Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180312 Jun 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your words tell me you are afraid of the truth Alex...
If you are NOT afraid of the truth, PROVE to me.
Answer these 16 questions honestly.
I dare you.
Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:

1. "I am God in flesh"…………………………Yes/No

2. "I am God!"…………………………Yes/No
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"..........Yes/No
4. "I am God in person"..........Yes/No
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........Yes/N o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
7. "I am made of sin"..........Yes/No
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"...Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father..........Yes/No

Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No

16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180313 Jun 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i only take The-Word of G-D seriously, which none of you are or do. do not need doctors, if i truly am with G-D. and you are supposed to kiss the copperhead, not the coppersassp. medical police, are just another addition to you pole-lice state. and being true to your being an animal, will never make anyone true to G-D. and don't care if you only think of me as two nutz on a pole either. it is your blasphemous, filth to own. and you! will have to account, for the evil and wicked filthy way you have talked about me.
I have never said anything about you perosnally, besides replying when you accuse me of lies and sins!
Who the "devil" are you to judge others?
you are jimmy...and you are not god.
When i talk about a naked pagan satan on phallus, what has that got to do with or even Jesus?
Jesus is NOT the naked pagan on the pole because he did NOT die for the sins of gentiles.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#180314 Jun 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i only take The-Word of G-D seriously, which none of you are or do. do not need doctors, if i truly am with G-D. and you are supposed to kiss the copperhead, not the coppersassp. medical police, are just another addition to you pole-lice state. and being true to your being an animal, will never make anyone true to G-D. and don't care if you only think of me as two nutz on a pole either. it is your blasphemous, filth to own. and you! will have to account, for the evil and wicked filthy way you have talked about me.
wait a minute!
Are you actually suggesitng to me that you are indeed BJ?
oh dear.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#180315 Jun 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are NOT afraid of the truth, PROVE to me.
Answer these 16 questions honestly.
I dare you.
Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:
1. "I am God in flesh"…………………………Yes/No
2. "I am God!"…………………………Yes/No
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"..........Yes/No
4. "I am God in person"..........Yes/No
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........Yes/N o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
7. "I am made of sin"..........Yes/No
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"...Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father..........Yes/No
Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No
16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.
I all ready proved to you that Jesus is the Son of God.
No one is born without a father.
We humans are born from the seed of our human father.
Jesus was born from the Spirit seed of God.
Case closed Alex.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#180316 Jun 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
wait a minute!
oh dear.
He thinks he's Jesus and Adam but harbors doubt, he's not sure if it's a product of his mental illness. Both Jesus and Adam have been reincarnated and it's not him. If he was sure, he wouldn't be ashamed to say it.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180317 Jun 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
ruddy hell!!
Switch his brain off, but first find it!
Usually lost coins do end up in fish you moron..no big deal.[/QUOTe]

So you really really are that stupid. I'm astonished.

Were you always known as a "stupid fool"?
Is that why you call others "stupid or fools"?
Did you know what your master BJ said about calling others fools/stupid?
Go away moron...
I never called you a "fool".
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#180318 Jun 18, 2013
Mohammad was a murderer for "Allah." That should be enough to persuade sane people that the man was deluded, at best.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#180319 Jun 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: where does it say, Adam existed first in TheTorah?
He was the first human?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
when it specifically tells you Noach His-Family and the animals, are always the first persons on This Planet from day one.
Quote the verse that says that.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam does not even get here till the end of day four about 33 years shy of the year 3896. Adam is the only person given with, TheOUR IMAGE AND TheOUR LIKENESS. are not the first person to arrive here in always TheTorah.
Who was the first "person"?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and then G-D, has Adam put to death somehow(probably by the romans).
And I see no scripture that says that. If you do, then please educated me.
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and does not return until the near end of day six.
what you all only think, your an some other different story?
I believe that you are, until you quote scriptures that say otherwise. Why don't you just come out and flat out say that none of these ideas are in the scriptures themselves and that God merely tells you these thing?
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
when you are all here, in the exact same story again. when you all slam dunk Adam, with the fake name jesus.
and i did quote scripture a while back, and you and every one else blew it off. G-D did not give TheTorah to Moshe over and over again and again. if you do not want to listen, screw you all and your grandmother. G-D can have me do this again, with another animal for my mate.
but do not ask me to lie, as the world does. and call Adam fake jesus names, or the woman fake eve names. i am not here to play, your preferred stupidity games. G-D had me give birth to all of you, the last two times. and i can just as easily do this, without all of you and your grandmother ever again. you do not want eternal life, go beyond the hell you are all in now. i am not putting up with your crap, of not being here in TheTorah any more. either you believe you are here in TheTorah, G-D is again giving. or your an idolater of other g-ds headed for oblivion.
and G-D never called adam jesus, that's your lying screw up to fix. and my statements from out of nowhere, came from TheG-D you consider as nowhere. but i do not think, your grandchildren, will consider you are so smart, when they are all drowning in the diluvium thrice again.
I still see you not quoting any scriptures that back your claims.

