Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,644)

Showing posts 172,861 - 172,880 of198,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, Rabbeen
Brother Shamma has tunnel vision and needs a final round of spit and mud to make him see better.
Unfortunately Jesus is not here and I don't have time to spit and polish brother Shamma's eyes.
Those Christians, who were living in darkness saw the light in Muhammad and accepted him. Many still do daily.
This is how the exchanges went, dear Rabbeen:
Note: C stands for Christians and M stands for Muhammad.
M: Who do you worship?
C: We worship only one God.
M: Then why do you believe in Trinity? Jesus never taught that! Bring your good book and show me
if he said that God was a Trinity!
The book does not say that but the Church tells us.
M: And who do you say Jesus was?
C: Jesus was the son of God.
M: But God has no son and Jesus never said that he was the son of God.
C: Yes, our good book says.
M: Bring your book and show me where did he say that?
C: The book does not exactly say that but the Church tells us.
M: See, your book does not say anything like that and you believe just because the UnAuthorized Church told you?
Every time, I ask you to bring the book and show me, you are unable to support any of her teachings.
Exchanges continued, Muhammad opened their minds to the Scripture (not the Christian Bible), they saw the light and accepted Islam.
That is exactly the approach we use here and our Christian brothers are always unable to produce any evidence.
Salaams
BMZ
Salaamz most authoritative one. LMAO! that was great! I think you have the makeings of a great stand up comedy here,lol. was there truely such an exchange between the prophet and these arrogant crossworshippers? I assumed from what Ive read that the priest or minister was scared to even open his mouth ! Lest even the Angels spank him for His overzealous assumptions. CheerZ
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

http://news.msn.com/us/zimmerman-juror-b29-i-...

Excerpt:

The woman, identified in court as juror B29, who is part Hispanic, said she would have liked to convict Zimmerman of murdering Martin but said her hands were tied by a lack of evidence.

Dammnit! It's that LACK OF EVIDENCE thing again!
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz most authoritative one. LMAO! that was great! I think you have the makeings of a great stand up comedy here,lol. was there truely such an exchange between the prophet and these arrogant crossworshippers? I assumed from what Ive read that the priest or minister was scared to even open his mouth ! Lest even the Angels spank him for His overzealous assumptions. CheerZ
Hey 19,

Tell us all about Rashad Khalifa

For the ignorati, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran_code
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz most authoritative one. LMAO! that was great! I think you have the makeings of a great stand up comedy here,lol. was there truely such an exchange between the prophet and these arrogant crossworshippers? I assumed from what Ive read that the priest or minister was scared to even open his mouth ! Lest even the Angels spank him for His overzealous assumptions. CheerZ
Hey 19,

Tell us all about Rashad Khalifa.

For the ignorati, see: http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/mathematica... , and then,
http://www.answering-islam.org/Nehls/Ask/numb...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie, nice Orwellian doublespeak. Why don't you just admit that you mispoke and then we can move on? If not, answer the question. The words used are your own.
rabbee: why don't you just admit, you miss interpreted and assumed in ignorance. and you can just go somewhere else, in total antiG-D straw-man ignorance. and with the mentality, you used is not your own.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee, after all of the stuff you have posted, I have to conclude that you simply have no true heart. And I bent over backwards to see if you have one, because I always try to consider if I might be wrong about something, no matter how insane the other person sounds. You have done nothing but tell everybody why you think they are wrong but can do nothing at all to tell them how they can be right in any understandable terms. As far as I am concerned you have nothing to offer any discussion at all and should be merely ignored as someone who simply is not firing on all cylinders. You are nothing but a mere annoyance and distraction with your self made up ideas and criticisms. If you can't explain how to fix it, then stop saying what you think is broken. Go ahead and threaten me with your stupid self invented ideas all that you want. They mean absolutely nothing to me, and probably most other people as well. You are nothing but a waste of anybody's time, and if you were the real deal, you wouldn't even be here right now, and instead doing REAL things to help others. And no matter what sort of stupid tripe or threats that you respond with, it will make no difference at all, except to yourself. Can you possibly understand that?? I couldn't be more certain that you cannot. And I already know that the answer is NO, and I don't even have to be a prophet to clearly realize that.
I am the only person who even takes the time to explain that to you. Others know not to even bother and SOME might even laugh at you and those are the ones that never even bother to respond to you. So I guess I'm the dumb guy that bothers to do that, but I don't mind being such because I don't care what anybody here thinks about me anyway and I am only here to see how people can possibly think the way that they do.
rabbee: so now your not only the straw-man, but the tin man too? and now shooting for, having no courage. but no one shall see The FATHER from HEAVEN without me. and yes i know, you said the same things twice before, this time here in TheTorah. because you are too well monkey trained by the devil to understand anything of G-D. this shall be the third time, that G-D and TheHisSon has been a waste of your time from the devil. you already have all of your messiahs from the devil you need, and again have no need for G-D appointed One. the worlds ears are way to quick with the devil, and have no patience for the understanding from G-D. christians are nothing more than hypocrites, that only said they love me just in case. there is no redemption without me, and according to scripture there is only one who could deceive me here in TheTorah.

