Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Read more: The Brussels Journal 216,517

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#180899 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham is dead, dust and bones.
Moses is dead, dust and bones.
Jesus is dead, dust and bones.
Muhammad is dead, dust and bones.
Let them all rest in peace.
Now, the question is "why should Jesus' wrong name be mentioned when talking about God?"
Why is Jesus' name mentioned along with the other two in the absurd Trinity or the absurd triune God, which is no God but a ridiculous pagan-style Godhead?
But Muhammad is not dead according to Muslim teaching.

Muhammad is still mentioned as Allah's partner every day.
Muslims are satanic demons.

Muslims worship the dead man Muhammad as a partner with Allah.
And Muslims don't give a dam that they are satanic demons.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#180900 Jun 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But Muhammad is not dead according to Muslim teaching.
Muhammad is still mentioned as Allah's partner every day.
Muslims are satanic demons.
Muslims worship the dead man Muhammad as a partner with Allah.
And Muslims don't give a dam that they are satanic demons.
Muslims worship ONLY the LORD Almighty Allah. Muslims worship no man. Only Christians worship a man, the son of Mary.

Only Christians ascribe two lame partners to God namely, Jesus and the Ghost.

Satanic Demon is the triune God, Shamma. Trinity is Satanic and was inspired by Satan. Trinity is Satan's revenge against Jesus.

I have already told you that all are dead, dust and bones.

bmz

Singapore

#180901 Jun 24, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremiah 31 says that a new covenant will be created, that is unlike the covenant that lead them out of Egypt. Luke 24 is telling what Jesus told them to do as part of the new covenant.
That is not what Luke wrote. He wrote: "46 He told them,“This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."

By adding "This is what is written", the onus is on Jesus and Luke to show where it was written?

I have read many versions and translations and no where I could find it written that the Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem." Nothing at all!

In fact, God did not promise a Messiah at all in the Scriptures. The word Messiah or its equivalent cannot be found in the Torah. Moses came as a deliverer and that is what the Jews had been waiting for, a deliverer. So, Moses ,the deliverer can be called the Messiah in Egypt.

God established covenants with many prophets. For example, covenant with Noah, covenant with Abraham, covenant with Moses, covenant with David, Jeremiah, etc. And in every covenant, it was all about having a covenant with the tribes of Israel ONLY.

Jeremiah is also no exception. Right? No new covenant with the pagans and Gentiles.

What exactly the Covenant was with generations? That the people will worship only the LORD Almighty God. Nothing else.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#180902 Jun 24, 2013
As far as I can tell "Allah" was kidnapped for ransom, and killed by a bunch of camel chasing thieves.

Current investigations indicate that 2 main groups are still apparently holding the carcass for ransom. One of them is Sunni, he other Shia, and either ONE or BOTH of that bunch of idiots has got to be wrong.

The modus operandi looks remarkably similar to the old Inquisition & modern tel-evangelism. Appears that the old fashioned Mohammedians of the time of the traders & oasis dwellers are a dying breed (usually @ gunpoint by another supposed Allah worshipper).
The tactic of blaming other religions for home grown banditry among Mohammedians appears to be very dangerous practice.
As for the tactic by fundamentalist of doing what the founder of the religion did prior to becoming the founder, the result is very nasty for the Mohammedeans. Christians have an advantage in that respect alone in being overrun by hordes of lousy carpenters; (although very few quote exclusively old testament & Torah). I don't know enough of Buddha's early history to comment on them, as for the founder of the Vedics/Hindus the personage is lost in the mists of time and is untraceable.
I have a note on the founder of scientology however... He wrote lots of pulp sci-fi fiction & wrote the scientology/dianetics religion as a joke for a background to a sci-fi story (BOO-RAH). Scientology now looks a LOT like the Romanesque version of the Jewish temple in Jesus's days as a street rabbi.

Another problem with fundamentalists is the combination with communism &/OR faschism. The worship of a fat & ugly old man in a grey suit with a high bodycount to his name is not a good idea (unless you like dying of starvation or @ gunpoint). The fundamentalist theocrats parade facsimile copies of communist/faschist icons around during ceremonies (no sign of Allah or the carcass of ex Allah in there).

