Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253557 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#179711 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, brother.
As you know BJ and BVM are not in our scripts.
They can't make claim about BVM's life long virginity when their "holy" books give some naughty clues...
Matt 1 gives the game away...
24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and TOOK UNTO HIM HIS WIFE:
(BUT.....BUT.......BUT........ ..
25 And KNEW her NOT TILL SHE HAD BROUGHT FORTH HER FIRSTBORN SON: and he called his name JESUS...
As soon as BJ was born the 90 year old man started "knowing" BVM!
They are full of holes.
Christianity, bro, is not based upon statements, which came from Jesus' own mouth.

In other words, there is nothing direct from the horse's mouth. The Church knows the sour pickle that she is in because of the hearsay in the gospels. No man knew her.

The Church bucket is so badly corroded that it cannot hold any water. By right, the Church should strike off that absurd story of 'Joseph knowing her after the birth of Jesus'.

How could Joseph dare expose and dare enter, where Jesus exited from?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179712 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
... virgin time!!
So whaddya' think? Which version is better?
Living water time....
BJ refers to his blow job as living tadpole water!
Now THAT is funny...
John 4:6-19 are very risque...he is offering his tadpole living water to a woman after chasing off the disciples..after insulting her and after making sure there was no man about!!!)...J4:42..is trying to justify the indecent proposal. Again Jesus does NOT make the claim.

John 4
Jesus (chats up)Talks With a Samaritan Woman

6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.

7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her,“Will you give me a drink?”(naughty!!)

8 His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.(BJ chased them off while trying to seduce the woman and drink "from" her "well")

9 The Samaritan woman said to him,“You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?”(For Jews do not associate with Samaritans and no sex for them!)

10 Jesus answered her,“If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink (yummy!!), you would have asked him and he would have given you living water (from his own "pump").”

11 “Sir,” the woman said,“you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep (sir i think you have a tiny one because you have been circumcised. I have a deep "well"...). Where can you get this living water?(with such a tiny one?)

13 Jesus answered,“Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again,

14 but whoever drinks the water I give them (my living tadpole water from my own loin and pump) will never thirst (yummy!). Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life (they will be pregnant when i stick the pump in their well).”

15 The woman said to him,“Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water (i amn hot!).”

16 He told her,“Go, call your husband and come back (is your husband home...he might beat me up for playing with you).”

17 “I have no husband,” she replied.(dont worry..i am free...lets do it!)

Jesus said to her,“You are right when you say you have no husband.

18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.(you are a tart but i am desperate..come here babe..)”
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179713 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwawk bwawk. Polly want a crescent.
Tranny is unable to answer a single question properly....
Lets ask tranny jinny martini....
Is Jesus G-d?
Is Jesus G-d incarnate?
Did Jesus die for the sins of Gentiles/humanity?
Did Jesus make any Direct claims in Gospels that he was indeed G-d?
Prove it.

Also the runny tranny can address these..........

I don't need 10 pages response.
Just a YES or NO. That is the only acceptable answer.

Please prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):

Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:

1. "I am God in flesh"…………………………Yes/No

2. "I am God!"…………………………Yes/No
3. "I am THE only begotten son of God"..........Yes/No
4. "I am God in person"..........Yes/No
5. "I am God Incarnate"..........Yes/N o
6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
7. "I am made of sin"..........Yes/No
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity or triune"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross"...Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No
14.“Hey Philip! I am THE Father..........Yes/No

Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No

16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.

HEY NUTCASE...FOR HOW LONG WAS MARY A VIRGIN?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179714 Jun 14, 2013
Anybody remember that old show the Beverly Hillbillies?

Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Mo
A poor desert thug robbin' caravans for dough
And then one day he was slicin' up some Jews
So they all gave up and they had to pay him dues

Jizyah that is
Black soul
Jihadi

So the first thing you know old Mo's a millionaire
And his Allah said, hey terrorize and scare
So they all grab swords and attacked everyone they see
Then they all celebrate by drinking camel pee.

