Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 225866 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#181083 Jun 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please stop this 'His' and 'Himself' nonsense.
My questions were:
When and where did Paul receive his commission? Did Jesus even speak a word about Paul to his disciples? Any prophesy from Jesus about Paul's intrusion?
Neither Jesus nor his disciples ever heard of this man Paul. None spoke about Paul. Paul never met Jesus and his disciples. Jesus and disciples never met Paul.
If Jesus had wanted Paul the clown to lead, he would have surely told the disciples something about the phantom man.
Jesus did not even speak a word about this phantom.
So, where the hell this phantom Paul come from? I will tell you. Paul was a fictional character introduced by the Church.
Not a single gospels mnetions his name. So, Paul is out!!!
Hmm...what to make of ignorant commentary on a fictional character, someone like Gandalf...
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#181084 Jun 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
My questions were:
When and where did Paul receive his commission? Did Jesus even speak a word about Paul to his disciples? Any prophesy from Jesus about Paul's intrusion?
Neither Jesus nor his disciples ever heard of this man Paul. None spoke about Paul. Paul never met Jesus and his disciples. Jesus and disciples never met Paul.
If Jesus had wanted Paul the clown to lead, he would have surely told the disciples something about the phantom man.
So, where the hell this phantom Paul come from? I will tell you. Paul was a fictional character introduced by the Church.
Hmm, what to make of a liar who makes it up as he goes, someone who "abrogates" a fictional account in favor of his own fictional account?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181085 Jun 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then just quote the verse and explain it. Educate me, but make sure you also include the verse. Or, if you don't, then make sure that you say that what you are saying isn't in the scriptures but it is what God tells you.
Prove to us that Jews awaited G-d to come in human form calling himself their Messiah. Stop lying.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181086 Jun 26, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
the fictional Jews in the fictional gospels accused Jesus of claiming divinity for himself, leading to his execution
but learned Jews say...
"Jesus claimed that he was a prophet sent by God and that he was the prophesied Messiah. He interpreted the Law leading to its annulment. The sages realized this, and swiftly punished him before his reputation spread among our people" - Maimonides
"The religion of the Christians as at present, has nothing to do with the teachings of Jesus. It was introduced and spread by Paul, who claimed prophetic spirit for himself. He ascribed divinity to Jesus and taught that religion consisted of nothing but spiritual. He denied the duty of carrying out the mitzvot -- all animals may be eaten, from the fly to the elephant!" - Jacob Qirqisani, 10th century
Thanks. I have been saying this all along.

This is VITAL:
HERE IS THE BIGGEST "jesus christ messiah god" BUBBLE BURSTER THAT TOTALLY WIPES OFF CHRISTIANITY FROM PLANET EARTH.......

Instead of saying..."Andrew said/thought BJ was "this", Peter thought/said, BJ was "that", Thomas thought/said "BJ was the other"....

YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE “PURPOSE” BEHIND THE QUESTIONS BY THE JEWISH ELDERS…

** The people who asked the questions from Jesus were NOT Christians or Pagans.

** They were JEWISH elders!

** That's why I give a list of JEWISH elders....WHO KNOW WHAT THEY WERE/ARE LOOKING FOR!!

** The ONLY PEOPLE who can LEGITIMATELY BURY this dumb "god" ARE JEWS!!

** The JEWS are STILL ALIVE despite ALL the efforts by the moronic "christians" to DESTROY ALL of THEM for nearly 2000years!!!

** The JEWS are STILL AWAITING THEIR MESSIAH just like the ones who lived 2000+ years ago!!!

** The LEARNED JEWS at that time denied Jesus as messiah.

** I have GIVEN a sample list BELOW of the JEWISH ELDERS of TODAY from AROUND THE WORLD who as A GROUP are PROBABLY MORE LEARNED than the ones 2000YEARS AGO....

** If a man comes forward as a Messiah of the Jews TODAY and gets QUESTIONED by this group of ELDERS...

HOW will THEY FRAME the QUESTION?

.."ARE YOU THE MESSIAH, OUR L-ORD G-D BRINGING US SALVATION?"
.. "ARE YOU THE MESSIAH, SON OF OUR L-RD G-D....ETC"

OR SIMPLY...

"ARE YOU OUR MESSIAH SENT BY OUR L-RD G-D"?

THE SAMPLE LIST OF ELDERS of TODAY....

THIS ALSO BLOWS Matt 26:63 TO A ZILLION PIECES...!!!!

Joel Kaplan
Yosef Chehebar
Shlomo Ben Hamu
Paul Chaim Eisenberg
Lord Sacks
Ephraim Mirvis
Abraham Levy
Shmuel Szteinhendler
Arie Zeev Raskin
Karel Sidon
Bent Lexner
Shmuel Kot
Gilles Bernheim
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Meir Rosenbaum
Chaim Yehuda
József Schweitzer
Robert (Avrohom Yehudoh)
Yousef Hamadani Cohen
Yaakov Pearlman
Shlomo Amar
Yona Metzger
Rafi Peretz
Shlomo Tawil
Avi Kozma
Michael Melchior
Zion Levy
Michael Schudrich
Menachem Hacohen
Adolf Shayevich
Berel Lazar
Aharon Gurevich
Isak Asiel
Mordechai Abergel
Baruch Myers
Warren Goldstein
Moshe Bendahan
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181087 Jun 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
My questions were:
Agreed, BMZ.
St killer homo paul is Outed!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#181088 Jun 26, 2013
WHAT THE NEW TESTAMENT REVEALS

The history of the early New Testament church is preserved in the book of Acts. But have you ever noticed that Acts ends in the middle of the story? Luke doesn’t even finish the life of Paul after his two-years’ imprisonment ended!

Why? You will find the answer in Christ’s commission to Paul. Even before Paul was baptized, Christ had planned the future work he was to accomplish. First, Paul was to teach the Gentiles - which he did in Cyprus, Asia Minor and Greece. Second, he was to appear before kings - an event brought about by a two-year imprisonment at Rome. At the end of that two-year period, during which no accusers had appeared, Paul would automatically have been released according to Roman law.

It is at this point that Luke strangely breaks off the story of Paul’s life. See Acts 28:31. But Paul’s third mission was not yet accomplished!

Christ had chosen Paul for a threefold purpose -“to bear His name before the Gentiles, and kings, AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL”-(Acts 9:15).
There is the answer. He, too, was to end his work among the Lost Ten Tribes!

Luke was not permitted by Christ to include in Acts the final journeys of Paul’s life.
It would have revealed the whereabouts of the children of Israel!

It was not then God’s time to make that known. But the moment has now come, in this climactic “time of the end,” to pull back the shroud of history and reveal where the twelve apostles went.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181089 Jun 26, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, what to make of a liar who makes it up as he goes, someone who "abrogates" a fictional account in favor of his own fictional account?
hey fool.
Muslims refer to THE God of Adam, Noah, Abraham and even YOU.
Muslims do not worship a mangod.
Who created you?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#181091 Jun 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong!
It already happened.
16. For--The deliverance implied in the name "Immanuel," and the cessation of distress as to food ( Isaiah 7:14Isaiah 7:15 ), shall last only till the child grows to know good and evil;
for ... the land that ... abhorrest ... forsaken of ... kings--rather, desolate shall be the land, before whose two kings thou art alarmed [HENGSTENBERG and GESENIUS].
the land--namely, Syria and Samaria regarded as one ( 2 Kings 16:9 , 15:30 ), just two years after this prophecy, as it foretells. HORSLEY takes it, "The land (Judah and Samaria) of (the former of) which thou art the plague (literally,'thorn') shall be forsaken," &c.; a prediction thus, that Judah and Israel (appropriately regarded as one "land") should cease to be kingdoms ( Luke 2:1 , Genesis 49:10 ) before Immanuel came.
Isaiah 7:17-25 . FATAL CONSEQUENCES OF AHAZ' ASSYRIAN POLICY.
Though temporary deliverance ( Isaiah 7:16 , 8:4 ) was to be given then, and final deliverance through Messiah, sore punishment shall follow the former. After subduing Syria and Israel, the Assyrians shall encounter Egypt ( 2 Kings 23:29 ), and Judah shall be the battlefield of both ( Isaiah 7:18 ), and be made tributary to that very Assyria ( 2 Chronicles 28:20 , 2 Kings 16:72 Kings 16:8 ) now about to be called in as an ally ( Isaiah 39:1-6 ). Egypt, too, should prove a fatal ally ( Isaiah 36:6 , 31:1 , &c.).
18. hiss--whistle, to bring bees to settle
fly--found in numbers about the arms of the Nile and the canals from it ( Isaiah 19:5-7 , 23:3 ), here called "rivers." Hence arose the plague of flies ( Exodus 8:21 ). Figurative, for numerous and troublesome foes from the remotest parts of Egypt, for example, Pharaoh-nechoh.
bee--( Deuteronomy 1:44 , Psalms 118:12 ). As numerous in Assyria as the fly in marshy Egypt. Sennacherib, Esar-haddon, and Nebuchadnezzar fulfilled this prediction.
You are making this way more complicated than it was meant to be. The land the messiah abhors is Israel (USA) and Judah (Israel). It's not clear who the kings are they could be the two kings of Israel and/or the king of Judah. We'll have to wait and see. Jarretts' mother is Lebanese and Christian and I know he was raised Christian. His father is Jewish.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#181092 Jun 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove to us that Jews awaited G-d to come in human form calling himself their Messiah. Stop lying.
The arrival of the Messiah is foretold as far back as the garden of Eden Alex. The Jews expect this person to be an ethnically Jewish male who will be divinely inspired. The Christians got it right though, the Messiah is God incarnate and the Jews do not accept this. It was prophecied the Jews would reject their Messiah and despite all kinds of signs and wonders, including ending the Cold War and getting the Jews out of Russia, they reject her.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#181093 Jun 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What does your question prove Alex?
Nothing!
God does things in his own way to fulfill his own will.
Psalm 110:1
Whole Psalm.-- Although the Jews of later times have gone about to wrest it to another meaning, yet this Psalm is so approved and undoubted a prophecy of Christ, that the Pharisees durst not deny it, when being questioned by our Saviour ( Matthew 22:42Matthew 22:43 ) how it should be, seeing Christ is the son of David, that David not with standing should call him Lord, saying, "The Lord said unto my Lord," they could not answer him a word, whereas the answer had been very easy and ready if they could have denied this psalm to be meant of Christ. But they knew it could not be otherwise understood, and it was commonly taken amongst them to be a prophecy of their Messias, according to the very evidence of the text itself, which cannot be fitted to any other, but only to Christ our Saviour, the Son of God. For whereas some of them since then have construed all these things as spoken in the name of the people of Judah concerning David their king, the text itself refuseth that construction, when in those words, "Sit thou at my right hand," it mentions an honour done to him of whom it speaketh, greater than can be fitted to the angels, and therefore much less to be applied unto David. Again, that which is spoken in the fourth verse of the priesthood, cannot be understood of David, who was indeed a king, but never had anything spoken as touching the priesthood to appertain unto him, and of whom it cannot be conceived how it should be said, "Thou art a priest for ever," etc. Yea, there is nothing here spoken whereof we may see in David any more but some little shadow in comparison of that which hath come to pass in Jesus Christ.--Robert Abbot (1560-1617) in "The Exaltation of the Kingdom and Priesthood of Christ."
Dear Shamma, the Jews were happily worshipping their G-d.
Your gang came along tortured and butchered them for refusing to worship your "one-eyed" buttnaked pagan satan on a phallus.
This pagan satan was invented by pagans and has no relationship to the Jews.
So..Prove to us that Jews awaited G-d to come in human form calling himself their Messiah.

Otherwise, take your pagan satan away from here.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#181094 Jun 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
WHAT THE NEW TESTAMENT REVEALS
The history of the early New Testament church is preserved in the book of Acts. But have you ever noticed that Acts ends in the middle of the story? Luke doesn’t even finish the life of Paul after his two-years’ imprisonment ended!
Why? You will find the answer in Christ’s commission to Paul. Even before Paul was baptized, Christ had planned the future work he was to accomplish. First, Paul was to teach the Gentiles - which he did in Cyprus, Asia Minor and Greece. Second, he was to appear before kings - an event brought about by a two-year imprisonment at Rome. At the end of that two-year period, during which no accusers had appeared, Paul would automatically have been released according to Roman law.
It is at this point that Luke strangely breaks off the story of Paul’s life. See Acts 28:31. But Paul’s third mission was not yet accomplished!
Christ had chosen Paul for a threefold purpose -“to bear His name before the Gentiles, and kings, AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL”-(Acts 9:15).
There is the answer. He, too, was to end his work among the Lost Ten Tribes!
Luke was not permitted by Christ to include in Acts the final journeys of Paul’s life.
It would have revealed the whereabouts of the children of Israel!
It was not then God’s time to make that known. But the moment has now come, in this climactic “time of the end,” to pull back the shroud of history and reveal where the twelve apostles went.
"You will find the answer in Christ’s commission to Paul. Even before Paul was baptized, Christ had planned the future work he was to accomplish."

Where do you get such lies from?

Christ's commission to Paul? Christ had planned the future work? Luke not permitted?

Some scholars are even saying that Luke was written by Paul. lol!

Looks like Paul was also there in the beginning. While Jesus was alleged to be the Word, Paul might have been the Letter or the Alphabet.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181095 Jun 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: already did, and nobody including you cared.
You didn't for me. I don't care what you might have done months ago, if you don't quote it for me, then as far as a I am concerned, you are not quoting it because you know it's not there. If you want to say it's not there, but God tells you this stuff, then fine. It's your choice. But if you claim it's in the scriptures, then you need to quote the verses. End of story. I see no place in the scriptures at all where the name Yeshooah Adam is used. I see Adam, but no Yeshooah Adam at all.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#181096 Jun 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
It is evident UhUh you are not familiar with the teachings of the Apostle of Jesus.
For Peter Himself Believed that Jesus was God in human form and believed that when we die we are received into the Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
The Scripture below acknowledges Peter's true belief in the Divinity of Jesus as God.
1 Peter 1-2
according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, to obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you, and peace, be multiplied. 3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy has begotten us again to a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
2 Peter 1:10
10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, 11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
1 Peter and 2 Peter are forgeries, Shamma. Peter was unschooled. He did not even know how to talk sense, so how can you expect that illiterate to write?

Some Greek genius wrote in his name.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181097 Jun 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, BMZ.
St killer homo paul
Says the guy who keeps referencing dangling penises and phallic symbols. Takes one to know one, eh?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181098 Jun 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you by any chance quoting mainly "Messianic" sources who happen to be speaking Hebrew?
You are twisted, boy.
I asked you where you got your version of that verse from, and your refusal to answer leads me to believe that you are lying and making things up once again. If you give me your source, then I won't think that. And my quotes came from Hebrew or Jewish sources and i clearly linked them.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181099 Jun 26, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: knew full well what you were trying to say.
If you did, you wouldn't have answered the way you did. Your answer was defending yourself when I wasn't even talking about you. So NOW, perhaps it is YOU that is lying as well as Muhammad.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
what you accuse muhammed of you are also guilty of.
Where? If you want to say that my beliefs are wrong or mistaken, then fine, but I do not lie. There is a difference between being mistaken and lying.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
two frauds, do not make a right.
That's exactly what I think when I see you and Susan conversing.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181100 Jun 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 9:5 in the Hebrew scriptures. Isaiah 7:14. Emmanuel means "God is with us".
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#181101 Jun 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Peter and 2 Peter are forgeries, Shamma. Peter was unschooled. He did not even know how to talk sense, so how can you expect that illiterate to write?
Who told you that Peter was illiterate?

Location hidden

#181102 Jun 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Shamma, the Jews were happily worshipping their G-d.
Your gang came along tortured and butchered them for refusing to worship your "one-eyed" buttnaked pagan satan on a phallus.
This pagan satan was invented by pagans and has no relationship to the Jews.
So..Prove to us that Jews awaited G-d to come in human form calling himself their Messiah.
Otherwise, take your pagan satan away from here.
The Jews were in a disarray they were already scattered because of conflict among the tribes.
They were not as holy as you paint them.
You are a Jew ass sucker Alex when you think you can use them for gain, and a Jew hater at the same time you being obedient to the command of Muhammad, "Take no Jew or christian as a friend.
You have a divided mind Alex.
You are like a crazy man Alex, you don't know if you are coming or going.

Location hidden

#181103 Jun 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Greek genius wrote in his name.
Your whole life is a forgery.
You live the sinful life of Muhammad.
You are forge-ring Muhammad's sins and placing them on your self as your own sins.

You don't know any thing about God.
Muhammad's religion is not about God, its about Muhammad the dead man pedophile, rapist, robber, liar, and murder.

You are an idiot.
Muhammad's religion is a philosophy, Muhammad's own style of living life.

The name Allah as a god is just a front for Muhammad's life style of pedophilia, rape, kidnapping, slavery, prostitution, ransom, robbery. lying, and Murder.
And you dumb ass Muslim call it a religion of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From riches to ruins: Ancient Greeks 'stored mi... Jul 1 SpaceBlues 1
News Mummified Remains Found in Indiana Jun 29 wichita-rick 6
News El Paso Museum of Archaeology trails need repair Jun 29 eyes of texas 1
News Islamic State Group Blows up 2 Mausoleums in Sy... Jun 26 Mawar 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jun 20 Frankie Lucas 1,972
News Before us, the Chickasaw: Their history is ofte... Jun 20 Different times 1
News LBL managers working on plans, seeking input on... (Jun '10) Jun 13 Just Sayin 2
More from around the web