Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253469 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183006 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If any religion lies, that has only to be Christianity, Seeker.
The amount of lies it has generated against God and the servant Jesus are so many that the entire broadband would not suffice.
Good night.
rabbee: is there! is there really any religion on earth, actually true to G-D today? what is the difference in being religiously true to G-D, or religiously true to religions of fallible men?

isn't the real goal, to be religiously true to G-D? rather than what alleged as men, say religiously as what they want to be true to them?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#183007 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
rabbee: then why all the animosity, between sunni and shiite?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#183008 Jul 17, 2013
Simon wrote:
And BMZ is proof of it. Actually, I think that Phallics fits that bill even better. Who else but an utter retard would copy the same exact questions over two hundred times to anybody that is stupid enough to read them?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#183009 Jul 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Keep thinking that way Muslim.

You don't have the brains to think other wise anyhow.
Dear Christian,

"stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults."
bmz

Singapore

#183010 Jul 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Keep thinking that way Muslim.
You don't have the brains to think other wise anyhow.
This is how any sensible person and a Muslim thinks:

"John 20:17

17 Jesus said to her,`Do not hold me, because I have not yet gone up to my Father. But go to my brothers and tell them that I am going up to my Father. He is your Father also. I am going up to my God. He is your God also.'"

" John 17:3

3 And this is life eternal, that they know thee to be the only very God, and whom thou hast sent, Jesus Christ."

Here even a blind man reading on Braille, will know that Jesus was not God. That Jesus was God or is God, is DEBUNKED by John straightaway. Consider this a slam dunk!

Grow up, Christian!
bmz

Singapore

#183011 Jul 17, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Who else but an utter retard would copy the same exact questions over two hundred times to anybody that is stupid enough to read them?
Utter retards are those who cannot answer important questions and are unable to provide direct quotes from Jesus that he was this and he was that.
bmz

Singapore

#183012 Jul 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then why all the animosity, between sunni and shiite?
Politics, Rabbee
bmz

Singapore

#183013 Jul 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: is there! is there really any religion on earth, actually true to G-D today? what is the difference in being religiously true to G-D, or religiously true to religions of fallible men?
isn't the real goal, to be religiously true to G-D? rather than what alleged as men, say religiously as what they want to be true to them?
Yes, there are only two religions on earth, which are true to God. Judaism and Islam.
bmz

Singapore

#183014 Jul 17, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ ALX LOL! great points and a great take on the CAR joke! LOL! Ive dealt with fanaticizm and zealots in periods of my own life so I think Ive got a handle on their mindset. No One Else can ever be right,especially when they have that '12-Guage' bible to shoot down anything of consiquence or merit.And the mindset is so deeply ingrained that it takes a real act of psycology to even begin to break down the walls-Of-rejection.

The upside here is that shammoos wall is already crak'd,so now its just a question of getting him to open his tightly shut eye to view what is visible accross the crak.

This is where it gets critical,so you ask the simple question "Do you believe AUTHORITY trumps TRUTH? Or do you believe TRUTH trumps Authority!?

Well we can all see just how far the self agrandizing,and self important authoritarianz can take an out right LIE when no one Questions or even does a cursory search of the true facts!LOL! So,If the patient gives in to logic and states the importance of truth,then and only then do we start with minor,but somewhat uncomfortable facts slowly getting then de-brief'd. Shammy,s Got real potential,However!

We must belly up to the line loaded with undeniable but simple facts and present them in such a way as to turn on the light of reason in his head again.Thats where you scholars come in.you,re the equalizers in the play and start showing the uncomfortable but realistic facts.

No person with reasoning skills can withstand truth and fact for very long without caveing in to reality. CheerZ
That was a great post and a great advice, Skinner

Thank you, dear Rabbeen

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

#183016 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

17 Jesus said to her,`Do not hold me, because I have not yet gone up to my Father. But go to my brothers and tell them that I am going up to my Father. He is your Father also. I am going up to my God. He is your God also.'"

3 And this is life eternal, that they know thee to be the only very God, and whom thou hast sent, Jesus Christ."

Here even a blind man reading on Braille, will know that Jesus was not God.

That Jesus was God or is God, is DEBUNKED by John straightaway. Consider this a slam dunk!

