Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256266 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183662 Jul 26, 2013
petr wrote:
Italians call black people apes. Most racist people.
Did your mommy tell you what to post?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183663 Jul 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then maybe you can begin to explain yourself in a clear manner and you can first start with explaining EXACTLY what you mean by "here in The Torah". You use these stupid cryptic expressions that mean nothing to anybody unless you can clearly explain what you mean by it, but you clearly cannot. Until you can do such, all of your words are to be merely disregarded. Is that clear enough for you?
<quoted text>
I do not care about anything that you say because I do not believe that you are connected to God at all, and you are merely suffering from delusions for whatever reason. Is that clear enough for you?
<quoted text>
You are NOT Jesus again. You have no miracles to offer, nor do you even have any wisdom to offer. Get that through your thick head.
<quoted text>
No, you only do what your personal delusions command you to do.
<quoted text>
You don't even understand anything that Jesus said, so please do not even comment on what he said. It's an insult to me, and probably even Jesus himself, although I personally cannot speak for him, because I have no stupid delusion that tells me that I can, like you apparently do.
<quoted text>
Do you know what my name for you is? It is Jimmie C Boswell, the guy that lost his mind one day. Period. That is your ACTUAL name. You are not any sort of Messiah at all and how dare you try to mislead people with you errant ideas. You need some help. And STOP misrepresenting what God says with your invented, psychotic tripe. I only hope that God has mercy with you simply because you have lost your mind anyway and God will grant you forgiveness, as long as you have shown that you have been willing to forgive others that have wronged you in your life. You better hope that you have done that.
rabbee: disbelieve all you want, but there is no salvation granted to those who are not here in TheTorah today. just like the last two Torot times, you were all not here in IT with the arrival of adam and his mate. there is nothing cryptic about, being actually here in TheTorah. no matter what other story from the devil, you all think you are in. THE G-D WHO Only gives TheTorah is not a liar about giving this only again.

and go ahead and disbelieve that the one you call jesus, is not connected with G-D. it is your error to assume, i am not The-HE WHO has been returned. your only own words are yours, to forever be self strangled on. go away you wicked and evil talking critter, for truly i never knew you. G-D and i do not need you to complete The Torah here in IT.

your calling me a lunatic, with your being the lunatic. is nothing more than the vanity of the subtle beast in possession of you. an you lie when you say i have not even commented on what the alleged as jesus has said. since i have even commented, on the fig tree and others. your just a self blinded hypocrite. when are you going to get the message, you have been rejected by both G-D and TheHisSon, as your only last hope. for i also reject all the evil and wicked, subtle talking critters in this whole world against G-D. for you are the dead, dead and disgusting dead again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#183664 Jul 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not arrested for drinking iced tea. He was arrested for Criminal Trespass--which is remaining on private property after being told to leave. It is obvious that the officer is a privately paid off duty employee of the store. The store has the right to ask anyone to leave their property.
Now, let's not be naive. The store is likely having problems with drinking in the lot and also with people transferring alcoholic beverages to other cans. The store is responsible for allowing people to drink alcohol on their property. The guy was uncooperative. The officer did what he should have--he told the uncooperative person to leave. The guy didn't. He was criminally trespassing.
You need to listen with care, understanding and put yourself in the position of the BLACK. The policeman did NOT identify himself initially plus the BLACK was waiting on others. Now when is that a CRIME?

How was he trespassing in a PUBLIC space?

Is there a sign saying no BLACKS allowed?

America is a land of INEQUALITY RACISM etc.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#183665 Jul 26, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh, what are you talking about? Neither kid was charged.
The author is reporting on media perception only. And, even from that point of view, there are variables that have to be factored. The difference is not only that one kid is black and one is white. The difference is two different media outlets. If NBC had reported both, then you have something to gripe about. Same with the converse if CNN reported both.
What is refreshing is the attitude of the grandmother of the black kid. She is a no nonsense provider. The white kid's father needs to learn something from her.
Eric---Hugh, what are you talking about? Neither kid was charged

Hugh--- "a reporter who explains that the police PLAN to go forward with charges of GRAND THEFT against him(the 7 year old BLACK). While he’s “too young to go into any type of juvenile facility,” he says,“police say they do want to GET HIM INTO THE SYSTEM, so that they can get him some type of help.”

Now Eric, explain the words above and tell me what part of it is UNTRUE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#183666 Jul 26, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see any of those qualities in the american posters here? If yes, who and what qualities?
1. My words were a reference to some of the dominant qualities of the American society.

2. Not every American would fit my words and even those who fit will not necessarily fulfil all of them

3. Yes and points 1 and 2 should be taken into consideration when reading my yes. The relevant persons and the applicable traits are clear for all to see.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#183667 Jul 26, 2013
petr wrote:
Now Peter, even if they call black people apes, will that make "blacks" apes? No and any jackass including those involved in such name-calling know this to be true.