Will keep watching that space...

Have a nice day: Ag

bmz

Singapore

#180903 Jun 24, 2013
Seeker wrote:
BMZ, here is how the Jews sometimes do things.

"The Messiah will lead the Jewish people to full Torah observance. The Torah states that all mitzvot remain binding forever, and anyone coming to change the Torah is immediately identified as a false prophet.(Deut. 13:1-4)"

But they also take Jeremiah as a prophet as well. So they ignore this.

31 “The days are coming,” declares the Lord,
“when I will make a new covenant
with the people of Israel
and with the people of Judah.
32 It will not be like the covenant
I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt,
because they broke my covenant,
though I was a husband to[d] them,[e]”
declares the Lord.
33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.
34 No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another,‘Know the Lord,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”
I understand that, Seeker, but it has nothing to do with the Messiah. It suggests as if they were never Torah-observant.

Under the new covenant as suggested in Jeremiah, to which Christians refer to heavily, I ahev this to ask:

Are the Christians really Torah-Observant, if Jeremiah's prophesy were true? Why should they even quote it?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180904 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not what Luke wrote. He wrote: "46 He told them,“This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."
By adding "This is what is written", the onus is on Jesus and Luke to show where it was written?
Why did you forget 45?
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them,“This is what is written:

Now as to what hidden meaning he showed them, I do not know. But he wasn't showing them scriptures that they already would not have known, so perhaps they did not truly understand their hidden meaning. But there was a specific reason why 45 was mentioned.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180905 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that, Seeker, but it has nothing to do with the Messiah. It suggests as if they were never Torah-observant.
Under the new covenant as suggested in Jeremiah, to which Christians refer to heavily, I ahev this to ask:
Are the Christians really Torah-Observant, if Jeremiah's prophesy were true? Why should they even quote it?
Because it is a part of the evolution of their religion. Christianity claims to complete Judaism, where Islam, while it "claims" to complete Judaism and Christianity, actually tries to wipe it out by saying their scriptures are corrupted and then replacing them with the Quran.

32 It will not be like the covenant
I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt,

Nothing here says the old covenant was never valid.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#180906 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
SalaamZ Most venerable BMZ. Marhaban bika! Perhaps it would be prudent to ask how many christians even know what the tauraat really is!? CheerZ
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180907 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read many versions and translations and no where I could find it written that the Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem." Nothing at all!
In fact, God did not promise a Messiah at all in the Scriptures. The word Messiah or its equivalent cannot be found in the Torah.
And yet the Jewish link you gave says Messiah. Are you honestly this stupid to contradict what you even link?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180908 Jun 24, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You just got done saying how translatable the Quran is, now you contradict yourself.
Is there anything that you really STOP to understand?
You come across as a child who is out to prove to his elders how clever he is while being extremely stupid.
Quran is translatable and in the hands of "the rightly guided" it radiates splendour, divine wisdom/inspiration/guidance and great beauty.
Unfortunately you are a misguided person who does not understand Arabic, Hebrew or the concept of true monotheism.
Sorry to burst your tiny bubble.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180909 Jun 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>All of theology was made up by somebody, at some time but you're right, God is the author and creator of it.
Absolutely!
But a naked pagan on a pole is NOT God.

bmz

Singapore

#180910 Jun 24, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Mark 14

Again the high priest asked him,“Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?”

62 “I am,” said Jesus.“And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

63 The high priest tore his clothes.“Why do we need any more witnesses?” he asked. 64 “You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?”
I would like to comment on this.

First, not a single Jew expected the Messiah to be a Son of God or the Son of God. And no Jew would have asked him the question of being Messiah, the Son of the Mighty God or the Son of the living God. So, that part is a forgery or a later insertion.

It was a simple question: "Are you the Messiah?" That is what they had wanted to know.

Even if we take his answer "Yes, I am", it means he was saying that he was the Messiah. He did not confirm the second part as he used the term Son of Man, which means Man.