all the other times, the whole world was nearly all destroyed. except for Noach His Family and the talking critters. it was for this very same reason, of refusing to consider being here in TheTorah from G-D. and it is again, no difference.
Eric

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: why don't you just admit, you miss interpreted and assumed in ignorance. and you can just go somewhere else, in total antiG-D straw-man ignorance. and with the mentality, you used is not your own.
Well then tell us the difference. Why must you agree to the 611 to abide by those mizvot, but you cannot do the same with the 2?
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Insult of the day:

"(Y)ou are too well monkey trained by the devil to understand anything of G-D."

May I use this in daily parlance?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then tell us the difference. Why must you agree to the 611 to abide by those mizvot, but you cannot do the same with the 2?
rabbee: i'll let you know, if or when i cross that river. just as when Moshe did not cross the river, it was not a good sign for Ysrael. as mostly corrupt jewish history, has verified that fact.

and is as serious as the fig tree, not bearing fruit on command. as history has proved, this world is morally withered, morally shriveled and morally dying.

lip service of christians only saying, they love me. has failed to gain them entrance into GanEden, for their is no entrance into GanEden without me here in TheTorah. you can all choose, to say here in hell for all i care. i am not about to take a bunch of, self unredeemed hypocrites anywhere.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

ISLAMIC FASTING IS UNSCIENTIFIC?HARMFUL:

1) Fasting has never helped anyone in a spiritual sense.

2) The medically supervised method of eating in moderation is scientific and helps one to detox and can be undertaken for 1-2 days every couple of months.

3) The detox works best when one eats the right foods during the process like black til, raw green bananas, rock salt, tender coconut, garden peas, a little clarifed butter made from cow's cream and unpolished rice.

4) Abstinence forms no part of fasting.

5) Eating in moderation and above all eating the right kind of foods boil down to a detox of the digestive tract and strengthening of the nerves by eating the helpful foods mentioned above.

6) Prayers form no part of a scientifically designed fast.

7) Praying 5 or 50 times a day has helped no one.

8) The Islamic fast is harmful - fasting by day and feasting by night eating all the wrong kinds of foods when the metabolic system slows down.

LMAO
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

El Cid wrote:
Insult of the day:
"(Y)ou are too well monkey trained by the devil to understand anything of G-D."
May I use this in daily parlance?
rabbee: nothing truly from G-D or TheHisSon, is copyrightable or patentable. you may truly, do with this as you wish.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nothing truly from G-D or TheHisSon, is copyrightable or patentable. you may truly, do with this as you wish.
Well then, allow me to truly say that you are too well monkey trained by the devil to understand anything of G-D.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

BMZ TYPED:

"Jesus did not say that in a trance. There is no report that he went into a trance. He was alert all the time."

JOEL - Trance makes you super alert. LOL.

Jesus experienced oneness in consciousness during a trance with the archetypal being (his father) of which he was a manifestation on earth.

This profound monistic experience made him later declare his oneness with his father in the words, "I and my father are one!"

