Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Read more: The Brussels Journal 216,576

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176797 May 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Jesus ranks among the biggest frauds to have walked the face of the earth - megalomaniacal, narcissistic, fanatic, a plagiarizer, possessive, jealous, violent, insane, ignorant, mortal, non-invincible and much more.
That's true and most Christians are slowly beginning to realize it. Christianity is a dying breed and an endangered species. The world will be a lot better off when the real Messiah comes and the idols in Israel are abolished.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176798 May 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"Shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?" "The stock is a doctrine of vanities" "Their molten images are wind and confusion" "Cursed is he who hangs on a tree"
You are confused Susan.
Galatians 3:10
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continues not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. 11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that does them shall live in them.…

Genesis 4:11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand.
----------
Deuteronomy 27:26 "Cursed is anyone who does not uphold the words of this law by carrying them out." Then all the people shall say, "Amen!"
----------
Jeremiah 11:3 Tell them that this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says:'Cursed is the one who does not obey the terms of this covenant--
----------
Romans 4:15 because the law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.
----------
2 Corinthians 3:7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was,
----------
Galatians 3:12
12And the law is not of faith: but, The man that does them shall live in them. 13Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on a tree: 14That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Deuteronomy 21:23 you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God's curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.
----------
Acts 5:30 The God of our ancestors raised Jesus from the dead--whom you killed by hanging him on a cross.
----------
2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
----------
Galatians 4:5 to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.
----------

Jesus was made a cursed of the law by The Father placing the violated sin of the law upon Jesus on the cross so that salvation may come through Jesus.

Your mind is held captive by Satan Susan.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176799 May 18, 2013
CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS MADE BY JESUS:

1) "Peace, my peace, I give you...."

John 14:27

2) "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"

Matthew 10:34

COMMENTS: Jesus gave his so-called peace to those who followed him (his disciples) but for the rest, in typical vindictive fashion, he cursed them by saying that he came to give them a sword (violence, introduce discord, create a rift, etc). His words and actions are truly fanatical - a megalomaniac, egoist and an extremist demanding complete subservience from people, or else a curse falls on them.

Location hidden

#176800 May 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>How is being crucified a victory? The "crucifixion" has nothing to do with theology. It was an act of neglect and torture in the Messiahs childhood. Your god is a wus. If everybody counted prophecies like Christians do, we've all fulfilled the bible. Christians count verses and also take them out of context. The "morning star" is no longer in the heavens because God cast him out. You truly are a prisoner of Satan.
You are not only confused, your are also brain dead.
You need to check into a mental hospital.

Location hidden

#176801 May 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Jesus ranks among the biggest frauds to have walked the face of the earth - megalomaniacal, narcissistic, fanatic, a plagiarizer, possessive, jealous, violent, insane, ignorant, mortal, non-invincible and much more.
It is obvious Joe you condemn Mary and Jesus because you are unable live a moral life.

So you need to bring Mary and Jesus down to your level of immorality to satisfy your lack of a moral conscience.

You fell from the grace of God Joe when you thought it noble to pursue your dream of becoming a Yoga, and now your stuck in a fantasy world engaging in with the demons hell, and the demons of hell won't let go of you.

So you condemn Mary and Jesus thinking you will have peace in your mind from the taunting of the demons that hold your mind in captive to their will.

Location hidden

#176802 May 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
CONTRADICTORY STATEMENTS MADE BY JESUS:
1) "Peace, my peace, I give you...."
John 14:27
2) "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"
Matthew 10:34
COMMENTS: Jesus gave his so-called peace to those who followed him (his disciples) but for the rest, in typical vindictive fashion, he cursed them by saying that he came to give them a sword (violence, introduce discord, create a rift, etc). His words and actions are truly fanatical - a megalomaniac, egoist and an extremist demanding complete subservience from people, or else a curse falls on them.
It is obvious Joe you condemn Mary and Jesus because you are unable live a moral life.

So you need to bring Mary and Jesus down to your level of immorality to satisfy your lack of a moral conscience.

You fell from the grace of God Joe when you thought it noble to pursue your dream of becoming a Yoga, and now your stuck in a fantasy world engaging in with the demons hell, and the demons of hell won't let go of you.

So you condemn Mary and Jesus thinking you will have peace in your mind from the taunting of the demons that hold your mind in captive to their will.

Location hidden

#176803 May 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The words and actions of Jesus reveal that he was unfit to tie the sandal straps of a truly great figure like say the Buddha.

Location hidden

#176804 May 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
There are many evils Jesus indulged in for which he paid with his life - a case of as you sow, so shall you reap 9the law of karma - cause and effect).
I've listed his evil teachings/deeds in previous posts.
BTW, how come not one of his teachings is original or profound - everything about Jesus' teachings are plagiarized and riff raff.

Location hidden

#176805 May 18, 2013

God

Hurricane, WV

#176806 May 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Psalm 38:7 "For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease and there is no soundness in my flesh" Believing in God is itself insanity.
What else proves insanity? Take your meds.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#176807 May 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are not only confused, your are also brain dead.
You need to check into a mental hospital.
A wicked person is called dead even when they're alive because they're bound for death. I have had the best psychiatric care since I was 15 years old. I still see the same doctor and haven't been hospitalized since January 1986. My (child) psychiatrist is Jewish and he believes in me, he's Elijah and we are a team. Zechariah 4:14. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse". That is in part what he does for a living. We are the two witnesses in the book of Revelation
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#176808 May 18, 2013

Bryant- 32

“Muslims who accept the Gospel of Barnabas ought to consider the fact that in Chapter 115 it very strongly endorses monogamy.“

MUQ:

1. Muslims do not have to take GOB as providing any directions to them on Jurisprudence.

2. GOB was for valid during the time of Jesus’ ministry, and after advent of Last Prophet, Muslims are to follow his guidelines and not GOB or any other Gospels.

3. So it does not harm Muslims if GOB advocates monogamy.

3. But how does it prove to be 15th Century forgery? In fact is should have advocated Polygamy strongly if it was written by any Muslim!!

Bryant- 33

“Likewise we refer to Chapter 38, in which the Islamic principle of abrogation is rejected.“

MUQ:

1. As explained in point # 32 above, Muslims do not have to refer to GOB to drive any article of faith from it.

2. Islamic concept of abrogation is based on much more strong foundations.

3. In fact the principle of Abrogation is more serious for Christians than for Muslims.

4. If Christians do not believe in abrogation, how would they explain that rites and rituals which are eternal in Torah , were abrogated by St. Paul and his followers.

5. By the way, how does it prove that GOB is a 15th Century forgery?

Bryant- 34

“Muslim scholars have urged Muslims to stay away from this book because it contradicts the Qur'an too.”

MUQ:

1. As explained earlier, Muslims scholar urge common Muslims who do not know Islamic teachings or Christian teachings in detail, should stay away from reading other scriptures.

2. But for those who are expert in these fields, such a study is not harmful.

3. By the way which Islamic scholar urges Muslims to stay close to Existing four Gospels?

4. And How does this prove that GOB is a 15th century Forgery

Summary:

1. I have now given answers to all the points mentioned by Mr. Bryant to PROOVE that Gospel of Barnabas is a 15th century forgery.

2. Any one who has seen both side of argument will see that evidence provided that GOB is a 15th century forgery is very meager.

3. At best, it can be proven that there are some mistakes, errors and blunders committed by the writer. These are indeed defects in a Word of God.

4. But the books which this writer accepts as Word of God are not at all free from the defects which he mentions for GOB.

5. So how come these books with all such mistakes are still Word of God and GOB is not?

6. That was what I was complaining about, that they use double standard, one for the books they want to accept and another for books they do not want to accept.

7. Now both sides are open before readers, every one can make his or her own choice.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#176809 May 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
----------
2 Corinthians 5:21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Jesus was made a curse of the law by The Father placing the violated sin of the law upon Jesus on the cross so that salvation may come through Jesus.

Your mind is held captive by Satan Susan.
Looking at what you wrote above, it is not Susan, whose mind is held captive by Satan.

It is quite obvious from 2 Corinthians 5:21 that Paul's mind was held captive by Satan.

Nothing can beat this Satanic Verse, not even John's Satanic Verse 1:1 and on top of that 2 Corinthians 5:21 clearly shows that your God's mind was also held captive by Satan, who forced your God into becoming a Sinner.

Couldn't your God think of a better way?

If Paul were not Satan's minion, such extreme self-loathing would not have happened.

Christianity should now be called Sinianity!
uhuh

Madrid, Spain

#176810 May 18, 2013
all candidates for the Jewish messiah have led revolts against the Greeks/Romans
..except for Jesus the wimp ass

the (Roman) inspired gospels portrayed him as sucking up to the Romans
uhuh

Madrid, Spain

#176811 May 18, 2013
the real historical Paul,

during the great Jewish revolt, Saulus was sent as one of the messengers to King Agrippa and Emperor Nero, "so they would send an army to quell the uprising" - Josephus

Location hidden

#176812 May 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking at what you wrote above, it is not Susan, whose mind is held captive by Satan.
It is quite obvious from 2 Corinthians 5:21 that Paul's mind was held captive by Satan.
Nothing can beat this Satanic Verse, not even John's Satanic Verse 1:1 and on top of that 2 Corinthians 5:21 clearly shows that your God's mind was also held captive by Satan, who forced your God into becoming a Sinner.
Couldn't your God think of a better way?
If Paul were not Satan's minion, such extreme self-loathing would not have happened.
Christianity should now be called Sinianity!
Muhammad was obsessed with jinn devils.
Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1106

Abu Darda' reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood up (to pray) and we heard him say:" I seek refuge in Allah from thee." Then said:" curse thee with Allah's curse" three times, then he stretched out his hand as though he was taking hold of something. When he finished the prayer, we said: Messenger of Allah, we heard you say something during the prayer which we have not heard you say before, and we saw you stretch out your hand. He replied: Allah's enemy Iblis came with a flame of fire to put it in my face, so I said three times:" I Seek refuge in Allah from thee." Then I said three times:" I curse thee with Allah's full curse." But he did not retreat (on any one of these) three occasions. Thereafter I meant to seize him. I swear by Allah that had it not been for the supplication of my brother Sulaiman he would have been bound, and made an object of sport for the children of Medina.

By “my brother Sulaiman” Muhammad is alluding to King Solomon, who apparently was also there without being seen by anyone else except him. However, it is not clear why "his brother" Sulaiman is taking the side of the Satan and does not allow Muhammad to catch him and make him the “object of sport” of the children of Medina!

The Arabs of the seventh century were a superstitious folk but even to them Muhammad was an extreme case and they thought that he was crazy or possessed, which the Prophet, on behalf of his imaginary Allah makes sure to deny.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#176813 May 18, 2013
uhuh wrote:
all candidates for the Jewish messiah have led revolts against the Greeks/Romans
the (Roman) inspired gospels portrayed him as sucking up to the Romans
Uhuh---all candidates for the Jewish messiah have led revolts against the Greeks/Romans

HughBe--- 1.What a day of horror and DREAD it shall be for you Uhuh when you finally realize who Jesus is.

2. Would your "ALL candidates for the Jewish messiah" include those who lived at later periods e.g. in the 20th century meaning 1900's?

Location hidden

#176814 May 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>A wicked person is called dead even when they're alive because they're bound for death. I have had the best psychiatric care since I was 15 years old. I still see the same doctor and haven't been hospitalized since January 1986. My (child) psychiatrist is Jewish and he believes in me, he's Elijah and we are a team. Zechariah 4:14. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse". That is in part what he does for a living. We are the two witnesses in the book of Revelation
That explains every thing Susan.
Have a nice day.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#176815 May 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>When it says Adam listened to the voice of his wife you have to remember that Eve was made from a rib, which is also a phallic symbol. The whole story is highly symbolic and allegorical. There is a commandment that prohibits sodomy among the children of Israel. Sodomy is anal or oral sex. Tasted is the same as ate, it's a matter of semantics.
Susan B---When it says Adam listened to the voice of his wife you have to remember that Eve was made from a rib, which is also a phallic symbol.

HughBe--- I believe that you are too prone to seeing PHALLIC symbols when they don't exists.

SusanB-- There is a commandment that prohibits sodomy among the children of Israel.

HughBe--- cite the commandment

Susan B-- Sodomy is anal or oral sex.

HughBe--- When was Sodomy first used to mean ORAL sex?

Susan B---Tasted is the SAME AS as ate, it's a matter of semantics.

HughBe--- Disagree. Suppose you put something in your mouth and upon doing so you do not like the taste of it if you spit it out have you eaten it?

NO. You have tasted it but not eaten it. Tasting and eating are NOT the SAME.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176816 May 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>When it says Adam listened to the voice of his wife you have to remember that Eve was made from a rib, which is also a phallic symbol. The whole story is highly symbolic and allegorical. There is a commandment that prohibits sodomy among the children of Israel. Sodomy is anal or oral sex. Tasted is the same as ate, it's a matter of semantics.
rabbee: "so HaShem G-D cast a deep sleep upon HaAdam and He slept; and HE took one of His Sides and HE filled flesh in it's place. them HaShem fashioned the side that HE had taken from HaAdam into a woman."

and sorry but Adam is always born after, Avraham and Sarah in day two 1948. so i am quite sure, HaAdam in day four 3896 is quite familiar with TheTorah and the 311 + 2 commands of G-D. nor would he find an acceptable mate, among the talking animal then. resulting in the second occurrence of THEIR baby boy adam and his fashioned seperated side end of day six 1948 years later.

and there is no indication in HaTorah, that adam listened to either, hasatan, baal hamolech or halooseefer directly. but was by proxy of the woman's being deceived, indirect with her activities of the subtle beast of the fields.

so even the seduction of this worlds grandmother of all, was not by direct encounter with hasatan, baal hamolech or halooseefer. but was by guile, from the talking critters.

very few people ever actually get to see, or hear from any of those three appointed angles. and though i can only bear witness to the tactics of the other two angels. for they stayed of, in the distance.

hasatan is the only one, who tried to approach me directly, that i have seen close up. and made me an offer, i could refuse. since he essentially made, the same offer as G-D did. that i was not, too happy about either. as if having one father, in this world was not enough. ok so nobody told me, he wasn't my real earthly father. and somebody gave me to my mother, because of somebody named hitler. i was not told any of this, before G-D came to speak to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Digging" the Archaeological Study Bible; Curre... (Jan '08) Thu Crazy Talk 12
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Apr 14 MUQ2 189
News Ark of the Covenant: 8 Alleged Resting Places (Oct '12) Apr 13 Polaris 60
News Dalton Historical Commission Prepares for... Apr 12 cops are psychopaths 1
News New controversy surrounds alleged 'Jesus family... Apr 11 SpaceBlues 1
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... Mar 27 SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
More from around the web