Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256289 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180377 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
rabbee, was Noah's wife created from Noah's rib? NO. She was a child created by normal childbirth and had a mother. Was Eve created from Adam's rib? YES. Do you deny that?
rabbee: nope, from one of the granddaughters of adam and TheOurMother Merreeam TheSurrogate Mother of Adam. cause your grandmother of all, ran off with mr lizard lips. and the word is not rib, but taken from a side.

and if G-D, appoints THEIR, Baby Boy with a different mate, They'll be epoxied together some how. for the next Torah time. and if you can't figure out, what happens if your grandmother don't exist any more. well that's, just tuff. so TheStory from G-D does not ever change, but the batch will.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180378 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have given to you, more than even G-D gave to me. and if you call the first book genesis, then you do not have the right book.
I didn't call it the first book, I said it has the story of the creation of the earth in it. The story of Noah is NOT the story of the creation of the earth and the first man. The earth was not completely destroyed at all, only most living things were, built the earth itself continued to exist. So the story of Noah has absolutely nothing to do with the story of creation of the earth. And Noah was not the first human, Adam was. Noah had a mother, Adam did not. And Giod is NOT talking to you, because if he was, you would at least be able to understand the meaning of the stories in the torah properly. But you can't. You can't even reason properly. I don't think that anything that Sarah says is true, but I can at least understand her explanations. They are clear. None of yours are clear at all and you have your whole concept of time, chronology and origin completely twisted.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and if you have a book that calls the woman eve, then you still don't have the right book.
Call her whatever you want, it still does not change the fact that she had no mother and she was created from Adam's rib. Both Noah and his wife had a mother, so Noah CANNOT be the first human because his mother came before he did and Adam was the first human being because he had no mother, and Eve or whatever name you want to give her, was the second human because she had no mother either, she was created from Adam's rib. So you can try to dance around these facts all you want, but it isn't going to work. You are dancing around these clear facts, and that is very dishonest. Does that voice that talks to you tell you to dance around the facts? If so, I can assure you that this voice is NOT God.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and i can tell you TheTorah Scroll, until i am blue i the face.
You haven't quoted one single verse from it, so stop with the evasive games. It's sickening to watch.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and you still, do not want to get it. even though it happens to be, what the rabbeem read from out or every Shabbos.
Then QUOTE it. But you refuse, and I know exactly why you refuse to do that because you are being caught and exposed for merely making up incorrect stories from the scriptures.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and i do not think, you have an honest heart or mind.
Bullsh!t. YOU are the one who is being dishonest. You are a charlatan with a clear mental illness.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
otherwise i might, just help you out more. i have given the actual scripture here before, and you have all gone blind to them. with your claim now that i never gave them. so why waste my time, one wanna be dishonest requests?
You never quoted one single VERSE to ME. Not even ONE. You just talk about what you think they say, but you don't quote the actual verse that you are using. If you think that you have quoted actual verses to ME when I have requested this multiple times from you, then quote the post where you have done that and reference the post number. And I know why you refuse to do this. Remember, everything you say here is all in writing for people to review. So now, I don't merely think you are crazy, now I think you are a charlatan trying to dance out of things when someone properly analyzes your false claims. you have a mental illness of complete delusion and you need counseling very very badly.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180379 Jun 19, 2013
Correction to above.

