Adam asked Eve a question to get a conversation started, the same reason God asked Adam what he had done. Of course it's not sinful for a husband and wife to have sex, that was the positive command, to be fruitful and multiply. That was Adam and Eves' purpose, Eden means pleasure. The negative commandment was no sodomy. Adam also didn't perform the act on himself but evidently, he did taste the fruit (semen).<quoted text>
SusanB---You have to understand, Hughbe that the serpent was Adam (the dickhead) and it was Adam that talked Eve into oral sex.
HughBe--- I am trying to understand Susan BUT somethings keep getting in the way e.g.""it(SERPENT) said to the woman" plus
"And the woman said to the SERPENT, "Of the fruit of the trees of the garden we may eat."
Why did Adam the Serpent ask her a question in the first place? Recall Adam's/Serpent's question to Eve, ""Did God indeed say". Her response is above.
Susan B--Carnal knowledge is sex.
HughBe--- Is it SINFUL for a man to have SEX with his wife?
SusanB--"Subtil" means having an intellect and the serpent was something that was created, I've said before, there's no sex in heaven.
HughBe--- That is why I recommend to ALL that they should get as much of it NOW.
Susan---Mankind is the only creature with an intellect.
HughBe--- Really? That explains why scientists have demonstrated that animals can learn. A few years back monkeys were outperforming people on some intelligence related thing. I don't recall the details.
SusanB-- Original sin is a sexual desire and generally only boys inherit it.
HughBe--- Not in Jamaica, Susan.
Susan--I also have never read the Talmud, it's the word of man, not God.
HughBe--- Apology and this aspect of your approach is certainly a CORRECT one.
“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”
From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels JournalFull Story
#176651 May 17, 2013
#176652 May 17, 2013
#176653 May 17, 2013
Where is the second coming of Adam mentioned there? Please explain.
Just explain where it says they had to come back and do this all over again in the verses and that would be fine.
#176654 May 17, 2013
Psalm 38:7 "For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease and there is no soundness in my flesh" I feel the same way about you. By the way, I just posted in you new thread.
#176655 May 17, 2013
Adam tasted the semen. WOW!!!. You and rabbee need to have a discussion with each other and let us all watch. Aren't we entitled to a little free entertainment? Come on, please??? If I ask nicely, will you two do this? Maybe you are even his lost Eve. Have you ever considered that? Anything is possible, right?
Uggghhh. LOL!!! I really shouldn't laugh and perhaps I should cry. So I take my laughter back and I don't know the internet shortcut version for crying. Maybe it's just boo hoo? Am I right? Did I win a prize?
Anyway.... Maybe I'll just sleep instead and ignore you both. Too much for me.
#176656 May 17, 2013
rabbee: from Bereeeshees to Vezos Haberachah, TheTorah is complete and needs no additional books. that is a Week and about 1/2 of the same again beginning next Week. after that, it's all still in Bereeeshees again. TheSeven day accounting, is always called Bereeeshees. everything else, are the writings of fallible men.
#176657 May 17, 2013
I am the second and seed of Eve and I proved it 30 years ago, Seeker. Adam and the serpent are my enemy and I have to and will defeat them (including all the wicked and Jesus) the seed and one seed of Adam. Genesis 3:15
#176658 May 17, 2013
Well then you need to hook up with rabbee. He's been looking for you. You are the key master, and he is the key. Remember Ghost Busters 2?
Or, remember this old song?
You've got a brand new pair of roller skates and he has a brand new key. I think that you should get together and find out what will be.
It's got nothing to do with me at all, but I think that you two can settle all of the world's problems together. You should meet each other on harmony.com . Your kids will have a 400 IQ.
#176659 May 17, 2013
rabbee: are you sure, you are even interested? Adam is Two in ONE Flesh, Who G-D has put to death and returned as two separate male and female. what don't you understand about G-D Made HIM HE/SHE G-D Made Then. i thought you all knew this story of G-D, splitting The Adam.
and you do not even know about Seetra HaArcha, TheSerapheem Who guards their way back to TheTree of Life(TheTorah)? i should not have to tell, any of you experts this. you should know, this story from G-D. this happens, three or four times, every grandmother's Torot Set. while TheHisSon adam, is still looking for a true mate. only to be returned, to discover none of you and your grandmother have been true.
just what day and hour do you think this is, here in TheTorah again? do you even realize your only, about a thousand years away from Parashas Noach again? and whether you accept it or not, It's Prophesized - destined to happen now. no power on earth, can prevent this from happening now. all the lies of this world, are a lot more costly than you all like to think.
