Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 204,000

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#182904 Jul 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
In reciting the Kalima the words "Hear O' Israel Deuteronomy 6:4 ►
New International Version (©2011)
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.
Kalima not the Christian way. The LORD is not a Durian.

You should recite the Kalima, which you had posted earlier. This one:

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.

bmz

Singapore

#182906 Jul 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
No where in the Quran does it mention that God is the God of Israel.

Muhammad created his own god from out of the 360 idols the were worshiped in the Kaaba.
Muhammad kissed the Black Stone designating the Black Stone as the official god of his religion of Islam.
Qur'aan does! We have remedy for your lies.

2:133 "Why, were you witnesses, when death came to Jacob? When he said to his sons,'What will you serve after me?' They said,'We will serve thy God and the God of thy fathers Abraham, Ishmael and Isaac, One God; to Him we surrender.'"

7.121-122. "They said: We believe in the LORD of the worlds. The LORD of Moses and Aaron."

The wicked Church created her own absurd and monstrous triune God, also known as Trinity, an abomination.

The Church taught Christians to kiss the cursed and wretched cross. Right? And you do that too. Right?

bmz

Singapore

#182907 Jul 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims still have the mind set of wild savage dogs, and fail to understand why incest is sin.
Genesis 5:4 tells us that Adam had sons and daughters. At first, sons and daughters of Adam and Eve had to marry each other to populate the earth. Cain probably married a sister or niece or grand niece.
Assuming the accuracy of the Genesis account, and considering the length of lives recorded (around 900 years, on the average), a very sizeable population could have developed very rapidly. Using conservative guesses as to the size of families and average age, there easily could have been several million people living at the time of the death of Cain.
Moreover, the Scriptures nowhere indicate at what points in the life of Cain he murdered his brother, married his wife, or built his city. Even a few hundred years might have passed before all of the events took place, allowing for a sizable population with which to build a city.
All this raises the additional question of incest. If incest is scripturally forbidden, according to the Mosaic law, how do we explain all this marrying of siblings? Since Adam and Eve were created directly by God, and perfect, it can be presumed that their genes were perfect.
When sin entered the world at the Fall, bringing with it death, disease, and destruction, the gene pool would gradually become corrupted. At first, no harm would result from marriage of brothers and sisters, and had sin not entered the world, presumably no harm would have ever entered.
As the generations passed, however, disease, environment, and sin took their toll on the genetic pool, which resulted in mutant and defective genes. Incest was prohibited in Moses’ time, from a biological standpoint, because it now was dangerous and resulted in deformed, moronic, or otherwise defective offspring.
Moreover, in addition to the biological problem which arises from incest, there is also an ethical one. God forbids incest on moral grounds, and this is more crucial than the biological aspect (Leviticus 20:11ff).
Incest disrupts the family social and moral structure. The family is the only God-ordained institution in the world other than the church. At the initial formation of the family structure in Cain’s day, it is difficult to presume what happened with inter-marriage. Thus we cannot be sure to what extent incest occurred. One thing is certain: after God’s ordained family structure stabilized, incest was sin.
May I know the name of the wild savage mad dog, who came up with "When sin entered the world at the Fall"?

While you are at it, can I also have the names of the daughters of Adam and Eve?

bmz

Singapore

#182908 Jul 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousin marriage is not incest? Then what is it, inbreeding?
Neither!

Inbreeding is from incest.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#182909 Jul 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
May I know the name of the wild savage mad dog, who came up with "When sin entered the world at the Fall"?
While you are at it, can I also have the names of the daughters of Adam and Eve?
Sin entered the world through the lie of Satan:
What did God say would happen to Adam and Eve if they ate of the forbidden tree? He said, "You will die!" What did Satan say? He said: "You will not die!" Thus, Satan did not stop at merely casting doubt upon God's Word, but he came right out and denied it! What do you think about this? Who was speaking the truth, God or Satan? The Holy Scriptures say that God is the True One and cannot lie. As for Satan, he does not hold to the truth, "for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)

Adam and Eve sinned when they accepted Satan's lie, their sin allowed sin to enter into their body and brought death upon them and their children and on to all children born into the world.

