Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256264 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176243 May 15, 2013
NEWTON'S FIRST LAW OF MOTION:

"If the vector sum of all the forces acting on a body is zero then and only then the particle remains unaccelerated (i.e., it remains at rest or moves with constant velocity."

If the sum of all the forces on a given particle is F and its acceleration is a, then, we say:

a = 0 if and only if F = 0.

So, if the sum of the forces acting on a particle is known to be zero, we can be sure that the particle is unaccelerated, or if we know that a particle is unaccelerated, we can be sure that the sum of the forces acting on the particle is zero.

However, the concept of rest, motion or acceleration is meaningful only when a frame of reference is specified.

Let's probe this concept deeper:

Explanation follows.
Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#176244 May 15, 2013
who="the profit"]Can we stop with the Physics now and get back to religion? Geez, Joel, you really got hurt by my comment, didn't you. If it makes you happy, you know "some" things about Physics. Does that make you happy now? I'm not the one who claimed to know all about it in the first place, you were and you didn't even name Newton's first law of motion and that is something that anybody with a Physics 101 education recognizes and can name right away.

Snow wrote:
The snowflakes falling on us, millions and millions, causing fun for some and trouble for others!
Did you notice the shape of the snow crystals?
They are fantastic in form and all are different even when the main structure is similar. Just look it up for pictures. What forms these crystals?
It is just the vapor in the air, low temperature and the atomic structures of water. This is how things just happen by itself under the laws of nature!
It is a picture on how even life just happened as a result of some accidental structure
Snow.

Mengal
Dear Snow, You are right, that is what I am saying, that structure and material is same than why different result. Snow in the beginning was water and in the end also finish as water, But what about the structure of other material or chemicals they why in different shapes in different characteristics exists and further plays different roles Just look towards the suns heat its generating it self so as blasts atoms explosions, a living entity. Consider the sea what wonderful law applicable to it, or how living like an intelligent entity. Where it rolled it in the mornings, and how perfectly in the same hours colliding to the shore unrest? From where you brought the word Nature and what is it, Alas-where your mind sticks. Please raise your self above of the same and do think a role of creator. Take a copy of Quran particularly of Islamic university of Pakistan. I have seen translation of Quran by pickthal who I think have not come near the original meaning of Quran. Though he has honestly tried and he himself latter on accepted Islam. But real meaning only appear you when you find a correct English translation. Actually I am of opinion that English language is unable to bring the original hidden meaning, it only possible when you know some Arabic.
Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#176245 May 15, 2013
Who Snow,
Humans are limited by their senses, what we see, hear and feel might not be the truth; it is much more an image of reality constructed by our brain.
We may express it stronger; reality is not at all what we believe to see.
Many tests have been done on how we experience things and how things really are.
We all see things differently according to age sex or cultural background.
And more than that; our memory gives us the impression that things are connected in some mysterious way, a unity of some plan that goes on for ever.
But in reality we are living at this moment, like on the bottom line of the past.
Some people who have lost their memory experience that.
What the future might bring is just an image created by our brain supported by our memory.
Religions are a picture of mind, created by our mind and works only within the frames of our mind!
And the reality of the world is the same whatever pictures created by our brain.
Nature and reality goes on independently and in its own ways.
Accepting this fact, and most important; living a life in peace and harmony with all fellow men brings peace of mind.
Many religions failed to do so for generations and generations.