Grow up, Christian!
Shamma,

Forgot to add:

Jesus never said, "God is my father". Chuckle!

When I laugh, you must laugh along with me.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183018 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here even a blind man reading on Braille, will know that Jesus was not God. That Jesus was God or is God, is DEBUNKED by John straightaway. Consider this a slam dunk!
Grow up,Your Muslim Christian!
Your Muslim sensibility is that of wild savage dogs.
Your mouth is drooling for the blood of Christians!
Kill, kill the Christians! Allahu ARKBAR!!!

Your mind is ungodly!

The key of the passage is in the &#959;&#8020;&#960 ;&#969;, "not yet have I ascended to the Father;" and the reasonable, nay, the imperative, inference is that when he shall have ascended to the Father, there will be ample opportunity for that spiritual communion with him which will make him for ever present with his Church.

The goal of all Christ's teaching (as recorded by John) is his return to the Father, and the consequent fullness of his disciples' joy. Because he will be glorified straightway in God himself, he will henceforth be as near to them, as competent to teach and guide and protect them, as in the days of his flesh; nay, more so, for they will do greater works than he wrought before them, because he goes to the Father, ascending up to where he was before (John 14:18-21, 23, 28; John 16:14, 17).

He will be "seated at the right hand of the majesty in the heavens," he will pass "through these heavens, that he may fill all things.

" Because he is "the Lamb in the midst of the throne," he will lead them to the living fountains of water. Because he is on the eternal throne, he can dwell in them and manifest himself to them.

But go to my brethren. The new name, dearer than "slaves," than "servants," than "disciples," than "ministers," than "apostles," than "friends;" one that involves in itself an eternal inheritance.

Observe that, though our Lord (Matthew 12:48, etc.) had prepared the way for this unspeakable privilege, it is not until he has put on the life eternal, the life of victory over death, that he freely confers this lofty designation upon that timid and dispirited band of special followers who had forsaken him and fled in his great humiliation.

Peter especially (Mark 16:7) receives this significant assurance and (Luke 24:34) confirms its realization together with Paul (1 Corinthians 15:5). These eleven men are henceforth his brethren. And say to them, I am ascending; the process of ascension has begun; I am beginning to assume all the prerogatives of spiritual corporeity; I am clothing myself with my eternal form; I have laid down my life, that I might take it again, and use it for the highest blessedness of my brethren.

I am ascending to my Father, and to your Father. Let it be observed that he does not say, "to our Father." "He who is Father of Christ and Father of men, is so in different ways. He is Father of Christ by nature and of men by grace".

"He saith not 'our Father;' in one sense, therefore, is he mine, in another sense yours; by nature mine, by grace yours".

To my God, and your God. The same remark may be made here. Christ does speak of "my God" from the throne of glory (Revelation 3:2, 12). His human consciousness of God has throughout been unique; his eternal consciousness of the Father's love dignified all his human relations with the Father, and became the true inspiration of all consciousness of God possessed by his disciples.

"He appears in the presence [before the face] of God for us," and so we have access unto one Father and draw near to God. Nevertheless, he did not say to "our God," any more than to "our Father."

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#183019 Jul 17, 2013
The Semitic prophets and their god were clueless about the immense damage caused by these eugenic distortions (incest/inbreeding and hypogamy) and being ignorant they freely indulged in the same and authorized these harmful eugenic practices for their brainwashed followers to emulate. Shame.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#183020 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, there are only two religions on earth, which are true to God. Judaism and Islam.
So, which is the true cult - Judaism or Islam since Judaism and the Jews fail to acknowledge Islam, Quran, Kaaba and Muhammad?

(smiles)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#183021 Jul 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter retards are those who cannot answer important questions and are unable to provide direct quotes from Jesus that he was this and he was that.
You are guilty of what you accuse others of.
Your mind is ungodly!

Your presences here on this thread represents an actual presences of a demon from hell.