Adam lived to be 900 years old, all the children fathered by Adam is not listed in the Scriptures.
The image of human beings created in the image of God was destroyed by the sin they committed before God, and we all inherited that destroyed image when we are born.
We are no longer born in the innocent image of God that God created in Adam and Eve.
We are all born with the desire in our heart to re bell against God.
We all need a savior.
For we cannot save our self from the sin penalty of death, and separation from God.
God is perfect and God cannot be perfect if He allows sin to be forgiven with out the penalty of death for sin which God placed upon all of us to be paid for.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182910 Jul 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeker, you quote translations. And you do not make any change in the translation to improve it or make it better. I do. The actual verse in Arabic stays as it is.
Let us take some translations done by non-Muslim Westerners:
Arberry: "The Creator of the heavens and the earth -- how should He have a son, seeing that He has no consort, and He created all things, and He has knowledge of everything?"
Palmer: "The inventor of the heavens and the earth! how can He have a son, when He has no female companion, and when He has created everything, and everything He knows?"
George Sale: "The Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have a son when He has no consort, and when He has created everything and has knowledge of all things?"
Rodwell: "Sole maker of the Heavens and of the Earth! how, when He hath no consort, should He have a son? He hath created everything, and He knoweth everything!"
And here are the translations by Westerners, who became Muslims:
Asad: "the Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could it be that He should have a child without there ever having been a mate for Him - since it is He who has created everything, and He alone knows everything?"
Pickthall: "The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a child, when there is for Him no consort, when He created all things and is Aware of all things?"
Irving: "Deviser of Heaven and earth! How can He save a son while He has no consort? He created everything and is aware of everything!"
And this is from a Muslim:
Sarwar: "How could the One Who is the Originator of the heavens and the earth and who has no companion, have a son? He created all things and has absolute knowledge of all things."
All are using different words but the substance remains the same. One cannot accuse any of them to have changed the words of Qur'aan. So, how can you accuse me of changing words of Qur'aan?
It is the translation that I try to improve.
So, finally it boils down to this:
You come to me and say, "God has a son."
I ask you: "How can God have a son, when God has no wife?"
And that is a perfectly valid question, which ever way, I put it.
Because he is God and doesn't need a wife. How can God make Mary pregnant without an earthly father being involved? Because he is God.

And every single translator uses the word "how", not "why" and I have clearly explained the difference between what those two words make the question in the verse mean, and you know what you did and why you did it. There was no reason at at all to replace the word how with why, but you went out of your way to do so, and I know exactly why you did. Because using the word "why" does not suggest any impossibility but instead suggests no reason to do or have something, but using the word "how" does suggest impossiblity as in how could that be.

bmz

Singapore

#182911 Jul 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Sin entered the world through the lie of Satan:
What did God say would happen to Adam and Eve if they ate of the forbidden tree? He said, "You will die!" What did Satan say? He said: "You will not die!" Thus, Satan did not stop at merely casting doubt upon God's Word, but he came right out and denied it! What do you think about this? Who was speaking the truth, God or Satan? The Holy Scriptures say that God is the True One and cannot lie. As for Satan, he does not hold to the truth, "for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44)
Adam and Eve sinned when they accepted Satan's lie, their sin allowed sin to enter into their body and brought death upon them and their children and on to all children born into the world.
Adam lived to be 900 years old, all the children fathered by Adam is not listed in the Scriptures.
The image of human beings created in the image of God was destroyed by the sin they committed before God, and we all inherited that destroyed image when we are born.
We are no longer born in the innocent image of God that God created in Adam and Eve.
We all need a savior.
For we cannot save our self from the sin penalty of death, and separation from God.
God is perfect and God cannot be perfect if He allows sin to be forgiven with out the penalty of death for sin which God placed upon all of us to be paid for.
Your God should pay the penalty of sin for killing Jesus. lol!

Actually, you did not answer my questions at all.