Abraham, Elijah, Joan of Arc, Bahaullah, Zoroaster, Muhammad and Moses entered trances of varying intensities and on diferent planes of consciousness but they failed to unite in consciousness with the archetypal beings that they encountered during the inner experience. Having no experience of the superior nondual state of consciousness, they were cluless about nondualism and so they preached the lower stage which is dualism.

ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Islamic fasting is unscientific and harmful.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran affirms the immaculate conception part of the NT where Jesus' birth is concerned.
Immaculate conception as narrated by NT and Quran is absurd since it indicates the materialization of a disembodied/typal consciousness in a woman's womb sans the sex act and in the absence of gametes.
Such an "immaculate" process is convoluted and artificial.
So, if at all some god wished to materialize a disembodied or an archetypal consciousness in a female's womb, why not materialize the same directly on earth without going through the chosen woman's womb which only complicates the matter and is a long and an arduous process spread over 9 months and besides the materialized spirit would be infected by the mother's negative personality traits and genetic drawbacks thus making it impure and thereby lowering its innate divinity?
Why should the materializing spirit need the genes, psyche, flesh, hormones, blood and embryonic nutrition of the mother when it can be directly be manifested in matter free of the maternal flaws?
Besides, Mary was the product of her male and female ancestors and so the ancestral male as well as female genetic contributions with their adverse aspects would have been essentially present in Jesus' body if at all we believe in the ridiculous tale of immaculate conception as narrated by the NT/Quran.
The doctrine of the immaculate conception in Christianity concerns Mary. The immaculate conception of her son follows. You should know this.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Why would God become human? Because it is necessary.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

PRAYERS CHANGE NOTHING:

1) Prayers change nothing in one's life.

2) At the most, prayers give one a false or superificial sense of security but in essential ways they change nothing in a person's life.

3) Prayers make one weak and superstitious and if done in excess they turn one into a fantRc.

4) Some prrayers like the Islamic salat are so devised so as to effectively mind-control the recitor (one who prays) with a possession following the routine and this is why most Muslims are irrational, closed in a small black hole and outright zealots who lie, abuse, curse and murder their opponents at will.

5) A healthy life depends on good breeding sans distorted genes introduced by incest, hypogamy, serious personality defects and debilitating diseases, upifting and loving environmental impulses, staying away from substance abuse and sensual excesses and proper education/proper use of the mind, emotions and body.

6) So, right thoughts, right right words, right actions, compassion, self-control, humility and self-respect are the best tools olf maximizing one's innate genetic potential.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Immaculate conception of both Mary and Jesus is pure mumbo jumbo.
El Cid

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
BMZ TYPED:
"Jesus did not say that in a trance. There is no report that he went into a trance. He was alert all the time."
JOEL - Trance makes you super alert. LOL.
Jesus experienced oneness in consciousness during a trance with the archetypal being (his father) of which he was a manifestation on earth.
This profound monistic experience made him later declare his oneness with his father in the words, "I and my father are one!"
Abraham, Elijah, Joan of Arc, Bahaullah, Zoroaster, Muhammad and Moses entered trances of varying intensities and on diferent planes of consciousness but they failed to unite in consciousness with the archetypal beings that they encountered during the inner experience. Having no experience of the superior nondual state of consciousness, they were cluless about nondualism and so they preached the lower stage which is dualism.
ROFL.
Why do you laugh at the failures of others when you yourself are a failure? If I need to explain what I mean by this to you only proves my point. Oh, yes, I expect you to spit venom.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

FAILURE OF THE PROPHETS & AVATARS:

1) The advent of the avatars - incarnations of a variety of archetypal beings of the different planes of cosmic consciousness - has solved nothing and created a bigger mess in the world.

2) Jesus, Rama, Krishna, Muhammad, Moses, Bahaullah, Zoroaster and others had not the higher knowledge nor the higher power needed to regenerate the earth nature and so their terrestrial missions failed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 172,861 - 172,880 of198,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
Relics: Modern Heuristics Jun 19 Abishai100 1
•••
•••