In the above exchange, the main question was on being the Messiah. And this becomes claer from another translation 1599 Geneva Bible:

"61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high Priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou that Christ the son of the Blessed?

62 And Jesus said, I am he, and ye shall see the Son of man sit at the right hand of the power of God, and come in the clouds of heaven.

63 Then the high Priest rent his clothes, and said, What have we anymore need of witnesses?

64 Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be worthy of death."

There was no blasphemy at all. This was fabricated that way. I can't buy that. Can you, when it is so clear?

According to Luke and Matthew, he said those were the high priest's words, not his. It means the high priest was the one who had suggested that.

What do you think?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180911 Jun 24, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Thank you.
Fraudulent BJ is a character created by wicked men and establishment who seduced gentiles into worshipping a naked pagan on a pole in the hope that they could get away with anything as long as they accepted the death of BJ the fraud for their sins!

bmz

Singapore

#180912 Jun 24, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>SalaamZ Most venerable BMZ. Marhaban bika! Perhaps it would be prudent to ask how many christians even know what the tauraat really is!? CheerZ
Not many, dear Rabbeen.

They think that the first five books are the Torah.

The thing that baffles me most is that Christians quote Jeremiah frequently but are they really Torah-observant?

Have you ever seen a Torah-Observant Christian?

Nein! Nicht! Nada! Nyet! Right?

Salaams
BMZ
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180913 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to comment on this.
First, not a single Jew expected the Messiah to be a Son of God or the Son of God. And no Jew would have asked him the question of being Messiah, the Son of the Mighty God or the Son of the living God. So, that part is a forgery or a later insertion.
It was a simple question: "Are you the Messiah?" That is what they had wanted to know.
Even if we take his answer "Yes, I am", it means he was saying that he was the Messiah. He did not confirm the second part as he used the term Son of Man, which means Man......
Absolutely, bro!
The proof is in the eating.
Thanks to Allah we have followers of Judaism TODAY and if we gather every one of the Jewish elders TODAY and if they were to question Jesus TODAY, they will NEVER ask about The Son of God!
That is why all the nonsensical gospel claims get blown away like a tiny fart in a huge thunderstorm followed by a tornado!
Salaams
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180914 Jun 24, 2013
BMZ, maybe this was the hidden meaning that they didn't understand
http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-Christ-corn...
John 2
18 The Jews then responded to him,“What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?” 19 Jesus answered them,“Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.” 20 They replied,“It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
Matt 21:42-43 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures:`The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'? "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.
Psalm 118:22-23 The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.
Isaiah 28
16 So this is what the Sovereign Lord says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone,
a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation;
the one who relies on it
will never be stricken with panic.
17 I will make justice the measuring line
and righteousness the plumb line;
hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie,
and water will overflow your hiding place.
18 Your covenant with death will be annulled;
your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand.
Mark 14
55 The chief priests and the whole Sanhedrin were looking for evidence against Jesus so that they could put him to death, but they did not find any. 56 Many testified falsely against him, but their statements did not agree. 57 Then some stood up and gave this false testimony against him: 58 "We heard him say,'I will destroy this temple made with human hands and in three days will build another, not made with hands.' "
When it is referring to false testimony, it really means that Jesus was not talking about the actual temple, but his body, and how they will kill it and he will raise it up in 3 days. So most likely, this is the hidden meaning that Jesus told his disciples after he opened their minds.
Luke 20
17 Jesus looked directly at them and asked,“Then what is the meaning of that which is written:
“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone’[a]?
18 Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.” 19 The teachers of the law and the chief priests looked for a way to arrest him immediately, because they knew he had spoken this parable against them. But they were afraid of the people.
As always, Jesus spoke in very deep and metaphorical terms that many did not understand.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180915 Jun 24, 2013
HERE IS THE BIGGEST "jesus christ messiah god" BUBBLE BURSTER THAT TOTALLY WIPES OFF CHRISTIANITY FROM PLANET EARTH.......

