Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256264 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#177711 May 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew is full of forgeries.
Matthew 28:18-19 IS a forgery because it cannot be found in any ancient manuscripts.
You will die in sin if you believe that Jesus S/o Mary, is God. Your heart and mind have been filled with lies and forgeries and since you believe the nonsense, you are guilty of sin against God.
Was Peter a Muslim? Why did that fool go and baptize people only in Jesus' name?
God is the boss Muslim.
Muhammad and Allah are wanna be bosses over God.

All people have sinned against God. But, God is infinitely holy and righteous.
He must punish the sinner, the Law- breaker. If He didn't, then His law is not Law for there is no law that is a law without a punishment.

The punishment for breaking the Law is death, separation from God. Therefore, we sinners need a way to escape the righteous judgment of God.
Since we are stained by sin and cannot keep the Law of God, then the only one who could do what we cannot is God Himself.

That is why Jesus is God in flesh. He is both divine and human.
He was made under the Law (Gal. 4:4) and He fulfilled it perfectly. Therefore, His sacrifice to God the Father on our behalf is of infinite value and is sufficient to cleanse all people from their sins and undo the offense to God.

God is Boss Muslim.
In Matthew 28:18-19
God is infusing His Spirit into those baptized into Christ Jesus and adopting them as children of God in the spirit.

You are dumb Muslim.
Muslims are still born of the flesh.

God is the Boss Muslim.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#177712 May 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Make it simple, fool!

No life, the body is dead.
Expectedly, you've failed to understand the deeper rationale.

BTW, life in a living being is not due to the life-force proper but it is on account of the pentuple currents of the lower aspect of the life force infused in the physical energies.

This infused aspect of the lower range of the life-force into the gross physical energies is called the physico-vital consciousness force and it is this combination of forces that animates or enlivens the body.

Once the physico-vital force quits the body it falls into a cataleptic or corpse-like state but the subtler life-force, mind force and psychic being do not quit the body for 7 days after it enters this condition - clinical death - and only somewhere around the 7th day does this melange of finer consciousness-energies quit the body leaving it an empty shell and so burial is better than cremation as the former method of disposal of the body leaves it intact without disturbing the finer indwelling forces that remain within the force field of the body for 7 days after the escape of the physico-vital force that in clinical parlance is called death. Cremation compels the indwelling finer forces to quit the body in a highly disturbed state and this then adversely affects the condition of these finer forces in the disembodied condition.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#177713 May 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, brother.
Just wondered...if we had Sharia Law in UK, the Muslims would have sentenced that coward to death for going against every principle of Islam!
You mean like this?
47:4
So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them,

Isn't that what the killers tried to do? Didn't they try to behead him? They know their verses quite well.

2:191
And kill them wherever you find them,

Well, they found a British soldier.

2:190 “And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you”

They see him as someone who has fought Muslims since he is a soldier.

Allah does not like the pacifist

2:216
Fighting is ordained for you, even though it be hateful to you; but it may well be that you hate a thing the while it is good for you, and it may well be that you love a thing the while it is bad for you: and God knows, whereas you do not know.

I would say that these guys were following the Quran quite well.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#177714 May 26, 2013
Burial is better than cremation as the former method of disposal of the body leaves it intact without disturbing the finer indwelling forces that remain within the force field of the body for 7 days after the escape of the physico-vital force that results in a condition that in clinical parlance is called death. Cremation compels the indwelling finer forces to quit the body in a highly disturbed state and this then adversely affects the condition of these finer forces in the disembodied state.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177716 May 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER approve of pedophiles. period.
Do you want more reasons why I left the establishment...
rabbee: yes i would like to hear, your other excuses? i would like to also hear, your excuses why you left one false religion for another false religion. in which neither, actually worship TheG-D of TheWhole Torah here in IT again. and even if you were to become a jew, in Judaism. you still would not be true to G-D, here in TheTorah still Today. and so would not make any difference, if you became a buddist monk not here in TheTorah today.

leaving one false establishment for another false establishment, does not make you true to G-D. you make only think, you made an exchange for the better. but i have some serious doubts, that you made an exchange for the better. in a whole world without one true church, mosque, or synagogue, today here in TheTorah. and as indicated in TheTorah for this period of time, actually here in IT again.

and the indication are, if i cannot even find one alleged as jew true to G-D here today in TheTorah. i am not about to find, any one anywhere else in this world true to G-D here in TheTorah again. for if i found even one jew, true to HaShem here in TheTorah today. i would find at least ten gentiles following him around. and if two, there would be a hundred followers etc..

Location hidden

#177717 May 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Is saying "There is only one G-d", a forgery?
The shrewd and subtle beasts of the fields came up with three G-ds, when Jesus spoke only of one.
How many G-ds are there in your theTorah? One or three?
The Muslim Allah god is a forgery.
Shame on Muslims!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#177718 May 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Only three times? Not enough.
You have to read it many times and you have also to make notes on what john says, what Matthew says, what Mark says, what Luke says, what Paul says through his false teeth, what Peter says, what James says and what Acts says. Only then you would realize that it fulfills nothing!
And then you have to put all the hocus pocus of NTunder the scrutiny of the Jewish Holy Scriptures and you will see that the NT does not have a leg to stand upon.
I agree, bmz, I don't know what you're arguing about. I have underlined and highlighted verses that support my view of the NT. If I were to read the NT like I do the OT, I would be confused with false doctrine. If I believed it had any validity, I would read it, same with the Quran. The OT, OKJV makes perfect sense to me and there are no contradictions in it. When I first started reading it 30 years ago it was very confusing, but it's actually very simple.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#177719 May 26, 2013
Some idiotic being called G-d or God is not responsible for life and death - life, death and afterlife (disembodied state of consciousness-energy) are governed by inbuilt causal mechanisms.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#177720 May 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nutcase...the Jews do NOT need a naked pagan on a pole to save them!
Muslims don't need a naked pagan on a pole to save them.
We both believe that we are quite happy to reach God direct without naked men in the middle.
Personal relationship with G-d allows us to turn directly to Him at any time, as it says in Malachi 3:7, "Return to Me and I shall return to you" and in Ezekiel 18:27, "When the wicked man turns away from his wickedness that he has committed, and does that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive."
King Solomon said that the main purpose of humanity is to believe in G-d and keep His commandments, as is stated in Ecclesiastes 12:13-14, "The end of the matter, when all is said and done: Be in awe of G-d and keep his commandments, for that is the whole duty of man." Deuteronomy 30:11-14, teaches that this path to G-d is unquestionably within our grasp.
Ditch the buttNAKED pagan on a phallus.
AMEN! selah.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#177721 May 26, 2013
For you Xanadu...

Location hidden

#177722 May 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, brother.
Just wondered...if we had Sharia Law in UK, the Muslims would have sentenced that coward to death for going against every principle of Islam!
You are a liar Alex.
Sharia gave that Muslim the right under Muhammad's law to murder that UK soldier.
Under Sharia law that Muslim is a free man.
If he he killed for murdering that UK soldier he gets 72 virgins in Muhammad's paradise.

You Muslims are the biggest liar in the world.
Its shameful Alex you walk around with no clothes on.
Every one can see your naked lies.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#177723 May 26, 2013
i have my instructions, directly from HaShem G-D. whether any of you like it or not, i shall not accept any of my alleged as grandchildren or their grandmother. who is not true to G-D, here in TheTorah today.

for i am not to be, the grandfather of any of you nobodies here in TheTorah today. for i am still only the grandfather of everybody here in TheTorah today.

and if you all only think, we are not all here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D. then you might just want to reconsider that original thought of sin.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#177724 May 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't even bother because I know why they left parts of Jeremiah out of their explanation that I quoted because it wasn't convenient for their explanation. They need to do everything they can to make it look like it wasn't a prophecy of Jesus because then that would mean they would be wrong. And nobody likes being wrong.
<quoted text>
He told his disciples to go out and preach to all nations about his sacrifice. I quoted you the verses mister ex priest, and I shouldn't have to have. If he was only for the Jews, we did he tell his apostles to preach to all nations?
<quoted text>
Show me both languages and the translation error.
<quoted text>
I am a follower of Christ. The word Christian came along later to describe followers of Christ.
<quoted text>
He claimed to start a New Covenant, and he told his disciples to go out and preach about this to everyone and Baptize them. Show me where is says only go out and preach to the Jews, but do not preach to the gentiles.
I shouldn't have to tell you any of this if you were an ex priest. You should know these verse better than me, but you are clearly a liar when you claimed to be an ex priest and I think that lying is no problem for you and is a general part of your character.
Now go flake off like a bad scab.
Hey moron....

..There is NO need to dwell in its entirety when they can pick holes by quoting parts of it!!(i refer to your jerry-mire with errors!)

...you ask me to show the languages?? LOL...If you want us to believe you, it is your job to find the originals in the original language!

...It is your responsibilty to PROVE to others that Jesus claimed divinity...that he said he was god/the only begotten son of god/god in human form..who has come to die for the sins of gentiles/world on a roman pagan cross....(how can nailing a lamb to a pole be real sacrifice..i am sure you know the law on that i guess..lol)....when did Jesus say if you believe in his death/sacrifice...you shall be saved and hav eeternal life..?

...Jesus NEVER made such claims...which means...demented people like are reading something into your pagan books....that crave for legitimacy by clinging on to the Jewish books...calling them "OT"!!

....I dont think you have the brains to digest any of this...but let others understand it.

...Finally...
Are you pinning your hopes on Mark 16:9-20?
If you know anything about Gospels....you can't exactly put your money on the horses known as Matt, luke and john....and the rest get even more comical..!

You really are a clueless fool........

You have no knowledge of the NT but you try to challenge me. I keep smacking your bottom but you don't even know IF/WHY you have been smacked while learned folks know what I am doing to a little novice like you!

READ Mark 16:9-20....How many hours did BJ have before educating them?
How come he gave such a great task to the cowards/fools after rebuking them several times? Was he a bad teacher when he was alive AND dead!!?
Did he expect them to take Jets to fly off to China?
Why didn't BJ show by example in his pre-Mark 16:8, existence, by going out to England, China, Japan and USA!!!LOL?
When did BJ say in Mark 1-16:8 that he came for the non Jews and that he came to create a new covenant?
When did BJ say he wanted to create a new religion?

Remember...BJ was NOT interested in Gentiles..(Your MASTER Paul "may" have been..lol)..He said they were DOGS and PIGS.

Get some education you fool...
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#177725 May 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar Alex.
Sharia gave that Muslim the right under Muhammad's law to murder that UK soldier.
Under Sharia law that Muslim is a free man.
If he he killed for murdering that UK soldier he gets 72 virgins in Muhammad's paradise.
You Muslims are the biggest liar in the world.
Its shameful Alex you walk around with no clothes on.
Every one can see your naked lies.
Oh ok Shamma.
You seem to know the Sharia Law.
Show me where in Sharia Law it gives a wayward nutcase the right to kill a fellow human being just because he thinks the other person killed muslims?
I am sure you must have a tiny bit of brain to wrok that one out?
Where in Quran it prmises me 72 virgins if I kill a citizen of my own country while he was in civilian clothing and not planning on even threatening me?
The 72 Virgins are missing from Quran....I wonder why?
By the way, did you ever wonder how you enter heaven....do you enter as a virgin..or a seasoned AIDS victim with puss?
Think carefully!!..lol..
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#177726 May 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this?
47:4
So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them,
Isn't that what the killers tried to do? Didn't they try to behead him? They know their verses quite well.
2:191
And kill them wherever you find them,
Well, they found a British soldier.
2:190 “And fight in the way of Allah those who fight you”
They see him as someone who has fought Muslims since he is a soldier.
Allah does not like the pacifist
2:216
Fighting is ordained for you, even though it be hateful to you; but it may well be that you hate a thing the while it is good for you, and it may well be that you love a thing the while it is bad for you: and God knows, whereas you do not know.
I would say that these guys were following the Quran quite well.
You are mentally unstable..because you lack insight..you think you know everything..and yet you know little...

