Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230633 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#175151 May 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true, Buford. Our dear Prophet killed no one. He did not even carry a sword.
Your 'god's' case was different. He was not a leader and did not face fierce pagan tribes.
If your 'god' or your 'son of god' had been sent to pagan Arabs, he would have lost his head on the first day.
You state:
That is not true, Buford. Our dear Prophet killed no one. He did not even carry a sword.
If true, why do Muhammad's followers in certain countries promote stonings, beheadings, amputations, whippings, etc. when this would be against the prophet's teaching?
United States: A Muslim man slaughtered two Coptic Christians in New Jersey. Although authorities believe that "the defendant was ruthless and calculating in the manner in which he carried out the killings and attempted to prevent identification of the victims by cutting off their heads and hands before burying their bodies," it is relevant to note that Koran 8:12 records Allah saying, "I will cast terror into the hearts of infidels, so strike [them] upon the necks [behead them] and strike from them every fingertip." Moreover, as one report puts it, "Privately some wonder if it had something to do with the victims'[Christian] religion."
Why do Muslims go crazy like that if Muhammad did not do such killings himself?

Location hidden

#175152 May 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. The Manuscripts themselves are the proofs!! If we find discrepancies and errors and mistakes in manuscripts, whom we are going to accuse for these shortcomings?
I did not see any "eyewitness" testimony being mentioned is any OT or NT books , did you?
02. So according to you if some manuscript says "there are More than On God, then it is a forgery, otherwise every other things go"? What type of logic is it?
And your saying that these manuscripts are "Almost Perfectly identical" is a masterpiece of deception!!
I say there are "Not two ancient manuscripts who are exact copy of each other"!!
03. Again you are making a wrong claim, that if any book teaches more than one God, only then it is a forgery.
Do you know what is the definition of forgery?
04. In which Gospel there is a statement that this is "eye witness account"? You are making claims which the writers did not make themselves.
How come Luke and Mark are eyewitness of what jesus did or said?
You have a very wrong concept of forgery and what is called forgery.
Let me quote to you a Quranic verse on what is a forgery:
'Then Woe to be those who write books from their own hands and say "this is from God"…."
This is a forgery and corrupting the text, removing or adding some words or phrases in original manuscript is also a forgery.
To recite a verse and willfully play with "words during recitation" to convey different meaning is also a forgery.
Why do Muhammad's followers in certain countries promote stonings, beheadings, amputations, whippings, etc. when this would be against the prophet's teaching?

United States: A Muslim man slaughtered two Coptic Christians in New Jersey. Although authorities believe that "the defendant was ruthless and calculating in the manner in which he carried out the killings and attempted to prevent identification of the victims by cutting off their heads and hands before burying their bodies," it is relevant to note that Koran 8:12 records Allah saying, "I will cast terror into the hearts of infidels, so strike [them] upon the necks [behead them] and strike from them every fingertip." Moreover, as one report puts it, "Privately some wonder if it had something to do with the victims'[Christian] religion."

"it is relevant to note that Koran 8:12 records Allah saying, "I will cast terror into the hearts of infidels, so strike [them] upon the necks [behead them] and strike from them every fingertip."

Why did Muhammad accept that ungodly revelation from Gabriel MUQ?

Location hidden

#175153 May 7, 2013
The Immoral Reputation of Ahnaf and its Impact on Mohammed

Their immoral behavior is seen in their poems, such as the poem composed by Waraqa Bin Naufal, one of the four founders of the group. He boasted of his own experience raping a girl in her home and enjoying sex with her.

In his poem he encourages others to enjoy experiences like this.[xxxvi][36] Waraqa's immoral ideas left a special impact on Mohammed, who learned under him.

When Waraqa died, the biographers of Mohammed said the “inspiration cooled down or languished.”[xxxvii][37] Because of this, Mohammed wanted to throw himself many times from a mountain.

The narrators are in disagreement about the duration of such period in which he tried to kill himself; some claimed it was forty days, others say it was three years.[xxxviii][38]

It took time before Mohammed found other resources for his verses.

Many Kuhhan of the Jinn religion of Arabia were part of the Ahnaf group. The Ahnaf used to have rhymed prose like the Kuhhan of the Jinn-devils of Arabia.[xxxix][39] They used to have relationships with the Jinn-devils, and they claimed that those devils were useful helpers and agents.

Among the leaders of Ahnaf, who was in closest communication with the Jinn-devils, was Ummia bin Abi al-Salt, the maternal cousin of Mohammed.

The devil used to teach him religious things, such as: " Bismika allahumma," which means: "in your name Allah are they." [xl][40]

It is clear the Devils in Arabia were training the group of Ahnaf to face and challenge Christianity, which spread in Arabia during the sixth century. Later, Mohammed adopted the same term.

The Ahnaf replaced the angels with the Jinn as useful agents, claiming that Solomon and other prophets of the Bible had Jinn–devils in their service.

They claimed this to justify their occult relationships with the devils, like Ummia, who used to have relationships with the Jinn-devils.

[xli][41] Mohammed followed the same path, organized occultic rituals with the Jinn, boasting of such relationships, under the excuse that the Jinn-devils had become Muslims. In the Qur’an, Mohammed later copied the teachings of the Ahnaf that even Solomon had Jinn-devils in his service.

The study of the family in which Mohammed was born and raised up, shows that it was a family dedicated to occultism and relationships to the Jinn-devils. Many family members were involved in the leadership of the Jinn religion of Arabia as Kuhhans, or mediums of the Jinn- devils.

We do not affirm this through mere guessing or conjecture, but by depending on the Islamic sources, upon which Muslims depend, in establishing the true history of Mohammed; such as Ibn Hisham and other important historical scholars who narrated the life of Mohammed.

The involvement of Mohammed’s family in Arabian occultism explains Mohammed’s close relationship with the Jinn-devils; despite the fact that he tried to justify such occultic relationships with the excuse that the Jinn-devils had became Muslims.

Muslims are in need of the true divine guide, that is the Bible, in order to discern the truth and not remain in this eternal trap with which the Arabian Jinn religion so forcefully imprisons the souls of so many until this day. The Bible absolutely prohibits any relationships with Jinn-devils.

In the Old Testament, the Bible orders that persons who are in contact with Jinn –devils, or persons who practice and cast spells, to be stoned to death.

How, then, can a Holy God, who abhors occult practices like what the family of Mohammed and Mohammed himself practiced chose a prophet from among them?

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175154 May 7, 2013
INSIGHTS ON THE PHYSICO-VITAL CONSCIOUSNESS-FORCE:

1) The life-force is an aspect of the vital consciousness-force.

2) When the life-force with its pentuple currents infuses the physical plane, it is known as the physico-vital.

3) The physico-vital force animates the physical energies and it also enlivens matter and works the organ systems. It's not surprising to know that there exist 5 fundamental physical forces - electrical, magnetic, gravitation, strong nuclear force and weak nuclear force. So, it's evident that the 5 life-force currents animate the 5 fundamental physical forces in nature.

4) When the physico-vital vibrations get into a state of disorder or when they begin vibrating in an irregular fashion, the result is diseases and when the physico-vital force permanently quits the body the condition is known as death.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#175155 May 7, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it is not my falt, if you cannot accept me as an actual eye wittness - to confirm IT is all true.
i was standing there, when G-D came to visit with me. and was too nieve, to know it. it was not until just before the second visit, that i realized WHO THEY Were.
when i heard G-D, coming to see me. and your damn right, i got scared. cause this in not like, being called to the principals office. not to mention the complications this caused, the son from a family with an athiest father.
how can you expect me, to live a normal life as this world knows. when G-D commanded all this weird stuff, to happen all around me. your damn right i am not normal, according to this worlds antiG-D standards.
it is not my falt, that G-D would not leave me alone. this is not my falt, G-D made me do it. i wanted to be more like, einstein or tesla, with my well over 200 iq. and you see how well, that worked out. when G-D tells you, your going to do somthing THEIR Way, your going to do it. and i don't care, who you think you are or are not.
Anyone can say to have been this or that or to have been eyewitness of what god did. But none has brought any proof. You said it was written in the Torah, but when you brought the piece the verse didn't prove what you said, as I showed you in the other post.

Have you an IQ of over 200? Was it measured to you when you were child?

Location hidden

#175156 May 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only accuse me of building bridges here.
As for Shamma and the likes, I write against them and the Church.
Boy! You still can't understand me.
I can accuse you to build bridges of hypocrisy with the Jews.

It's useless discuss with Shamma about religion as it's useless discuss with you about religion. It's funny and ridiculous that you and Shamma discuss about religion. Both of you are stubborn, use low logic and will never change your mind about your god, holy book and religion.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#175157 May 7, 2013
HOW DOES THE PHYSICO-VITAL FORCE VIVIFY THE BODY?

1) The physico-vital force has a rapid in and out motion which can be compared to a fast-moving sewing needle that moves in and out of the fabric in quick succession as it stitches.

2) The physico-vital force, with its pentuple currents, runs in and out of cells and tissues at a tremendous speed and in doing so it creates a fast-moving peristaltic wave in the medium it infuses and this is what causes the infused medium to get vivified and with this animation in place the indwelling mental consciousness gets in to a state of greater awareness and this accounts for the domination of the mental being (human being) over all other sentient species.

Location hidden

#175158 May 7, 2013
JOEL wrote:
INSIGHTS ON THE PHYSICO-VITAL CONSCIOUSNESS-FORCE:
1) The life-force is an aspect of the vital consciousness-force.
2) When the life-force with its pentuple currents infuses the physical plane, it is known as the physico-vital.
3) The physico-vital force animates the physical energies and it also enlivens matter and works the organ systems. It's not surprising to know that there exist 5 fundamental physical forces - electrical, magnetic, gravitation, strong nuclear force and weak nuclear force. So, it's evident that the 5 life-force currents animate the 5 fundamental physical forces in nature.
4) When the physico-vital vibrations get into a state of disorder or when they begin vibrating in an irregular fashion, the result is diseases and when the physico-vital force permanently quits the body the condition is known as death.
Is this what you are talking about Joe?

Location hidden

#175159 May 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Bro.
Actually Stefano's problem is that he butts in, where he is not supposed to.
How can I call the Jews 'Kafirs', when they believe in one God?
Did I say you call Jews Kafirs? You must be desperate to invent things out of nothing to search the approval of another person.

BTW Quran 9:29 made it clear, Muslims fought also against Jews if they don't adopt the religion of truth and don't pay a tax willingly.

Do me a favour don't lick Jewish asses here when Allah, Muhammad, Quran and Islam have already stated their position on that matter.
truth

Perth, Australia

#175160 May 7, 2013
you not have me at all..i am not care what yew say..because everyone who say they are jew..they are not yew..no
as well every jew not believe in Jesus Christ no..
they reject him..

What i care that ordinary Jewish people have rights for existence?

please tell me about box in mecca..be bless day when muslim people relize what is there..very usfull geometric destruction..did i go destroy muslim..no no no

but not to wish..
weapons like never before exist..people going pay heavy price because of that..i don't spend any money produce any weapons..no..don't blame me!!!

'your law is not my law'..
Real Creator left law in space as well time.
time=o'clock
60 second
60 minutes
24 hour
144 000 Jesus army very faithful..
see

koris me koris
al' znam da me volis
i kad me notorious koris..
by
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#175161 May 7, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say you call Jews Kafirs? You must be desperate to invent things out of nothing to search the approval of another person.
I am sorry to say that you are really an idiot and an ignorant fool.

Did I write that post to you? It was addressed to Alex, Fool!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#175162 May 7, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
BTW Quran 9:29 made it clear, Muslims fought also against Jews if they don't adopt the religion of truth and don't pay a tax willingly.

Do me a favour don't lick Jewish asses here when Allah, Muhammad, Quran and Islam have already stated their position on that matter.
Do you even understand what 9:29 says? Where does it talk about fighting against Jews, fool?

If you don't understand, ask me and I will translate it myself for you. And by the way, did you read and understand all the verses from 9:1 to 9:28? I am sure, you did not.

Muslims in Medinah did fight with the Jews of Medinah, because they had joined forces with pagan Meccans, who were out to destroy the Prophet and Islam. That is nothing new. Were the Muslims fighting with all the Jews in the region?

Why do you lick polemic Christian asses here by butting in foolishly to defend Christianity? I have noticed that you always butt in with your silly and absurd posts, when you see Christian polemicists unable to answer anything?
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#175163 May 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, he didn't have the guts to do it himself, he just had everybody else do it for him. Even when he wanted that poet assassinated, he had his henchmen do it for him, and he even explicitly gave them permission to lie to the guy to pull it off. And according to the hadith, he was a generous man and they exploited his generosity to bait him in.

BUKHARI VOLUME 5,#369
"Narrated Jabir Abdullah: "Allah's messenger said "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His apostle?" Thereupon Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's messenger! Would you like that I kill him?" The prophet said, "Yes". Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka'b). The prophet said, "You may say it."

Maslama went to Ka'b and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad) demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat)[taxes] from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Ka'b said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." Ka'b said, "Yes, but you should mortgage something to me." Maslama and his companion said, What do you want?" Ka'b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the Arabs?" Ka'b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so and so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you."

Maslama and his companion promised Ka'b that Maslama would return to him. He came to Ka'b at night along with Ka'b's foster brother, Abu Naila. Ka'b invited them to come into his fort and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Ka'b replied, None but Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Naila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if blood is dropping from him." Ka'b said, "They are none by my brother Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed.

Maslama went with two men. So Maslama went in together with two men, and said to them, "When Ka'b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strike him. I will let you smell his head."

Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Maslama said, "I have never smelt a better scent than this." Ka'b replied, "I have got the best Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Maslama requested Ka'b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka'b said "yes." Maslama smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said "Yes". When Maslama got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions) "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the prophet and informed him."

Location hidden

#175164 May 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even understand what 9:29 says? Where does it talk about fighting against Jews, fool?
If you don't understand, ask me and I will translate it myself for you. And by the way, did you read and understand all the verses from 9:1 to 9:28? I am sure, you did not.
Muslims in Medinah did fight with the Jews of Medinah, because they had joined forces with pagan Meccans, who were out to destroy the Prophet and Islam. That is nothing new. Were the Muslims fighting with all the Jews in the region?
Why do you lick polemic Christian asses here by butting in foolishly to defend Christianity? I have noticed that you always butt in with your silly and absurd posts, when you see Christian polemicists unable to answer anything?
Muhammad sold his soul to the devil.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#175165 May 7, 2013
The funniest part of this whole discussion is how this is a thread about Islam, but Muslims always turn it into a thread about Christianity. That seems to always be the Muslim technique.

Q) did you steal an apple?
A) what about all the oranges that other people steal?

That is the exact Muslim mentality. someone points out that they have a hole in their boat, and they try to fix it by trying to poke a hole in another boat.

You might laugh, but that's the exact logic, and they don't even see any problem with it, that's the worst part.

It's funny, when it comes to the Bible problems, all of the sudden they can try to be analytical, but when you point out a problem with the Quran, they get this blank stare and a "deer in the headlights" look. And they can't even see the problem with this.

I brought up the very problematic verse of Quran 69:16, and BMZ was the only one to even attempt to answer it. And he did so by using the classic, I know the Arabic excuse, and then turns around and gives his translation, and it's the same thing as the translation that I quoted, except for he tries to change 'for it will be weak', to 'as if it was weak'. And 'as if' is not even in the verse, and even if it was, it still did nothing to solve the problem of how the sky could possibly crack open unless it was a dome, roof, or canopy of some sorts just like 7t century Bedouin Arabs believed it was.

And then, the next tactic is rather than fix the hole in his boat, he tries to poke a hole in another boat as though that's going to do anything to fix the hole in his boat. So he brings out a problematic verse from the Bible to change the discussion. And when I said it is a problematic verse, he was forced to turn back to the Quran and then he shuts the blinds and pretends that he actually answered the problem and forgets that anybody even pointed out 69:16. And everybody else is supposed to forget it as well, and the discussion goes right back to Christianity on a thread about Islam.

They can be analytical, but as soon as the Quran gets challenged, they become the least reasonable and analytical people on the planet. And again, they see no problem with this. Its like they CAN'T see the problem.

And then the last part of their complete irrationality, is that they ask you where Jesus said something, and you quote it and they say that verse is corrupted. Well, the Bible itself is corrupted according to them, not just a verse or two, so why ask anybody to quote anything from it when if they get what they ask for, they will merely write it off as a corrupted.

They are the most irrational people on the planet. How could anybody possible expect to have any reasonable, rational discussion with people like this, especially when they are not even remotely capable of seeing their own irrationality.

Location hidden

#175166 May 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Braindead,

Just few observations that you have never considered in your life:

1) You were talking about me

2) You put me words in my mouth

3) This is an open forum and anyone can comment on any post.

4) If you want some privacy send a private message.

Seen your performances here, am not really sure your if your brain can elaborate those simple observations.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175167 May 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Greetings, my friend. Remember, he speaks Italian and so there is a genuine case to be made for not understanding English, at all times.

For native speakers of English I would agree with your comment but not in this case.

BMZ---How can I(BMZ) call the Jews 'Kafirs', when they believe in one God?

Stefano---Did I say you call Jews Kafirs?

Location hidden

#175168 May 7, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Prick,

Quran 9:29 is pretty much clear to anyone but yourself.

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture -[fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

So what does it say about the people of the Scripture? LOL

I don't lick Christians asses, I have criticize them as well, but there is no point to discuss with people like Shamma. You do that because you are just another hypocrite fool. I only criticize your posts because they are too dumb and liar and show in your posts all your ignorance. In few occasions I have explained to you how to answer back to your Christians, but you are too stupid to figure it out and keep making silly comments.

By the way, for example now I caught you lying about Jews being labeled Muslims for the simple fact they believe in Abraham's god. Is this that you call licking Christian asses?

How desperately dumb you can ever be?! LOL

truth

Perth, Australia

#175169 May 7, 2013
if you could find ancient books..then you will find out what Sahara have before..
under 30 line as horisontal which going cross top of africa mostly where muslim as well jew live..you will be suprice what come in my mind as well why..
then you will find out much more ..you not see my diagram when i drove over and down line..
its something exist in my mind not aloud talk or have memory..but time to time its cvrk in my mind
then forget again..only if i been put short notice on tiny papers under symbol what nobody know except me..
nk
byyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#175170 May 7, 2013
on that time as ancient not live your yew muslim or any christians remember that..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Augustine 450 1 hr Septnine 1
News UPDATED: Archaeological dig reveals remnants of... Aug 26 The Duffy Agenda ... 3
News Islamic State militants behead archaeologist in... Aug 19 flame of truth 16
News Archaeological dig on Dundas Street unearths 18... Aug 12 Rover 1
News Proof of Trump's charity giving elusive Aug 11 Giving Grief 3
News Confederate flags placed at Martin Luther King'... Jul 31 DieShadowHelix 1
News Customs officials crack down on Pakistan's mill... (Aug '12) Jul '15 mICHEAL 24
More from around the web