Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
172,821 - 172,840 of 199,490 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

What good can fasting and praying achieve during Ramadhan?

Deluded fools fast and pray under the illusion that someone invisible up there will show them the light and that if they refuse to fast and pray then they'll be punished by that same entity.

LMAO.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are afraid of the truth.
You live in a fantasy world that is crumbling down.
Your self ego won't save you at the end.
Every one is required to do good deeds.
That is called civility.
But a sin against God cannot be wiped away with a good deed.
Muslims are screwed.
Muhammad was a bad boy, and Muslims are told to emulate the bad boy Muhammad.
LOL!
Sorry to burst your bubble...
You are afraid of the truth.
That is called civility.
But a sin can be wiped away with a good deed, if God so Wills as God is MOST forgiving.
Crosstians are screwed.
BJ and Paul were bad boys, and Crosstians are told to emulate none/nothing in particular!
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

WHERE IS ALLAH?

The whole Muslim world is steadily being destroyed by Israel and the West and even China and India are covertly controlling and destabilizing the Muslim nations and besides poverty, internecine strife and ignorance stalk Muslim lands. The Kaaba was attacked and torched on several occasions in the past and its in-house stone phallus was shattered to bits that it now has to be held together by a silver band and some adhesive . That satanist Muhammad died a most painful death, having suffered for months, after being poisoned and all the 4 murderous caliphs and many of Muhammad's blood relatives were murdered. Still there's no sign of Allah. LMAO.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Deluded fools fast and pray under the illusion that someone invisible up there will show them the light and that if they refuse to fast and pray then they'll be punished by that same entity.
LMAO.
Salaamz Joel & Ramadan Mubarakh to you. LOL! Fun post yours.You really open yourself to all sorts of redundant replies with this one.LOL! its plain to see you really dont understand the depth and richness of what is implied by any fast,mush less the Ramadan fast.Perhaps a little more than a cursory understanding of fasting is needed for you to achieve the spiritual understanding of its intents in the first place.Start with just the health benifits alone.That will keep you out of mischief for at least a minute. CheerZ
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How Civil was that?
You sin is forgiven. Sin no more.
SalaamZ O Magnificient One & Ramadan Mubarakh to you BaeraDaer.Isnt it funny how brother-Shammy trys SOooooo hard to convince himself that Muslims are skru'd,just because he says it is so.It reminds me of the great meeting between the Arabic league of Crosstians debators who met with Muhammad & His family of muslim believers.Upon the sight of the prophet,the Crosstian leader recognized such piousness and unwavering faith in the eyes of Muhammad & family,That they lost all desire to debate crosstianity with them!LOL! ALLAHu-Akhbar! CheerZ

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And finally, do all of us a favour:
Learn Hebrew and Aramaic. Then translate the poor and unscriptural Greek back into those languages. Only then you will be able to understand Jesus.
For example, if you take the absurd translation from crude Greek "The Father and I are one", and translate it back into Jesus' native language, it would mean "The Father and I are on the same side."
It will not mean: "The Father and I are the one and the same person."
If Christians and their supporters learn Greek, Hebrew and Aramaic, I assure you that you will be thanking and applauding us and also the Jews.
If you tell an ordinary Greek in English: "A bad workman quarrels with his tools", he will ask you, "Why does he quarrel with his tools? How can a man quarrel with his tools?"
With this post one can really see how stupid you are.

What you are failing to understand is that "The Father and I are one" has different meanings according to the interpretation that a person gives to it, and so it's not matter of language. No one was or is arguing the translation, you dummy. For example given that sentence above, a mystic will give a different meaning from what you gave.

Don't blame the Greek, which is not better or worst than any other language.

P.S. It's so funny to read you called Greek a poor language when you don't know it at all, and considering the fact that ancient Greeks called pretty often yuur supposed ancestors barbarian, meaning stutterers because that was what they were doing when they tried to speak Greek. Your ancestors were ignorant fools and so you. Nothing has changed after so many centuries. LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Ramadhan fast is unscientific since it reccomends fasting by day and eating by night when the metabolic system slows down. Ramadhan fast is damaging to the body and it unbalances the mind and is thus mumbo jumbo . The best fasts are devised by medical experts, not by Allah-Rasool. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

"My Father and I are one" is the monistic or nondual experience - a union in consciousness of the object with the subject attained during deep trance states.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Stasis exceeds trance and nondualism though it is attained via these subtle conditions of consciousness.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ O Magnificient One & Ramadan Mubarakh to you BaeraDaer.

Isnt it funny how brother-Shammy trys SOooooo hard to convince himself that Muslims are skru'd, just because he says it is so.

It reminds me of the great meeting between the Arabic league of Crosstians debators who met with Muhammad & His family of muslim believers.

Upon the sight of the prophet,the Crosstian leader recognized such piousness and unwavering faith in the eyes of Muhammad & family,That they lost all desire to debate crosstianity with them!LOL! ALLAHu-Akhbar! CheerZ
Very true, Rabbeen

Brother Shamma has tunnel vision and needs a final round of spit and mud to make him see better.

Unfortunately Jesus is not here and I don't have time to spit and polish brother Shamma's eyes.

Those Christians, who were living in darkness saw the light in Muhammad and accepted him. Many still do daily.

This is how the exchanges went, dear Rabbeen:

Note: C stands for Christians and M stands for Muhammad.

M: Who do you worship?

C: We worship only one God.

M: Then why do you believe in Trinity? Jesus never taught that! Bring your good book and show me
if he said that God was a Trinity!

The book does not say that but the Church tells us.

M: And who do you say Jesus was?

C: Jesus was the son of God.

M: But God has no son and Jesus never said that he was the son of God.

C: Yes, our good book says.

M: Bring your book and show me where did he say that?

C: The book does not exactly say that but the Church tells us.

M: See, your book does not say anything like that and you believe just because the UnAuthorized Church told you?

Every time, I ask you to bring the book and show me, you are unable to support any of her teachings.

Exchanges continued, Muhammad opened their minds to the Scripture (not the Christian Bible), they saw the light and accepted Islam.

That is exactly the approach we use here and our Christian brothers are always unable to produce any evidence.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:
"My Father and I are one" is the monistic or nondual experience - a union in consciousness of the object with the subject attained during deep trance states.
That is bull shit, Joel!

Jesus did not say that in a trance. There is no report that he went into a trance. He was alert all the time. lol!

He simply meant that he was on the side of God. You should be able to understand that easily, being an Oriental yourself. The poor translation comes from a scripturally poor language that Jesus did not speak.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
With this post one can really see how stupid you are.

What you are failing to understand is that "The Father and I are one" has different meanings according to the interpretation that a person gives to it, and so it's not matter of language. No one was or is arguing the translation, you dummy. For example given that sentence above, a mystic will give a different meaning from what you gave.

Don't blame the Greek, which is not better or worst than any other language.

P.S. It's so funny to read you called Greek a poor language when you don't know it at all, and considering the fact that ancient Greeks called pretty often yuur supposed ancestors barbarian, meaning stutterers because that was what they were doing when they tried to speak Greek. Your ancestors were ignorant fools and so you. Nothing has changed after so many centuries. LOL
What you have added in the P.S.(Post Script) already shows what a crude and poor language Greek is and how appreciative you are of that poor and crude language, which is unfit for Scripture.

Forget Jesus and his "The Father and I are one" for a while.

Did anyone call Jesus, Father? Have you read anywhere that the Church believes that Jesus was the Father and declares that?

Only a fool would interpret to say that Jesus claimed to be the Father just because of that poor language, which gave rise to absurd interpretations.