Mengal, dear snow you think wrong.
Dear it appears that you are a good nature person, Which is a gift from creator and God further bestow you sense of understanding and logic, dear Snow in fact the logic has misled you from grasping the real truth, Your logic, made you busy to know the characters of things, how mind works images how appear, mater how exist and things how work. what ever you see and observe and than know their way of working than you make your assessments, As your logic deduct one thing that these things are product of Nature, Whether you ever thought that what is nature it self and from where this power came with nature to give certain role to certain bodies different one, and nature how bestowed intelligentsias to different creatures, Question is this, whether the said nature to whom you keep certain idea is not the servant of Creator.? Who, people called their Lord and whether the master of nature i.e. Allah wants to do certain things for which he gave you particular mind to make certain images. The reality is this that the various kind of different characteristics could not come differently in thousands of different species in different ways,, This is the purposeful creation and you only absorbed to learn or know their way of working but for get that creator who sent guidance through your own brothers called Messenger.
Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#176246 May 15, 2013
Who-Snow
Your post #5148 contains a lot of questions about life and death. This is a question that has been repeated in many religions.The cults in ancient Egypt were extremely concerned about it and most probably all the Abrahamic based religions got much from that source.Well so much of that time and their way of thinking.The life of every human or animal for that sake goes through life periods and ends with death.
Our time is limited and some are scared by it and some not so. Young people are hungry for life and most want to live for ever, life is so very interesting and precious and the energy of the young body and mind is strong. Then they will encounter the difficulties of life, and they will mostly fulfill the main purpose of life; bring forward the new generations. Our Children will continue our lives with a new and fresh, unpolluted mind and body.
When we are older life is not so important any more, many will see the end as liberation from a worn out body and mind. They will be liberated from everything in the end, bringing all the bad things with them out in no existence; they will be free for ever, like in a heaven! There is nothing more than that, no boring everlasting afterlife!
Our life goes on with the young ones as exciting and new and clean from all the trash that we are bringing with us out! It is so simple and perfect, only the stupid people can’t get it!
Nevertheless don’t miss to live a good life now before it is too late!!.

Who-Mengal. Snow you are thinking perfectly right according to your own knowledge and belief, However Your thinking based on your own wish and like while you does not accept and does not understand like that child who loves certain colour for painting his class room, he does not understand that teacher why dislike painting the class room as green or blue. And why insisting teacher for painting class room as white. He does not fully know that painting class room in dark color is harmful for eye sight. So you again insisting on his own reason which has no capacity to see or look beyond this matter, you thinking like an ant who only could perceive or see only 20cm. For this ant there is no life or any world beyond 20cm. Please leave this way of thinking and get benefit of following materials
Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#176247 May 15, 2013
Who-Snow
Thank you Mengal!
Hunger and thirst is a good example!
When our body needs to have its vital needs covered there is a signal from our stomach to our brain!
We are made that way.
The same when we feel fear or loneliness or whatever it is, that is our brain telling us!
My point is that what you call the throne of God is situated within us in the same way!
It is all located in our brain and nowhere else in the universe!
The light is the fastest traveling medium we know, a God who can have contact with us could not be that far away! Even from the sun light takes 8 min. and that would be a slow communication. No wonder a lot of nonsense is allowed to go on in this world!
Well we have to face it as Jesus too could see and tell; the kingdom of God is within us!

Who- Mengal.
Dear Snow, Again your arguments are out of context, Question is not that how and in what manner we feel hunger or how stomach signals the brain and we than feel hunger , but Question is that to show the hunger which according to your argument is located in mind,Like wise Holy Quran say that God is present out of universe and is exalted on his throne after creating universe. In this regard. Now science almost has confirmed this Quranic statement that our universe came in to existence first time 13 and 14 billion year back but before that no any such material was present or existed. But this waste universe at sudden appeared first time 13 or 14 billion year back, and this fact was confirmed recently on account of Hubble telescope experiments so being it means some power was existed who moved this huge mass and than in result of Big Bang all present happened. Where after you see that every located thing works orderly and having proper programmed and intelligence which it self indicates the presence of God, But despite of the fact you accept that facts but denied the real authority, who is creature of all these mass or chemicals.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#176248 May 15, 2013
MORE ON NEWTON'S FIRST LAW:

An elevator falls down after the cable snaps.

The cabin and all the bodies fixed in the cabin like a ceiling lamp are accelerated with respect to the earth and this g is about + 9.8 m/s^2 in the downward direction.

Consider the lamp in the cabin:

The forces acting on the lamp are:

a) The gravitational force say W by the earth and

b) The electromagnetic force T (tension) by the rope.

The direction of W is downward and that of T is upward.

The net force (W - T) acts downward.

Now, measure the acceleration of the lamp from the frame of reference of the cabin - the lamp in it is at rest and the acceleration of the lamp is zero.

A person say A inside the lift uses Newton's First Law to conclude that the sum of the forces acting on the particle is 0,

i.e., W - T = 0, or W = T

If we measure the acceleration from the ground frame outside the falling lift, the lamp in the lift has an acceleration of 9.8 m/s^2.

Thus, a is not equal to 0.

A person say B who measured this acceleration concludes from Newton's First Law that the sum of the forces is not 0.

Thus, W - T is not equal to 0.

Or, W is not equal to T.

Now, both A and B cannot be simultaneously correct as W and T can be either equal or unequal.