You deliberately refuse to comprehend the true teachings of Jesus as the Son of God on earth as Jesus taught in the Gospels.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183022 Jul 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Incestuous marriages create genetically abnormal babies, while same sex marriages don't bring genetically abnormal babies into the world. LOL.
what a bum of a comment.
LOL.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183023 Jul 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The Semitic prophets and their god were clueless about the immense damage caused by these eugenic distortions (incest/inbreeding and hypogamy) and being ignorant they freely indulged in the same and authorized these harmful eugenic practices for their brainwashed followers to emulate. Shame.
lol..
or...Say Yes to the money grabbing/laundering, Bentley grabbing, mind bending, mind controlling, manipulative, BS peddling Maha- Yogis?
(smiles)
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183024 Jul 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which is the true cult - Judaism or Islam since Judaism and the Jews fail to acknowledge Islam, Quran, Kaaba and Muhammad?
(smiles)
Surely, it is about acknowledging GOD and submitting to GOD.
It should not be about one upmanship.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183025 Jul 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was brilliant, bro. Thank you.
As my slave, "the utter retard seeker" is unable to answer a SINGLE question posed to him accurately, honestly and completely, he resorts to name calling and childish pranks.
I shall keep asking him until he grows up.
Salaams, Alex WM
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183026 Jul 18, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ ALX LOL! great points and a great take on the CAR joke! LOL! Ive dealt with fanaticizm and zealots in periods of my own life so I think Ive got a handle on their mindset. No One Else can ever be right,especially when they have that '12-Guage' bible to shoot down anything of consiquence or merit.And the mindset is so deeply ingrained that it takes a real act of psycology to even begin to break down the walls-Of-rejection.The upside here is that shammoos wall is already crak'd,so now its just a question of getting him to open his tightly shut eye to view what is visible accross the crak.This is where it gets critical,so you ask the simple question "Do you believe AUTHORITY trumps TRUTH? Or do you believe TRUTH trumps Authority!? Well we can all see just how far the self agrandizing,and self important authoritarianz can take an out right LIE when no one Questions or even does a cursory search of the true facts!LOL! So,If the patient gives in to logic and states the importance of truth,then and only then do we start with minor,but somewhat uncomfortable facts slowly getting then de-brief'd. Shammy,s Got real potential,However! We must belly up to the line loaded with undeniable but simple facts and present them in such a way as to turn on the light of reason in his head again.Thats where you scholars come in.you,re the equalizers in the play and start showing the uncomfortable but realistic facts.No person with reasoning skills can withstand truth and fact for very long without caveing in to reality. CheerZ
SalaamZ and GreetingZ dear Rabbeen Al Jihad the "skinner of sinners".
Thank you for a GREAT post.

When they shut their eyes, they claim that they are inspecting the inside of their eyelids! Perhaps the truth needs to be etched inside their eyelids? LOL.

When we ask simple questions "how do you know it is the truth?";
they say "the bible says so"...
and when we ask "please give us chapter/verse with DIRECT quote from Jesus";
they say "shut up" or "your god is demon"!
We shall keep asking!
CheerZ
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#183027 Jul 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And BMZ is proof of it. Actually, I think that Phallics fits that bill even better. Who else but an utter retard would copy the same exact questions over two hundred times to anybody that is stupid enough to read them?
Ahhhh...my permanent Evyonim slave, the UTTER RETARD seeker is here!
Why don't you TRY being honest, complete and accurate or are you new to these concepts?
Here are 17 VERY simple questions.
Can you give us DIRECT quotes from JESUS?
If you can't find them just say
"SORRY I can't find them in the Synoptic Gospels".

You may say this if you wish.(SORRY I can't find them in the Synoptic Gospels that were written long before 'john' by many johns)..."

Let's see..........
Show us where Jesus makes DIRECT claims in the first person as follows, in the Synoptic Gospels starting with MARK:
1. "I am God in 'the' flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person" 7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead"
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God” 14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father"
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”
17. "I am your saviour (dear gentiles)

If you can't show proof from the Synoptic Gospels starting with Mark, then you best cave in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cities’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts ... Sat moabdallah 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Sat Antonia 4
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jul 5 Silencer 1,974
News Ruby Rose reveals John Wick 2 co-star Keanu Ree... Jul 4 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jun '16 MUQ2 194
News If Captain Cook's ship is found, whose is it? R... Jun '16 Hostis Publicus 24
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
More from around the web