It's not Sarah, it's Susan

I don't think that anything that Susan says is true, but I can at least understand her explanations. They are clear. None of yours are clear at all and you have your whole concept of time, chronology and origin completely twisted.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180380 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nope, from one of the granddaughters of adam and TheOurMother Merreeam TheSurrogate Mother of Adam.
Adan is NEVER called Jesus, or Christ, or the Messiah ANYWHERE in the Torah. Nowhere. And human aspect of Jesus had a mother, Adam did not. you are completely twisting everything.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
cause your grandmother of all, ran off with mr lizard lips. and the word is not rib, but taken from a side.
It doesn't matter. She didn't have a mother. You are trying to raise all of these irrelevant technicalities because you are realizing that your logic is failing you and you are being caught as being completely twisted and nonsensical, and false. Nothing but a crazy and annoying charlatan.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and if G-D, appoints THEIR, Baby Boy with a different mate, They'll be epoxied together some how. for the next Torah time.
This is NOWHERE in the Torah. NOWHERE.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180381 Jun 19, 2013
and rabbee, I have no idea why God would tell you to go get a stupid phony Santa Claus beard and wear it and have your picture taken with it on. What did you think you were trying to do? Look like a Prophet? It was a ridiculous attempt that only a mental patient would ever even try. And it is technically an attempt at deception, and I would even flat out call it that if it wasn't so ridiculous, funny and pathetic.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180382 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
But one happened before the other. The story of the creation of the earth itself in Genesis was supposed to have taken place before the story of Noah. Noah had a mother. Adam did not. Adam was the first human, not Noah. And God did not destroy the entire earth and recreate it in the story of Noah, he merely flooded it, but the earth was already created long before Noah ever existed and it continued to exist while it was being flooded. If God is telling you such irrational things like you are saying, then it is NOT God talking to you, it is YOU talking to you but you don't realize that, and you have a mental illness that you need to get help for. You laugh at Susan and call her crazy, but you seem even worse to me.
rabbee: yes one always happens, before another in a circle. even when it comes back around, to bite you all in your not here in TheTorah butt. and Adam always has TheOur Surrogate Mother Merreeam, to bring HIM into this world. this is how G-D always, brings Adam Hoo VHee into this world. is in the womb of TheVirgin Surrogate.

and Noach always takes place, before Avraham too. day one is always with Noach, where G-D disassembles and reassembles all of totality from the void. G-D hast to make it all, every time TheStory is given to be consistant.

there was nothing left of the cosmos, just the a ball of water Noach is hovering over. it does not even take, G-D all that long to make all of totality again. you have no idea, whatsoever of the infinite power of G-D. and don't even think, that G-D cannot make all of physical totality all over again. so that in the alleged year 1054 ad, the supernova won't happen precisely again.

the earth and all of totality, have been created, for thousands and thousand of other third to fourth Torot times. and they have all failed, just a miserably as you all and your grandmother expecting different results as if in some different fantasy version. if you all refuse, to establish GanEden here in TheTorah, at least i and some appointed, woman are going to do this again.

and adam is TheOnly Begotten Son of G-D. which is not the same claim as, the first alleged as human here in TheTorah. adam is THEIR Baby Boy, still looking for a true mate. who is matched together with a woman, and returned as Adam.

and i do not accept that, you, muq, alex, susan, obama, the dolly lama, the pope, or anyone else on this planet are all sane. and i am the only insane one, on this planet.

do not even try, to give me the implied delusion, that only susan, bmz, muq, alex, or the pole are sane. and then try to imply, your the only sane one on this planet, claiming to be G-D HIMSELF. and that you think, that G-D is insane compared to you. when this whole world and their grandmother, has all lost it again.

if this whole world were sane, here in TheTorah. we would all be, in GanEden right now. instead of the gan hell were all getting for disbelief of being here in TheTorah. and there ain't no, insane psychiatrist on this planet going to make you sane. when all they convince you to do, is to be normally insane in their own insane way of thinking against G-D.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#180383 Jun 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am laughing at the Muslims false sense of reality.
Muslims are trapped in their own trap set by Muhammad 1400 years ago.
Muslims can't get in their head that Muhammad is a false prophet.
Muslims falsely think Christians are waiting for the Jews to accept Jesus as the Messiah, but that is not so, Christians are waiting for the Muslims to form their Caliph and attack Israel, for then we know its over for the Muslims.
For God prophesied that is coming.
Can you please keep Israel out of religious discussions?

Muslims are not going to attack that tin pot country, which has no field depth in military terms.

If Israel attacks Iran, it will be severely punished. In the past, it suffered the most at the hands of God, who made it suffer most and also at the hands of insane and barbaric Christian marauders.

I have told you many times that the Jews would have become extinct at the hands of European Christians in the name of their fake and fasle God, if Islam had not arrived at the scene. Otherwise, you would have displayed portraits of Jews in your museum to show how the Jews looked like.

And your school children visiting the museums would have said, "Teacher! Is this how they looked like?"

Let Israel live.
bmz

Location hidden

#180384 Jun 19, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
False. Muslims MUST believe in Muhammad.
http://islam101.com/dawah/pillars.html
Belief in God is a different matter. Believing a man to be the prophet, is another thing.

Believing in a man to be God is something absurd.

Muslims must believe that Muhammad was the Prophet of God.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180385 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Correction to above.
It's not Sarah, it's Susan
I don't think that anything that Susan says is true, but I can at least understand her explanations. They are clear. None of yours are clear at all and you have your whole concept of time, chronology and origin completely twisted.
rabbee: does not make any difference, whether it is susan or sarah. it even tells you, in TheTorah that the grandmother of this world, runs away with the insanity of the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. so she is not exactly, all here in TheTorah either. failure to accept G-D, here in TheTorah. has always resulted, in the diluvium.

do not blame me with your twisted, concepts of time your wanna be way. two insane people, understanding each other. does not a true sanity make. and apparently to you, scripture is not all that clear. because it has become, muddy in your own mind. i do not spend time, trying to understand susan or anyone else. i have enough problems, just understanding TheG-D of my visitation here in TheTorah.

G-D and i only offer you all, two possible choices. either your all not here in TheTorah sane, and i am not. or i am the only sane here in TheTorah and, your all not here in TheTorah insane to varying diverse degree. you have all been lied to by the subtle beasts of the fields. get over, it.
bmz

Location hidden

#180386 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
How would you ever know when you appear to be incapable of understand anything of any depth?
I believe I have done this before.

You have heard it was reported that a man said to Jesus, "I will follow you wherever you go."

Jesus relied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."

What depth do you see in this response from Jesus. He was simply telling the man that he was homeless.

It shows that even animals and birds had their homes or places but he did not have any place of his own. Like a hermit or a yogi, he would sleep any where. It shows that the 'Savior' was homeless.

This sort of statement is very common in the Orient. Even a beggar or a homeless poor person says that.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180387 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Adan is NEVER called Jesus, or Christ, or the Messiah ANYWHERE in the Torah. Nowhere. And human aspect of Jesus had a mother, Adam did not. you are completely twisting everything.
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter. She didn't have a mother. You are trying to raise all of these irrelevant technicalities because you are realizing that your logic is failing you and you are being caught as being completely twisted and nonsensical, and false. Nothing but a crazy and annoying charlatan.
<quoted text>
This is NOWHERE in the Torah. NOWHERE.
rabbee: just because you can lie, and call Yeshooah Benee Adam, jesus christ. does it really, make it true to G-D? just because your doing the twist, does not mean i have to accept your doing it.

fine! you cannot accept Adam's TheOnly True Virgin birth into this world mentioned in TheTorah. and have in one stroke called your, alleged as virgin birth jesus christ a lie also.

and i beg your pardon, both me and the grandmother of this world. came here by earthly surrogate mothers. we do not arrive here, returned in the usual way. neither of us, have an earthly father.

so you can accuse me, with your someone elses failed logic all you want. but here am i, just like G-D says always here in TheTorah again. and your pride, just can't comprehend being here in TheTorah from G-D. because of what all your, other g-ds have told you is true to them.

but none of your answers or statements, are coming from a true heart with G-D here in TheTorah.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180388 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes one always happens, before another in a circle.
There is nothing in the Torah that talks about a circle at all. It is linear.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
even when it comes back around, to bite you all in your not here in TheTorah butt. and Adam always has TheOur Surrogate Mother Merreeam, to bring HIM into this world.
Jesus is NOT Adam. And there is absolutely nothing at all that says he is. Nothing.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
this is how G-D always, brings Adam Hoo VHee into this world. is in the womb of TheVirgin Surrogate.
Adam was NOT brought into the world via a virgin surrogate.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and Noach always takes place, before Avraham too.
Wrong, it took place ONE time and it was promised that God would never destroy ALMOST all humans by flood ever again.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
day one is always with Noach, where G-D disassembles and reassembles all of totality from the void.
There was only one act of assembly, and there will only be one act of disassembly. The flood was NOT an act of disassembly of the earth itself, it was only a flood. Wrong wrong wrong.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
G-D hast to make it all, every time TheStory is given to be consistant.
There is NOTHING at all in the Torah that says that, no matter what version you have and refuse to quote.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
there was nothing left of the cosmos, just the a ball of water Noach is hovering over.
That is wrong wrong wrong. There was nothing that was said anything about the stars disappearing during the flood, and there were rain clouds. So tell me, oh great one, how the cosmos can disappear but rain and rain clouds can remain? Wrong wrong wrong. Every single thing you have said so far is completely wrong and completely irrational and illogical.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no idea, whatsoever of the infinite power of G-D.
I have as much idea of that as you have.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and don't even think, that G-D cannot make all of physical totality all over again. so that in the alleged year 1054 ad, the supernova won't happen precisely again.
I never said this was not possible, but there is nothing to tell us that this same exact thing happened before. Nothing. So do not say "precisely again" when you have no basis for saying that at all.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
the earth and all of totality, have been created, for thousands and thousand of other third to fourth Torot times. you are nothing but a charlatan who makes up whatever you feel like.
There is NOTHING in the Torah that says that, no matter what copy you have. You have no copy that says that and that is why you continually refuse to quote from it. You are making up whatever you feel like, and that is fine, if you choose to do that. But quit lying by saying it's in the Torah. It is NOT.
bmz

