Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 205,790

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183522 Jul 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your post, I would agree with Susan and she put it soooooooo well, wehn she wrote:
"Satan and God have intimate knowledge of each other and are in the same family. Satan was the son of God and is presently the Father of God. "
There you have the perfect Satanic Trinity.
What an immoral Father, who he had poor Jesus killed.
The Muslim Allah is the Muslim god that the Muslim prophet Muhammad commanded Muslims to worship.

The Holy Trinity of God is rejected by Muslims.
Muslims choose to follow Muhammad as their prophet.
Muslims Don't follow the teachings of Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Muslim Allah is Satan Himself..

Allah’s benevolence and mercy are boundless. NO RULES OR LAWS CAN BIND HIM, since He is for Whom it is said in the Qur’an: He cannot be questioned as to what He does.(21:23) HE WILL, THEREFORE, CHANGE THE SINS INTO VIRTUOUS DEEDS FOR WHOMEVER HE WILLS.(Ibid., Chapter 10. Something Else Regarding The Story Of The Last Of The People Of The Fire To Leave it, pp. 573-574; capital and underline emphasis ours)

These narrations speak of Allah actually giving people who have done no good whatsoever a reward for every sin they have committed!

Talk about a travesty of justice! Not only does Allah not punish the wicked he actually rewards them for their wickedness! As the commentator stated, Allah is not bound by anything and is therefore a capricious being who can pervert justice. Clearly, Muhammad’s god is not simply an amoral being, one who is morally neutral, he is actually immoral and unholy who promotes wickedness and is the cause of outright injustice.

It is one thing to forgive an evil deed, it is altogether something else to “turn sins into good deeds”, i.e. reward them as if they had been good deeds. It makes Allah unjust, morally reprehensible, for rewarding people for evil deeds.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#183523 Jul 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Satan and God have intimate knowledge of each other and are in the same family. Satan was the son of God and is presently the Father of God. What gets me is that nobody knows his true nature and he's got a lot of people fooled, including his second wife. There is no end to his abuse and the war is never over. That is why he will rot forever in hell and "according to his substance shall the restitution be" Job 20:18. He has paid off all his other victims when he's been caught. "Let the extortioner catch all that he has..." Psalm 109:11. If he didn't have any money, he would be locked up and that is where he should be.
Hello, Susan

I have started quoting the first part of your post to Shamma.

This is the part that I find very interesting:

"Satan and God have intimate knowledge of each other and are in the same family. Satan was the son of God and is presently the Father of God."

Hope you do not mind. Thanks

bmz

Singapore

#183524 Jul 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Muslim Allah is the Muslim god that the Muslim prophet Muhammad commanded Muslims to worship.
The Holy Trinity of God is rejected by Muslims.
Muslims choose to follow Muhammad as their prophet.
Muslims Don't follow the teachings of Jesus Christ the Son of God.
Muslim Allah is Satan Himself..
Allah’s benevolence and mercy are boundless. NO RULES OR LAWS CAN BIND HIM, since He is for Whom it is said in the Qur’an: He cannot be questioned as to what He does.(21:23) HE WILL, THEREFORE, CHANGE THE SINS INTO VIRTUOUS DEEDS FOR WHOMEVER HE WILLS.(Ibid., Chapter 10. Something Else Regarding The Story Of The Last Of The People Of The Fire To Leave it, pp. 573-574; capital and underline emphasis ours)
These narrations speak of Allah actually giving people who have done no good whatsoever a reward for every sin they have committed!
Talk about a travesty of justice! Not only does Allah not punish the wicked he actually rewards them for their wickedness! As the commentator stated, Allah is not bound by anything and is therefore a capricious being who can pervert justice. Clearly, Muhammad’s god is not simply an amoral being, one who is morally neutral, he is actually immoral and unholy who promotes wickedness and is the cause of outright injustice.
It is one thing to forgive an evil deed, it is altogether something else to “turn sins into good deeds”, i.e. reward them as if they had been good deeds. It makes Allah unjust, morally reprehensible, for rewarding people for evil deeds.
I have just written a note of thanks to Susan:

"Hello, Susan

"Satan and God have intimate knowledge of each other and are in the same family. Satan was the son of God and is presently the Father of God."

Hope you do not mind. Thanks"

The Trinity of God is Satanic. It is unholy. Trinity was founded by Satan.

bmz

Singapore

#183525 Jul 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood every single thing he said, so what's the problem? Just because he said excess instead of access doesn't mean that you didn't know what he meant. Is he well educated? Well, probably not, but his posts are very understandable and they are not incoherent messes like rabbee writes.
I was pulling the fool's leg.

