Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 254899 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#178118 May 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad buried nothing. The textual tomb of the NT and her gospels, is still open for anyone to read.
After it was clearly claimed that they aren't to be trusted? The charge of corruption buries those scriptures. You don't have to burn or bury them, just tell Muslims you can't trust anything in them and that is more than good enough to bury them.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The following questions still remain unanswered and no verses have been presented. The list is not exhaustive:
What books do you want me to use when you ask whether Jesus said any of these things you ask about?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#178119 May 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When Antichrist shall appear only God knows and most probably you will not even see him.
You will breath you last cursing and laying false allegations against Jesus and God will confront you with Jesus and he will ask you, why did you have this personal grudge against me?
keep your answer ready and memorize it before you die. It is much better to get it typed and put in your Burial coffin!
More than that I cannot say. And let this should be end of discussion.
I have said all what I had to say.
rabbee: well you can bet your sandals, that with your deceived grandmother here both of her and mr lizard lips sons Khaeen and Able are also here again. and we shall see, who kills who. and who always gets, the mark from G-D again here in TheTorah.

because this world never true to G-D, always demands proof of it. and shall still remain blind deaf and dumb, even when it does always happened here in TheTorah. as your disbelief of G-D, here in TheTorah is the reason for all hell and death sent, for your belief in the g-ds of other not here in TheTorah stories.

and it is your disbelief of G-D, here in TheTorah that has always resulted in even the murder of Able. and chances are you would all conspire with the devil, to murder Able again. if G-D gave to you all and your grandmother another chance. with your nothing but, not here in TheTorah murderous lying.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#178120 May 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, God can do anything but that does not mean that God can become a dog or a donkey or a monkey or a lowly man.
First you say that God can do anything, then you list what God can't do. Which is it?
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian thinking and belief that God can do anything, is only used to justify Jesus' false divinity.
6:101 is a grand verse.
Why should God have a son, when God does not have a consort or wife,
It never says WHY SHOULD, it says HOW CAN. If it said "why should", there would be no problem. Is Allah not able to choose his words carefully and is instead careless and forgot to say "why should" and instead said "how can"? Do you need to rewrite Allah's verses? More trickery from you. You try this sort of thing all of the time.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#178121 May 30, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Eleeyah was brought alive to heaven, that's what the Bible says not me.
rabbee: well apparently her elijah, is not well informed of his alleged true life story, here in scripture in TheHappening. and i do not even sure if the tanach, even mentions him as a child psychiatrist of the beasts of the fields. all i have ever heard, is that Eleeyah is always and only the alleged true messenger from G-D in the flesh. and does not ever, even participate in worldly ways.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#178122 May 30, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Believing Elijah is bodily in heaven is as ludicrous as believing the same thing about Jesus. The soul (body) is mortal, the spirit has the capacity of being eternal. A spirit can reincarnate into human flesh. Malachi 4:4-6 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers...". Elijah is a child psychiatrist, so that's what he does. Two of those reincarnated are on the side of the enemy, Adam and Jesus.
rabbee: so is this why you still hate your father, whom you have sworn to get even with. because your elijah has not turned your father's heart and your heart toward each other. as you claim your elijah, is at least a hypocrite.

and are you accusing adam, of having a split personality as also jesus christ? when you have no idea, of who TheGuy with the fake name really is, as always here in TheTorah you all reject from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. after The-Adam, has already been split.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#178123 May 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, God can do anything but that does not mean that God can become a dog or a donkey or a monkey or a lowly man.
The Christian thinking and belief that God can do anything, is only used to justify Jesus' false divinity.
6:101 is a grand verse.
Why should God have a son, when God does not have a consort or wife, is a great question and a direct hit on the false Christian belief that God has a son?
Why should God have a son, when God is not a man? Is God a man that God should have a son?
Those are genuine questions raised to refute Christianity's false and absurd claims.
rabbee: the instant anyone makes a promise including G-D, then it limits how they can interact with any one the promise is actually made to. you can break the promise, but it still does not free me of my obligation of how i answer in giving you hell for it.

and it tells you, That EL does have The HEEM-CONSORT. and that EL has The SHADDAEE CONSORT, when G-D made Adam, He And She G-D made Them. when also The YH, has The-VH CONSORT. and that scripture verifies, that G-D is BOTH HE AND SHE as YE HOO VHEE(REDEMPTIION is HE AND SHE). so therefore Yeshooah, is He And She also. and all you do with all your other new testament g-ds, is to murder them again and again, each third or fourth time TheTorot set is given in it's entirety. because you! all are misled to believe, that your g-ds of other not here in TheTorah Story are that dangerous.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#178124 May 30, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
After it was clearly claimed that they aren't to be trusted? The charge of corruption buries those scriptures. You don't have to burn or bury them, just tell Muslims you can't trust anything in them and that is more than good enough to bury them.