#176660 May 17, 2013
Thanks Mr Boswell. Remember that old Who song from the 70s?
"Doctor Jimmie and mister Jim
When I'm pilled you don't notice him,
He only comes out when I drink my gin."
#176661 May 17, 2013
Sure I'm interested. I asked you for the verses that tell us of the second coming of Adam. This is the last time that I will ask you.
#176662 May 17, 2013
rabbee: nah! adam was not blaming the woman there. he was just verifying, what G-D had previously said to him. about should the woman chaooah, not do. and adam never even came close, to the worship halooseefer to commit sodomy. and eden does not mean pleasure, it means sill or threshold. and you have got some, mentally warped fantasy ideas about me.
and i think, you really need to try and verify that name eve, in a Real Authentic Torah Scroll. cause it is obvious, you are not going to listen to me. that the fake name eve, is not in there. i don't think you will, cause it would ruin your good hair day. but you, really ought to.
#176663 May 17, 2013
rabbee: no! i, don't think so. i have more! than enough problems, without some one her. susan makes sarah, look like an Angel.
#176664 May 17, 2013
rabbee: well your immediate previous post, says otherwise. makes it sound, like your deliberately, trying to piss me off so i won't want to cooperate with you.
i tell you what, you read TheActual Torah Scroll. which i doubt your laziness will, cause it is obvious all along. with your mocking and scoffing attitude, that you are determined to not want to understand any way. the subject of G-D, is not a source of humor to me.
no matter what i give to you from TheTorah, your going to only declare it is not proof to you. because you don't know, anything about TheTorah. and still you try to project yourself as some kind of expert of scripture.
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
#176665 May 17, 2013
Proofs that Gospel of Barnabas is 15th Century forgery- Part-6
We find it highly suspicious and wrong to read that the Torah was written by an Ismaelite (Chapter 192).
1. Nowhere is Chapter 192 of GOB it is written that an Ishmaelite wrote the Boom of Torah. I am surprised from where you got this baseless allegation.
2. And by the way, how does it prove that GOB is 15th Century Forgery?
“Most suspicious of course, is any mentioning of the name of Mohammed.(In Chapters 44, 54, 112, 97 and 163, etc.) It is particularly suspicious, since all the other evidence points to the fact that the whole of the G.O.B is a Medieval forgery.“
1. The mention of name Mohammad in GOB is really strange, whereas in Quran it says that Jesus mentioned the name Ahmad and not Mohammad. However the name Ahmad is not found in GOB.
2. This could be the work of translator, who seeing so much similarities in GOB description of Messenger of God, matching so much with Prophet Mohammad put his name.
3. It is certain that Barnabas did not use the Arabic word Mohammad in his original manuscript. Translators later added the word while translating. Such examples are also many in both OT and NT books where the names have also been translated when translating manuscripts form one to another language. Pericyltos of John became Comforter and now Counselor in English Bibles. John might never heard of words like Comforter or Counselor in his life time!!
In Chapter 39 Adam sees bright writing and the content is none other than the Kalimah. There is only one God" and "Mohammed is the Messenger of God."
1. These are also the work of copyists and translators.
2. Instances where the words on margins have been added into the texts by copyists are not that rare.
3. It shows that copies of GOB we have today was edited somewhere id Spain where Muslims ruled for 700 odd years and some one added those explanatory notes in the margin which were inserted into main text by some one.
4. Both Jews and Christians use such words to explain similar problems found in their own books, then why should we single it out GOB as forgery and not other books?
#176666 May 17, 2013
oh yes there were prophets AFTER Jesus,
Paul: "God has set in the church: first apostles, second prophets..."
Acts: "In the church of Antioch there were certain prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon, Lucius, Manaen and SAUL"
#176667 May 17, 2013
I did not consult with any human being (Gal 1:16) I was brought up to the 3rd Heaven (2Cor 12:2)
I did not receive from man but through revelation (Gal 1:12) which in other generations was not made known as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets (Eph 3:5)
here Paul was claiming prophethood for himself
a better prophet than Moses, to whom the revelation "was not made known"
Since: Mar 08
#176668 May 17, 2013
Excellent! Glad you informed the clueless fool.
If you had not clarified, he would have said, "Jesus left behind Mark, Matthew, Luke and John."
