist people.

Location hidden

#183662 Jul 26, 2013
petr wrote:
Did your mommy tell you what to post?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183663 Jul 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then maybe you can begin to explain yourself in a clear manner and you can first start with explaining EXACTLY what you mean by "here in The Torah". You use these stupid cryptic expressions that mean nothing to anybody unless you can clearly explain what you mean by it, but you clearly cannot. Until you can do such, all of your words are to be merely disregarded. Is that clear enough for you?
<quoted text>
I do not care about anything that you say because I do not believe that you are connected to God at all, and you are merely suffering from delusions for whatever reason. Is that clear enough for you?
<quoted text>
You are NOT Jesus again. You have no miracles to offer, nor do you even have any wisdom to offer. Get that through your thick head.
<quoted text>
No, you only do what your personal delusions command you to do.
<quoted text>
You don't even understand anything that Jesus said, so please do not even comment on what he said. It's an insult to me, and probably even Jesus himself, although I personally cannot speak for him, because I have no stupid delusion that tells me that I can, like you apparently do.
<quoted text>
Do you know what my name for you is? It is Jimmie C Boswell, the guy that lost his mind one day. Period. That is your ACTUAL name. You are not any sort of Messiah at all and how dare you try to mislead people with you errant ideas. You need some help. And STOP misrepresenting what God says with your invented, psychotic tripe. I only hope that God has mercy with you simply because you have lost your mind anyway and God will grant you forgiveness, as long as you have shown that you have been willing to forgive others that have wronged you in your life. You better hope that you have done that.
rabbee: disbelieve all you want, but there is no salvation granted to those who are not here in TheTorah today. just like the last two Torot times, you were all not here in IT with the arrival of adam and his mate. there is nothing cryptic about, being actually here in TheTorah. no matter what other story from the devil, you all think you are in. THE G-D WHO Only gives TheTorah is not a liar about giving this only again.

and go ahead and disbelieve that the one you call jesus, is not connected with G-D. it is your error to assume, i am not The-HE WHO has been returned. your only own words are yours, to forever be self strangled on. go away you wicked and evil talking critter, for truly i never knew you. G-D and i do not need you to complete The Torah here in IT.

your calling me a lunatic, with your being the lunatic. is nothing more than the vanity of the subtle beast in possession of you. an you lie when you say i have not even commented on what the alleged as jesus has said. since i have even commented, on the fig tree and others. your just a self blinded hypocrite. when are you going to get the message, you have been rejected by both G-D and TheHisSon, as your only last hope. for i also reject all the evil and wicked, subtle talking critters in this whole world against G-D. for you are the dead, dead and disgusting dead again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#183664 Jul 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not arrested for drinking iced tea. He was arrested for Criminal Trespass--which is remaining on private property after being told to leave. It is obvious that the officer is a privately paid off duty employee of the store. The store has the right to ask anyone to leave their property.
Now, let's not be naive. The store is likely having problems with drinking in the lot and also with people transferring alcoholic beverages to other cans. The store is responsible for allowing people to drink alcohol on their property. The guy was uncooperative. The officer did what he should have--he told the uncooperative person to leave. The guy didn't. He was criminally trespassing.
You need to listen with care, understanding and put yourself in the position of the BLACK. The policeman did NOT identify himself initially plus the BLACK was waiting on others. Now when is that a CRIME?

How was he trespassing in a PUBLIC space?

Is there a sign saying no BLACKS allowed?

America is a land of INEQUALITY RACISM etc.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#183665 Jul 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh, what are you talking about? Neither kid was charged.
The author is reporting on media perception only. And, even from that point of view, there are variables that have to be factored. The difference is not only that one kid is black and one is white. The difference is two different media outlets. If NBC had reported both, then you have something to gripe about. Same with the converse if CNN reported both.
What is refreshing is the attitude of the grandmother of the black kid. She is a no nonsense provider. The white kid's father needs to learn something from her.
Eric---Hugh, what are you talking about? Neither kid was charged

Hugh--- "a reporter who explains that the police PLAN to go forward with charges of GRAND THEFT against him(the 7 year old BLACK). While he’s “too young to go into any type of juvenile facility,” he says,“police say they do want to GET HIM INTO THE SYSTEM, so that they can get him some type of help.”

Now Eric, explain the words above and tell me what part of it is UNTRUE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#183666 Jul 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see any of those qualities in the american posters here? If yes, who and what qualities?
1. My words were a reference to some of the dominant qualities of the American society.

2. Not every American would fit my words and even those who fit will not necessarily fulfil all of them

3. Yes and points 1 and 2 should be taken into consideration when reading my yes. The relevant persons and the applicable traits are clear for all to see.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#183667 Jul 26, 2013
petr wrote:
Now Peter, even if they call black people apes, will that make "blacks" apes? No and any jackass including those involved in such name-calling know this to be true.

As far as I am concerned such names tell me that the name-callers are having issues of insecurity among other things and are in need of therapy.

Location hidden

#183669 Jul 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Peter, even if they call black people apes, will that make "blacks" apes? No and any jackass including those involved in such name-calling know this to be true.
As far as I am concerned such names tell me that the name-callers are having issues of insecurity among other things and are in need of therapy.
You don't live in America HughBe.
You are making assumptions from a video that you don't no if it was as black set up.

When gangs move in an area and want to do business the first thing they do is try to make the cops look bad in public.

Then they are free from police harassment, they have the civil rights groups on their side protecting from the police.
And are free to do their drug dealings.

Those tactics were used in the State of Michigan city, and their cities became lawless, and now the State of Michigan is filing for bankrupt.

The same thing is happening in Chicago Illinois.
Its Blacks killing Blacks over drugs and the civil rights organizations have a blind eye to all the crime going on.

But the minute a white cop arrest a Black there is protest from all the black civil rights groups.

The white man in the Black area has no civil rights.

Your talking out of your hat HughBe.

Location hidden

#183670 Jul 26, 2013
Susan,

Thanks.

Anything specific about global events in 2014?

Thank you in advance.

Location hidden

#183671 Jul 26, 2013
Blacks simply wish to live off the progress made by others. They're parasites in most cases and given to laziness, crime, gluttony and sensual excesses. I can't name a single prominent black scientist, mathematician or logician. Which invention, great idea or discovery can be attributed to blacks? None. The NWO cabal has a plan involving the mass culling of blacks.

Location hidden

#183672 Jul 26, 2013
A "clever" black is Hugh.....in my field of experience given my own intelligence and with respect to the intelligent people I have met or meet on a regular basis, well, dear Hugh, a grown up nearing 50 or 50 something black, is on the intellectual level of middle school kids. Shame. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kurt Simmons: Verbal inspiration and inerrancy ... Mon eee 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Sep 14 Min 44
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Sep 12 Rabbeen Al Jihad 44
Jim Long: Noahide, Archaeologist, Filmmaker Sep 12 Yenda Rinderpest 1
5 horrific things that can haunt your finances Sep 5 THE BAR is RICO 1
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Aug 27 MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Aug 27 MUQ1 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••