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of. It helps educate a fool.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183526 Jul 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Allah is Satan Himself Alex.
If you ask the Jews, they may say BJ is Satanic seducer.
If you ask others they may say BJ who is not exactly Jesus but a Pagan MISrepresentation of Jesus is a Satanic seducer who has forced the Christians to worship a Jewish man instead of worshipping Lord God Almighty.

BJ the naked pagan on a pole is Satan Himself, Shamma.

Allah’s benevolence and mercy are boundless. NO RULES OR LAWS CAN BIND HIM!
He cannot be questioned as to what He does.(21:23)

But then Shamma, you carry on with your additional lies as you are used to additional lies in Gospels.

Of course God is NOT bound by anything created. Again and again you get your knickers in a twist. You expect God to have human qualities but you accuse him of human qualities! Which will it be, Shamma.

Good deeds can outweigh sins when we truly repent and continue with more good deeds instead of evil ones.
Allah IS LORD GOD to whom Jesus prayed.
Jesus prayed to ALLAH.
You are praying to Jesus.
Are you a second class worshipper?
Surely not.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183527 Jul 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your post, I would agree with Susan and she put it soooooooo well, wehn she wrote:
"Satan and God have intimate knowledge of each other and are in the same family. Satan was the son of God and is presently the Father of God. "
There you have the perfect Satanic Trinity.
What an immoral Father, who he had poor Jesus killed.
Susan's wise words are worth their weight in gold, bro.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183528 Jul 25, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ O Magnificient One & Ramadan Mubarakh to you BaeraDaer.Isnt it funny how brother-Shammy trys SOooooo hard to convince himself that Muslims are skru'd,just because he says it is so.It reminds me of the great meeting between the Arabic league of Crosstians debators who met with Muhammad & His family of muslim believers.Upon the sight of the prophet,the Crosstian leader recognized such piousness and unwavering faith in the eyes of Muhammad & family,That they lost all desire to debate crosstianity with them!LOL! ALLAHu-Akhbar! CheerZ
All praise to Allah and ALLAHu-Akhbar.
That is indeed a good reminder to us all dear Rabbeen Al Jihad, the wise one!
Ramadan Mubarakh to you and family.
SalaamZ and CheerZ
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183529 Jul 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Satan and God have intimate knowledge of each other and are in the same family. Satan was the son of God and is presently the Father of God. What gets me is that nobody knows his true nature and he's got a lot of people fooled, including his second wife. There is no end to his abuse and the war is never over. That is why he will rot forever in hell and "according to his substance shall the restitution be" Job 20:18. He has paid off all his other victims when he's been caught. "Let the extortioner catch all that he has..." Psalm 109:11. If he didn't have any money, he would be locked up and that is where he should be.
Thank you Susan again for very interesting comments.
One of Satan's clever ploys is to convince the world that there is no Satan.
Peace.

bmz

Singapore

#183530 Jul 25, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan's wise words are worth their weight in gold, bro.
Indeed, bro

She is a brilliant scholar and I am using her brilliant quotes in response to Shamma's posts. It is very kind of Susan that she comes up with golden words that can be repeated. She is a joy to read.

Just wrote to Shamma on another thread:

"No, Shamma

According to Susan, Satan and God have intimate knowledge of each other and are in the same family. Satan was the son of God and is presently the Father of God.

Here, we see a perfect Satanic Trinity in play.

I think the voice belonged to Satan and as soon as he had said, his minion the Holy Spirit dived down and dispatched Jesus to Satan."

Salaams and good night
BMZ

Location hidden

#183531 Jul 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pulling the fool's leg.
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of. It helps educate a fool.
Here is a summary of all of the Quran’s mass confusion concerning the forgiveness of sins:

The Quran states that Allah promises to forgive all the sins of his slaves if they repent and believe.

However, the Quran says that Allah will not forgive shirk or intentional unlawful murder, nor will he accept the repentance that is offered when a person is dying.

The Quran contradicts this by providing examples of Allah accepting a person’s repentance at death and forgiving people who knowingly and willfully committed shirk. The Quran even claims that Allah will forgive anyone who commits unlawful murder provided s/he repents.

The hadiths also contradict the Quran by claiming that Allah will actually save individuals who are burning in hellfire despite the fact that they didn't show any regret for their crimes, asked for forgiveness, or showed any signs of repentance!