Location hidden

#180320 Jun 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma it is a shameful response.
You say "they".
Who were "they"? Please name them.
If you can't even name these people why do you insist on believing them about whom you know nothing?
I repeat...
- Who actually wrote the 4 gospels?
- Prove to me that the writers actually saw BJ die.
- Prove to me that the writers actually saw BJ rise from dead?
- Prove to me that the writers actually saw BJ going to "abraham's bosom"
- Prove to me that the writers actually saw BJ taking believers to paradise.
- who is the father of BJ?
All a load of hear-say.........sadly.
Its already been proven Alex.
Its a simple thing.
Either you accept Jesus is the Son of God or you do not.
You have to look at the facts presented By Jesus.
You must decide for self Alex.
You are a grown man.

I read the Quran and decided by my self that it was written by pagan Muslim who wanted to glorify the man Muhammad.

By reason and rational logic I came to the conclusion that the Quran leads Muslims to worship Muhammad on a daily basis every day of their lives.
On the other hand the Gospels written by the Apostles bring people to the knowledge of God, and the worship of God in their daily lives every day.

Muhammad's teaching makes Muslims want to kill people.
The Apostles teaching from Jesus teach people to love on another.

Those are the facts Alex.
And you ignore them.

yehoshooah adam

New York, NY

#180321 Jun 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said anything about you perosnally, besides replying when you accuse me of lies and sins!
Who the "devil" are you to judge others?
you are jimmy...and you are not god.
When i talk about a naked pagan satan on phallus, what has that got to do with or even Jesus?
Jesus is NOT the naked pagan on the pole because he did NOT die for the sins of gentiles.
rabbee: the only evidence, you find of your, disgusting religion of the subtle beasts in TheTorah, is: "they called me naked".
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#180322 Jun 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Absurd to you because any statement of any depth deeper than a baby pool causes you to drown.
No, Seeker. There is nothing deep in Jesus' own statements.

Absurd, because there is nothing direct from Jesus.

The claims, that Jesus claimed this or that, were made centuries later by men, who settled the 3 centuries of quarrel among Bishops, who were neither learned nor wise.

All the claims are post-Jesus fabrications. This is a fact, which no Christian can deny.
bmz

Location hidden

#180323 Jun 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I all ready proved to you that Jesus is the Son of God.
No one is born without a father.
We humans are born from the seed of our human father.
Jesus was born from the Spirit seed of God.
Case closed Alex.
You have proved nothing, The entire Christendom has not been able to prove anything, so how can you?

Jesus was born with out a father. Nobody fathered him. He was born only of his mother.

That Jesus was born from the Spirit seed of God, IS Horse Shit. What is this new bull shit "Spirit seed of God"?

The insanity of the polemic Christian mind knows no bounds.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180324 Jun 18, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
wait a minute!
oh dear.
rabbee: what makes any of you, think i am only suggesting? when i think, what G-D came and said to me, is quite clear. that me and the woman again, is the one your filthy mouth is defaming. i have been tell this for more than a decades, that is was both me and the woman. who died on that cross according to TheG-D of my visitations. that your high intelligence against G-D, does not want to understand.

always have the errant time, to fantasize like your in some other story. but never enough real time, to consider being in ThisOneAgain.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#180325 Jun 18, 2013
Teachings of Paul Part-21

Subject Matter:

Jesus

Col. 1- 15-17

What Paul Wrote?)

He (Jesus) is the image of the unseen God, and for all creations he is the first born, for him all things were created in heavens and on earth, visible and invisible…..All was made through him and for him. He is before all and all things hold together in him

Remarks (MUQ)

A very tall claim, without any proof.

And this is what our Bible Thumpers, Shamma is one example, quote as if it were God' words!!

Subject Matter:

Jesus

Col. 1- 18-20

What Paul Wrote?)

For he is the first, the first raised from the dead…through him God willed to reconcile all things to himself, and through him, through his blood shed on the cross, God established peace on earth as in heaven

Remarks (MUQ)

Very tall claims, without proof. Was any blood shed on the cross?
bmz

Location hidden

#180326 Jun 18, 2013
El Cid wrote:
Mohammad was a murderer for "Allah." That should be enough to persuade sane people that the man was deluded, at best.
No, Buford. You have been misinformed.

Muhammad murdered no one. If he had, then Ben Issac, Tabari, Waqidi, Ibn Hisham and Ibn Sa'ad would have unloaded lots of stories.

Even the five story-tellers that I named, did not report any murder by Muhammad, who never even carried a sword.

In terms of sanity and coherence, I believe, he was the most sane and the most coherent prophet after Abraham and Moses.

Location hidden

#180327 Jun 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proved nothing, The entire Christendom has not been able to prove anything, so how can you?
Jesus was born with out a father. Nobody fathered him. He was born only of his mother.
That Jesus was born from the Spirit seed of God, IS Horse Shit. What is this new bull shit "Spirit seed of God"?
The insanity of the polemic Christian mind knows no bounds.
You talk dumb Muslim.
Is Jesus born from the seed of man?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#180328 Jun 18, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
He was the first human?
<quoted text>
Quote the verse that says that.
<quoted text>
Who was the first "person"?
<quoted text>
And I see no scripture that says that. If you do, then please educated me.
<quoted text>
I believe that you are, until you quote scriptures that say otherwise. Why don't you just come out and flat out say that none of these ideas are in the scriptures themselves and that God merely tells you these thing?
<quoted text>
I still see you not quoting any scriptures that back your claims.
rabbee: liar Noach always is here in day one, and Avraham day two, Moshe about day 2 1/2. Adam does not even arrive till the evening dawn of the fourth to fifth day.

your alleged jesus, did not have to quote scripture in the way you want. why do you expect me, to do your brainwork for you? after days seven ended last time, we just started day one to seven all over again. nothing new here with all, the exact same idiots and their grandmother as twice before.

you say you believe the story, where me an this worlds grandmother are both put to death. and you only say you believe, that we are both returned separated. but every time it actually happens here in TheTorah, you all never believe it here actually in TheHappening.

and how many times have i told all, that Noach His Family, and the animals are always to first to arrive in day one in TheTorah. and you all just go, zombie brain dead. i give up trying to quote, scripture that you all are going to reject anyway. i used to do it a lot more often, to no avail to this rather believe in your not here in TheTorah lying.
bmz

Location hidden

#180329 Jun 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
You need to believe in Jesus the Son of God Alex.
What for? When you already have God, why do you need Jesus? It is okay to love the man but keep him far below from the LORD God, the Most high.

When God has already said that God has no son and also that there is no Savior besides God, why does one need Jesus?

Has God become redundant and useless in Christianity? Has there been a revolt in the kingdom?

Has God been deposed by Jesus?

Believe only in the LORD Almighty God and trust only the LORD Almighty.

Location hidden

#180330 Jun 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: liar Noach always is here in day one, and Avraham day two, Moshe about day 2 1/2. Adam does not even arrive till the evening dawn of the fourth to fifth day.
your alleged jesus, did not have to quote scripture in the way you want. why do you expect me, to do your brainwork for you? after days seven ended last time, we just started day one to seven all over again. nothing new here with all, the exact same idiots and their grandmother as twice before.
you say you believe the story, where me an this worlds grandmother are both put to death. and you only say you believe, that we are both returned separated. but every time it actually happens here in TheTorah, you all never believe it here actually in TheHappening.
and how many times have i told all, that Noach His Family, and the animals are always to first to arrive in day one in TheTorah. and you all just go, zombie brain dead. i give up trying to quote, scripture that you all are going to reject anyway. i used to do it a lot more often, to no avail to this rather believe in your not here in TheTorah lying.
If I am interpreting you post correctly rabbee,are you claiming you are forcing you grand mother to have sex with you in The Torah?
That's what it seems to me.
bmz

Location hidden

#180331 Jun 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You talk dumb Muslim.
Is Jesus born from the seed of man?
I have told you that Jesus was born only of his mother.

Do you think your God or the alleged Holy Ghost has seeds of a man to impregnate a woman?

Who provided the seed "semen"? God or the Holy Spirit? How did your God or the Holy Spirit produce the semen? By masturbating?

Such dirty and filthy questions arise, when the Church talks and teaches rubbish.

For every bloody stupid and foolish statement the Church and you make, there is no support from Jesus.

Did Jesus ever talk about his own birth? Did he tell anyone how his mother conceived him? Did he tell anyone that the crook Holy Ghost came and impregnated her?

Did a single disciple ever describe his birth?

Nothing! Nada! Zilsch!

The point is that all the balderdash came from men, who never even sat in his company or in the company of his disciples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul 10 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul 10 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul 7 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun 27 spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun '17 dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
More from around the web