Instead of quoting junk and stuff of sin, answer my questions:

bmz

Singapore

#182912 Jul 16, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is God and doesn't need a wife. How can God make Mary pregnant without an earthly father being involved? Because he is God.
And every single translator uses the word "how", not "why" and I have clearly explained the difference between what those two words make the question in the verse mean, and you know what you did and why you did it. There was no reason at at all to replace the word how with why, but you went out of your way to do so, and I know exactly why you did. Because using the word "why" does not suggest any impossibility but instead suggests no reason to do or have something, but using the word "how" does suggest impossiblity as in how could that be.
I have already rested my case. Now, please move on and discuss something new.

Making Mary pregnant has nothing to do with that verse. God granted that miraculous lady a child without letting any man touch her. We do not believe that sex was involved.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#182913 Jul 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can marry your cousin. Not forbidden.
You cannot marry your mother, sister and daughter. If you do that or have sexual relations with them, then you committed incest.
My question was ironic since I already knew that in Quran your prophet was allowed to take as wife his cousins.

Let me tell you this, incest means having sexual relation with family member(s) and or close relative(s).

Ilah allows incest with close relatives. Disgusting

Let's not forget Ilah allowed Ibrahim to marry his half-sister.

I won't be surprised if one day you'll tell us your wife is your cousin or a close relative.

bmz

Singapore

#182914 Jul 16, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Sin entered the world through the lie of Satan:
We all need a savior.
Adam was not fathering children continuously for 900 years. LMAO! Try fathering a child when you are 95.

May I know the name of the wild savage mad dog, who came up with "When sin entered the world at the Fall" and "The image of human beings created in the image of God was destroyed by the sin they committed before God, and we all inherited that destroyed image when we are born." ?

bmz

Singapore

#182915 Jul 16, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was ironic since I already knew that in Quran your prophet was allowed to take as wife his cousins.
Let me tell you this, incest means having sexual relation with family member(s) and or close relative(s).
Ilah allows incest with close relatives. Disgusting
Let's not forget Ilah allowed Ibrahim to marry his half-sister.
I won't be surprised if one day you'll tell us your wife is your cousin or a close relative.
I have already told you that incest is when you have sex with your mother, daughter and sister. Those are the close relatives. You can't even have sex with your father's sister or your mother's sister and so on. You cannot have sex with your brothers' or daughters' children.

That Abraham married his father's daughter from another woman, is a biblical story. And that Moses' father married his father's sister is also a biblical story. Jacob had two sisters in wedlock and that is also a biblical story.

Location hidden

#182917 Jul 16, 2013
Leviticus 18

New International Version (NIV)

Unlawful Sexual Relations

18 The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them:‘I am the Lord your God. 3 You must not do as they do in Egypt, where you used to live, and you must not do as they do in the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you. Do not follow their practices. 4 You must obey my laws and be careful to follow my decrees. I am the Lord your God. 5 Keep my decrees and laws, for the person who obeys them will live by them. I am the Lord.

6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.

7 “‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.

9 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

10 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter; that would dishonor you.

11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

12 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s sister; she is your father’s close relative.

13 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your mother’s sister, because she is your mother’s close relative.

14 “‘Do not dishonor your father’s brother by approaching his wife to have sexual relations; she is your aunt.

15 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your daughter-in-law. She is your son’s wife; do not have relations with her.

16 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your brother’s wife; that would dishonor your brother.

17 “‘Do not have sexual relations with both a woman and her daughter. Do not have sexual relations with either her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter; they are her close relatives. That is wickedness.

18 “‘Do not take your wife’s sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living.

19 “‘Do not approach a woman to have sexual relations during the uncleanness of her monthly period.

20 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your neighbor’s wife and defile yourself with her.

21 “‘Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.

22 “‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

23 “‘Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.

24 “‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled. 25 Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you must keep my decrees and my laws. The native-born and the foreigners residing among you must not do any of these detestable things, 27 for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. 28 And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.

29 “‘Everyone who does any of these detestable things—such persons must be cut off from their people. 30 Keep my requirements and do not follow any of the detestable customs that were practiced before you came and do not defile yourselves with them. I am the Lord your God.’”

Location hidden

#182918 Jul 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your God should pay the penalty of sin for killing Jesus. lol!
Actually, you did not answer my questions at all.
Instead of quoting junk and stuff of sin, answer my questions:
You don't read what I post to you.
The moment you were born sin entered the world.