There are two issues here....

1) Battle instructions....
US Army instructions to soldiers...
Will it be..."So when you meet in battle the Nazis, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them".....

OR

"So when you meet in battle the Nazis, then kiss their necks until when you have overcome them and then lick their asses"

Will the Army instruction say when it comes to terrorists...
"And kill them wherever you find them,"....even if there is a wedding party of old men, young children and women.,..."

" And kiss them wherever you find them"

2) The idiot who killed the soldier had no authority whatsoever...and ALL Sharia courts agree on that.

Who the hell are you to challenge that.

You prove TWO simple things...

....You know nothing about Islam.
AND...
....You now NOTHING about the REAL Jesus...

Pathetic creep.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#177727 May 26, 2013
Why is Alex, the Sharia-parasite, grunting like an insane pig?

(smiles)
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#177728 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN! selah.
Thank you...Peace...
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#177729 May 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a follower of Christ. The word Christian came along later to describe followers of Christ.

.....I shouldn't have to tell you any of this if you were an ex priest. You should know these verse better than me, but you are clearly a liar when you claimed to be an ex priest and I think that lying is no problem for you and is a general part of your character.
Now go flake off like a bad scab.
***Are you follower of Jesus or Christ?
Do you know the difference...or even the subtle difference?
Why don't you follow the Messiah...and if you like you can use the Aramiac/Hebrew name for it?lol...

***You fail to understand why a person is EX..priest..EX christian....because he no longer beliieves in the BULL!!!
The MORE you quote the gospels..the STUPIDER you look, because I know ALL what is there to know about/in the NT!

You cannot still understand that?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#177730 May 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Why is Alex, the Sharia-parasite, grunting like an insane pig?
(smiles)
Hey Joel...You come up with a load of assumptions...and yet you are unhappy with all your lot..ok?
May be you really NEED God (not a goat..cow..naked pagan...)now.
Good luck.
(smiles)
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#177731 May 26, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes i would like to hear, your other excuses? i would like to also hear, your excuses why you left one false religion for another false religion. in which neither, actually worship TheG-D of TheWhole Torah here in IT again. and even if you were to become a jew, in Judaism. you still would not be true to G-D, here in TheTorah still Today. and so would not make any difference, if you became a buddist monk not here in TheTorah today.
leaving one false establishment for another false establishment, does not make you true to G-D. you make only think, you made an exchange for the better. but i have some serious doubts, that you made an exchange for the better. in a whole world without one true church, mosque, or synagogue, today here in TheTorah. and as indicated in TheTorah for this period of time, actually here in IT again.
and the indication are, if i cannot even find one alleged as jew true to G-D here today in TheTorah. i am not about to find, any one anywhere else in this world true to G-D here in TheTorah again. for if i found even one jew, true to HaShem here in TheTorah today. i would find at least ten gentiles following him around. and if two, there would be a hundred followers etc..
What is your religion Rabbee?
How many people are like you?
Thank you.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News India is on the hunt for 24 - untraceable' hist... Jan 15 Archaeonaut 1
Meteorite Uses Since Ancient Times Jan 3 John 1
King Tut's Dagger was Made From a Meteorite Jan 3 John 1
Grid Gardens Dec '17 kingoftheamericas 2
News Saudi prince throws his weight behind archaeology Nov '17 LUKE 2
Protuberances on ancient stonework as a global ... Nov '17 cecelia hall 1
News Team excavates sod house near Iqaluit, with sit... Nov '17 Time Change Weekend 1
More from around the web