As far as I am concerned such names tell me that the name-callers are having issues of insecurity among other things and are in need of therapy.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183669 Jul 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Peter, even if they call black people apes, will that make "blacks" apes? No and any jackass including those involved in such name-calling know this to be true.
As far as I am concerned such names tell me that the name-callers are having issues of insecurity among other things and are in need of therapy.
You don't live in America HughBe.
You are making assumptions from a video that you don't no if it was as black set up.

When gangs move in an area and want to do business the first thing they do is try to make the cops look bad in public.

Then they are free from police harassment, they have the civil rights groups on their side protecting from the police.
And are free to do their drug dealings.

Those tactics were used in the State of Michigan city, and their cities became lawless, and now the State of Michigan is filing for bankrupt.

The same thing is happening in Chicago Illinois.
Its Blacks killing Blacks over drugs and the civil rights organizations have a blind eye to all the crime going on.

But the minute a white cop arrest a Black there is protest from all the black civil rights groups.

The white man in the Black area has no civil rights.

Your talking out of your hat HughBe.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#183670 Jul 26, 2013
Susan,

Thanks.

Anything specific about global events in 2014?

Thank you in advance.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#183671 Jul 26, 2013
Blacks simply wish to live off the progress made by others. They're parasites in most cases and given to laziness, crime, gluttony and sensual excesses. I can't name a single prominent black scientist, mathematician or logician. Which invention, great idea or discovery can be attributed to blacks? None. The NWO cabal has a plan involving the mass culling of blacks.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#183672 Jul 26, 2013
A "clever" black is Hugh.....in my field of experience given my own intelligence and with respect to the intelligent people I have met or meet on a regular basis, well, dear Hugh, a grown up nearing 50 or 50 something black, is on the intellectual level of middle school kids. Shame. LOL.
Moe Hamhock

Saint Albans, WV

#183673 Jul 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Blacks simply wish to live off the progress made by others. They're parasites in most cases and given to laziness, crime, gluttony and sensual excesses. I can't name a single prominent black scientist, mathematician or logician. Which invention, great idea or discovery can be attributed to blacks? None. The NWO cabal has a plan involving the mass culling of blacks.
You've never heard of George Washington Carver?

http://www.ideafinder.com/history/inventors/c...

Here's more: http://blackinventor.com/
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183674 Jul 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
rabbee:
George Washington Carver
Sarah Breedlove Walker
Percy Lavon Julian
Benjamin Banneker
Emmett W. Chappelle
Williams, Daniel Hale
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183675 Jul 27, 2013
Moe Hamhock wrote:
<quoted text>You've never heard of George Washington Carver?
http://www.ideafinder.com/history/inventors/c...
Here's more: http://blackinventor.com/
rabbee: well most foreigners, have obviously not studied american history or american world history versions. and most black scientists, were at a time when bigotry against blacks was at it's highest. so they, had a harder road to hoe.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183676 Jul 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee:
George Washington Carver
Sarah Breedlove Walker
Percy Lavon Julian
Benjamin Banneker
Emmett W. Chappelle
Williams, Daniel Hale
so obviously centuries of attempting to suppress, the black race intellectually has hopefully met it's failure. it is wrong for any alleged as men, to attempt to suppress the intellectual abilities of anyone by race, economic, or any other ill-begotten criteria.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183677 Jul 27, 2013
petr wrote:
rabbee: oh wow, the lighter colored subtle talking apes vs the darker colored subtle talking apes. why am i, not surprised.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183678 Jul 27, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you and Jimmie C Boswell argue about who the Messiah is so that we can all decide? Enough of this freak show. One of you HAS to be wrong. But, let's face it, BOTH of you are wrong.
rabbee: well that is what your, being wrong has to say. even according to, your own scriptures called Revelation with your own incorrectness.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#183679 Jul 27, 2013
Educational post for all Christians, excluding my dear intelligent friend HughBe:

"The New Testament explicitly teaches that the old law has been abolished. Whether one is talking about the Ten Commandments or the ceremonial laws, the Law of Moses or the Law of God, all are considered the old law that no longer is in effect. Jesus Christ fulfilled that law and nailed it to the cross forever (Matthew 5:17-18; Colossians 2:13-17)."

Jesus was sent only to make the religion bearable for people. Traditions were forced upon people to follow.

Here is something remarkable and extremely striking from Jesus, which many ignorant Christians have never read and neither have they understood, when he said to the Pharisees (Mark 7):

"You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”

“You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions!

For Moses said,‘Honor your father and mother,’ and,‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’

But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother.

Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”"

The word Corban, used in above verses, means Sacrifice. The argument given by Jesus clearly shows that he accepted and acknowledged Corban (Sacrifice). He did not nullify that.

When the Pharisees criticized his disciples for not washing their hand before meal, Jesus taught that it was not important what went into the mouth but what came out from the mouth! In this, he was teaching that hurtful speech was bad. And it did not matter if one did not was his hands before meals.

And note that the NT writers came up with a new Law written within brackets:

(In saying this, Jesus declared all foods "clean.") Jesus was not discussing Lawful/Unlawful food in that topic at all. No Halaal and Haraam or Kosher/Non-Kosher.