Instead of saying..."Andrew said/thought BJ was "this", Peter thought/said, BJ was "that", Thomas thought/said "BJ was the other"....

YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE “PURPOSE” BEHIND THE QUESTIONS BY THE JEWISH ELDERS…

** The people who asked the questions from Jesus were NOT Christians or Pagans.

** They were JEWISH elders!

** That's why I give a list of JEWISH elders....WHO KNOW WHAT THEY WERE/ARE LOOKING FOR!!

** The ONLY PEOPLE who can LEGITIMATELY BURY this dumb "god" ARE JEWS!!

** The JEWS are STILL ALIVE despite ALL the efforts by the moronic "christians" to DESTROY ALL of THEM for nearly 2000years!!!

** The JEWS are STILL AWAITING THEIR MESSIAH just like the ones who lived 2000+ years ago!!!

** The LEARNED JEWS at that time denied Jesus as messiah.

** I have GIVEN a sample list BELOW of the JEWISH ELDERS of TODAY from AROUND THE WORLD who as A GROUP are PROBABLY MORE LEARNED than the ones 2000YEARS AGO....

** If a man comes forward as a Messiah of the Jews TODAY and gets QUESTIONED by this group of ELDERS...

HOW will THEY FRAME the QUESTION?

.."ARE YOU THE MESSIAH, OUR L-ORD G-D BRINGING US SALVATION?"
.. "ARE YOU THE MESSIAH, SON OF OUR L-RD G-D....ETC"

OR SIMPLY...

"ARE YOU OUR MESSIAH SENT BY OUR L-RD G-D"?

THE SAMPLE LIST OF ELDERS of TODAY....

THIS ALSO BLOWS Matt 26:63 TO A ZILLION PIECES...!!!!

Joel Kaplan
Yosef Chehebar
Shlomo Ben Hamu
Paul Chaim Eisenberg
Lord Sacks
Ephraim Mirvis
Abraham Levy
Shmuel Szteinhendler
Arie Zeev Raskin
Karel Sidon
Bent Lexner
Shmuel Kot
Gilles Bernheim
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Meir Rosenbaum
Chaim Yehuda
József Schweitzer
Robert (Avrohom Yehudoh)
Yousef Hamadani Cohen
Yaakov Pearlman
Shlomo Amar
Yona Metzger
Rafi Peretz
Shlomo Tawil
Avi Kozma
Michael Melchior
Zion Levy
Michael Schudrich
Menachem Hacohen
Adolf Shayevich
Berel Lazar
Aharon Gurevich
Isak Asiel
Mordechai Abergel
Baruch Myers
Warren Goldstein
Moshe Bendahan
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180916 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many, dear Rabbeen.
The Torah is the five books of Moses.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that baffles me most is that Christians quote Jeremiah frequently but are they really Torah-observant?
What baffles me is that Jeremiah is an accepted Prophet that they follow and he is part of the Tanakh. Do your homework before you get baffled, okay?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180917 Jun 24, 2013
An Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a video or an image to prove that your god created the world. I'm curious to make my own. LOL !
rabbee: well get out your video camera, cause this is the third live play production of HaTorah with all of you and yo mama. it is really stupid to be in a live play, and denounce being here in IT.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180918 Jun 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many, dear Rabbeen.
Have you ever seen a Torah-Observant Christian?
Nein! Nicht! Nada! Nyet! Right?
Salaams
BMZ
Let's be fair...
The "cherry picking Christians" observe Torah from a very safe distance -a billion light years away from it, using a 17th century optical telescope put together by Hans Lippershey, Zacharias Janssen and Jacob Metius.
lol..
Salaams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Digging" the Archaeological Study Bible; Curre... (Jan '08) Thu Crazy Talk 12
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Apr 14 MUQ2 189
News Ark of the Covenant: 8 Alleged Resting Places (Oct '12) Apr 13 Polaris 60
News Dalton Historical Commission Prepares for... Apr 12 cops are psychopaths 1
News New controversy surrounds alleged 'Jesus family... Apr 11 SpaceBlues 1
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... Mar 27 SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
More from around the web