So, one of the frames is bad and as such one should not apply the first law in that frame.

There are some frames of reference in which Newton's First Law is valid.

Measure acceleration from such a valid frame and we're permitted to say that a = 0 if and only if F = 0.

But, there exist other frames in which Newton's First Law is not valid.

We may find that even if the sum of the forces is not 0, the acceleration is still 0.

Or, we discover that the sum of the forces is 0, yet the particle is accelerated.

So, the validity of Newton's First Law depends on the frame of reference from which the observer measures the state of rest, motion and acceleration of the particle.

Thus, a frame of reference in which Newton's First Law is valid is called an inertial frame of reference.

A frame of reference in which Newton's First Law is invalid is called a non-inertial frame of reference.

NOTE: The First Law is also the law of inertia of which we say there are 2 kinds - inertia of rest and inertia of motion.

Ok, then.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176249 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>
Verses please?
<quoted text>
Why would anybody even take it that way? I didn't. I just took it as a stupid game and it still is where you write to yourself or perhaps your other personality. How many do you have?
<quoted text>
I'm playing no mind control game at all, but perhaps you might be. Ever hear of the Psychology term "projection"? I merely state points and substantiate them with scriptures. What else can any reasonable person do?
<quoted text>
How dare you speak for God. Nut job.
<quoted text>
You mean the one you used to see. I wish you would go back because obviously your therapy is not complete.
<quoted text>
How about if I merely ask the other person to make sense and stop typing in cryptic ways and just come out and say exactly what is on his mind and back his theories up by quoting actual scriptures? Is that too much to ask?
rabbee: what you want me to post that, from out of TheTorah again? so you can prove, your not about to read it. more or less, actually understand what is really being said. and to someone, who does not even know or want to know, what the word rabbee means. and i certainly hope you not asking for chapter and verse numbers that don't exist in TheTorah Scroll.
gee isn't it funny how alleged as people, can listen to liars all day long. but when it comes to the real truth of G-D, they instantly acquire add.
and if you are not being really true to G-D, then you are at least attempting some sort of brainwashing technique.
and i have only appeared as one personality on this message board. so why are you attempting, to project something else? nor do i use, multiple id's to even suspect that.
and my becoming TheWord of G-D here on earth, was not my idea. and it even tells you this, in TheLittle Book of Bereesheees from the last seven day Torot time. i had totally different plans for my life, than what G-D wanted from me. though i even waited for this woman, until i was 24 years old. before choosing the fruit of another mate of my own liking. in which i was unaware, that the woman had already done this.
and i have forgot more about psychiatry, than most psychiatrist learn. the father of the family i was in, had a phd in psychiatry. and the last thing, anyone needs. is for someone to convince them how to lie in their acceptable fashion in the world.
and you have already forgotten, actual scripture from Bereesheees i have already posted. and are you one of those alleged students, who expects to know in 1 second. what it took, your professor 12 years to learn? people have all, the patience in the world for more lies. but have no patience at all, for what is really true from G-D.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#176250 May 15, 2013
Who is Allah?
Muslims believe that there can only be ONE God.
This God is NOT a creation but the creator.
This God is eternal and unique
There is NOTHING that we know is like God.

This God does not do the dividing and dying act!
polo

London, UK

#176251 May 15, 2013
In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.
Quran 4:171

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. Quran 5:72

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment. Quran 5:73

So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Quran 5:74

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded. Quran 5:75

Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?" Quran 5:76

Say, "O People of the Scripture, do not exceed limits in your religion beyond the truth and do not follow the inclinations of a people who had gone astray before and misled many and have strayed from the soundness of the way." Quran 5:77

Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed. Quran 5:78

Read The Last & Final Testament Of God On Line With An Open Mind

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T ...
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#176252 May 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
MORE ON NEWTON'S FIRST LAW:
An elevator falls down after the cable snaps.
The cabin and all the bodies fixed in the cabin like a ceiling lamp are accelerated with respect to the earth and this g is about + 9.8 m/s^2 in the downward direction.
Consider the lamp in the cabin:
The forces acting on the lamp are:
a) The gravitational force say W by the earth and
b) The electromagnetic force T (tension) by the rope.
The direction of W is downward and that of T is upward.
The net force (W - T) acts downward.
Now, measure the acceleration of the lamp from the frame of reference of the cabin - the lamp in it is at rest and the acceleration of the lamp is zero.
A person say A inside the lift uses Newton's First Law to conclude that the sum of the forces acting on the particle is 0,
i.e., W - T = 0, or W = T
If we measure the acceleration from the ground frame outside the falling lift, the lamp in the lift has an acceleration of 9.8 m/s^2.
Thus, a is not equal to 0.
A person say B who measured this acceleration concludes from Newton's First Law that the sum of the forces is not 0.
Thus, W - T is not equal to 0.
Or, W is not equal to T.
Now, both A and B cannot be simultaneously correct as W and T can be either equal or unequal.
So, one of the frames is bad and as such one should not apply the first law in that frame.
There are some frames of reference in which Newton's First Law is valid.
Measure acceleration from such a valid frame and we're permitted to say that a = 0 if and only if F = 0.
But, there exist other frames in which Newton's First Law is not valid.
We may find that even if the sum of the forces is not 0, the acceleration is still 0.
Or, we discover that the sum of the forces is 0, yet the particle is accelerated.
So, the validity of Newton's First Law depends on the frame of reference from which the observer measures the state of rest, motion and acceleration of the particle.
Thus, a frame of reference in which Newton's First Law is valid is called an inertial frame of reference.
A frame of reference in which Newton's First Law is invalid is called a non-inertial frame of reference.
NOTE: The First Law is also the law of inertia of which we say there are 2 kinds - inertia of rest and inertia of motion.
Ok, then.
Practical question...
How many died?
(smiles)
Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#176253 May 15, 2013
who="why"]if god was god then who was before him because he couldn't have just appeared from nowhere? i really need this question answered.

Mengal.

Dear why,
such like questions are answered through such questions, please tell me what is sun,How he get this heat and light, who created heat, is this sun and other stars or other material chemicals are real,how the original mass came what was before that mass which turn in to big bang, Dear if original mass comes in to existence from nowhere and you accepts this fact, than why you repeat the same question about the creator.
Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

1 min ago

who="prince"]is there any body ho tells me which religion telling the truth christian or islam then why? please i need your answer.

.Mengal

Dear prince, the religion of islam and Christianity are same and one, the difference in both religion is that the teachings of Christianity have been distorted and perverted, as Alah did not save it, because the religion of Christianity was meant for particular time and particular people, the Father in Christianity in islam Called Allah. whereas islam being last message is for all humanity and calls all people onle one and true God called Allah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176254 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly, you are correct. In fact, they are inventing suits now that allow light to bend in a certain way to allow a person to appear invisible, kind of like the Predator movie.
rabbee: well i can't say, whether they already have them or not. because i worked for a, very hush-hush secret government facility. so i can't tell, all of what i do know. and usually not disclosed, until after the enemy knows, we already have it.

i don't really, like to debate physics with joel. even though he, is so wrong that i would like to knock him on the head. but came close once, to making a slip. and revealing something, i have agreed not to. better to just let, dead dogs rot on their own. and every lie one tells, decreases ones maximum age limit. and the lies, you don't consider as lies. are the most dangerous, of all lies.

but was not surprised, by the movie predator. i knew it is possible, to be invisible. makes you wonder if someone, is leaking information to the movie industry. is it really science fiction, or is it really a science fact in a fanaticizing story way?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176255 May 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
"If the vector sum of all the forces acting on a body is zero then and only then the particle remains unaccelerated (i.e., it remains at rest or moves with constant velocity."
If the sum of all the forces on a given particle is F and its acceleration is a, then, we say:
So, if the sum of the forces acting on a particle is known to be zero, we can be sure that the particle is unaccelerated, or if we know that a particle is unaccelerated, we can be sure that the sum of the forces acting on the particle is zero.
However, the concept of rest, motion or acceleration is meaningful only when a frame of reference is specified.
Explanation follows.
rabbee: it took you all that long, to look it up on the web?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176256 May 15, 2013
Mengal wrote:
who="why"]if god was god then who was before him because he couldn't have just appeared from nowhere? i really need this question answered.
Mengal.
Dear why,
such like questions are answered through such questions, please tell me what is sun,How he get this heat and light, who created heat, is this sun and other stars or other material chemicals are real,how the original mass came what was before that mass which turn in to big bang, Dear if original mass comes in to existence from nowhere and you accepts this fact, than why you repeat the same question about the creator.
Mengal
Quetta, Pakistan
1 min ago
who="prince"]is there any body ho tells me which religion telling the truth christian or islam then why? please i need your answer.
.Mengal
Dear prince, the religion of islam and Christianity are same and one, the difference in both religion is that the teachings of Christianity have been distorted and perverted, as Alah did not save it, because the religion of Christianity was meant for particular time and particular people, the Father in Christianity in islam Called Allah. whereas islam being last message is for all humanity and calls all people onle one and true God called Allah.
rabbee: you got to be, joking right. or do you really expect, anyone in this world to tell you the truth? if you want to know, which religion is true to G-D today. have you thought, of the possibility that none of them are? and would be fortunate, to even find the little synagogue or church of very little truth. only one very small congregation, in this whole world that actually has very little truth. and that's the best, this whole world can do?

and that's like less than 0.000001%, of the whole world.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#176257 May 15, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
Who is Allah?
Muslims believe that there can only be ONE God.
This God is NOT a creation but the creator.
This God is eternal and unique
There is NOTHING that we know is like God.
This God does not do the dividing and dying act!
Muslims god is a demon from hell.
Quotes from the Qur'an and Hadith

on war, violence, infidels, and unbelievers

The terrorist element in Islam may not be shared by most Muslims but it cannot be denied it is a part of Islam and prevalent in countries that have an Islamic government. The radical fundamentalists cannot be ignored or denied as part of this religion, which influence becomes just as much social and political as it is religious. Certainly it is true that not all Muslims are terrorists, however the majority of Terrorists are Muslim.

To compare Christianity or any other religion is like apples and oranges. As Christians we do not practice the Old Testament but the teachings of the New Testament, by Christ and the apostles. so any arguments to try and castigate Christians for doing the same fail miserably.

Recently the Spokesman for the Taliban said,“Those youths who did what they did destroyed America with their airplanes they’ve done a good deed.” He went on to say “THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF YOUTH WHO LOOK FORWARD TO DEATH LIKE THE AMERICANS LOOK FORWARD TO LIVING.”

In the book of Proverbs the God that they say they obey says,“all those who love death hate me.” Just a interesting observation, how do the leaders get his followers to do what he will not.

Surah 2:256 “Let there be no compulsion in Religion.” This would be a rational position if practiced as a standard, however Muslims disallow the Bible (as well as other books of religion) in their countries and do not give people a choice. They do not want to engage in dialogue or allow freedom of choice when they are in control. To present the Bibles Gospel is tantamount to aggression, so one is labeled an infidel, and the use of force can be used to restrain him. The rest of this verse says “Truth stands out Clear from Error: whoever Rejects Evil and believes in Allah hath grasped, the most trustworthy Hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth And knoweth all things.” This verse seems to imply that those who embrace Islam willingly are accepted.

Why is it so hard for Muslim to become a Christian or join with another religion? Mohammed said,“Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.”(Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57) This command is practiced in almost all Islamic Fundamentalist countries today.

While the Qur’an says not to begin with hostilities, and Allah does not love the aggressor, it is not acceptable when Islam is refused. For it teaches not to turn away and bless but “the one who attacks you, you attack him in like manner...whoso defendeth himself after he hath suffered wrong, there is no way (blame) against them.”

Sura 26:227 “Except those who believe, work righteousness, engage much in the remembrance of God, and defend themselves only after they are unjustly attacked. And soon will the unjust assailants know what vicissitudes their affairs will take!”

They present certain verses and ignore others verses that have quite a different tone such as 3:85 “Whoever seeks other than Islam as his religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he will be with the losers”“Slay the idolators [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush.

Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the last Day…. Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah!(Sura 9:5,29,41).

Location hidden

#176258 May 15, 2013
I am sure of the meaning in the correct context pertaining to Jihad against those that reject Muhammad.

It is stupid on the part of Muslims to commit Jihad against non-Muslims and expect non-Muslims not to know the reason why Muslims are murdering non-Muslims.
It is Muslims them self that boast that all non-Muslims that reject Muhammad are guilty of transgressions against Muhammad's religion of Islam.
Muslims preach that to the face of non-Muslims that they are guilty of transgressions against the religion of Muhammad's Islam, then Muslims teach to us that lying to non-Muslims is permissible to further the cause in protecting the honoring of Muhammad.
Then on top of that Muslims shove their god Allah out in front as a shield as a protection, using Allah as an excuse, that non-Muslims are ordered by Allah in the Quran to punish non-believers of their god Allah, and his messenger Muhammad.
The Quran is full with orders given to Muhammad by their god Allah to kill those that reject Muhammad's Allah god and his messenger Muhammad.
If the consequence of all that carried out by Muslims was not the lost of life, it would be an amusing comedy unfolding right before our very eyes.
But it is an evil reality that non-Muslims are confronted with.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#176259 May 15, 2013
the profit wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only say why you might not be surprised, and God help you for pretending to speak for God. That is very, very bad.
rabbee: nah! G-D already helped me, so that i am not pretending to be with any of you pretenders of not being here in TheTorah any more.

and i take G-D much more seriously, than any of you that don't really. and there is no way, i would be doing this. if it really was not, actually true from G-D. i am not about to commit, blasphemy against G-D. just so i could look, my own good in a hallway. and finally confessing to being adam, whose wife is the great harlot of mr lizard lips, is not exactly a compliment either.

you have no idea, how personally embarrassing this all is to me.

Location hidden

#176260 May 15, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! G-D already helped me, so that i am not pretending to be with any of you pretenders of not being here in TheTorah any more.
and i take G-D much more seriously, than any of you that don't really. and there is no way, i would be doing this. if it really was not, actually true from G-D. i am not about to commit, blasphemy against G-D. just so i could look, my own good in a hallway. and finally confessing to being adam, whose wife is the great harlot of mr lizard lips, is not exactly a compliment either.
Embarrassing is not the word you should be using rabbee.
the word you should be using rabbe is "Disgrace"
For all that God created was good rabbe, but you chose to disgrace God by your own free will and disobey Gods command not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
It is you rabbee that has cursed all mankind by your disobedience to God.
the profit

Lowell, MA

#176261 May 15, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Oh for God's sake, that's the same thing that I said except for a few fancier words added.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
That's not even Newton. Are you trying to hide that you didn't even know the obvious question that anybody with Physics 101 knowledge would have recognized right away? You are a Google Physicist or else you would have named the question that I asked right away. Anybody can simply find these things on google and read them with enough effort. That's why I asked you a very simple question to test your real knowledge. It wasn't to test your Physics knowledge, it was to test whether you were merely getting your info from google or not.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Yes Joel.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Explanation follows.
Okay, fine, but remember you were the guy to claim that you know all about Physics, not me, and so far, your behavior itself lends doubt to your claim. It's not what you can google, it's your behavior itself.
the profit

Lowell, MA

#176262 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
and i take G-D much more seriously,
Then don't represent yourself as someone that God speaks to unless you want to write some true things of wisdom or perhaps act out a few miracles. So far, I see neither of these from you. Forget about even the miracles, there is no wisdom that comes from you at all.
<quoted text>
than any of you that don't really. and there is no way, i would be doing this. if it really was not, actually true from G-D.
Sure there is some way you would be doing this. It's called your own personal delusions. It happens all of the time.
<quoted text>
i am not about to commit, blasphemy against G-D.
Sure. not that YOU know of. I'm sure you believe everything you say.
<quoted text>
just so i could look, my own good in a hallway. and finally confessing to being adam, whose wife is the great harlot of mr lizard lips, is not exactly a compliment either.
Look, I told you this before, just back up your ideas with scriptures, but you never do. Therefore they are to be looked at as merely your own inventions.
<quoted text>
Why should I care? You don't have to write in an embarrassing fashion. You could give ideas that might be embarrassing, but you don't have to write them in an embarrassing fashion. So thus far, I have to assume that you can't stop writing in an embarrassing fashion because you don't know how to do that and don't even know the right way to write.

BTW, I asked you this before, and I didn't see where you answered. Was your son ever involved in a fatal car accident and he said he was saved by a giant white hand that lifted him away from his sure death? Did you ever sell a brilliant idea to the government way back when?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News India is on the hunt for 24 - untraceable' hist... Jan 15 Archaeonaut 1
Meteorite Uses Since Ancient Times Jan 3 John 1
King Tut's Dagger was Made From a Meteorite Jan 3 John 1
Grid Gardens Dec '17 kingoftheamericas 2
News Saudi prince throws his weight behind archaeology Nov '17 LUKE 2
Protuberances on ancient stonework as a global ... Nov '17 cecelia hall 1
News Team excavates sod house near Iqaluit, with sit... Nov '17 Time Change Weekend 1
More from around the web