The point is that Jesus did not abolish anything in the Law and he is on record for saying that he did not come to abolish, so how can the Church and the apologists say that he did?

It falls under misquoting Jesus.

Another point: People were not sacrificing humans that Jesus' so-called sacrifice was necessary.

If you read Acts 21 VERY CAREFULLY, you will discover that the elders, after meeting Paul, sent him to the Temple for purification rites!!!

"18 The next day Paul and the rest of us went to see James, and all the elders were present. 19 Paul greeted them and reported in detail what God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry.

20 When they heard this, they praised God. Then they said to Paul:“You see, brother, how many thousands of Jews have believed, and all of them are zealous for the law. 21 They have been informed that you teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn away from Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children or live according to our customs.

22 What shall we do? They will certainly hear that you have come,

23 so do what we tell you.

There are four men with us who have made a vow. 24 Take these men, join in their purification rites and pay their expenses, so that they can have their heads shaved. Then everyone will know there is no truth in these reports about you, but that you yourself are living in obedience to the law.

26 The next day Paul took the men and purified himself along with them. Then he went to the temple to give notice of the date when the days of purification would end and the offering would be made for each of them."

Please read the LAST LINE and mark the word OFFERING. It means that after Jesus was gone, offering or sacrifice was still in place.

Note: This was written on another thread.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183680 Jul 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am confident and at peace, but that's why I don't like to talk about it. The scripture says "his work shall go before him" I have ended the Cold war and gotten the Jews out of Russia. I cannot go to Jerusalem until the Temple is rebuilt. VWD Day will come by the end of 2014 and that will prove it. All of the prophecies concerning the "suffering servant" have been fulfilled in my life. My doctor is Jewish and he believes in me. He is Elijah the prophet, my savior. Time will tell and I'm not ashamed of my hope.
So what are you going to do about Jimmie Boswell who will obviously stop you any way that he can? After all, you are stealing HIS job and he is the only one sanctioned to do such things, according to him.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183681 Jul 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well that is what your, being wrong has to say. even according to, your own scriptures called Revelation with your own incorrectness.
Take that up with Susan, not me. As far as I am concerned, you are both completely delusional. But I think I like Susan better. You are nothing but a very critical, negative, nasty old man who has no solutions to offer and uses stupid terms that you invent yourself and expect people to understand. At least she quotes scriptures. You can't even do that because you know that if you did, they wouldn't match the stories you invent.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183682 Jul 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: disbelieve all you want,
Okay, thanks, I will. Thanks for your permission, loony fraud.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
but there is no salvation granted to those who are not here in TheTorah today.
You can't even explain what your stupid invented term of "here in The Torah" even means, so you are to be ignored.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
just like the last two Torot times, you were all not here in IT with the arrival of adam and his mate.
There is NOTHING that says Adam and his mate will return. NOTHING. It is all made up from your delusional head. I'm not even going to ask you to quote the verses that say Adam will return, because we both know that you won't because you can't.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
there is nothing cryptic about, being actually here in TheTorah. no matter what other story from the devil, you all think you are in. THE G-D WHO Only gives TheTorah is not a liar about giving this only again.
and go ahead and disbelieve that the one you call jesus, is not connected with G-D. it is your error to assume, i am not The-HE WHO has been returned. your only own words are yours, to forever be self strangled on. go away you wicked and evil talking critter, for truly i never knew you. G-D and i do not need you to complete The Torah here in IT.
your calling me a lunatic, with your being the lunatic. is nothing more than the vanity of the subtle beast in possession of you. an you lie when you say i have not even commented on what the alleged as jesus has said. since i have even commented, on the fig tree and others. your just a self blinded hypocrite. when are you going to get the message, you have been rejected by both G-D and TheHisSon, as your only last hope. for i also reject all the evil and wicked, subtle talking critters in this whole world against G-D. for you are the dead, dead and disgusting dead again.
Blah blah blah. When are you going to get tired of repeating the same, self serving, delusional nonsense that you keep repeating? Not one single person takes you seriously. Not even ONE. I guess we're just going to have to wait to see who is the lunatic and who is not, but if you expect anybody to put their money on a crazy old man posting on a silly forum such as this posting out of a condo in Denver, then you truly are out of your mind. May God forgive you and have mercy on you because you know not what you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grid Gardens Dec 2 kingoftheamericas 2
News Saudi prince throws his weight behind archaeology Nov 18 LUKE 2
Protuberances on ancient stonework as a global ... Nov '17 cecelia hall 1
News Team excavates sod house near Iqaluit, with sit... Nov '17 Time Change Weekend 1
News Great Pyramid's previously hidden 'void' hailed... Nov '17 Time Change Weekend 1
News Mystery of human skeletons found buried at Halt... Nov '17 Time Change Weekend 1
News Scientists discover mysterious 'void' in Great ... Nov '17 NOM s Waffle House 1
More from around the web