These contradictions prove that Allah is a wicked, unjust, capricious deity who changes his mind, perverts justice, and acts inconsistently. This is why Allah had no problem replacing or eradicating verses from the Quran which he had revealed to Muhammad:

Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a BETTER ONE or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things? S. 2:106

Allah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz). S. 13:39

And when We change a Verse [of the Qur'an, i.e. cancel (abrogate) its order] in place of another, and Allah knows the best of what He sends down, they (the disbelievers) say: "You (O Muhammad) are but a Muftari!(forger, liar)." Nay, but most of them know not. S. 16:101

What it really boils down to is that Allah simply forgives whatever sin he wants, whomever he wants, whenever he wants and doesn’t have to answer or explain his inconsistencies or actions to anyone since he supposedly has power over all things!

Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin. S. 4:48

Allah made it not but as a message of good news for you and as an assurance to your hearts. And there is no victory except from Allah, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. That He might cut off a part of those who disbelieve, or expose them to infamy, so that they retire frustrated. Not for you (O Muhammad, but for Allah) is the decision; whether He turns in mercy to (pardons) them or punishes them; verily, they are the Zalimun (polytheists, disobedients, and wrong-doers, etc.). And to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. He forgives whom He wills, and punishes whom He wills. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. S. 3:126-129

O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha'[i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam, etc.)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. S. 24:21

Such a being is not worthy to be worshiped and it is a disgrace to even call him God.

So much for the Quran being a clear book free of all contradictions and for Muhammad's sunna being an explanation of the Muslim scripture!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183532 Jul 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, bro
She is a brilliant scholar and I am using her brilliant quotes in response to Shamma's posts. It is very kind of Susan that she comes up with golden words that can be repeated. She is a joy to read.
Just wrote to Shamma on another thread:
"No, Shamma
According to Susan, Satan and God have intimate knowledge of each other and are in the same family. Satan was the son of God and is presently the Father of God.
Here, we see a perfect Satanic Trinity in play.
I think the voice belonged to Satan and as soon as he had said, his minion the Holy Spirit dived down and dispatched Jesus to Satan."
Salaams and good night
BMZ
Agreed, bro.
To me the naked pagan with one-eye, says a lot.
Satan the father
Satan the son
Satan the ghost.
Salaams and good night, Alex WM

Location hidden

#183533 Jul 25, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, bro.
To me the naked pagan with one-eye, says a lot.
Satan the father
Satan the son
Satan the ghost.
Salaams and good night, Alex WM
Good night Alex.
Don't forget to take Your meds.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#183534 Jul 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have added in the P.S.(Post Script) already shows what a crude and poor language Greek is and how appreciative you are of that poor and crude language, which is unfit for Scripture.
In Latin P.S. means POST SCRIPTUM. And with that I underlined the fact that also your ancestors were clueless when it comes to Greeks.

Stuttering while trying to pronunce Greek... LOL
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Forget Jesus and his "The Father and I are one" for a while.
Did anyone call Jesus, Father? Have you read anywhere that the Church believes that Jesus was the Father and declares that?
The father is one of the three persons of the Trinity. He's considered to be the secon person, the son or Son.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Only a fool would interpret to say that Jesus claimed to be the Father just because of that poor language, which gave rise to absurd interpretations.
If only a fool would interprete... then you don't blame Greek language, but the people who understand things they way they do or want.

Tell us, you great idiot, how in aramaic the father and I are one is translated any different? You still don't get the point? LOL
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that you do not know how a foreign language ruined Jesus' own language.
The truth is you don't have any brain. Now back to you are you stopping from smoking and drinking alcohol? LOL Pretty sure you do it as soon as no Muslim is around.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#183535 Jul 25, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood every single thing he said, so what's the problem? Just because he said excess instead of access doesn't mean that you didn't know what he meant. Is he well educated? Well, probably not, but his posts are very understandable and they are not incoherent messes like rabbee writes.
He has no better observations to make, hence divert the topic. Typical Muslim tactic.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183536 Jul 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no better observations to make, hence divert the topic. Typical Muslim tactic.
I've been doing this for years. Yes, you completely get it at this point. Didn't take you too long, but then again, it's really not too hard to see. The only thing that I always wonder about is what they are actually thinking when they do this and how they see no problem with this sort of behavior. Maybe they think it's clever or something. I really don't know. I don't believe I'll ever figure it out and I know they will never explain it because they will always simply deny that they are even doing it. I have what I call the Ds of Muslim discussion with non Muslims when it comes to discussing problems in the Quran and they are usually carried out in this order.

Dilute
Distort
Divert
Deflect
Deny

There's a couple of other ones that I forgot.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183537 Jul 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Now back to you are you stopping from smoking and drinking alcohol? LOL Pretty sure you do it as soon as no Muslim is around.
Actually, the worst part is that I doubt that he does. He is high on Islam, the most dangerous, mind erasing drug that there is. If it wasn't for the fact that this mind eraser causes violence in the name of Islam in some Muslims, Islam could just be ignored. Now it doesn't seem to cause Muslims on thi9s forum to commit violence,but look at how many Muslims it DOES cause this in? All you need to do is to realize that often jihadi plans are done in the Mosque, and it's also usually the first choice for hiding weapons. Friday prayers often lead to outbreaks of violence. Muslim terrorist organizations all seem to give themselves names that clearly associate them with Islam. Allahu Akbar is often screamed before violence is committed. The UK meat clever guy quoting accurately from the Quran for the camera. The Boston bomber visiting Mosques in "Whateverstan" These acts of violence are not merely political acts as was the case with Timothy McVeigh, who Muslims always try to parallel as a "Christian" terrorist, these are clearly done in the name of Islam and because of Islam. And it's not like there are no instructions in the Quran for anybody to get these ideas from, there are plenty. Very dangerous book which teaches them that everyone does not have to be a Muslim, but eventually everyone MUST be ruled by Muslims. And if they follow the Quran correctly, this jihad can never end until that is achieved. Again, a very very dangerous book created by a very dangerous and zealous man.
allah singh

Chandigarh, India

#183538 Jul 25, 2013
allah is my big cock and every muslim(katwa) worship my lund
and make terror in the world
then usa drone there gaand
and then they reached in heaven where they got 72 big cock(that r not allah)
allah is only one that is my lund
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#183539 Jul 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Susan
Hope you do not mind. Thanks
No problem, bmz, help yourself. I'm glad I could help. Christianity is called "Babylon" in the OT and Jeremiah 51:26 says, "And they shall not take of you a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; but you shall be desolate forever, says the Lord". Shamma calls the God of Islam Satan, but his god is actually Satan. The early Christians knew this and that was the purpose of the creation of the Santa myth.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183540 Jul 25, 2013
allah singh wrote:
allah is my big cock and every muslim(katwa) worship my lund
and make terror in the world
then usa drone there gaand
and then they reached in heaven where they got 72 big cock(that r not allah)
allah is only one that is my lund
LOL!!! ooo man, tell us how you REALLY feel. Anyway, it actually never says that those virgins will be women. LOL!!!
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#183541 Jul 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, Rabbeen
Brother Shamma has tunnel vision and needs a final round of spit and mud to make him see better.
Unfortunately Jesus is not here and I don't have time to spit and polish brother Shamma's eyes.
Those Christians, who were living in darkness saw the light in Muhammad and accepted him. Many still do daily.
This is how the exchanges went, dear Rabbeen:
Note: C stands for Christians and M stands for Muhammad.
M: Who do you worship?
C: We worship only one God.
M: Then why do you believe in Trinity? Jesus never taught that! Bring your good book and show me
if he said that God was a Trinity!
The book does not say that but the Church tells us.
M: And who do you say Jesus was?
C: Jesus was the son of God.
M: But God has no son and Jesus never said that he was the son of God.
C: Yes, our good book says.
M: Bring your book and show me where did he say that?
C: The book does not exactly say that but the Church tells us.
M: See, your book does not say anything like that and you believe just because the UnAuthorized Church told you?
Every time, I ask you to bring the book and show me, you are unable to support any of her teachings.
Exchanges continued, Muhammad opened their minds to the Scripture (not the Christian Bible), they saw the light and accepted Islam.
That is exactly the approach we use here and our Christian brothers are always unable to produce any evidence.
Salaams
BMZ
Salaamz most authoritative one. LMAO! that was great! I think you have the makeings of a great stand up comedy here,lol. was there truely such an exchange between the prophet and these arrogant crossworshippers? I assumed from what Ive read that the priest or minister was scared to even open his mouth ! Lest even the Angels spank him for His overzealous assumptions. CheerZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbidden Archaeology: How the Smithsonian cove... 15 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
Diversity is a codeword for White genocide Nov 20 7970kgl 1
Researchers Disagree About Age, Purpose of Ston... (Oct '08) Nov 19 Garry Denke 11
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Nov 17 sham 183
Heracles to Alexander: Ashmolean Museum unveils... (Apr '11) Nov 16 Macedonian 25
Mexican Government Claims US Auction House Sold... Nov 13 Concerned 1
Remains of Ice Age infants uncovered in Alaska Nov 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE