Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256424 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#180359 Jun 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
I can see that our Shamma is in rage and does not what is coming out from her computer.
Making contradictory and hysteric comments.
I think it would be best to leave him alone.
There should be a "Limit" as to how many posts someone should post in one day.
No I am not in a rage MUQ.
Its Muslims that need to be concerned for their eternal life.
The weakness in the non-Muslims is that they hope that Muslims will become civilized, but the realization is starting to sink in among non-Muslims that won't happen.
Muslims are trapped in their own trap set by Muhammad over 1400 years ago.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180360 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: liar Noach always is here in day one, and Avraham day two, Moshe about day 2 1/2. Adam does not even arrive till the evening dawn of the fourth to fifth day.
Tell me the verses that say that. I cannot find that anywhere in the entire book of Genesis. so if you know verses that I am not aware of, then please provide them. Otherwise, these are to be thought of as your own, made up ideas.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180361 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: where does it say, Adam existed first in TheTorah? when it specifically tells you Noach His-Family and the animals, are always the first persons on This Planet from day one.
Wrong, Noah and the animals that he put on the Ark came after Adam. Noah was considered a descendant of Adam. And then all others were considered descendants of Noah after God wiped out the already existing human race, with the exception of Noah and his wife. I don't know what sort of cross eyed glasses you are reading the scriptures with, but you have them all wrong.

How could God wipe the human race out and leave only Noah and his wife, if Noah was the first human? Noah had a mother and so did his wife, Adam and Eve did not. Think about that, if you are even capable of doing so, and I am not confident that you are capable of doing so, as logic and reasoning seems to completely elude you.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180362 Jun 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey fool......why do you keep getting caught? you continue to maintain that i was not a priest but you come up with a load of nonsense.
You just admitted earlier that you were not a Priest ever, and it is all in writing. What is the matter with you? Don't you even read what you type? How can you be so cross eyed to not even remember what you wrote?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180363 Jun 19, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear secular Shamma,
BJ told you to pluck your eye out and chop your hand off!
WHY?
He also said that the Kingdom of Heaven was a mustard seed. Did you take that literally as well? I just can't understand how you can possibly be this stupid. It seems impossible, and yet I see it right before my very eyes. Amazing!!! Who says miracles don't happen? I'm and seeing a miracle right in this very forum right before my very eyes. And I have no explanation for it. It seems like it would be impossible, and yet it is happening right before me.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180364 Jun 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
He was quite clever and diplomatic.
Here he paid the tax with a lost and found coin:
Matthew 17:27 "However, we don't want to offend them, so go down to the lake and throw in a line. Open the mouth of the first fish you catch, and you will find a large silver coin. Take it and pay the tax for both of us."
Tax should be paid from money earned.
That money was given by God. Oh, the poor poor fish. Jesus was being a thief. That fish could have bought a Coke with that. What is the matter with you? Why is the NT so difficult for you to understand?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180365 Jun 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I have read this same post at least a hundred times. When are you going to give up?
Thank you. That's why I call Alex Polly, because he is a mindless parrot that only knows how to repeat the same things over and over again.
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus thought he was equal to God but was delusional, mentally ill, and had doubts. He relied on his followers to support him in his identity. Case closed. Give it a rest for Gods' sake.
Well, about him being delusional, that's your opinion, but at least you can recognize why the Jews wanted to stone him and later have him crucified. It's obvious, but Alex is probably the most stupid, thick headed person that I have ever encountered in my life.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180366 Jun 19, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not in a rage MUQ.
Its Muslims that need to be concerned for their eternal life.
The weakness in the non-Muslims is that they hope that Muslims will become civilized, but the realization is starting to sink in among non-Muslims that won't happen.
Muslims are trapped in their own trap set by Muhammad over 1400 years ago.
I guess that God thought that some minds need to be caged, and Islam is perfect for that, so maybe that's why God even allowed for Islam to even happen. But they most certainly are devoid of any proper reasoning skills at all. That much seems to be quite obvious.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180367 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Then can you tell me where you are getting this idea from? I cannot find it at all in the scriptures. If you can, then please quote the verses and explain why we are supposed to arrive at the conclusion that you have. Thank you. You just keep repeating arbitrary claims with no demonstrable basis, just like Susan does. The only difference between you two is that you make up different ideas for yourself. Other than that, you are both the same. I am really astounded when you accuse others of having mental illness. That is the kettle calling the pot black, if you are familiar with that old expression.
rabbee: maybe you should research and learn, the real scripture first? and it is not, my idea. you have all already forgotten, i have had three visits with G-D. none of you want to believe, that G-D actually came and tells adam about the woman chaooah. then just continue on with your fantasy versions, that is not a true accounting about today in TheTorah again.

and what is the difference, in susan getting a visit from a psychiatrist. and i getting, a visit from G-D. that you would even consider, them the same. that you would consider, a visit from a psychiatrist equal to a visit from G-D.

and do not even try to tell me, that if you are not really true to G-D. that it is not, a form of insanity. and you have already indicated, you have a general idea of this story of adam and his mate. you just do not want to believe, it is actually happening again. because your other g-ds, are all giving other stories that TheG-D of Only TheTorah never gives.

G-D actually has Adam put to death, and you clowns. don't even know what happens next, simply because of a fake name for Yeshooah Benee Adam. and if even one alteration of scripture, can do that. just think about what, all the others in yours are capable of?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180368 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the verses that say that. I cannot find that anywhere in the entire book of Genesis. so if you know verses that I am not aware of, then please provide them. Otherwise, these are to be thought of as your own, made up ideas.
rabbee: it is in the very beginning, were the spirit of G-D hovers over the face of the waters. is day one of Parashas Noach, from the last seven day time in TheTorah. don't you even know what day, happens after saturday? or do you think sunday, is a day that never happened before?

and if G-D expected me to find, the only valid scripture. why should i, expect any less of you? i only had about half an hour, audience with G-D in The first visit. for me to figure out, what is really going on here. in this world that is trying, to make it impossibly much harder to see.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180369 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: maybe you should research and learn, the real scripture first?
I have and if you don't think that I have read the correct version of Genesis, then quote from the correct version that you have. But you refuse to do that, and it's because none of what you say is in ANY version of Genesis, and you know that, so you avoid the request of showing where you are getting your ideas from.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and it is not, my idea. you have all already forgotten, i have had three visits with G-D. none of you want to believe, that G-D actually came and tells adam about the woman chaooah.
You can tell us that God personally tells you this stuff, but stop trying to represent these ideas as something that comes from the scriptures themselves. They do not. They either come from God, or your own head, but they are not in the scriptures. And if you say they are, then quote them and prove it. It's that simple. But you keep avoiding this request because you know you can't quote your ideas from the scriptures themselves. So you keep tap dancing around these clear requests because you know they expose what you are actually doing. It's that simple.

So again, if you want to say that God personally tells you these things, then fine. But quit saying they are in the scriptures when they clearly are not. That's all that I am asking and that is not too much to ask for.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180370 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it is in the very beginning, were the spirit of G-D hovers over the face of the waters. is day one of Parashas Noach, from the last seven day time in TheTorah.
What verses say that? Quote it and let's take a look at it. Fair enough? I don't think there is anything unfair or unreasonable about my request at all.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180371 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it is in the very beginning, were the spirit of G-D hovers over the face of the waters. is day one of Parashas Noach, from the last seven day time in TheTorah. don't you even know what day, happens after saturday? or do you think sunday, is a day that never happened before?
Was Noah and his wife both born from a mother? Did they both have different mothers? YES. Was Adam or Eve born from a mother? Did either of them have mothers? NO. Can you understand that? Noah was not the first human, he was the only surviving human when God wiped out the other ones to start over. And God did not destroy the entire world and recreate it in the story of Noah, he merely flooded it. So the story of Noah and the story of creation of the earth itself in Genesis have nothing to do with each other. Adam was the first human and he had no mother. Noah did. How much more simple can someone make this for you?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180372 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Noah and the animals that he put on the Ark came after Adam. Noah was considered a descendant of Adam. And then all others were considered descendants of Noah after God wiped out the already existing human race, with the exception of Noah and his wife. I don't know what sort of cross eyed glasses you are reading the scriptures with, but you have them all wrong.
How could God wipe the human race out and leave only Noah and his wife, if Noah was the first human? Noah had a mother and so did his wife, Adam and Eve did not. Think about that, if you are even capable of doing so, and I am not confident that you are capable of doing so, as logic and reasoning seems to completely elude you.
rabbee: well in a seven day circle, it just keep happening again don't it? day one is always with, Noach HisFamily and 144,000 kosher and non-kosher talking critters. Avraham is the end of day two, aka monday/tuesday. Adam arrives two days later. and adam and his mate, arrives two days after that. G-D goes on TheVacation day, and returns to always find Noach there again.

and you are right, every time G-D gives this story. adam and his appointed mate, kick of the birth or resurrection thing again in day seven. depending on, whether you have used up, all your third or fourth chances to not worship other g-ds. resulting in G-D, giving adam with a different, rather be animal mate for screwing up.

and always spares, Noach His Family, and the talking critters. in always to keep THEIR Promise, to not destroy the whole world completely. so around and around we go again, for this world always refusing to believe in G-D here in TheTorah.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180373 Jun 19, 2013
rabbee, was Noah's wife created from Noah's rib? NO. She was a child created by normal childbirth and had a mother. Was Eve created from Adam's rib? YES. Do you deny that?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180374 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well in a seven day circle, it just keep happening again don't it?
But one happened before the other. The story of the creation of the earth itself in Genesis was supposed to have taken place before the story of Noah. Noah had a mother. Adam did not. Adam was the first human, not Noah. And God did not destroy the entire earth and recreate it in the story of Noah, he merely flooded it, but the earth was already created long before Noah ever existed and it continued to exist while it was being flooded. If God is telling you such irrational things like you are saying, then it is NOT God talking to you, it is YOU talking to you but you don't realize that, and you have a mental illness that you need to get help for. You laugh at Susan and call her crazy, but you seem even worse to me.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180375 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>THEIR Promise, to not destroy the whole world completely.
The whole world was NOT completely destroyed in the story of Noah. Only living things were, and they were not completely destroyed either as the living things on Noah's ark survived. If the entire world was completely destroyed, then Noah would have no place or world to continue live in. No ark to sail on the waters with. What part of that can't you understand? Adam was the first human who had no mother. Eve was the second human and she had no mother, she was created from Adam's rib. Noah was not the first human being, he had a mother who was created before him and his wife had a different mother who was created before her. It's very very simple. If you can't understand that, then you are definitely mentally ill.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180376 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have and if you don't think that I have read the correct version of Genesis, then quote from the correct version that you have. But you refuse to do that, and it's because none of what you say is in ANY version of Genesis, and you know that, so you avoid the request of showing where you are getting your ideas from.
<quoted text>
You can tell us that God personally tells you this stuff, but stop trying to represent these ideas as something that comes from the scriptures themselves. They do not. They either come from God, or your own head, but they are not in the scriptures. And if you say they are, then quote them and prove it. It's that simple. But you keep avoiding this request because you know you can't quote your ideas from the scriptures themselves. So you keep tap dancing around these clear requests because you know they expose what you are actually doing. It's that simple.
So again, if you want to say that God personally tells you these things, then fine. But quit saying they are in the scriptures when they clearly are not. That's all that I am asking and that is not too much to ask for.
rabbee: i have given to you, more than even G-D gave to me. and if you call the first book genesis, then you do not have the right book. and if you have a book that calls the woman eve, then you still don't have the right book. and i can tell you TheTorah Scroll, until i am blue i the face. and you still, do not want to get it. even though it happens to be, what the rabbeem read from out or every Shabbos.

and i do not think, you have an honest heart or mind. otherwise i might, just help you out more. i have given the actual scripture here before, and you have all gone blind to them. with your claim now that i never gave them. so why waste my time, one wanna be dishonest requests? why should i give to any of you, TheWord of G-D? your just simply going to ignore like a muslem or buddhist. i am not about to waste, TheWord of G-D on talking swine.

when i can simply tell you, G-D is still giving TheTorah again. and we are all here in IT, so that you can just ignore that too.

when i can just as easily, not resurrect any of you and your grandmother for one last chance with another mate. when you all have all proven you rather waste, every Torot opportunity G-D has given you all and your grandmother of all. since oblivion is all yours, for the not ever being here in TheTorah asking.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180377 Jun 19, 2013
Seeker wrote:
rabbee, was Noah's wife created from Noah's rib? NO. She was a child created by normal childbirth and had a mother. Was Eve created from Adam's rib? YES. Do you deny that?
rabbee: nope, from one of the granddaughters of adam and TheOurMother Merreeam TheSurrogate Mother of Adam. cause your grandmother of all, ran off with mr lizard lips. and the word is not rib, but taken from a side.

and if G-D, appoints THEIR, Baby Boy with a different mate, They'll be epoxied together some how. for the next Torah time. and if you can't figure out, what happens if your grandmother don't exist any more. well that's, just tuff. so TheStory from G-D does not ever change, but the batch will.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180378 Jun 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have given to you, more than even G-D gave to me. and if you call the first book genesis, then you do not have the right book.
I didn't call it the first book, I said it has the story of the creation of the earth in it. The story of Noah is NOT the story of the creation of the earth and the first man. The earth was not completely destroyed at all, only most living things were, built the earth itself continued to exist. So the story of Noah has absolutely nothing to do with the story of creation of the earth. And Noah was not the first human, Adam was. Noah had a mother, Adam did not. And Giod is NOT talking to you, because if he was, you would at least be able to understand the meaning of the stories in the torah properly. But you can't. You can't even reason properly. I don't think that anything that Sarah says is true, but I can at least understand her explanations. They are clear. None of yours are clear at all and you have your whole concept of time, chronology and origin completely twisted.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and if you have a book that calls the woman eve, then you still don't have the right book.
Call her whatever you want, it still does not change the fact that she had no mother and she was created from Adam's rib. Both Noah and his wife had a mother, so Noah CANNOT be the first human because his mother came before he did and Adam was the first human being because he had no mother, and Eve or whatever name you want to give her, was the second human because she had no mother either, she was created from Adam's rib. So you can try to dance around these facts all you want, but it isn't going to work. You are dancing around these clear facts, and that is very dishonest. Does that voice that talks to you tell you to dance around the facts? If so, I can assure you that this voice is NOT God.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and i can tell you TheTorah Scroll, until i am blue i the face.
You haven't quoted one single verse from it, so stop with the evasive games. It's sickening to watch.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and you still, do not want to get it. even though it happens to be, what the rabbeem read from out or every Shabbos.
Then QUOTE it. But you refuse, and I know exactly why you refuse to do that because you are being caught and exposed for merely making up incorrect stories from the scriptures.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and i do not think, you have an honest heart or mind.
Bullsh!t. YOU are the one who is being dishonest. You are a charlatan with a clear mental illness.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
otherwise i might, just help you out more. i have given the actual scripture here before, and you have all gone blind to them. with your claim now that i never gave them. so why waste my time, one wanna be dishonest requests?
You never quoted one single VERSE to ME. Not even ONE. You just talk about what you think they say, but you don't quote the actual verse that you are using. If you think that you have quoted actual verses to ME when I have requested this multiple times from you, then quote the post where you have done that and reference the post number. And I know why you refuse to do this. Remember, everything you say here is all in writing for people to review. So now, I don't merely think you are crazy, now I think you are a charlatan trying to dance out of things when someone properly analyzes your false claims. you have a mental illness of complete delusion and you need counseling very very badly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peru seeks dog breed status for ancient llama h... (Sep '06) May 11 Parden Pard 3
News Ancient artifacts seized from Hobby Lobby retur... May 2 WarForOil 2
An Exceptional Discovery-Unearthed Child at Pom... Apr 30 Jeff 5
News Archaeologists find ancient mass child sacrific... Apr 30 Poster Child for ... 1
News Experts unite to condemn plans for road tunnel ... Apr '18 TheNi6htTrain 1
News Florida beachgoers discover 'holy grail of ship... Apr '18 Vicki 1
News Mystery rock is 330,000 years old and proves an... Feb '18 Chris 1