Location hidden

#180389 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you ever know when you appear to be incapable of understand anything of any depth?
<quoted text>
I don't think that mere power hungry men nor Bishops could be wise enough to write some of the things that Jesus said. His words were often so counter intuitive and yet so wise when someone really ponders it. I don't think that they ever would have even thought of such things. It's interesting that often Buddhists or Taoists, while not believing Jesus was divine, can understand the depth of his words better than many Christians and better than all Muslims. These wise words were not invented by people of that time and area as the thinking is actually very foreign to that time and culture.

There are actually many similarities to Eastern wisdom, which is something that you know little about. But if you did, and could actually understand it, you would see the parallels. And I doubt that Eastern wise men had any influence on Jesus, and definitely had no influence on the people who supposedly invented all of these saying attributed to Jesus.

The following are statements that people of that area, time and culture would never have written. i do not have time to explain what these statements really mean, and you wouldn't understand the explanation anyway as you are only capable of understanding literal meanings. But people of that time and culture would never have written things like this as it was totally foreign to the culture. But they have many parallels to concepts found in Buddhism.
"38 “You have heard that it was said,‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you."
"43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
"3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,"
"24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."
"26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[e]?"
"31 So do not worry, saying,‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself."
I like those quotes but you cracked me up!

Do I know little about eastern style of languages? I am an Oriental and Jesus was an Oriental too. We understand his language easily as that kind of language is still spoken in the Orient.

And you can find those kind of words of wisdom from Hillel, Confucius, Turkish saints/Sufis and many sages from India and Persia.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180390 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
and rabbee, I have no idea why God would tell you to go get a stupid phony Santa Claus beard and wear it and have your picture taken with it on. What did you think you were trying to do? Look like a Prophet? It was a ridiculous attempt that only a mental patient would ever even try. And it is technically an attempt at deception, and I would even flat out call it that if it wasn't so ridiculous, funny and pathetic.
rabbee: i have seen G-D, and i desire to be just like THE FATHER. sorry to hear, you think THE FATHER is stupid, ridiculous, funny, and pathetic, looking with The-BEARD. and i can assure you my beard, is not a fake sanity clause beard.

and you also make, the same accusation for who you call jesus christ also. nor am i going to make my face, look more effimate feminine acceptable for your sake either. i am not girly, fairy inclined.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180391 Jun 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I have done this before.
You have heard it was reported that a man said to Jesus, "I will follow you wherever you go."
Jesus relied, "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."
What depth do you see in this response from Jesus. He was simply telling the man that he was homeless.
You think that's all it meant? Why would Jesus make such a pointless or obvious statement like that? It meant that you should not cling to the things of this earth and feel secure in them, and that life is always changing and you flow with the changes. He also told a man who wanted to follow him that he must abandon all things that he has, and the man got sad because he had many things. And then Jesus said, it will be harder for a camel to pass through the eye of needle then it will be for a rich man to enter heaven. This is what he meant. He meant to stop clinging to the security of your possessions and trust in God to provide for you whatever he wants to whenever he wants to.

This idea is paralleled in this verse
"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

The key word is "gather", which actually means "store" or save. One is first supposed to only desire the minimum amount that they need to live, like the birds do. And when you store things or gather things to save in case the future brings bad times, you are saying that you do not trust that God will find a way to provide what you need, when you need it and you are afraid that God will not do that. And God will provide that, as long as your needs are not excessive and instead minimal and pure. That was what the coin from the fish meant. Jesus had no money to pay the tax, but you are supposed to trust that God will provide what you need, if your needs are minimal, and God provided the money that was needed from that fish. Forget about the literal meaning of it, it wqas meant to signify what I am saying. Jesus said very few literal things, there was always a deeper meaning behind what he said.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows that even animals and birds had their homes or places but he did not have any place of his own. Like a hermit or a yogi, he would sleep any where. It shows that the 'Savior' was homeless.
This sort of statement is very common in the Orient.
It DOES parallel many things in Buddhism and things that Lao Tzu said, so you partially understand what it means. And if people Jesus' time, location and culture were just making these statements up, why would they make statements that were so foreign? It's almost like Jesus studied with yogis, but he did not. Wisdom is wisdom, so we would expect Jesus to say things that match ancient wisdom that mystics have said. Who says ancient mystics weren't wise? But Jesus did not get these statements from them, it's just that wisdom is wisdom and Jesus would be expected to be this wise.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a beggar or a homeless poor person says that.
But Jesus could perform miracles and therefore have anything he wanted. So why didn't he go after wealth and power? You don't think that Jesus could have had the finest home available if that's what he wanted? Think about it.

"19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

24".....You cannot serve both God and money".

This is a friggan guru talking, not like some normal Rabbi of his time and location who loved money, power, respect and prestige. People did not write this, as they would never invent things like this in their culture. Jesus must have said it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180392 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing in the Torah that talks about a circle at all. It is linear.
<quoted text>
Jesus is NOT Adam. And there is absolutely nothing at all that says he is. Nothing.
<quoted text>
Adam was NOT brought into the world via a virgin surrogate.
<quoted text>
Wrong, it took place ONE time and it was promised that God would never destroy ALMOST all humans by flood ever again.
<quoted text>
There was only one act of assembly, and there will only be one act of disassembly. The flood was NOT an act of disassembly of the earth itself, it was only a flood. Wrong wrong wrong.
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING at all in the Torah that says that, no matter what version you have and refuse to quote.
<quoted text>
That is wrong wrong wrong. There was nothing that was said anything about the stars disappearing during the flood, and there were rain clouds. So tell me, oh great one, how the cosmos can disappear but rain and rain clouds can remain? Wrong wrong wrong. Every single thing you have said so far is completely wrong and completely irrational and illogical.
<quoted text>
I have as much idea of that as you have.
<quoted text>
I never said this was not possible, but there is nothing to tell us that this same exact thing happened before. Nothing. So do not say "precisely again" when you have no basis for saying that at all.
<quoted text>
There is NOTHING in the Torah that says that, no matter what copy you have. You have no copy that says that and that is why you continually refuse to quote from it. You are making up whatever you feel like, and that is fine, if you choose to do that. But quit lying by saying it's in the Torah. It is NOT.
rabbee: you have chosen what you want to believe as true. but from a ball of water, to the same ball of water again is not linear. from Adam to Adam again, is not linear.

all time is curved, not linear. midnight, returns to midnight and noon to noon. even the earth rotating on its axis, with a slight circular wobble is not linear. even the galaxy, moving in a circular motion is not linear. the earth moving in an ellipse, around the sun is not linear.

so from where do you get this idea, that all time is linear? when the basis for all time, is a precisely repeatable event. when at best, time is a rotating j-operator moving though a three axis quadratic space continuum.

if you cannot verify your version of jesus in TheTorah, then your jesus is fraud not true to TheG-D of Only TheTorah somehow. it is only your word, against TheActual WORD of G-D. and you! are asking me? to believe you as a true g-d, and disbelieve TheG-D.

there is only one way, to come into this physical world. and this is through the womb of a woman. this is the way G-D, designed it to happen. does not make any difference, if you are Adam, adam, chaooah, or any of you. this is TheLaw of G-D, all must obey to get here. this whether by precise born again resurrection, or first time birth.

