Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
172,381 - 172,400 of 199,478 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

I WILL EVEN GIVE A PROFORMA ANSWER TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU...

1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
ANSWER: YES/NO...MARK CHx/Vx,
YES/NO...MATT CHx/Vx;
YES/NO...LUKE CHx/Vx
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my permanent UTTERLY RETARDED evyonim slave, stop screaming like a little bullied boy!
...Did I ask for your personal belief, you fool?
Then why even ask me these questions if my beliefs don't fit into them? This is the 10th time I have had to tell this to your retarded head, and then a week goes by and you ask me the same questions again. And it's because there are the only questions you really know how to ask. All you know how to do is to repeat one thing, or one template series of questions over 200 TIMES. Even others here have told you to stop repeating yourself, you stupid parrot. Your mind has the depth of a baby pool, and you are so foolish and childish, that you actually think you are doing well here and being intelligent. You can't even defend Islam, probably because you don't even know it very well.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not interested in your "physical manifestation" story. Using your dumb logic one can prove that the dog next door is a "physical manifestation" of something!
That is complete and utter bullsh!t. What you are really telling me is that my take on it never occurred to you, and now you are like a deer in the headlights and you will do everything you can to ignore and and return to repeating the same questions again, because that is all that your simple mind knows how to do.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
.... You LIE when you say you used john and i did not like that. I have always asked you to respond using the SYNOPTIC gospels. You ignore that and use john!
And you did not like that and after I did that, you changed your request to limit it only to the Gospels that you think will give you the answer that you want. No lie at all. And I answered you about Mark, and said that it is not the book of Mark's job to discuss thiose matters and there are many Gospels that discuss different aspects of Jesus and I said the real question is why they chose some for canonization over others. As far as I am concerned, many other Gospels have something to offer as well to help piece a picture of Jesus together. One is the Gospel of Thomas, which dealt strictly with all of the esoteric sayings of Jesus. But you demand that answers MUST come from the books that YOU think will suit your questions. That's called a self fulfilling question and it is considered a logical fallacy, but you have no education to even understand what that means.

Now just go away. Don't bother to ask me anything else. I don't even care about you providing your source for Isaiah anymore. You have already played so many games with a very simple and fair request, and we both know why you have been, and it is nothing but dishonorable behavior. You are an absolute disgrace and your behavior is that of a 5th grader. And even after all of that, all that your retarded mind does is to repeat the same questions again when I have clearly explained to you that "yes" answers to those are not in Mark or other synoptic Gospels, they are in John, and I believe in John, as well as other Gospels such as the Gospel of Thomas. And any of the historians that are critical of John admit that they are merely guessing, but you take what they say as fact because you WANT it to be fact. And Muslims throw John into the trashcan because they don't like what it says, but as soon as it's time to prove that the Gospels predicted Muhammad as the comforter, they pull John back out of the trashcan and quote from it when they think it suits there needs. This is the typical, awful, illogical behavior that is indicative of Muslim logic, or lack thereof. The most stupid, cross eyed, illogical people that mankind has to offer, and since so many Muslims have this one characteristic in common, then it must be Islam's fault, and therefore Muhammad's fault. And Muhammad was dumb as a stump, uneducated and had no depth of thought at all, and this is why Muslims are the same way.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
My retard slave...
Do you not agree that BJ was naked on the "cross" or pole?
Did you not know that the cross in many religions and cultures have represented the male and female sex organs ( the longer beam the linga and the shorter beam the yoni)?
If a naked pagan is dangling off a pole during the time of pagan fertility rites known as Ishthaar, there is some connection between that and "easter eggs", right?
Did you NOt know that cross or even the pole as originally suggested are indeed phallic symbols.
So you are worshipping a naked pagan who is oozing off a phallus begging you to bite his raw flesh and suck off his fresh bodily juices including blood.(Did BJ not tell his sidekicks to eat him up and drink his blood?)
All in all you belong to an ancient pagan fertility/cannibalistic/human sacrificing cult.
In light of the preceding, we can see why Jesus in heaven could still refer to his Father as his God since he will forever remain a true human being. Thus, it isn’t the Divine Jesus who is speaking in Revelation 3:12, nor is it necessarily the human Jesus that speaks. Rather, it is Jesus as the God-man that is speaking, and by virtue of his remaining man the Father will continue to be his God.

Second, the Holy Bible has no problem with Jesus being God and having a God. Muslims believes that if Jesus has a God it would somehow refute the fact that he himself is God by nature.

Muslims also believes that if God has a God then God’s God (stay with us now on this) is more powerful than him.

Before I answer this we would like to say that if a woman or a man says:
I have a man or I live in the temple or house of my man
Does this actually imply that the person who refers to having a man is necessarily inferior in nature, that this somehow proves that the man who is said to belong to that person is necessarily greater in essence?
No. Humans are equal with one another in essence and nature, so why is it hard to fathom that one Divine Person has another Divine Person over him as a God without this having to mean that one is less divine or powerful than the other?

Alex doesn’t set out to answer this, he simply assumes or commits the logical fallacy of begging the question in believing that since God has a God, it would mean that God’s God is greater than him in power and/or nature.
It apparently never occurred to him in his simplistic mind that both could be and actually are equal in essence and nature.

"BUT OF THE SON he (God) says,'THY THRONE O GOD, is for ever and ever, the righteous scepter is the scepter of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; THEREFORE GOD, thy God, has anointed thee with the oil of gladness beyond thy comrades.'" Hebrews 1:8-9 RSV

Notice that the Father calls Jesus God, says that his throne is forever and ever, and states that the Son has a God over him, which obviously means the Father. Hence, we see that the Scriptures have no problem in affirming that the following can all be true at the same time:

1. That both the Father and the Son are God.

2. That Jesus at the same time has his Father as a God over him.

3. That Jesus as God rules forever and ever in the heavens above and over the earth below.

In other words, the Holy Bible sees absolutely no dilemma in affirming that Jesus is God who also has a God over him, and neither do Christians.

The only dilemma which exists is the one imagined in the mind of Muslims who thinks that just because Jesus referred to the Father as his God he therefore could not also be God.

So it is you Alex that is making the mistake of misunderstanding who Jesus is.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
YES/NO...MATT CHx/Vx;
YES/NO...LUKE CHx/Vx
And let's use your same exact stupid logic. Where does the Quran actually say these exact words? This is the word for word dictation of me, Allah". Where? But we can piece together that it is, but on the other hand, we can't use multiple, indirect verses from the Bible to do the same thing and draw conclusions from it. Instead, those EXACT words that YOU demand must be there.

In fact, here's another one. Show me where the Quran exactly says "you must pray 5 times per day". Do you like my behavior right now? Well it's your behavior. Now again, that's enough for me of playing in the stupid little boy's baby pool. Go find a mindless person such as yourself to play little rubber duckies with. Maybe Shamma might. Nobody else seems willing to.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's use your same exact stupid logic. Where does the Quran actually say these exact words? This is the word for word dictation of me, Allah". Where? But we can piece together that it is, but on the other hand, we can't use multiple, indirect verses from the Bible to do the same thing and draw conclusions from it. Instead, those EXACT words that YOU demand must be there.
In fact, here's another one. Show me where the Quran exactly says "you must pray 5 times per day". Do you like my behavior right now? Well it's your behavior. Now again, that's enough for me of playing in the stupid little boy's baby pool. Go find a mindless person such as yourself to play little rubber duckies with. Maybe Shamma might. Nobody else seems willing to.
Muslims have no idea of what God says in the scriptures.
They just babble for the sake of babbling.
Alex has no idea what the Quran says let alone the Bible.
The more one reads the Quran, the more it becomes garbage.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
In light of the preceding, we can see why Jesus in heaven could still refer to his Father as his God since he will forever remain a true human being. Thus, it isn’t the Divine Jesus who is speaking in Revelation 3:12, nor is it necessarily the human Jesus that speaks. Rather, it is Jesus as the God-man that is speaking, and by virtue of his remaining man the Father will continue to be his God.
Second, the Holy Bible has no problem with Jesus being God and having a God. Muslims believes that if Jesus has a God it would somehow refute the fact that he himself is God by nature.
Muslims also believes that if God has a God then God’s God (stay with us now on this) is more powerful than him.
Before I answer this we would like to say that if a woman or a man says:
I have a man or I live in the temple or house of my man
Does this actually imply that the person who refers to having a man is necessarily inferior in nature, that this somehow proves that the man who is said to belong to that person is necessarily greater in essence?
No. Humans are equal with one another in essence and nature, so why is it hard to fathom that one Divine Person has another Divine Person over him as a God without this having to mean that one is less divine or powerful than the other?
Alex doesn’t set out to answer this, he simply assumes or commits the logical fallacy of begging the question in believing that since God has a God, it would mean that God’s God is greater than him in power and/or nature.
It apparently never occurred to him in his simplistic mind that both could be and actually are equal in essence and nature.
"BUT OF THE SON he (God) says,'THY THRONE O GOD, is for ever and ever, the righteous scepter is the scepter of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; THEREFORE GOD, thy God, has anointed thee with the oil of gladness beyond thy comrades.'" Hebrews 1:8-9 RSV
Notice that the Father calls Jesus God, says that his throne is forever and ever, and states that the Son has a God over him, which obviously means the Father. Hence, we see that the Scriptures have no problem in affirming that the following can all be true at the same time:
3. That Jesus as God rules forever and ever in the heavens above and over the earth below.
In other words, the Holy Bible sees absolutely no dilemma in affirming that Jesus is God who also has a God over him, and neither do Christians.
The only dilemma which exists is the one imagined in the mind of Muslims who thinks that just because Jesus referred to the Father as his God he therefore could not also be God.
So it is you Alex that is making the mistake of misunderstanding who Jesus is.
Total lies, utter nonsense and horse shit.

Will address the bull shit that Jesus is God has a God above, in short bites.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a great post and a great advice, Skinner
Thank you, dear Rabbeen
Salaams
BMZ
Wa Alaikum As Salaam O knowledgeable One. Its always a pleasure to rub shoulders with scholars here,such as yourself& Alx. Anyone truely seeking out the facts has a great source here in you. CheerZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
I would prefer to quote Paul's Bull Shit in Hebrews 1 first. Let us first see what he really wrote himself.

This is how Hebrews 1 will look like, before his copying and pasting from the Jewish Scriptures' poor copy OT:

"1 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs."

In above lines of his own, he shows Jesus superior to angels.

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Psalm 2:7, 2 Samuel 7:14; 1 Chron. 17:13.

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Deut. 32:43 (see Dead Sea Scrolls and Septuagint)

7 In speaking of the angels he says,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Psalm 104:4

8 But about the Son he says,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Psalm 45:6,7

10 He also says,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Psalm 102:25-27

13 To which of the angels did God ever say,(Paul's own line)

He copies and pastes Psalm 110:1

14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?(Paul's own last line)

That is why Hebrews 1 is Paul's FRAUD!

God calling Jesus God! Bull Shit! Please stop trying to fool the readers.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Wa Alaikum As Salaam O knowledgeable One. Its always a pleasure to rub shoulders with scholars here,such as yourself& Alx. Anyone truely seeking out the facts has a great source here in you. CheerZ
Salaam Alaikum, Rabbeen. Thanks for your kind words. I feel humbled.

I am just trying my best to educate Christian polemicists and I am doing that by addressing the Qur'aan and the Bible.

It is very easy to show all the lies and forgeries in the New Testament but it is difficult to open a Christian polemicist's eyes, so I clip up their eye-lids to keep their eyes wide open and then show the forgeries and absurdities.

For example, any sensible reader can make out that God never called Jesus, "God!" as shown deceitfully by Paul in Hebrews 1.

Thank you, Skinner

BMZ
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics, Rabbee
rabbee: really do not care what you call, opposing religious hatreds. politics is only, sinister religious stealth bearing false witness.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
SalaamZ and GreetingZ dear Rabbeen Al Jihad the "skinner of sinners".
Thank you for a GREAT post.
When they shut their eyes, they claim that they are inspecting the inside of their eyelids! Perhaps the truth needs to be etched inside their eyelids? LOL.
When we ask simple questions "how do you know it is the truth?";
they say "the bible says so"...
and when we ask "please give us chapter/verse with DIRECT quote from Jesus";
they say "shut up" or "your god is demon"!
We shall keep asking!
CheerZ
SalaamZ Most Sharp One! LOL! I am as a Babe amoung giants here,but for what its worth thankx for the compliments. Here,s a little fyi you may use as another equaliZer and simple examples of historical corruptions of "biblical" perportionZ LOL...1000-50B.C. The origins of the bible stories starts with the Hebrew scriptures Tauraat & Tanaakh. 200 B.C. begins the first translations to greek otherwise known as the Septuagint(lxx) & includes 46 books. 30-100 A.D. Crosstians steal and call the hebrew script their own.resulting in a knee/jerk reaction by the rabbinacle order who convien the council of Jamniah and canonize their scripture to prevent further tampering.(A.D.100). 400 A.D. Jerome translates his version,hebrew to greek to latin.He wants to limit the O.T. & leaves out 7 books. Pope Damasus intervenes and puts the kybosh on jerome.the result is the Vulgate. 1536 A.D. in luthers translations he puts the same 7 books at the end and calls it apocrypha. 1546 A.D. The council of trent canonizes all 46 books.at this juncture the bible is heavily intermixed with additions and alterations.* 140 A.D. Marcion of rome starts up the good father god vs the cruel god yahweh.His own anti-semiticizm causes him to discard any evidence of jesus and His jewishness.Fortunately the Pope intervenes and the church is forced to decide on a core canon.I,ll stop here for time constraints but you get the idea of what a bumpy ride the formation of the bibles has taken,right up to and includeing the Nicene conference where the books in their entirety were hotly debated. Thus the bible disortions takes on biblical perportions!LOL! CheerZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims have no idea of what God says in the scriptures.
They just babble for the sake of babbling.
Alex has no idea what the Quran says let alone the Bible.
The more one reads the Quran, the more it becomes garbage.
I have just addressed the garbage known as Hebrews 1.

Could you please defend that garbage, where Paul wrote a few lines of his own and copied wholesale from Jewish Holy Scriptures and pasted to deceive people as if God had really said what David had spoken about God?

There can be nothing more hilarious than that! Right?

Imagine I am Paul and I write this:

But to the Son, God said, "Gather 72 elders and bring them up to the Mount!"

How would you feel? Will you accept what I wrote?

It is very easy to debunk the lies and forgeries in the New Testament.
Chiclets

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Greeting bmz,

How have you been chacha, still see you as yet another delusional human, there is no supernatural entity chacha, give up and embrace humanity.

regards,
C
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> SalaamZ Most Sharp One! LOL! I am as a Babe amoung giants here,but for what its worth thankx for the compliments. Here,s a little fyi you may use as another equaliZer and simple examples of historical corruptions of "biblical" perportionZ LOL...1000-50B.C. The origins of the bible stories starts with the Hebrew scriptures Tauraat & Tanaakh. 200 B.C. begins the first translations to greek otherwise known as the Septuagint(lxx) & includes 46 books. 30-100 A.D. Crosstians steal and call the hebrew script their own.resulting in a knee/jerk reaction by the rabbinacle order who convien the council of Jamniah and canonize their scripture to prevent further tampering.(A.D.100). 400 A.D. Jerome translates his version,hebrew to greek to latin.He wants to limit the O.T. & leaves out 7 books. Pope Damasus intervenes and puts the kybosh on jerome.the result is the Vulgate. 1536 A.D. in luthers translations he puts the same 7 books at the end and calls it apocrypha. 1546 A.D. The council of trent canonizes all 46 books.at this juncture the bible is heavily intermixed with additions and alterations.* 140 A.D. Marcion of rome starts up the good father god vs the cruel god yahweh.His own anti-semiticizm causes him to discard any evidence of jesus and His jewishness.Fortunately the Pope intervenes and the church is forced to decide on a core canon.I,ll stop here for time constraints but you get the idea of what a bumpy ride the formation of the bibles has taken,right up to and includeing the Nicene conference where the books in their entirety were hotly debated. Thus the bible disortions takes on biblical perportions!LOL! CheerZ
Great post, Rabbeen.

We have never considered you a babe. We count you among peers.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why even ask me these questions if my beliefs don't fit into them? This is the 10th time I have had to tell this to your retarded head, and then a week goes by and you ask me the same questions again. And it's because there are the only questions you really know how to ask.

..That is complete and utter bullsh!t. What you are really telling me is that my take on it never occurred to you, and now you are like a deer in the headlights and you will do everything you can to ignore and and return to repeating the same questions again, because that is all that your simple mind knows how to do.
<quoted text>
And you did not like that and after I did that, you changed your request to limit it only to the Gospels that you think will give YOU think will suit your questions. That's called a self at mankind has to offer, and since so many Muslims have this one characteristic in common, then it must be Islam's fault, and therefore Muhammad's fault. And Muhammad was dumb as a stump, uneducated and had no depth of thought at all, and this is why Muslims are the same way.
My permanent slave who is getting SICKER by the minute.
You are confirming to the world that you are a BIG LIAR and a retard.
I have ALWAYS asked for proof from the Synoptic Gospels.
Who needs your "opinion" when I have asked for PROOF from the SYNOPTIC Gospels? Your opinions are twisted and not worth anything.
Are you THIS thick? You really are a useless retard.
LISTEN to ME, you MORON....I HAVE ASKED THE QUESTIONS...SO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, not yours!!:

Here they are AGAIN (I will get to john, by many johnnies written hundreds of years later, at leisure eventhough you can't even produce a piece of its original):

I have asked you 17 SIMPLE YES/NO questions using the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark..then Matt...then Luke.
THAT IS ALL.

No need to stop with mark. You can answer in terms of Mark..Matt...Luke...ONE by ONE.

All that is required is a YES or NO answer to the following 17 questions with proof. ONE by ONE.

Show us where Jesus is making DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels "starting" with MARK:
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

NO NEED FOR EXPLANATIONS OR INTERPRETATIONS. JUST "YES" OR "NO" FOR EACH QUESTION PLEASE WITH PROOF.

YES/NO...MATT CHx/Vx;
YES/NO...LUKE CHx/Vx

Go for it RETARD.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Chiclets wrote:
Greeting bmz,
How have you been chacha, still see you as yet another delusional human, there is no supernatural entity chacha, give up and embrace humanity.
regards,
C
Greetings and hope all is well with you, C. There has to be a Supreme Entity. We can call it the Creator.

Deluded fools are unable to think that way.

And which humanity, C?

BR
BMZ
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
RETARD...sick-er slave...
Answer MY questions instead of slipping and sliding...
Answer or admit you can't!
You are confirming to the world that you are a BIG LIAR and a retard.
I have ALWAYS asked for proof from the Synoptic Gospels.
Who needs your "opinion" when I have asked for PROOF from the SYNOPTIC Gospels? Your opinions are twisted and not worth anything.
Are you THIS thick? You really are a useless retard.
LISTEN to ME, you MORON....I HAVE ASKED THE QUESTIONS...SO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, not yours!!:

Here they are AGAIN (I will get to john, by many johnnies written hundreds of years later, at leisure eventhough you can't even produce a piece of its original):

I have asked you 17 SIMPLE YES/NO questions using the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark..then Matt...then Luke.
THAT IS ALL.

No need to stop with mark. You can answer in terms of Mark..Matt...Luke...ONE by ONE.

All that is required is a YES or NO answer to the following 17 questions with proof. ONE by ONE.

Show us where Jesus is making DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels "starting" with MARK:
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

NO NEED FOR EXPLANATIONS OR INTERPRETATIONS. JUST "YES" OR "NO" FOR EACH QUESTION PLEASE WITH PROOF.

YES/NO...MATT CHx/Vx;
YES/NO...LUKE CHx/Vx

Go for it RETARD.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there are only two religions on earth, which are true to God. Judaism and Islam.
rabbee: well not according to TheG-D, of my visitations as adam. are they really true to G-D, or just true to their various diverse religions? not all of these diverse religions, can be true to G-D. being true to any religion, does not automatically make any one true to G-D.

as it is obvious that neither judaism, or eeslam are the same religion or they would be one religion which they are not. they can no more be the same religion than sunni or shiite, can be the same religion. which is as ludicrous as saying that, baptists, buddhist, and catholics are the same religion.

even the diverse divisions in judaism, tells you they are not all the same religion. since even the alleged as judaism, has very rarely occasionally been true to G-D, in about 3800 years.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Feed the poor, JOEL!
Ask the poor to produce less kids instead of them multiplying like mice.

When you don't have the means, why procreate n number of children?

Have none or 1 or 2 kids at the most if you desire good for yourself, for your kids and for the world.

This constructive step would indicate responsible/sensible thinking and actions.

Feeding the poor? Has it eradicated poverty in the world? No!

Prayers and rituals and prophetic messages? Has this solved any of the numerous material, physical, emotional and mental problems in the world? Have they helped the world make progress in telecommunications, astrophysics, medicine, space exploration, energy production, generating employment opportunities, transportation and the like? No.

Efficient genes and good karma that're based on making proper use of one's innate genetic capacity holds the key to a creating a world devoid of poverty and misery or at least these negatives can be minimized in this way.

LOL.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Virgins who marry and are monogamous have the best sex they ever could because it's the only sex they'll ever know, a U.S. advocate for marriage says.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••