Sin entered the world through the lie of Satan:

We all need a savior.

Are you an born incest child that you cannot comprehend what you read?

Location hidden

#182919 Jul 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that incest is when you have sex with your mother, daughter and sister. Those are the close relatives. You can't even have sex with your father's sister or your mother's sister and so on. You cannot have sex with your brothers' or daughters' children.
If you don't know what incest is don't blame me and others. Get an education.

BTW, among the Semites the cousins of first degree are called brothers and sisters, right because they are close relatives.

Most probably you are married with your cousins, and your offspring are the result of an incestuos union
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>That Abraham married his father's daughter from another woman, is a biblical story. And that Moses' father married his father's sister is also a biblical story. Jacob had two sisters in wedlock and that is also a biblical story.
Don't try to set a distance by saying they are biblical story. They are your prophets and they were incestuos. Let's not forget Ilah said his words cannot be altered nor modified, since the Torah is also Ilah's word, those stories are genuine. LOL

Location hidden

#182920 Jul 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already rested my case. Now, please move on and discuss something new.
Making Mary pregnant has nothing to do with that verse. God granted that miraculous lady a child without letting any man touch her. We do not believe that sex was involved.
Seeker is giving you hard time I see. As usual you tried to make up a quranic verse in order to cover up the revealed absurdity. You've been BUSTED.

Location hidden

#182921 Jul 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That Abraham married his father's daughter from another woman, is a biblical story. And that Moses' father married his father's sister is also a biblical story. Jacob had two sisters in wedlock and that is also a biblical story.
You don't get it Muslim!
God saw all that was not Good.
And so God gathered a people unto himself and brought the Israelite's out of bondage from Egypt and gave Moses the law to bring the world under moral law acceptable to God.

God explained all of that in the teaching of Jesus in the Gospels.
Muslims are brain dead because they are focused on God having a Son, instead of focusing on the Message Jesus brought down from heaven to us from God the Father.

Muslims followed the mad man Muhammad who had the mind set of a wild savage dog.
Now Muslims are trapped with the mind set of a wild savage dog.

Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182922 Jul 16, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Skinner
It does not go down well with the Westerners but it did go well with the patriarchs and many in the Orient, who produced excellent men and women.
Marrying relatives' children was never considered incest.
Women forbidden, have been defined in the Scriptures.
Salaams
BMZ
Wa Alaikum As Salaam O venerated Scholar.I believe this to be one of the big secrets of the aristocratic-Castes of the world.And interestingly They discouraged this practice amoung the masses!LOL! It does remind me a bit concerning Einsteins 2nd theory of relativity;you know the one?= Incest is relative! CheerZ
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#182923 Jul 16, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Wa Alaikum As Salaam O venerated Scholar.I believe this to be one of the big secrets of the aristocratic-Castes of the world.And interestingly They discouraged this practice amoung the masses!LOL! It does remind me a bit concerning Einsteins 2nd theory of relativity;you know the one?= Incest is relative! CheerZ
Too much relativ-ity but here goes. "Incest is relative" is relatively clever.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182924 Jul 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousin marriage is not incest? Then what is it, inbreeding?
SalaamZ JTU. Father/Daughter...Mother/son.. .Brother/sister.It obviously encompasses the immediate family circle.Thats pure incest. inter breeding steps out of this circle to avert serious problems such as hemophilia,hydroencephalitus,a dhd,and a host of mental disorders etc. Cheerz.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#182925 Jul 16, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much relativ-ity but here goes. "Incest is relative" is relatively clever.
SalaamZ & Happy Ramadan HB! LOL! I for one can relate! CheerZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amphipolis tomb mosaic depicts abduction of Per... Oct 25 -Persephone- 2
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert Oct 18 Old Pom 5
History is boring Oct 18 llortraob 1
AMPHIPOLlS (upd) Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Oct 12 Barnsweb 101
Israeli archaeologists find inscriptions of Aus... Oct 11 Stan Dandyliver 5
Paleolithic relics unearthed at China's Nihewan... Oct 5 RayH 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE