Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
166,421 - 166,440 of 199,976 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Lady Aiyesha

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exceptions do not prove the rule....compared to these four women there have been hundreds of thousands of male who have guided their countries and nations to much greater heights.
What prophet spoke was about women kind, on individual level, Lady Aiyesha was one of the most learned amongst the companions of the prophet.
Senior companions came to her to ask questions regarding Islamic jurisprudence.
Understand the meaning of what prophet said, instead of raising such questions.
Spinmeister,

Try to convince the Shi'ites.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Tragedy_of_Aish...

As for "women kind" ...

Qur'an 2:282 "And get two witnesses out of your own men. And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women [a man is worth two women, and one man is always needed], such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her."

Tabari IX:113 "Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur'an."

Bukhari:V1B22N28 "The Prophet said:'I was shown the Hell Fire and the majority of its dwellers were women who are disbelievers or ungrateful.' When asked what they were ungrateful for, the Prophet answered,'All the favors done for them by their husbands.'"

Tabari I:280 "Allah said,'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Qur'an 4:11 "Allah directs you in regard of your Children's (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females.... These are settled portions ordained by Allah."

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ANOTHER BLOOPER -
"Blasphemy against the holy spirit will not be forgiven."
Brain-dead lunatics like Hugh, Shamma, MUQ, BMZ, Eric and just about every fanatic believes that "blasphemy" against the "holy spirit" will not be forgiven without analyzing the truth of the statement.
What is spirit?
Now, remember that everything in the whole of existence can only be expressed in terms of consciousness, energy and matter - nothing else exists besides these entities that in their highest reaches form a unified field.
So, is this spirit a particular degree of consciousness-energy?
If so, which degree does the word spirit refer to?
These bastards calling themselves prophets set up a neat trap for the naive believers by positing a law that prohibits the questioning and ridiculing of their flawed teachings and of the spirit form they worshipped or were incarnations of.
Through fear, abuses, threats and acts of cruelty they shackled people through this draconian law which is that their teachings and the spirit they worshipped or represented ought not to be worshipped.
In this way, they hoped to escape being exposed as frauds, madmen and stupid and ignorant characters.
The fact is that every thought, word and deed has a repercussion in some way or the other and sooner or later in keeping with the law of cause and effect.
I laugh to myself when I read these mind-control dictates of these evil men called prophets - fanatics, narcissists and megalomanics personified.
The gradual evolution over time of the mind consciousness from a state of involution has now made it possible to debunk their tall claims and other nonsense.
Their game is up - The prophets have been exposed as frauds and savages.
Why do you laugh Joe.
It is evident you are very ignorant not to know the purity of the Spirit of God contains all wisdom which reach every where by reason of its purity.
Consciousness is not an energy, nor does energy produce consciousness.
What you are doing Joe is exploring different forms of energy and not exploring Consciousness.
You are a dumb dumb Joe.
LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away, ignoramus.
You are a dumb dumb Joe.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

"The life of Aisha bint Abu Bakr truly was a seventh century tragedy."

She and her husband (Muhammad) were fools - uneducated, ignorant, fanatical, revengeful, violent and deluded.

In what sense was this whore, Aisha, the most educated woman of her time?

What was the level of her knowledge?

Another shrew and a real greedy bitch was Muhammad's daughter Fatima who had entered into an incestuous relationship with her her dad's first cousin, Ali.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Those Jews who converted to Christianity fell into idolatry. That has always been Israels' habit and they are joined to idols to this very day. I'm sure you've heard of Jews for Jesus? And can't you see the symbology in that scripture? The "green tree" (crucifix) and "rock" (Peter) You can also say that you're mentioned in the bible.
You poor soul.
You are on the wrong side of Scripture.
LMAO!
You are saying things that don't make rational sense.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>Infantile reasoning.
I agree with it, you have a very infantile reasoning.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>The greatest man that ever lived would necessarily have to be perfect.
To be the greatest man ever lived one doesnt have to be perfect, but better than anyone else.

Besides, that perfect is a conventional word whose meaning changes according to each individual.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>think before you post.
ROFL.
It would be helpful if you start to apply your own advise on yourself.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with it, you have a very infantile reasoning.
<quoted text>
To be the greatest man ever lived one doesnt have to be perfect, but better than anyone else.
Besides, that perfect is a conventional word whose meaning changes according to each individual.
<quoted text>
It would be helpful if you start to apply your own advise on yourself.
"I have seen an end to all perfection, but your commandment is exceedingly broad"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

The greatest man ever would necessarily mean a perfect human being taken in the deepest spiritual sense assuming that he scaled the entire ranges of consciousness and energy to merge in the absolute and brought down that absolute perfection into his lower vehicles or parts of being.

I am not talking about perfection from a crass materialistic perspective as you are.

The absolute perfection that I mentioned is not relative.

I am referring to an absolute perfection - there's nothing beyond absolute knowledge, absolute power and absolute bliss coupled with physical immortality and physical invincibility.

Sadly, such absolute perfection has not been manifested in the life of any human till now.

We've had/have persons who're high up the consciousness scale but none of these individuals has that kind of absolute perfection that I refer to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Why do you laugh Joe.
I laugh because I have a mouth with well-shaped lips.

(smiles)
Shamma wrote:
It is evident you are very ignorant not to know the purity of the Spirit of God contains all wisdom which reach every where by reason of its purity.
What is spirit?- give its basal composition.
Shamma wrote:
Consciousness is not an energy, nor does energy produce consciousness.
Did I say that consciousness and energy are inter-convertible terms?

I said that consciousness and energy in their highest ranges form a unified field.

Consciousness and energy are like the obverse and reverse sides of a coin.

LMAO.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus - a giver of life? LOL.
Poor Jesus couldn't save himself from the rabbis and Romans.
Why would you write something that stupid? You seem intelligent otherwise. Jesus could have saved himself. Apparently, dying and being resurrected was his mission. Why would someone save themselves from their mission? How do you make judgements about Jesus when you have never read the Gospels? If you did, you wouldn't have said what you said.

Matthew 16
21From that time Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised up on the third day.22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him, saying,“God forbid it, Lord! This shall never happen to You.”23But He turned and said to Peter,“Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God’s interests, but man’s.”
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, such absolute perfection has not been manifested in the life of any human till now.
Till now? Who are you talking about? Also, what is the perfect color? That should give you an idea of the concept of perfection. Perfect according to who? Perfection is a human concept. Stephano was exactly correct. Also, what exactly is consciousness? Is it merely existence? Is it an awareness of one's existence? Whenever I ask consciousness people the definition for consciousness, they can never really answer. It's just another buzzword for an invented concept. And to quote Lao Tzu, those that know do not say, those that say do not know,.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

JESUS - IMPOTENCE & OBE

1) Jesus couldn't save himself from his enemies since he was not yogically powerful enough to dissolve or tame the adverse vital forces controlling and goading his enemies against him.

2) A powerful yogi would have simply used his yogic force of the higher kind to tame or dissolve the adverse vital forces that had possessed and that were guiding his human opponents.

3) Obviously, the adverse forces were guiding the enemies of Jesus to act against him. By his human opponents were powerless and stupid.

4) Jesus could have also escaped the clutches of his enemies by dematerializing his body.

5) He did neither and naturally fell into the hands of his opponents and faced the serious consequences of being abused, beaten and nailed to the cross.

6) Had Jesus not been pulled down from the cross in 3 hours he'd have bled to death. While on the cross, he'd engineered an OBE so as to appear dead to the onlookers.

7) His mom and close disciples like Matthew bribed the soldiers to take corpse-like Jesus' body down from the cross in a mere 3 hours and thereafter they quickly medicated his wounds and lay his body in an open-mouthed tomb while they kept watch and attended to his body by changing the bandages, ventilating it and applying fresh medicines so that his body would heal.

8) All the while Jesus was in trance and out of the body (OBE) so that to ignorant onlookers it appeared he was dead.