The problem is that you do not know how a foreign language ruined Jesus' own language.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Muslims are being deceptive about Islam.
Islam violates the human rights of non-Muslims.
Islam is a culture of death.
The insanity of Muslims is that they live in a fantasy world believing that they are the perfect human beings on earth.
You don't get it Muslim.
Your mind set is that of your seventh century prophet Muhammad, and this is the 21st century where every thing Muslims do is known all over the world.
Nothing is hidden from the public like it was back in Muhammad's time.
Your rhetoric is stale and old..
People have excess to reading the Quran and Hadiths for them self.
So they know the truth about Islam.
Again I say Muslims don't get!
The religion of Islam has to stand on its own merits, and it fails to stand up to the test of being a peaceful religion.
Muslims say non-Muslims don't understand Muhammad's religion,
But it is the Muslims them self that are an example of their religion that every one can see and judge,
And it is easy to spot a Muslim because all Muslims emulate their prophet Muhammad in words and deeds in the world.
You see Muslim you represent Muhammad here in this present day.
And like Muhammad was rejected by non-Muslims, Non-Muslims are still rejecting Muhammad today.
Just like back in Muhammad's time non-Muslims didn't reject God, they rejected Muhammad, it is still the same way today,
non-Muslims don't reject God they still reject Muhammad.
That's what you don't understand.
Muslims in to days world are still trying to shove Muhammad on to non-Muslims, and non-Muslims are still to day rejecting Muhammad.
Non-Muslims have the intelligence to reject Muhammad.
I tot I taw a tistian! True tat!

How to discuss with an annoying fool, who writes this kind of English? And how can one expect such a fool to read and understand his own Bible.

"People have excess to reading the Quran and Hadiths for them self."
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran affirms the immaculate conception part of the NT where Jesus' birth is concerned.

Immaculate conception as narrated by NT and Quran is absurd since it indicates the materialization of a disembodied/typal consciousness in a woman's womb sans the sex act and in the absence of gametes.

Such an "immaculate" process is convoluted and artificial.

So, if at all some god wished to materialize a disembodied or an archetypal consciousness in a female's womb, why not materialize the same directly on earth without going through the chosen woman's womb which only complicates the matter and is a long and an arduous process spread over 9 months and besides the materialized spirit would be infected by the mother's negative personality traits and genetic drawbacks thus making it impure and thereby lowering its innate divinity?

Why should the materializing spirit need the genes, psyche, flesh, hormones, blood and embryonic nutrition of the mother when it can be directly be manifested in matter free of the maternal flaws?
Besides, Mary was the product of her male and female ancestors and so the ancestral male as well as female genetic contributions with their adverse aspects would have been essentially present in Jesus' body if at all we believe in the ridiculous tale of immaculate conception as narrated by the NT/Quran.
Do you even know what Immaculate Conception is and what is it about?

Immaculate conception has nothing to do with Jesus. Qur'aan does not talk about that Church thingy.

That is a dogma of the Church, which believes that Mary was sinless from the moment she was conceived in her mother's womb.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

JOEL wrote:

LMAO.
Try fasting for a month and see. Your poor maid will thank you for fasting. lol!

Please check out with the Yogi and Sadhu Maharajs of Inida. They fast a lot. Report about anyone of them becoming deluded fools.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
03. Since I am not discussing about our prophet being prophesized, so I will not comment on what you wrote about Deut. 18:18 and 18: 15. It is premature at this time.
It was the initial point of the discussion. I'm not going into some long tangent about Jesus as it is irrelevant to the initial point of even having this discussion. You said you wanted to go into it so that we could see how I determined how someone fulfills a prophecy or not. I have already, clearly explained how I determine that in detail. Nowhere was it ever said that this discussion would be about Jesus and if I knew it would, I wouldn't have bothered to enter into it. You mentioned that Muhammad was prophecized in the OT, and I responded that he was not and that if you wanted to talk about whether he was or not, you would not like the results. That is how this discussion began and this is the discussion that I thought I was entering into.

I have also clearly explained that one cannot merely ignore it if a person does not fit a clear and important part of the prophecy and said that this is the first thing one looks at, and if the person fails on it, there is no need for further exploration. If the person does not clearly fail it, then discussion continues and we make our best guess as to whether the person can be a fulfillment of that prophecy or not. This is the way I do it, and I have remained consistent in my assertion all throughout this discussion, and one simply cannot change the rules of logic to MAKE something work.