What books do you want me to use when you ask whether Jesus said any of these things you ask about?
Wriggling and diversion have started! Why am I being given cop out reply?

This clearly shows evasive tactic. See, you could not give any answers? What to discuss with you?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#178125 May 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Seeker has given you some good advice on how to debate and argue.
In fact, you are the idiot here and we kick you around a lot more than we kick others.
Your problem is that you quote verses, which are absurd and get no support from Jesus. Every damn thing you write goes against the core teachings of Jesus.
For example, you keep parroting out the following rubbish, which neither sensible readers nor us agre with. Absurdities and horse shit, such as:
Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is God in flesh. God came down in a man's form. Jesus is God.
There is nothing from Jesus on all the bull shit the above line.
The fact is I exposed Islam as being the worshiper of Muhammad.

And I exposed the ignorance of Muslims of carrying out Muhammad's fantasy.

Muslims kill for the sake of Muhammad.
Muslim's kill in the name of Allah for the sake of Muhammad.

Is;am is based on the famrasy of Muhammad.
Shame on Muslims.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#178126 May 30, 2013
if you even indicate in any way, that we are not all here in TheTorah from TheG-D of only TheTorah. then you are, an idolater of other g-ds.

if you change Yeshooah's name to jesus, then you are an idolater of other g-ds. as indicated by your not one, with christian diverse disease. and the more you lie, the more diverse you get. when even muslems have this, diverse disease syndrome.

but you all have one thing in common, with the more subtle than any other mr lizard lip's family. you all and your grandmother reject, being here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D thrice again. so if you all think, you are the captains of your own ship. then it is still, sinking for the third time just like the titanic. and you won't even see, the iceberg lusting for you either till it's too late.

Location hidden

#178127 May 30, 2013
Correction: Islam is based on the fantasy of Muhammad.

Location hidden

#178130 May 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
Shamma wrote: "Muhammad is viewed as the the light of God brought into the world to express God to mankind.
So the focus is on Muhammad as being God on earth.
There is no such concept in Islam. You should study it before you speak about it. Muhammad is NEVER seen as God on earth, and the Quran goes out of it's way to say that Muhammad is only a messenger."
<quoted text>
Thank you for educating Shamma, the ignorant fool.
Seeker means well, but he is ignorant in understanding Muslims.

I understand Muslims and their savage evil mind and heart, and where it comes from.
It comes from worshiping the evilness in Muhammad.

Muhammad eliminated the moral conscience of Muslims.
And created a godless type of people.
God does not exist in the life of Muslims.
bmz

Singapore

#178131 May 30, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
First you say that God can do anything, then you list what God can't do. Which is it?
<quoted text>
It never says WHY SHOULD, it says HOW CAN. If it said "why should", there would be no problem. Is Allah not able to choose his words carefully and is instead careless and forgot to say "why should" and instead said "how can"? Do you need to rewrite Allah's verses? More trickery from you. You try this sort of thing all of the time.
So, we are now being told that it has to be only 'How can'? Amazing and hilarious. We are trying to teach you through English.

What about "how should He have a son?" or " How could He have a son?"

The point is that God is not a man to have a son. If God were a man, then that should have been fine because then God would also have a woman to beget a son. Perhaps the Church believes that the Christian God is really a man. It takes a man and a woman to produce a son.

Under cross examination by Satan, Jesus never replied by saying, "Yes, I am the son of God". Even when the absurd cooked up question, "Are you the messiah, the son of the living God", was put to him, he never said,'Yes, I am the messiah, the son of the living God".

Instead he used the term "son of man", which in all Semitic and many Oriental languages, means man.

Question: Why was Jesus not called the Son of the Spirit or the Son of the Holy Spirit? Remember he said that no one could blaspheme the Spirit? Was he the Son of the Spirit? And do spirits have kids?

Son of God, is simply pagan!
bmz

Singapore

#178132 May 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is I exposed Islam as being the worshiper of Muhammad.
Shame on Muslims.
Off-topic again. I wrote this:

Actually, Seeker has given you some good advice on how to debate and argue.

In fact, you are the idiot here and we kick you around a lot more than we kick others.

Your problem is that you quote verses, which are absurd and get no support from Jesus. Every damn thing you write goes against the core teachings of Jesus.

For example, you keep parroting out the following rubbish, which neither sensible readers nor us agre with. Absurdities and horse shit, such as:

Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is God in flesh. God came down in a man's form. Jesus is God.

There is nothing from Jesus on all the bull shit the above line.
bmz

Singapore

#178133 May 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is I exposed Islam as being the worshiper of Muhammad.
Shame on Muslims.
I sincerely suggest and strongly recommend that you sign out and go and spend the rest of your life in a cave at Patmos.
bmz

Singapore

#178134 May 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
One can profane Allah, but no one can profane Muhammad.
Another Christian lie! There is definitely something wrong with your brain segments and I believe
you have the two segments misplaced. The one which you have now on the right side, should have been on the left.

