Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256039 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#182091 Jul 5, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Satan has been free for 6000 years but will spend eternity in hell. He should be locked up as a sex offender but the laws of man protect him. When the Messiah reveals herself, he will be imprisoned, prosecuted, and executed. He has committed every one of the seven deadly sins and will be punished and killed with a sharp, two edged sword. Isaiah 27:1.
rabbee: what??? are you, totally nutz??? no body can kill hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer. they are instruments of G-D, about 30billion years old. angels nor Angels are yours to do with as you please.

they have been around, ever since G-D gave The Very first Torot Time much more than twenty billion years ago. and that shall be around, every time G-D gives TheTorah after this already defunct time again.

the killing of alleged as people, will not rid you of the spirits of hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer. if you even try this, it is called murder in the first degree. as you are doing exactly, as they want for you to do. since you only get infected, with their lies.

you can foolishly murder all the jews, muslems, christians, atheists and other pagans all you want. but this shall not kill, hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer. when all you can do, is just reject their programs of lies. all angels, and Angels, get their orders from G-D Only. you try to kill an angel or Angel, your the one who is going to end up dead. angels and Angels, are The-Immediate Property of G-D. they are not! yours to own.

murder shall never, stop all the lies in this world with your lying too. and your lack of truth, can only make it worse.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#182092 Jul 5, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Christians say there are several judgments. We are all judged once when we die, Hebrews 9:27 is right. Life is full of second chances but death is final and there is no second chance after that.
rabbee: this whole world has already had two full previous lifetimes of chances. this is this worlds third, whole lifetime chance here in TheTorah again. and all of you and your grandmother, are all blowing it thrice again. G-D'S promise is to the third or fourth whole Torot visitations, to this world and your grandmother.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#182093 Jul 5, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ Most pious & faithful One. Another great post for the conflicted and afflicted Here on this forum. And to that this thought;Any Nation or group of nations whos peoples are on their knees(5-Times-A-Day)to Almighty God,cannot be far from wrong. CheerZ!
Thank you, dear Rabbeen

Will be off soon to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a lovely high-speed driving pleasure. Hope I do not see Satan masquerading as Jesus in the broad day light on the Road to K. L. Have a nice weekend.

Salaams
BMZ

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#182094 Jul 5, 2013
And Shamma, here is your assignment:

http://wisesloth.wordpress.com/2010/11/26/10-...

Read and study every page and I will discuss with you later.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182095 Jul 5, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome brother!
That's what i'm telling him, some Hadiths (Unfortunately) are not from Mohammed (PBUH)!
Even when you read the Hadith, you will see under the line in the last page which's Evaluation of the Hadiths or kind of the Hadith such as: Correct, Good, weak, datum...etc.!
Many of ahaadiths are fake and made by British orientalists! who came to Middle East!
Zakaria Botros the Coptic priest from Egypt (The crazy guy) he collected many Hadiths that claimed for the prophet.
I was shocked and felt sad, because i believed him, he brought some Hadiths with an Islamic sources that the prophet said something not good, like he slept with a dead woman, and he said bad words like fck..etc.(God forgive me)!
But thank for the youth Egyptians who reached to the fact because these hadiths made by the British orientalists!
The prophet (PBUH) wouldn't ever say that!
Have you even read or listened to one single word or explanation that I have given? If not, please tell me, so that I can stop wasting my time. Thank you. I even gave you a reliable Muslim source for the hadiths and said that anybody who makes up hadiths can easily be checked on using the actual, recorded and written hadiths of Bukhari and you completely ignored it. So what does it take with you?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182096 Jul 5, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what??? are you, totally nutz???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182097 Jul 5, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: already been there, done that. nor did i part the water in your own toilet bowl. and not only walked on water, but driven across it. already resurrected,
So you are actually the Tidy Bowl man with his little boat driving across my toilet?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I4sjYRn7jzk/TXwSeiR...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182098 Jul 5, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have a better idea, why don't you go somewhere else?[/QUOTe]

Because I don't feel like it, and when I do, I'll let you know. So why don't you use your miraculous powers to get me to leave?

[QUOTE who="yehoshooah adam"]
where i truly still do not know you, with your not being here in TheTorah from G-D. as your lacking credibility, with G-D here in TheTorah is not saying anything. with your being just another one of those billions of nobodies here in TheTorah again.
You just keep repeating the same crap over and over again. You might as well just copy and paste your past posts. It would be a lot easier for you.
Normal Man

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#182099 Jul 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you even read or listened to one single word or explanation that I have given? If not, please tell me, so that I can stop wasting my time. Thank you. I even gave you a reliable Muslim source for the hadiths and said that anybody who makes up hadiths can easily be checked on using the actual, recorded and written hadiths of Bukhari and you completely ignored it. So what does it take with you?
Why are you replying to a post that I said to someone else?
Yes, i have read your words carefully!
In short, most of the Hadiths that corrected or collected (Whatever you think) are true, but some of them no, it's a fake and made by British orientalist!
You have a right to don't believe me!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#182100 Jul 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? Let's just forget about it at this point. You make too many demands. I never make any demands on anybody before I will have a discussion with them unless they continually play games with me, like rabbee and Phallics does. It's ridiculous. There's no reason for these "theatrics" you are playing. Either you participant as any other person on this forum or there will be no discussion on the matter between you and I. So there's my "demand".
It only shows insincerity on your part and not on my part. It is a very serious discussion and needs clarity of mind,

How it could be done when you are having multiple discussions with so many people on the same thread?

I want to do it with a focused mind and not like a Fish Market.

Or you could choose another "Name" while discussing this subject with me.

The choice is yours and not mine.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#182101 Jul 5, 2013
PS:

Or are you thinking that the subject is "too trivial"?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#182102 Jul 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
And Shamma, here is your assignment:
http://wisesloth.wordpress.com/2010/11/26/10-...
Read and study every page and I will discuss with you later.
You just posted an example of the arrogance of Muslims.
When I post to you, I post the facts and you hide in the junk pile, and run an hide.
Muslims don't want to hear the truth about their prophet Muhammad.
because Muslims are insane like their prophet Muhammad.
Muslims live in a fantasy world of make believe.
They are thugs and murderer's like their prophet Muhammad.
That is the reality of how Muslims live by, and yet deny that they kill innocent people who don't follow their tyranny rules.
Muslims are evilly insane people.

Location hidden

#182104 Jul 5, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
In short, most of the Hadiths that corrected or collected (Whatever you think) are true, but some of them no, it's a fake and made by British orientalist!
And I don't believe you!
Muslims live in a fantasy world of make believe.
The facts and truth are that the religion of Muslims breeds thugs and murderer's inspired by their evil prophet Muhammad and his satanic book the Quran.

If Muslims worshiped the true God creator of the world there
wouldn't be bands of Muslims running around all over the world murdering innocent people who do not believe as Muslims believe.
But the true fact and reality is these Muslin thugs and murderer's do exist, and their evil deeds are seen as acted upon every day in the world.

Your words can't hide the dead bodies found murdered by those Muslims thugs.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182105 Jul 5, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what. Post a hadith by Bukhari with book number, volume number and hadith number that is supposed to be invented by British Orientalists and I will give you that hadith from a Muslim source.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182106 Jul 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It only shows insincerity on your part and not on my part. It is a very serious discussion and needs clarity of mind,
No it doesn't, it's a lot easier than you think. I'll give you a clue. Have you ever read Deuteronomy 17:15? It's only a little more than 20 verses away from Deuteronomy 18:15 and 18:18. Read all three and then tell me who it means when it says from among your brothers. Your dramatics are completely unnecessary.

Location hidden

#182107 Jul 5, 2013
Muhammad intimidated and murdered people to propagate his ideology. His actions are the actions of ideological and religious terrorism.

Since Muslim look to Muhammad as a source of inspiration and model behavior, Muslims find support for Islamic terroristic activity in the life and teachings of their prophet Muhammad.

Today, Muslims use that justification to attack and murder those who differ from them. When Muslim terrorists do this, they follow in Muhammad's footsteps. Jesus condemned those who murder, and Muhammad falls into this category.

"Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood" Revelation 22:15.

Jesus said in John's gospel that Satan was a murderer from the beginning, and that those who sought to murder Him were Satan's children.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

As soon as he rose to power, Muhammad began to have people murdered. Today, Muhammad's children do the same evil deeds. Jesus taught that one day people would murder Christians thinking they would be doing service to God.

...a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. John 16:2 (NIV)

Today, in Muslim countries, like Iran for instance, Muslims murder ex-Muslims who have become Christians. And in other countries, they attack and threaten others.

Jesus taught to love your enemies, to pray for those that persecute you. Jesus didn't send his disciples out to murder people in the night, Muhammad did.

Take the example of Christ and the Samaritans opposition to Jesus.

"As the time approached for Him to be taken up to heaven, Jesus resolutely set out for Jerusalem. And he set messengers on ahead, who went into a Samaritan village to get things ready for him; but the people there did not welcome him, because he was heading for Jerusalem. When the disciples James and John saw this, they asked, "Lord, do you want us to call fire down from heaven to destroy them?" And he said, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of, for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." And they went to another village." Luke 10:51-56

Muhammad would have ordered his men to attack the Samaritan village, then kill or enslave the people, and take all their possession as plunder. After Muhammad gained power, he sent his armies out to attack non-Muslims. Who then really brought God's message of His love for mankind? Who really taught peace? Surely, this man Muhammad was not from God. Instead, Muhammad is one of the false prophets Jesus warned his disciples about in Matthew gospel,

And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Matthew 24:11

Muhammad is an example that shows the Muslim religion is founded on tyranny and deceit, and run by Muslim thugs and murderer's.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#182108 Jul 6, 2013
JESUS AND THE COMFORTER
http://www.answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/muha...

Excerpt:

"And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Comforter, to be with you for ever, even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you".
John 14.16-17.

"But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you".
John 14.26

"But when the Comforter comes, whom I shall send you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness to me".
John 15.26

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you".
John 16.7

It is generally alleged by Muslims that the Greek word "paracletos" (meaning Comforter, Counsellor, Advocate, etc., in effect, one who unites men to God) is not the original word but that Jesus in fact foretold the coming of Muhammad by name and that the translation of his name into Greek (or at least the meaning of his name in Greek) is "periklutos", that is, the "praised one".

There is not a shred of evidence in favour of the assertion that the original word was "periklutos". We have thousands of New Testament manuscripts pre-dating Islam and not one of these contains the word "periklutos". In view of the fact that Muslims are prone to levelling false allegations that Christians are regularly changing the Bible, it is rather intriguing to find that they have no scruples about doing this themselves when it suits them to do so. In any event a cursory reading of the texts where the word "paracletos" appears will show that this is the only word that suits the context as I will show in one instance later on in this chapter.

Some wiser Muslims admit that "paracletos" is correct, but they claim in any event that Muhammad was the Comforter whom Jesus was referring to.

Location hidden

#182109 Jul 6, 2013
Normal Man wrote:
<quoted text>
With or without the Hadith's the evil deeds of Muhammad are recorded by the countries Muhammad invaded and robbed, raped, murdered, burn down Churches, took slaves, kidnapped for ransom and forced conversions to Islam.

Muhammad through invading other countries left a lot of widows and children fatherless, and they recorded Muhammad's evil deeds for the historical records for all to see.

So defending Muhammad as some sort of religious saint is absurd!
bible nut

Glen Ellyn, IL

#182110 Jul 6, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
May a derranged yakk squat and drop a load of shit upon tour pillow.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#182111 Jul 6, 2013
El Cid wrote:
JESUS AND THE COMFORTER
http://www.answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/muha...
There is not a shred of evidence in favour of the assertion that the original word was "periklutos". We have thousands of New Testament manuscripts pre-dating Islam and not one of these contains the word "periklutos". In view of the fact that Muslims are prone to levelling false allegations that Christians are regularly changing the Bible, it is rather intriguing to find that they have no scruples about doing this themselves when it suits them to do so. In any event a cursory reading of the texts where the word "paracletos" appears will show that this is the only word that suits the context as I will show in one instance later on in this chapter.
Some wiser Muslims admit that "paracletos" is correct, but they claim in any event that Muhammad was the Comforter whom Jesus was referring to.
Well then let's answer the "in any event".

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

He, we can see that he is clearly talking to his apostles. And obviously Muhammad never came to his apostles.

"The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you. Jesus and the Holy Spirit were living with them at the time."

John 16
"19 Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. 7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

Jesus did not have to go away for Muhammad to come a whopping 600 years later and any Muslim would say that Jesus cannot send Muhammad.

Here's the real kicker. Muslims try to deny the legitimacy of John all of the time because that's the book where Jesus calls himself Son of God or even refers to himself as divine when he said before Abraham was, I am. But as soon as they think they can use John for their own purposes, they pull it back out of the trashcan and start quoting from it. This is the typical, inherent duplicitous behavior that many Muslims are so well known for, and they can't even see the problem with behavior like this. It never even occurs to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A trip to Israel gives Hanukkah new meaning for... Dec 8 drain the swamp 1
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... Dec 6 Tom 1
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Dec 3 Garry Denke 1
International Conference on Cultural Sustainabl... Nov 27 moabdallah 1
News Australian Aboriginal prehistory, new research Nov '16 Sambo 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Oct '16 Folauimanuka 1,979
News Post-UNESCO blues: Whither interfaith meetings? Oct '16 Marie-Luise_J 2
More from around the web