If you wish to ignore the fact that Muhammad fails on one important aspect, then there is no need to discuss anything further because we are in inherent disagreement as to whether a failure on an important aspect should merely be ignored and the exploration should continue. If you wish to discuss that he does not fail on that important aspect, then we can discuss what "from among your brothers" means. But that is the only rational discussion that can be had on the matter. To acknowledge that Muhammad did not come from their brothers (fellow Jews) and decide to point to other areas that he might have fulfilled is called a "non starter" for me.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How to discuss with an annoying fool, who writes this kind of English? And how can one expect such a fool to read and understand his own Bible.
I understood every single thing he said, so what's the problem? Just because he said excess instead of access doesn't mean that you didn't know what he meant. Is he well educated? Well, probably not, but his posts are very understandable and they are not incoherent messes like rabbee writes.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is called civility.
But a sin can be wiped away with a good deed, if God so Wills as God is MOST forgiving.
Crosstians are screwed.
BJ and Paul were bad boys, and Crosstians are told to emulate none/nothing in particular!
Allah is Satan Himself Alex.

Allah’s benevolence and mercy are boundless. NO RULES OR LAWS CAN BIND HIM, since He is for Whom it is said in the Qur’an: He cannot be questioned as to what He does.(21:23) HE WILL, THEREFORE, CHANGE THE SINS INTO VIRTUOUS DEEDS FOR WHOMEVER HE WILLS.(Ibid., Chapter 10. Something Else Regarding The Story Of The Last Of The People Of The Fire To Leave it, pp. 573-574; capital and underline emphasis ours)

These narrations speak of Allah actually giving people who have done no good whatsoever a reward for every sin they have committed!

Talk about a travesty of justice! Not only does Allah not punish the wicked he actually rewards them for their wickedness! As the commentator stated, Allah is not bound by anything and is therefore a capricious being who can pervert justice. Clearly, Muhammad’s god is not simply an amoral being, one who is morally neutral, he is actually immoral and unholy who promotes wickedness and is the cause of outright injustice.

It is one thing to forgive an evil deed, it is altogether something else to “turn sins into good deeds”, i.e. reward them as if they had been good deeds. It makes Allah unjust, morally reprehensible, for rewarding people for evil deeds.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim god Allah is Satan himself!
Is this clear enough for you to understand?
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is called civility.
Crosstians are screwed.
Allah is Satan Himself.
Is that clear enough for you to understand?

Allah’s benevolence and mercy are boundless. NO RULES OR LAWS CAN BIND HIM, since He is for Whom it is said in the Qur’an: He cannot be questioned as to what He does.(21:23) HE WILL, THEREFORE, CHANGE THE SINS INTO VIRTUOUS DEEDS FOR WHOMEVER HE WILLS.(Ibid., Chapter 10. Something Else Regarding The Story Of The Last Of The People Of The Fire To Leave it, pp. 573-574; capital and underline emphasis ours)

These narrations speak of Allah actually giving people who have done no good whatsoever a reward for every sin they have committed!

Talk about a travesty of justice! Not only does Allah not punish the wicked he actually rewards them for their wickedness! As the commentator stated, Allah is not bound by anything and is therefore a capricious being who can pervert justice. Clearly, Muhammad’s god is not simply an amoral being, one who is morally neutral, he is actually immoral and unholy who promotes wickedness and is the cause of outright injustice.

It is one thing to forgive an evil deed, it is altogether something else to “turn sins into good deeds”, i.e. reward them as if they had been good deeds. It makes Allah unjust, morally reprehensible, for rewarding people for evil deeds.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Allah is Satan Himself Alex.
After reading your post, I would agree with Susan and she put it soooooooo well, wehn she wrote:

"Satan and God have intimate knowledge of each other and are in the same family. Satan was the son of God and is presently the Father of God. "

There you have the perfect Satanic Trinity.

What an immoral Father, who he had poor Jesus killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cistern found at St. Augustine property 5 hr Taxpayerloss 1
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Jul 20 Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
ANOTHER tunnel linked to Dorchester's rich and ... Jul 11 huh 2
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
•••
•••