Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,327

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#183587 Jul 25, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz most authoritative one. LMAO! that was great! I think you have the makeings of a great stand up comedy here,lol. was there truely such an exchange between the prophet and these arrogant crossworshippers? I assumed from what Ive read that the priest or minister was scared to even open his mouth ! Lest even the Angels spank him for His overzealous assumptions. CheerZ
Thanks, Rabbeen. I am glad that you found it great.

I just hope the Christian lovers of Hadith do not add it into their Hadith Collections.

I don't want to hear or read, "We heard from Rabbeen, who heard from BMZ, when narrated on the authority of ..........".

Salaams
BMZ

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183588 Jul 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am now writing again after getting Susan's approval.
Our dear in-house scholar Susan Blange has already confirmed the following.
"Satan and God have intimate knowledge of each other and are in the same family. Satan was the son of God and is presently the Father of God."
Here, we see a perfect Satanic Trinity in play.
Just wanted to remind you. Thanks
Susan needs to buy a flash light and start looking for herself.
She is lost some where in the dark.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#183589 Jul 26, 2013
WORDS OF A DERANGED IDIOT:

"A fasting person is in a state of worship even if asleep in bed. Every breath he takes while asleep is 'tasbih', and his sleep itself is worship."

- Prophet Muhammad.

LMAO.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183591 Jul 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night Alex.
Don't forget to take Your meds.
Good day to you, dear Shamma.
You avoided answering this, Shamma.
Now we all know that you worship the trinity of:

Satan the dad
Satan the son
Satan the ghost.

TRUE GOD NEVER told YOU to WORSHIP THE satanic TRINITY.
PROVE to us FROM THE TANACH OR even OT THAT GOD TOLD YOU TO WORSHIP THE TRINITY.

CAN YOU FIND GOD TELLING YOU TO WORSHIP THE TRINITY IN THE GOSPELS?

SO SHAMMA, YOU ARE INDEED A SATAN WORSHIPPER.

If you ask the Jews, they may say BJ is Satanic seducer.
If you ask others they may say BJ who is not exactly Jesus but a Pagan MISrepresentation of Jesus is a Satanic seducer who has forced the Christians to worship a Jewish man instead of worshipping Lord God Almighty.

BJ the naked pagan on a pole is Satan Himself, Shamma.

Good deeds can outweigh sins when we truly repent and continue with more good deeds instead of evil ones.

Allah IS LORD GOD to whom Jesus prayed.
Jesus prayed ONLY to ALLAH.

You are praying to Jesus the Jewish man (or is it BJ the naked pagan who misrepresents Jesus?).
Why do you continue to be a second class worshipper?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183592 Jul 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Susan needs to buy a flash light and start looking for herself.
You are being unfair to Susan.
Yes, Susan needs a flash light so that spiritually blind people like you can find her and hopefully find yourselves.
The flash light is to bring you out of the dark.

Location hidden

#183593 Jul 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan the dad
Satan the son
Satan the ghost.
PROVE to us FROM THE TANACH OR even OT THAT GOD TOLD YOU TO WORSHIP THE TRINITY.
If you ask others they may say BJ who is not exactly Jesus but a Pagan MISrepresentation of Jesus is a Satanic seducer who has forced the Christians to worship a Jewish man instead of worshipping Lord God Almighty.
Good deeds can outweigh sins when we truly repent and continue with more good deeds instead of evil ones.
You are praying to Jesus the Jewish man (or is it BJ the naked pagan who misrepresents Jesus?).
Living life something Muslims don't do!
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino

Location hidden

#183594 Jul 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being unfair to Susan.
Yes, Susan needs a flash light so that spiritually blind people like you can find her and hopefully find yourselves.
The flash light is to bring you out of the dark.
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183595 Jul 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
WORDS OF A DERANGED IDIOT:
"A fasting person is in a state of worship even if asleep in bed. Every breath he takes while asleep is 'tasbih', and his sleep itself is worship."
- Prophet Muhammad.
LMAO.
Clueless Joel, do you know anything about Jesus, fasting and prayers?

A....Matthew 4.
1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted[a] by the devil.
2 After FASTING FORTY days and FORTY nights, he was hungry.

B.....Matthew 17 International Standard Version
Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon

17 Jesus replied,“You unbelieving and perverted generation! How long must I be with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring him here to me!”(VERY TACTFUL!!)

18 Then Jesus rebuked the demon and it came out of him, and the boy was healed that very hour.

19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and asked,“Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

20 He told them,“Because of your lack of faith. I tell all of youg with certainty, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you can say to this mountain,‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.

21 But this kind does not come out except by >>>>>>>PR AYER and FASTING.”<<<< <<<<<<<
(Joel, are you still with me?)

C....Matthew 6:16 New International Version (©2011)
"WHEN (Not "if") you FAST, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are FASTING. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

D.....AND HOW ABOUT THIS "JOEL"?????

Joel 2:12
New International Version (©2011)
"Even now," declares the LORD, "return to me with all your heart, with FASTING and weeping and mourning."

New Living Translation (©2007)
That is why the LORD says, "Turn to me now, while there is time. Give me your hearts. Come with FASTING, weeping, and mourning.

E.....Daniel 9:3
New International Version (©2011)
So I turned to the Lord God and pleaded with him in PRAYER and petition, in FASTING, and in sackcloth and ashes.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by PRAYER and supplications, with FASTING, and sackcloth, and ashes:

IT'S OK JOEL...YOU CARRY ON STUFFING YOURSELF AT THE SEA LOUNGE/TAJ HOLY EMPORIUM, WHILE YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS ARE FORCED TO FAST THROUGH SHEER POVERTY.
BLESS YOU.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183596 Jul 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RKpihFvJpY8XX
How about singing one for your "father" Santa (satan)who knows everything about you more than real God?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

LOL!!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183597 Jul 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
LOL...finally you have decided to loosen up a bit, dear Shamma.
It's a good idea!
You can still tackle these...
Satan the dad
Satan the son
Satan the ghost.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#183598 Jul 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
Stop singing and start crying after reading this, which was addressed to Naman, the mistake a 1000 times:

There is no need to prove. The proof is in the NT pudding. Haven't you read it? Do I need to show you the forgeries and absurdities?

What proof and testimony do you have that Paul saw Jesus? Just his own words?

Did Jesus prophesy about Paul to his disciples? Did he say one word to them about Paul? Paul came out of the blue and filled the vacuum left by Jesus and his disciples, who had all gone into hiding.

Qur'aan is right in saying that Jesus was neither killed nor crucified.

If Jesus had really been dead and had really been resurrected, why did he not come out in the open, instead of moving in disguise and walking through locked doors?

Why did he not make a Triumphal Re-Entry into Jerusalem?

Why did he not show himself up to his killers? What was he scared of? A second thorough crucifixion?

Scriptures are not text books on Science, so cut that out.We are not discussing Flat-earthers' Bible.

There are many forgeries, lies and misreports in the Christian Bible and in my humble view, the new Testament should be given a new name: " Misquoting Testament"
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183599 Jul 26, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>And you do?
LOL!!!
lol...that's true Buford!

Location hidden

#183600 Jul 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
How about singing one for your "father" Santa (satan)who knows everything about you more than real God?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3z0Mm18VhoUXX
LOL!!!
Living life with love for your neighbor proves the NT Gospels are true.
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183601 Jul 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>No problem, bmz, help yourself. I'm glad I could help. Christianity is called "Babylon" in the OT and Jeremiah 51:26 says, "And they shall not take of you a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but you shall be desolate forever, says the Lord". Shamma calls the God of Islam Satan, but his god is actually Satan. The early Christians knew this and that was the purpose of the creation of the Santa myth.
That is a good point about "satan santa", Susan.
I have posted this to Shamma as his "satan santa" seems to be omniscient.

Here is one for "father" Santa (satan)who knows everything:

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183602 Jul 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Living life with love for your neighbor proves the NT Gospels are true.
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
Of course....

Location hidden

#183603 Jul 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3z0Mm18VhoUXX
Living life with love for your neighbor is what life is all about Alex.
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#183604 Jul 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Susan needs to buy a flash light and start looking for herself.
Answer this for me Shamma, the words of Jesus, "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom". Matthew 16:28. Jesus is proved a false prophet. As far as the flashlight, when I was baptized on the rocks in the Elizabeth river on 8/22/83 the boat that was supposed to be there was called the "New Spirit" and they shined their spotlight on me.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183605 Jul 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof and testimony do you have that Paul saw Jesus? Just his own words?
Did Jesus prophesy about Paul to his disciples? Did he say one word to them about Paul? Paul came out of the blue and filled the vacuum left by Jesus and his disciples, who had all gone into hiding.
Christianity works without Jesus the Jewish man who worshipped ALLAH, bro!
BUT...Christianity is dead without Paul and his made up "Christ" who was not seen by a single person.
No paul...no Christianity.

Jesus worshipped ALLAH..
Elah’ 426,“god.” This Aramaic word is the equivalent of the Hebrew ‘eloah.’ It is a general term for “God” in the Aramaic passages of the Old Testament, and it is a cognate form of the word ‘Allah’, the designation of deity used by the Arabs.
Source(s):From International Standard Bible Encylopaedia, Electronic Database Copyright (C) 1996 by Biblesoft

Also Page 196...Glossary..
http://books.google.co.uk/books...

In Assyrian Neo-Aramaic, "My Lord and My God" is "Mari o Allahi".

"Mari" being "My Lord" and "Allahi" being "My God".

ALLAH is the LORD God of Jesus.

Salaams, Alex WM
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183606 Jul 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Living life with love for your neighbor is what life is all about Alex.
Song Jingle Bells
Fats Domino
Let's go for high pitch living!!
Staying ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....lol
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183607 Jul 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so now your not only the straw-man, but the tin man too? and now shooting for, having no courage. but no one shall see The FATHER from HEAVEN without me.
I think that's enough for me right there. That's all all I wanted to hear. You actually think you are some "self appointed" savior. You actually believe that. I just needed for you to confirm that and you just did. So yes, nobody can see the Father unless they go through some crackpot who writes on topix every day. I always try to be careful before I completely dismiss something as I always try to keep an open mind, but now I am absolutely certain about you, and you are dismissed. Perhaps God will forgive you for your silly masquerade because you merely suffer from mental illness and at least you actually believe what you say, no matter how wrong it is. As was said, Father forgive them for they know not what they do. Now go create a miraculous whirlpool in your toilet by flushing it. If you were wise, you would throw your delusions of grandeur in there before you flush it, but people with mental illnesses cannot do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 8 hr First Fijian 1,969
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
Tiberias Region Dec 7 Mike 1
More from around the web