9) On the 3rd day, the OBE ended and his disembodied consciousness re-entered his body that was well on its way to getting fully healed and then he walked out of the tomb and fled the land.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh because I have a mouth with well-shaped lips.
(smiles)
<quoted text>
What is spirit?- give its basal composition.
How could spirit have a composition? Why do you box your mind?
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Did I say that consciousness and energy are inter-convertible terms?
I said that consciousness and energy in their highest ranges form a unified field.
Consciousness and energy are like the obverse and reverse sides of a coin.
LMAO.
Says who? People that say things like this are just making things up. Energy can be understood or even defined, but what about consciousness? It seems like a buzzword to me that upon proper examination has no real meaning at all. If you ask me what spirit means, I would have to say that it would be something beyond the physical or material world and therefore beyond the conceptualizing mind. Are you sure that nothing exists beyond the material world? How can you be so sure?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
JESUS - IMPOTENCE & OBE
1) Jesus couldn't save himself from his enemies since he was not yogically powerful enough to dissolve or tame the adverse vital forces controlling and goading his enemies against him.
He didn't want to save himself. I quoted you the verses. Why do you ignore them? I could quote you more if you would like. If you want to ignore the verses then why even speak about Jesus at all?
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
7) His mom and close disciples like Matthew bribed the soldiers to take corpse-like Jesus' body down from the cross in a mere 3 hours and thereafter they quickly medicated his wounds and lay his body in an open-mouthed tomb while they kept watch and attended to his body by changing the bandages, ventilating it and applying fresh medicines so that his body would heal.
Verses please? You're just making up whatever you feel like. Why would you do this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DETAILED NOTE ON CONSCIOUSNESS:

1) Consciousness is graduated power of intelligent awareness ranging from the grossest state of awareness to the subtlest state of absolute awareness.

2) Consciousness forms a unified field with energy and this makes consciousness closely allied with energy and imbues the gradations of consciousness-energy with the capacity to put out lines of consciousnesses and individualized forces to act and react to internal or to external impulses.

3) Form and formlessness, mutability and immutability, existence and non-existence, I am and I am not, I and you and attribution and non-attribution are aspects of energy in manifestation with the consciousness in this dynamic poise pertaining to the working of energy simply playing the role of the inherent supporting and guiding intelligence. In the Manifestation on the supracosmic and cosmic planes, energy plays the primary role, while consciousness recedes into the background to serve as the witness, intelligent support and co-ordinator of the varied movements of energy in its kinetic mode.

4) In the unified field, when the subtlest degree of energy enters a state of stato-dynamic equilibrium, only consciousness in its subtlest form remains.

5) This Pure Consciousness is the absolute reality of existence in which there's no I AM and no I AM NOT, no I and no You, no mutability and no immutability, no cosmic planes and no supracosmic planes, no attribution and no non-attribution and no form and no formlessness. It's simply pure awareness of it absolute nature.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

He didn't want to save himself. I quoted you the verses. Why do you ignore them? I could quote you more if you would like. If you want to ignore the verses then why even speak about Jesus at all?
Verses?

LOL.

Anyone can make up verses to show a fool in a favorable light.

Those scriptural verses were fabricated by Christian apologists to portray the impotent Jesus in a positive light to fool gullible people, while my logical explanation gives the correct view of what happened to Jesus to explain the course of events.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
DETAILED NOTE ON CONSCIOUSNESS:
1) Consciousness is graduated power of intelligent awareness ranging from the grossest state of awareness to the subtlest state of absolute awareness.
So it means an awareness of one's existence and an awareness of the things around one's self. Why do I always get jargon when someone tries to define consciousness? What exactly is graduated power?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

SPIRIT IS THE LOWLY LIFE-FORCE OF THE VITAL GRADE OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:

The English word spirit (from the Latin "spiritus" - "breath") refers to the life-force with its pentuple currents and as known the life-force is an aspect of the vital consciousness-energy.

The vital plane is the plane of consciousness-energy that exceeds matter and the subtle physical grades of consciousness-energy.

The plane of the mind grade of consciousness-energy exceeds the vital plane and so on...
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
5) This Pure Consciousness is the absolute reality of existence in which there's no I AM and no I AM NOT, no I and no You, no mutability and no immutability, no cosmic planes and no supracosmic planes, no attribution and no non-attribution and no form and no formlessness. It's simply pure awareness of it absolute nature.
So it's simply nothing. It doesn't exist, and it doesn't NOT exist. And yet, people use it as something that exists and they contradict themselves. If it exists and doesn't exist, then don't even use the word because it's meaningless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Excavation uncovers ancient Lapita 22 hr jestr 3
Tonga Was Once A Major Trading Hub, Artifacts Show 22 hr jestr 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Sun husayn 178
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Sun fan of boru 2
Cistern found at St. Augustine property Jul 23 Taxpayerloss 1
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Jul 20 Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
•••
•••