and G-D never claimed, to of only done this once. where do you find, G-D saying this is the only time i have done this. when in TheGiving of The 613 laws to Moshe. you can see right there in ThePreamble, G-D making the claim to of done this all for thousands and thousands of third and fourth visitations. your just assuming something, you have been deceived into something you want to be true. because you think your, to special to ever be here in TheTorah from HaShem.

and how do you know, all the stars and the earth did not all disappear, at anytime during those about six months of rain? without just assuming, they were there? when nobody could see either, the stars or the earth just clouds and water. when all you are doing, is making sure it is all going to happen again.

well if you call me, your alleged as jesus wrong. then you are calling TheG-D WHO told this to me wrong too. but i tell you, that G-D is a lot more consistent in only giving TheTorah than you want to believe.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180393 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have seen G-D, and i desire to be just like THE FATHER. sorry to hear, you think THE FATHER is stupid, ridiculous, funny, and pathetic, looking with The-BEARD. and i can assure you my beard, is not a fake sanity clause beard.
You told me you are 41 years old. Do you remember that? Boy, you sure went totally grey really fast but even your eyebrows are as dark as we would expect from a 41 year old when we would expect them to be grey as well, if your hair and beard is really as grey as it is in the picture. But let's just forget about that as it doesn't really matter anyway and it's merely a side issue. I think YOU are ridiculous and funny, I do NOT think that God is ridiculous and funny. I do not believe that you have anything more to do with God than anybody else does.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and you also make, the same accusation for who you call jesus christ also.
Jesus was very wise and the wisdom in his answers to their questions astounded people. You do not do that at all. In fact, you have a hard time even putting together a coherent sentence. BIG difference. So I have very good reason to think that you are nothing more than a completely delusional person who needs Psychological counseling. And you have a lot of nerve to tell Susan that she is mentally ill when you are far worse than she is. She can at least put together coherent sentences, and whether I believe her or not, I can at least understand her explanations and they are at least coherent. So if I had to pick whether you or Susan is God or has anything directly to do with God, I would surely pick her. But neither of you are, you both have delusions of grandeur and you both need counseling from a professional Psychologist or Psychiatrist because perhaps medication may even be in order for both of you, but counseling most certainly is.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180394 Jun 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I like those quotes but you cracked me up!
Do I know little about eastern style of languages?
I didn't mean style of language, I meant the concepts that they came up with. There are many people that are studied in Eastern thought that have said the same thing that I see. There is a bizarre parallel between a lot of things that Jesus said, and concepts of ancient Eastern mystics. Read the things that Buddha said. Read Lao Tzu, who was the teacher of Confucius. I am by far not the only person who sees these parallels. Many scholars have written about and pondered the same thing as well. Some even try to suggest that Jesus went to India to study with gurus there, during his years between 12 and 30 but I doubt that as we probably would have heard them refer to him or write about him. Jesus just knew wisdom in his heart, exactly as we would expect him to if he was what he claimed to be.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180395 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: does not make any difference, whether it is susan or sarah. it even tells you, in TheTorah that the grandmother of this world, runs away with the insanity of the more subtle than any other beast of the fields.
It just says she was tricked by the serpent to eat the fruit of knowledge that she was not supposed to eat. That's all.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180396 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you have chosen what you want to believe as true. but from a ball of water, to the same ball of water again is not linear. from Adam to Adam again, is not linear. all time is curved, not linear.
According to the Torah itself, there was a time when the earth was created and a time when it will be destroyed. Period. If you want to add things from advanced Physics theory or whatever, then fine. But do not represent this as being in the Torah because it is NOT. It is only your own theory. You can theorize whatever you want. That's fine. I sometimes do that as well. But quit representing it as being in the Torah when it is NOT. THAT part of your claims is the lie that you tell. Your theories may or may not be true, but stop saying that it is in the Torah and that others are too stupid to see it, because it simply is NOT in the Torah, and you even know that, which is why you continually refuse to quote from it with exact verses and instead choose to dance around the requests that you quote exact verses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELP - Searching for Archaeology Cartoon Sep 12 Kevin 1
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug '17 tongangodz 1,979
News Lost cities of the Midwest: A trek back to pre-... Jul '17 Von Zipper 7
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul '17 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul '17 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul '17 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun '17 spydie 35
More from around the web