You stole Jesus' line.

Jesus meant that one could blaspheme him and the Father but one could not blaspheme the Spirit.

So, you can blaspheme and profane Jesus and the Father and no harm will come to you but do not blaspheme and profane the Spirit, whatever it was.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#178136 May 30, 2013
typo

makes one wonder IF he himself was an incarnation of an asura (demonic being)-

Location hidden

#178137 May 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
Shamma wrote: "Muhammad is viewed as the the light of God brought into the world to express God to mankind.
So the focus is on Muhammad as being God on earth.
There is no such concept in Islam. You should study it before you speak about it. Muhammad is NEVER seen as God on earth, and the Quran goes out of it's way to say that Muhammad is only a messenger."
<quoted text>
Thank you for educating Shamma, the ignorant fool.
You bill-shit, and you deny it.

But it is clearly shown in the deeds and actions of Muslims that they worship the evilness in Muhammad.

These evil things are apart of the Muslim's lives, lying, kidnapping, raping, robbery, and murder.

Muslims deny it, but is is being done by Muslims in Muslim countries and else where in the world.
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.05.29 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Sectarian bombers blow up a wedding party, killing sixteen outright and leaving another forty in agony.

2013.05.29 (Jalalabad, Afghanistan)- A suicide bomber attacks a Red Cross office, killing a guard.

2013.05.28 (Peshawar, Pakistan)- Two people are killed when Sunnis set off a bomb at a Shia mosque.

2013.05.28 (Sadr City, Iraq)- Sunnis detonate a shrapnel bomb at a Shia bus stop, taking down at least five civilians.

2013.05.28 (Badbher, Pakistan)- Religious extremists fire on a team of polio workers, killing a woman.

2013.05.28 (Karachi, Pakistan)- A man and his two sons, ages 12 and 15, are brutally shot to death by sectarian Jihadis.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#178138 May 30, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Eleeyah was brought alive to heaven, that's what the Bible says not me.
"The simple believe every word, but the prudent looks well to his going". Elijah may have gone bodily to heaven but at some point his soul (body) and spirit separated. The soul is mortal.
bmz

Singapore

#178139 May 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You bill-shit, and you deny it.
But it is clearly shown in the deeds and actions of Muslims that they worship the evilness in Muhammad.
These evil things are apart of the Muslim's lives, lying, kidnapping, raping, robbery, and murder.
Muslims deny it, but is is being done by Muslims in Muslim countries and else where in the world.
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
2013.05.29 (Baghdad, Iraq)- Sectarian bombers blow up a wedding party, killing sixteen outright and leaving another forty in agony.
2013.05.29 (Jalalabad, Afghanistan)- A suicide bomber attacks a Red Cross office, killing a guard.
2013.05.28 (Peshawar, Pakistan)- Two people are killed when Sunnis set off a bomb at a Shia mosque.
2013.05.28 (Sadr City, Iraq)- Sunnis detonate a shrapnel bomb at a Shia bus stop, taking down at least five civilians.
2013.05.28 (Badbher, Pakistan)- Religious extremists fire on a team of polio workers, killing a woman.
2013.05.28 (Karachi, Pakistan)- A man and his two sons, ages 12 and 15, are brutally shot to death by sectarian Jihadis.
First you Shamma wrote: "Muhammad is viewed as the the light of God brought into the world to express God to mankind.

So the focus is on Muhammad as being God on earth."

Seeker noticed your silly and idiotic pots and wrote:

"There is no such concept in Islam. You should study it before you speak about it. Muhammad is NEVER seen as God on earth, and the Quran goes out of it's way to say that Muhammad is only a messenger."

I, BMZ wrote to Seeker:

"Thank you for educating Shamma, the ignorant fool."

I believe you can write the best lying manual, which can be called the 7th Lying Gospel.
bmz

Singapore

#178140 May 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Correction: Islam is based on the fantasy of Muhammad.
There was no need to do that.

We are used to your atrocious and horrible English. We understand you easily with your broken English.

God and I are one. Good night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's under Columbus/Franklinton?Thousands of ... Sep 27 They cannot kill ... 3
News 8,000-year-old female figurine uncovered in cen... Sep 16 Stephany McDowell 1
News On the canvas: Museum digs up modern collection Sep 15 Albert 1
News Dore Gold: Archaeology is best defense of Jewis... Sep 13 naman 2
News Pioneers' graves to be relocated (Jul '07) Sep 12 ima hoosier 187
News Editorial: Return of Native American remains em... Sep 6 really 1
News Airport runway battle heats up in Macon (Mar '09) Aug '16 Curious 31
More from around the web