Since: Mar 08
#176669 May 17, 2013
Excellent questions, HughBe.
Have a nice weekend, dear friend.
#176670 May 18, 2013
Quran chapter 53. Surah An-Najm (The Star)
1. By the star when it goes down,(or vanishes).
2. Your companion (Muhammad ) has neither gone astray nor has erred.
3. Nor does he speak of (his own) desire.
4. It is only an Inspiration that is inspired.
5. He has been taught (this Qur'an) by one mighty in power [Jibrael (Gabriel)].
6. Dhu Mirrah (free from any defect in body and mind), Fastawa [then he (Jibrael - Gabriel) rose and became stable].[Tafsir At-Tabari].
7. While he [Jibrael (Gabriel)] was in the highest part of the horizon,
8. Then he [Jibrael (Gabriel)] approached and came closer,
9. And was at a distance of two bows' length or (even) nearer,
10. So did (Allah) convey the Inspiration to His slave [Muhammad through Jibrael (Gabriel)].
11. The (Prophet's) heart lied not (in seeing) what he (Muhammad ) saw.
12. Will you then dispute with him (Muhammad ) about what he saw [during the Mi'raj:(Ascent of the Prophet over the seven heavens)].
13. And indeed he (Muhammad ) saw him [Jibrael (Gabriel)] at a second descent (i.e. another time).
14. Near Sidrat-ul-Muntaha [lote-tree of the utmost boundary (beyond which none can pass)],
15. Near it is the Paradise of Abode.
16. When that covered the lote-tree which did cover it!
17. The sight (of Prophet Muhammad ) turned not aside (right or left), nor it transgressed beyond (the) limit (ordained for it).
18. Indeed he (Muhammad ) did see, of the Greatest Signs, of his Lord (Allah).
19. Have you then considered Al-Lat, and Al-'Uzza (two idols of the pagan Arabs)
20. And Manat (another idol of the pagan Arabs), the other third?
21. Is it for you the males and for Him the females?
22. That indeed is a division most unfair!
23. They are but names which you have named, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire, whereas there has surely come to them the Guidance from their Lord!
24. Or shall man have what he wishes?
25. But to Allah belongs the last (Hereafter) and the first (the world).
26. And there are many angels in the heavens, whose intercession will avail nothing except after Allah has given leave for whom He wills and pleases.
27. Verily, those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names.
28. While they have no knowledge thereof. They follow but a guess, and verily, guess is no substitute for the truth.
29. Therefore withdraw (O Muhammad ) from him who turns away from Our Reminder (this Qur'an) and desires nothing but the life of this world.
30. That is what they could reach of knowledge. Verily, your Lord it is He Who knows best him who goes astray from His Path, and He knows best him who receives guidance.
31. And to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, that He may requite those who do evil with that which they have done (i.e. punish them in Hell), and reward those who do good,with what is best (i.e. Paradise).
32.Those who avoid great sins (see the Qur'an, Verses: 6:152,153) and Al-Fawahish (illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) except the small faults, verily, your Lord is of vast forgiveness. He knows you well when He created you from the earth (Adam), and when you were fetuses in your mothers' wombs. So ascribe not purity to yourselves. He knows best him who fears Allah and keep his duty to Him [i.e. those who are Al-Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2)].
33.Did you (O Muhammad ) observe him who turned away (from Islam).
34.And gave a little, then stopped (giving)?
35.Is with him the knowledge of the unseen so that he sees?
36.Or is he not informed with what is in the Pages (Scripture) of Musa (Moses),
37. And of Ibrahim (Abraham) who fulfilled (or conveyed) all that (what Allah ordered him to do or convey),
38.That no burdened person (with sins) shall bear the burden (sins) of another.
39.And that man can have nothing but what he does (good or bad),
40.And that his deeds will be seen,
Add your comments below
|On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Discovered (Feb '13)||Jan 25||Sambool Khan||14|
|Province set to buy Grace Islet; ends First Nat...||Jan 21||Bob||1|
|Prehistoric sex toys are kind of hard to look at||Jan 13||texastwostep||1|
|10 World's Oldest Things From Armenia||Jan 12||Mary joe||42|
|Archaeology: New technologies reveal hidden sec...||Jan 11||kirann||1|
|Ancient mummy prepared for public exhibition af...||Jan 8||lol||2|
|Scientists Discover Ancient 'Magical' Amulet Wi...||Jan 7||greek||9|
Find what you want!
Search Archaeology Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC