Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
166,481 - 166,500 of 201,506 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176976 May 20, 2013
Lady Aiyesha wrote:
<quoted text>

What is clear from the record is that Muhammad was a murderer.
Yes, Muhammad was an ignorant man and a mass murderer and on account of his violent example and fanatical teachings millions have been murdered down the ages. The murderous trend is still continuing. Muhammad was evil.

Location hidden

#176977 May 20, 2013
Lady Aiyesha wrote:
<quoted text>

If that makes him a "chosen vehicle," then I say, to hell with "Allah."

The world has had quite enough of religiously inspired murderers.
Yes, among the famous religious figures that we read about in scriptures, Moses, Muhammad, Rama and Krishna were mass murderers.

Location hidden

#176978 May 20, 2013
Lady Aiyesha wrote:
<quoted text>

If that makes him a "chosen vehicle," then I say, to hell with "Allah."
Muhammad was a chosen vehicle of a murderous demon (El or Allah) and this explains Muhammad's murderous behavior.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176979 May 20, 2013
Lady Aiyesha wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammad was Allah incarnate.
Then Allah is as much as a wimp as Jesus' god.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176980 May 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Muhammad was a man of the sword.
That's because he was a descendant of Ishmael who was a wild man of the field. He would live by the sword and every mans sword would be against him.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#176981 May 20, 2013
Lady Aiyesha wrote:
<quoted text>I get it. Shi'ites aren't Muslims.
I won't say that either. Islam is not a label which you put. And there is nothing called Shiite and Sunni in Islam. These are names which people have chosen for themselves.

If any one goes against Islamic teachings as mentioned in Quran and sayings and actions of prophet and his companions, then he puts himself in danger of going against Islam.

Minor errors could be ignored, but any major deviation, gets one outside the boundaries of Islam.

It does not matter what label is on his or her head.

Allah Knows best
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#176982 May 20, 2013
Teachings of Paul Part-2

4. Subject Matter: Alcohol

Eph. 5-18

What Paul Wrote?)

Do not get drunk, vine leads to levity; but be filled with the holy spirit

Remarks (MUQ)

Tell this to modern Europe

5. Subject Matter: Anti Christ

2Thess. 1-6

What Paul Wrote?)

Then the wicked one will appear, whom the lord is to sweep away with the breath of his mouth and destroy in the splendor of his coming. This lawless will appear with the power of Satan, performing miracles and wonderful signs at the service of deception.

Remarks (MUQ)

What Paul wrote about Anti Christ is during the End of Time. But his Blind supporters try to pin point Anti Christ tag on the Last and Final Prophet, whom Jesus prophesized when he spoke about Comforter.

What a misuse of right information to prove falsehood.

6. Subject Matter: Atonement

Roman 5-18

What Paul Wrote?)

One manís good act has brought justification to one and all

Remarks (MUQ)

Paulí own logic

“Piss the Queen off Our coins!”

Since: Nov 11

Adelaide

#176983 May 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is definitely not the God of the Christian Bible.
And keep in mind that the God of the Christian Bible is definitely not the God of the Jews and Abraham.
Allah, the LORD Almighty, IS the God of Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.
Moses, Jesus and Muhammad were extremely obedient slaves of Allah.
The Triune God of your Bible is an absurdity, a monstrosity and an abomination. How many times do I have to remind you?
Interesting assumptions there. I dont agree on it, but its interesting to say the least. Is there a particular reason why you dont refer to the original name YAHWEH or JEHOVAH. Allah does not appear in the oldest interpretations of the first 4 books of the Torah which predates any Muslim text by centuries.

Ive always looked at Islam as a poor copy of a mixture of Judaism and Christianity.
Sword of Allah

Alexandria, VA

#176984 May 20, 2013
Lady Aiyesha wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad that the U.S. government -meaning people like me- needs to pay people to rat on their terrorist wannabe "friends"...
Terrorists will make you rich. Names of suspects with weapons planning attacks. Here or anywhere... Thank you!

The Rewards for Justice Program has been effective. Since the inception of the Rewards for Justice program in 1984, the United States has paid more than $100 million to over 70 people who provided credible information that put terrorists behind bars or prevented acts of international terrorism worldwide. The program played a significant role in the arrest of international terrorist Ramzi Yousef, who was convicted in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. Today, the Rewards for Justice Program plays a critical role in the 2014 Afghanistan Transition Plan.

People with information on any past or planned act of international terrorism against the United States anywhere in the world are urged to contact the the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. military, or Rewards for Justice. Rewards for Justice can be contacted directly via any one of the following avenues:

Internet:
www.rewardsforjustice.net

Email:
RFJ@state.gov
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176985 May 20, 2013
Rob in Adelaide wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting assumptions there. I dont agree on it, but its interesting to say the least. Is there a particular reason why you dont refer to the original name YAHWEH or JEHOVAH. Allah does not appear in the oldest interpretations of the first 4 books of the Torah which predates any Muslim text by centuries.
Ive always looked at Islam as a poor copy of a mixture of Judaism and Christianity.
rabbee: well so what! the names yahweh or jehovah. don't appear in TheTorah Scroll, either phonetically or literally.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#176987 May 20, 2013
Rob in Adelaide wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong to say that YAHWEH or Jehovah appear anywhere in first five books of OT.

What appears is only YHWH!!

There are no vowels and there is no J!!

Both were added Much later than our prophet!!

Allah is an Arabic rendering to Jewish word Elohim, it is used in Hebrew language in many form like El, Eil etc.

To any Jewish prophet of old times, Allah would be no stranger than what we hear people have different dialects for the same word.

It is not easy to discredit this word Allah!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#176988 May 20, 2013
PS:

As regards "poor copy", please read the story of Prophet Joseph as mentioned in Genesis Chapter 37- Ch. 50.... and compare it with Chapter Yousuf of Quran!!

How come the "poor copy" became much better that than the "Master original"!!

Apparently you NEVER read either the Book of Genesis or Quranic chapter of Yousuf!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176989 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't say that either. Islam is not a label which you put. And there is nothing called Shiite and Sunni in Islam. These are names which people have chosen for themselves.
If any one goes against Islamic teachings as mentioned in Quran and sayings and actions of prophet and his companions, then he puts himself in danger of going against Islam.
Minor errors could be ignored, but any major deviation, gets one outside the boundaries of Islam.
Allah Knows best
rabbee: those who were born in either shiite or sunni territories did not chose this for themselves. and you have no way of proving, if either side is actually correct. when the chances are of one side being correct, and the other not is extremely slim to none.

i do not even base my facts, on whether i am true to muhammed or not. but only on whether it am true to G-D, here in TheTorah Still Happening or not. when even being true to the pope, rather than G-D is extremely dangerous idolatry. if i am not considered true to any church or religion, it's because they are not true to G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176990 May 20, 2013
Rob in Adelaide wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and since when, did the pentateuch become the tetrateuch?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176991 May 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah Knows best
According to the teachings in the Quran:
The Quran explains how Jesus owns Muhammad.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176992 May 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
PS:
As regards "poor copy", please read the story of Prophet Joseph as mentioned in Genesis Chapter 37- Ch. 50.... and compare it with Chapter Yousuf of Quran!!
How come the "poor copy" became much better that than the "Master original"!!
Apparently you NEVER read either the Book of Genesis or Quranic chapter of Yousuf!!
rabbee: well apparently neither of them agree, with the original Torah Scroll. since neither even seem to get, the name of Yoseph correct. and the last i heard from G-D, Yoseph was not in anything called a quran. so you can't even get, the name of the book right.

and the problem of following, anyone else but G-D. if they are all wrong, then so are you. people or religions who are only looking for followers, are not looking for G-D.

i am not looking for followers of me or anyone else, i am looking for true followers of G-D. cause i am adam, i already know i can screw it up. cause i am, already experienced!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#176993 May 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the teachings in the Quran:
The Quran explains how Jesus owns Muhammad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PFo1JesYylQXX
I thought you could be probably mad. But your posts confirmed my suspicion!

What about the proof that God spoke to Abraham and Moses?

Location hidden

#176994 May 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you could be probably mad. But your posts confirmed my suspicion!
What about the proof that God spoke to Abraham and Moses?
The Bible says God talked to Moses, and the Bible is the word of Of God.
And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face,.... Not by an angel, but he himself in person; not by a dream or vision, but apparently, in real visible appearance; not in dark speeches, but clearly in plain words, easy to be understood; and not by a voice from heaven at a distance, but mouth to mouth, being very near, as when on the mount, and now at the door of the tabernacle:
as a man speaketh unto his friend; freely, familiarly, plainly, cordially, openly, without any reserve or show of authority, or causing dread and fear; for he also spake to the children of Israel "face to face", but then it was out of the fire in a terrible manner which they could not bear, Deuteronomy 5:4.
and he turned again into the camp; to acquaint the people, the heads and elders of them, what discourse he had with God, what success he had met with on their behalf, and how the Lord stood affected to them, or what was his will concerning them:
The Tent of Meeting
Ö9And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses. 10And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door. 11And the LORD spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he turned again into the camp:
Exodus 24:13 Then Moses set out with Joshua his aide, and Moses went up on the mountain of God.
Exodus 33:10 Whenever the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance to the tent, they all stood and worshiped, each at the entrance to their tent.
Numbers 12:8 With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD.

Location hidden

#176995 May 21, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well so what! the names yahweh or jehovah. don't appear in TheTorah Scroll, either phonetically or literally.
Then Prove God exist in The Torah rabbee?
Lady Aiyesha

Hurricane, WV

#176996 May 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
What Paul wrote about Anti Christ is during the End of Time. But his Blind supporters try to pin point Anti Christ tag on the Last and Final Prophet, whom Jesus prophesized when he spoke about Comforter.
Mohammad the Comforter. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Aug 27 MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Aug 27 MUQ1 1
Ancient Armenian City Reveals New Secrets Aug 26 interesting 2
Ancient Mayan cities found in Mexican jungle Aug 22 Interesting 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Aug 21 Iruth Bausec Algz... 39
Researchers come across trove of Buddhist artif... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
Greek mound excavators: No tours please, too busy Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••