Piss that is
Urine pools
Jinni stars
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179715 Jun 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity, bro, is not based upon statements, which came from Jesus' own mouth.
In other words, there is nothing direct from the horse's mouth. The Church knows the sour pickle that she is in because of the hearsay in the gospels. No man knew her.
The Church bucket is so badly corroded that it cannot hold any water. By right, the Church should strike off that absurd story of 'Joseph knowing her after the birth of Jesus'.
How could Joseph dare expose and dare enter, where Jesus exited from?
lol...!!
like the last part..
Indecent exposure...and illegal entry?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179716 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't at all. Are you that desperate to make anything you can from me into a lie after you got caught red handed claiming you used to be a Priest?? When I said that all you do is to quote yourself, I was making an insulting joke about you. Stupid dummy. But I DO remember you lying multiple times claiming you used to be a Priest. You even said I could come over your house and see your certificates, and then later you tried to back away from your claim and merely say that you are an ex Christians, which is a lie as well.
So what denomination did you say you used to be?
You are in denial but any reader can work this one out..and we all know that you are unstable.

Here it is for all to see ...dear tranny jinny martini...

All can see that you are a liar...
LIAR & COWARD EXPOSED...
This weird creep used the name "abu bin poopoo diaper head"!

This is how we screwed this weird liar posting as tranny "jinni martini"...but he ran away!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TFK...

This tranny arnie is unable to have "conversations" because the tranny cannot understand anything!
We have all thrashed this tranny...so she runs off...changes her name and returns with the same old conversations!

NOW THIS IS THE LATEST LIE BY THE TRANNY......SHE GOT CAUGHT WITH HER DIRTY PANTS DOWN....

Folks this is LIAR tranny jinny martini who also posts as jeffry whyte, POT, god seer, arnold, garamba, bemused nut and (as an insult to his own trinity) abu(father) bin(son) poo poo diaper head(ghost!)!

Let me expose the liar here again...after having been caught many times before...lying...through his/her dentures!

Come on tranny...you lied..and again you are into diversion ...
being an utter rotter tranny...

Let's see what tranny jinnie will say now..lol..

1) Alex123 aka WM wrote:
your god krishna told people to kill their own families for honour.
why?

Santa banta from INDIA asked:
Quote the book chapter and verse no.

2) Here's where FREAKY TRANNY JINNIE MARTINI barges in with "HER" LIES:

"He doesn't do things like that. He only quotes himself."

3) Alex123 aka WM DISPROVES the freaky TRANNY by providing AMPLE proof…..

When Arjun was lamenting at the prospect of having to kill his own family, good old Vishnu Avtar in Krishna tells him these:

Bhagavad Gita 2.33
atha cet tvam imam dharmyam
sangramam na karishyasi
tatah sva-dharmam kirtim ca
hitva papam avapsyasi

"If, however, you do not perform your religious duty of fighting, then you will certainly incur sins for neglecting your duties and thus lose your REPUTATION as a fighter."

Bhagavad Gita 2.34

akirtim capi bhutani
kathayisyanti te ’vyayam
sambhavitasya cakirtir
maranad atiricyate

"People will always speak of your infamy, and for a respectable person, DISHONOR is WORSE than death."

PLUS Many more verses urging to kill..

****NOW we are WAITING for TRANNY JINNIE to SWALLOW HIS/HER PRIDE….APOLOGISE…BOW DOWN and WORSHIP me…Come on TRANNY/…You are an INFERIOR BEING.

The TRANNY LIED but "SHE" is struggling to APOLOGISE...
Let's HELP her..

"TRANNY...TRANNY....say you are SORRY"!!!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179717 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Living water time....
Now now, we all know that you can't handle any deeper answers. As soon as anything gets deeper than a baby pool, you drown.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179718 Jun 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i would not be as concerned, as to what the alleged as jesus said 2000 years ago.
but would be more concerned, with you all you pretending to be the only truth of a g-d in the flesh today. and that nobody can be truer, than your being the only true g-ds of truth. when it is too obvious, that none of you are TheTruth of G-D here in TheTorah.
your just misusing yesterday, to camouflage the evil and wickedness the whole world is still all in the doing today.
rabbee...jesus did not claim divinity.
unless the chaps can show it from the gospels...they should worshipping naked men.
they worship naked men..but they hate homosexuals...why?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179719 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Anybody remember that old show the Beverly Hillbillies?
Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Mo
A poor desert thug robbin' caravans for dough
And then one day he was slicin' up some Jews
So they all gave up and they had to pay him dues
Jizyah that is
Black soul
Jihadi
So the first thing you know old Mo's a millionaire
And his Allah said, hey terrorize and scare
So they all grab swords and attacked everyone they see
Then they all celebrate by drinking camel pee.
Piss that is
Urine pools
Jinni stars
take your meds jinny the tranny..
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179720 Jun 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>none of you are TheTruth of G-D here in TheTorah.
How about outside TheTorah?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179721 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in denial but any reader can work this one out
Not as well as you can when you see a pretty woman that forgot to wear her burqa.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179722 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now, we all know that you can't handle any deeper answers. As soon as anything gets deeper than a baby pool, you drown.
Try simple answers...as you are incapable of logic and reason.
How can a worshipper of an ancient naked pagan be logical?
you are pathetic.
We all know that you are a joke!

Come on joker...
Give us simple answers...if you can't give simple answers then you are a stupid loser... feel sorry for you...
Try this for size moron...

Please prove your claim by giving us the appropriate Chapter and Verse from the Gospels,(NOT OT or other books):

Did JESUS HIMSELF say any of the following in the Gospels? If so please give chapter and verse from Gospels:

6. "I am THE Father and Father and I are one and the same person"..........Yes/No
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die on a Roman cross for the sins of Gentiles or the world or the entire humanity/"..........Yes/N o
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life"..........Yes/No
12. "Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead".....Yes/No
13.“I, Jesus, existed before God as Word and I, Jesus, became God”.........Yes/No

Bonus points:
15. "Worship and kiss the cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent".......Yes/No

16.“My mission is not to bring a book, but to die for sins of GENTILES and JEWS”.........Yes/No.

Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179723 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron...
Did BJ need 12 disciples to get him a loaf of bread, olives and some salt beef?lol...
He chased them off while he could exchange "water" with the lonely woman.

Here it is again,....READ and understand...

BJ refers to his blow job as living tadpole water.

John 4:6-19 are very risque...he is offering his tadpole living water to a woman after chasing off the disciples..after insulting her and after making sure there was no man about!!!)...J4:42..is trying to justify the indecent proposal. Again Jesus does NOT make the claim.

John 4
Jesus (chats up)Talks With a Samaritan Woman

6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.

7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her,“Will you give me a drink?”(naughty!!)

8 His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.(BJ chased them off while trying to seduce the woman and drink "from" her "well")

9 The Samaritan woman said to him,“You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?”(For Jews do not associate with Samaritans and no sex for them!)

10 Jesus answered her,“If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink (yummy!!), you would have asked him and he would have given you living water (from his own "pump").”

11 “Sir,” the woman said,“you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep (sir i think you have a tiny one because you have been circumcised. I have a deep "well"...). Where can you get this living water?(with such a tiny one?)

13 Jesus answered,“Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again,

14 but whoever drinks the water I give them (my living tadpole water from my own loin and pump) will never thirst (yummy!). Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life (they will be pregnant when i stick the pump in their well).”

15 The woman said to him,“Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water (i amn hot!).”

16 He told her,“Go, call your husband and come back (is your husband home...he might beat me up for playing with you).”

17 “I have no husband,” she replied.(dont worry..i am free...lets do it!)

Jesus said to her,“You are right when you say you have no husband.

18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.(you are a tart but i am desperate..come here babe..)”
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179724 Jun 14, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Okay what does the "real" Catholic Church believe if it doesn't pray to Mary which it does,
Do you mean that you think that they pray to Mary as God?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179725 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Try simple answers
Why? Because that's all that your simple mind can understand?

It's like a retarded person asking me to explain calculus to them in a way they can understand.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179726 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as well as you can when you see a pretty woman that forgot to wear her burqa.
creepy subnormal...
Remember you got caught lying?
Here it is again...
LIAR & COWARD EXPOSED...
This weird creep used the name "abu bin poopoo diaper head"!

This is how we screwed this weird liar posting as tranny "jinni martini"...but he ran away!!

This tranny arnie is unable to have "conversations" because the tranny cannot understand anything!
We have all thrashed this tranny...so she runs off...changes her name and returns with the same old conversations!

NOW THIS IS THE LATEST LIE BY THE TRANNY......SHE GOT CAUGHT WITH HER DIRTY PANTS DOWN....

Folks this is LIAR tranny jinny martini who also posts as jeffry whyte, POT, god seer, arnold, garamba, bemused nut and (as an insult to his own trinity) abu(father) bin(son) poo poo diaper head(ghost!)!

Let me expose the liar here again...after having been caught many times before...lying...through his/her dentures!

Come on tranny...you lied..and again you are into diversion ...
being an utter rotter tranny...

Let's see what tranny jinnie will say now..lol..

1) Alex123 aka WM wrote:
your god krishna told people to kill their own families for honour.
why?

Santa banta from INDIA asked:
Quote the book chapter and verse no.

2) Here's where FREAKY TRANNY JINNIE MARTINI barges in with "HER" LIES:

"He doesn't do things like that. He only quotes himself."

3) Alex123 aka WM DISPROVES the freaky TRANNY by providing AMPLE proof…..

When Arjun was lamenting at the prospect of having to kill his own family, good old Vishnu Avtar in Krishna tells him these:

Bhagavad Gita 2.33
atha cet tvam imam dharmyam
sangramam na karishyasi
tatah sva-dharmam kirtim ca
hitva papam avapsyasi

"If, however, you do not perform your religious duty of fighting, then you will certainly incur sins for neglecting your duties and thus lose your REPUTATION as a fighter."

Bhagavad Gita 2.34

akirtim capi bhutani
kathayisyanti te ’vyayam
sambhavitasya cakirtir
maranad atiricyate

"People will always speak of your infamy, and for a respectable person, DISHONOR is WORSE than death."

PLUS Many more verses urging to kill..

****NOW we are WAITING for TRANNY JINNIE to SWALLOW HIS/HER PRIDE….APOLOGISE…BOW DOWN and WORSHIP me…Come on TRANNY/…You are an INFERIOR BEING.

The TRANNY LIED but "SHE" is struggling to APOLOGISE...
Let's HELP her..

"TRANNY...TRANNY....say you are SORRY"!!!
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#179727 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma please answer these one by one....
Bonus points:
rabbee: nothing in your questions, posted here. are even from an actual alleged text quoted as true version. posting quotes around, something that is not true, is considered as blasphemy if it was never what was said. even posting quotes around altered text, as if it was actually said that way is blasphemy.

nor do i believe, if any of you would dare ask: there is but one true Son of G-D in TheTorah, whose name is always adam? yes or no.

Adam and adam, always arrive by some virin birth process we still do not understeand? yes or no?

Adam is always put to death by G-D, somehow we all do not understand? yes or no?

Adam is always returned in TheTorah, separated as adam and his mate after having been put to death by G-D? yes or no?

adam and his mate, are always returned in the virgin birth process you all still do not understand? yes or no?

the womb of the woman, is what G-D always uses to give birth or return any one here in the flesh? yes or no?

TheG-D of TheTorah, has never given any other accounting but TheTorah in TheHappening? yes or no?

Adam always arrives, near the end of the fourth day? yes or no?

adam and his mate, have always been returned near the evening dawn of the third day, 1948 man years after Adam is put to death? yes or no?

adam and his mate in TheTorah, have always been returned near the end of the sixth day? yes or no?

i formerly known as jimmie cooper boswell, am the only begotten HisSon of G-D adam. not because i say so, but because HaShem G-D always comes to tell me so here in TheTorah? yes or no?

the woman sarah faye ann carney, for the last two Torot times has been the appointed grandmother of this whole world, not because i say so, but because G-D already came and said it so? yes or no?

there has never been any instant, in this physical world from G-D that we have all not been here in TheTorah? yes or no?

the whole world is again, destined for the diluvium because of all of you worshiping false not here in TheTorah g-ds? yes or no?

TheG-D of Only TheTorah, is extremely angry at all of you for worshiping other g-ds? yes or no?

TheG-D of TheTorah, is no longer angry at your grandfather who now uses TheHis free will to be all here in TheTorah? yes or no?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#179728 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
creepy subnormal...
Remember you got caught lying?
Here it is again...
Bwawk Bwawk. Polly want a crescent.
What? Polly wants another crescent? Shees Polly, you sure are hungry today. how many has it been? Six?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#179729 Jun 14, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because that's all that your simple mind can understand?
It's like a retarded person asking me to explain calculus to them in a way they can understand.
Tranny, you make zero sense to yourself and others..
Why don't you try simple replies...if you dare..
or are you incapable of understanding anything?

Tranny jinny martini, answer each question properly....

Is Jesus G-d?
Is Jesus G-d incarnate?
Did Jesus die for the sins of Gentiles/humanity?
Did Jesus make any Direct claims in Gospels that he was indeed G-d?
# Prove it.

Also the runny tranny can you address these..........

Bonus points:

yehoshooah adam

New York, NY

#179730 Jun 14, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...
He thinks he knows.
This boy needs horsewhipping.
rabbee: don't, you all? yes or no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Tue Georgina 45
Cities’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts ... Jul 23 moabdallah 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Jul 23 Antonia 4
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jul 5 Silencer 1,974
News Ruby Rose reveals John Wick 2 co-star Keanu Ree... Jul 4 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jun '16 MUQ2 194
News If Captain Cook's ship is found, whose is it? R... Jun '16 Hostis Publicus 24
More from around the web