Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Read more: The Brussels Journal 216,629

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175107 May 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims murder to silence those that reject Muhammad as a prophet from God.
Murdering people to silence them is proof that Muhammad is a false prophet.
Muslims are stuck being the evil in the world.
They are going to have to continue to murder people to keep them silence.
Muslims are busy all over the word doing just that murdering innocent peope every day.
rabbee: innocent people??? on this planet today??? where??? your mental magic pretending innocent applied to any one, does not constitute innocense in THE EYE of G-D.

it is just another plauge being sent, where the more guilty murder the lesser guilty. i have searched this world, to find one innocent person here in TheLiving Torah. and have found you all, delusionally guilty of not being here in IT at least thrice again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#175108 May 6, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Although there is no contemporaneous account, there is a recollected account from an infallible source--G-d.
My point exactly.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175109 May 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The reason Jesus is not the Messiah is because he's dead. Heaven and Hell are the realm of the dead. Earth is the "land of the living"
rabbee: just because you use, their fake name. does not mean, i am still dead. and i can assure you, that TheProphecy in TheTorah, is precisly correct about, these twice comings of Adam. even if all of your, falsified scriptures do not agree with either G-D or TheTorah, THEY gave to Moshe.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#175110 May 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly.
However, the New Testament's non-contemporaneous account does not come from an infallible source. It relies on the recollection of people. Luke's account is 100% from other sources.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175111 May 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The NT is all hearsay and conjecture. There was no contemporaneous record of Jesus' life and what he said. The NT was written several generations after Jesus died and it is not even close to reliable.
rabbee: well so much from your, heresay and conjecture also. when not only world, you have said. has ever been true to G-D, here in TheLivingTorah.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#175112 May 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, boy!
Please give me a head-board to bang my head against.
You really do not understand anything that I write and neither do you understand sarcasm and
probing questions.
The clever ones like Shamma will not even reply. And you pass by like the EuroStar.
Shamma already think that the Jews in this thread are Muslims or quite close to it.

It's not a secret that you are trying, quite openly, to group Jews and Muslims in one side, and make your internet Jihad against Christians.

After being exposed your ignorance by picking what Islamic doctrine and Quran said, and put them at your attention, you tried to cover up everything by labeling your post as sarcastic and probe question? WTF LOL

What a prick you are.

Location hidden

#175113 May 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you can disbelieve TheTorah, that G-D is BOTH HE/SHE. but your going to have to lie, in order to disbelieve IT. even all TheTrue Names of G-D, are all HE AND SHE. no matter how, you all try to misintrepet This.
It tells you in Bereesheees, that G-D is BOTH HE And SHE. and actually gave birth to THEIR Son adam. it says G-D gave birth, to THEIR Son Adam, and even arranged for His Appointed mate to be combined with. and that Adam is only a partial score, untill They return as adam and his mate seperatly. and where you find out, if all of you, and your gramdmother have all been true to G-D here in TheTorah or not.
I wasn't talking about the gender of YHVH but the fact that Muhammad's god need a consort to have a son like if he's an earthly creauture and lacking of omnipotence faculty.

However can you quote from the Torah where exactly is reported that YHVH is both he and she?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#175114 May 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, boy!
Please give me a head-board to bang my head against.
You really do not understand anything that I write and neither do you understand sarcasm and
probing questions.
The clever ones like Shamma will not even reply. And you pass by like the EuroStar.
lol, you know when we deal with fools we need head-board,bro!
Let's make sure it is cushioned.
He knows some of his stuff but his lack of comprehension and his closet christian affiliation keep him from seeing the wood for the trees!
Salaams
Alex
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#175115 May 6, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma already think that the Jews in this thread are Muslims or quite close to it.
It's not a secret that you are trying, quite openly, to group Jews and Muslims in one side, and make your internet Jihad against Christians.
After being exposed your ignorance by picking what Islamic doctrine and Quran said, and put them at your attention, you tried to cover up everything by labeling your post as sarcastic and probe question? WTF LOL
What a prick you are.
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
BMZ actually extended friendship and respect to Eric, a fellow believer in God, by calling him a Muslim.
To us it is one of the highest forms of respect we can give a fellow human being.
When will you stop being petty and paranoid.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#175116 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: don't care how many of you, call someone else a false prophet with your being a fale profit. if it ain't true to G-D here in TheLiving Torah, then you are beaing false wittness.
when your even acting, like we are not all here in TheLiving Torah. is bearing your false wittness, to G-D and everybody. there is no command from G-D, to lie unto other as they have all lied unto you.
I will never call Yehoshooah/eisa/jesus a false prophet.
I was referring to the pagan clown known as BJ who is being worshipped by clueless gentiles.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#175118 May 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan B---There was no contemporaneous record of Jesus' life and what he said.
HughBe--- No doubt in your mind there IS "contemporaneous record"s of the life of Noah, Abraham, Moses etc. so please free to share them.
The life and times of these people was relayed to Moses from God himself. Moses wrote the Torah as dictated to him from God and there is not a more reliable eyewitness. The Torah is the word of the living God.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#175119 May 6, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The life and times of these people was relayed to Moses from God himself. Moses wrote the Torah as dictated to him from God and there is not a more reliable eyewitness. The Torah is the word of the living God.
But it's even better. Hugh reads the verses from Shemot to mean that G-d personally inscribed the entire Book of Beresheit. There is not even room for a scrivener mistake.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175120 May 6, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about the gender of YHVH but the fact that Muhammad's god need a consort to have a son like if he's an earthly creauture and lacking of omnipotence faculty.
However can you quote from the Torah where exactly is reported that YHVH is both he and she?
rabbee: what you mean you cannot find, the story of Adam in TheLittle Book of Bereesheees? but then would a direct translation, from Bereesheees in TheTorah suffice? as if i have never given, this before.

"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.

G-D blessed Them, and G-D said to Them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"

so not it does not say, that G-D created man in THEIR IMAGE and LIKENESS. as the vain, only claim with their mental magic. and the way it is actually written. claims that Their His Son adam, is created. and then given with a pre-proposed marriage partener, to fashion TheONE Adam.

it also happens to be, the definition of the twice comings of HaMosheeach. don't care what the christians call him, that is not true to what G-D has always called Him. repeating that lie too often, will only eventually make it appear as true to you in the world.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#175121 May 6, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's even better. Hugh reads the verses from Shemot to mean that G-d personally inscribed the entire Book of Beresheit. There is not even room for a scrivener mistake.
That makes sense to me Eric, Genesis is infallible and there are no contradictions or discrepancies. It gives an accurate history from Adam to Moses.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175122 May 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never call Yehoshooah/eisa/jesus a false prophet.
I was referring to the pagan clown known as BJ who is being worshipped by clueless gentiles.
rabbee: well they do not have a clue, as to whom they are really attmpting to worship. any more than you have a clue, as to whom you are rejecting from G-D.

it is not new, for G-D to give this story of the twice coming of Adam. any more than it is new, for alleged true believers to offer a false golden calf. we can't wait for Moshe, or Yeshooah to return. so let us make up, our own golden calves in the meantime.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175123 May 6, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what you think, that G-D only wrote 2 1/2 commands on each side of the stone tablets? and spent the rest of the fourty days, explaining them to Moshe? do you really propose, that Moshe was so stupid? that he had a hard time understanding, only ten commands in fourty days with G-D on a mountain. when none of you, would risk your lives, spending a half an hour with G-D.

G-D has already spent, fourty one years. actually teaching me this story of Adam to adam and his mate. even if i was not aware, of this all happening at the time. untill i finally woke up, after the second visit from G-D. and realized this is the same story, TheG-D of Only TheTorah always gives here in IT. even if the whole world and their grandmother, rejects being here in It for the third time.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#175124 May 6, 2013
yes i spent about half an hour, talking with G-D in the first visit. i did not think, it would cost me, my life in the world. but it did cost me, my worldly life as you know it for yourselves. but i have a life with G-D, with or without any of you or your grandmother.

and patricide and matricide, will drive all you little norman bates and batettes crazy.

Location hidden

#175125 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: what you mean you cannot find, the story of Adam in TheLittle Book of Bereesheees? but then would a direct translation, from Bereesheees in TheTorah suffice? as if i have never given, this before.
"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, They shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created Them.
G-D blessed Them, and G-D said to Them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
so not it does not say, that G-D created man in THEIR IMAGE and LIKENESS. as the vain, only claim with their mental magic. and the way it is actually written. claims that Their His Son adam, is created. and then given with a pre-proposed marriage partener, to fashion TheONE Adam.
it also happens to be, the definition of the twice comings of HaMosheeach. don't care what the christians call him, that is not true to what G-D has always called Him. repeating that lie too often, will only eventually make it appear as true to you in the world.
The let us, our imagine and our likeness don't prove that god is two nor it proves as if it's he and she. It only indicates a plural.

That's a clear sign of plural majestic, where a subject speaking of itself by using a plural. In semitic languages the plural majestic is common and used also by the ordinary people.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#175126 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: what you think, that G-D only wrote 2 1/2 commands on each side of the stone tablets? and spent the rest of the fourty days, explaining them to Moshe? do you really propose, that Moshe was so stupid? that he had a hard time understanding, only ten commands in fourty days with G-D on a mountain. when none of you, would risk your lives, spending a half an hour with G-D.
G-D has already spent, fourty one years. actually teaching me this story of Adam to adam and his mate. even if i was not aware, of this all happening at the time. untill i finally woke up, after the second visit from G-D. and realized this is the same story, TheG-D of Only TheTorah always gives here in IT. even if the whole world and their grandmother, rejects being here in It for the third time.
The question was not whether G-d imparted the information upon Moses, but how. Hugh believes that G-d actually produced the written copy. My position at the time was that G-d told the information to Moses who transcribed it. In my mind the verses are not at all clear on this topic, and G-d could have inscribed the information in a matter of moments rather than 10 months.

Anyway, it's irrelevant because I am accepting Hugh's interpretation as correct for the purposes of this discussion.
Alpha Centauri

Hurricane, WV

#175127 May 6, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ failed to convince his own people and was branded a False Prophet/Messiah by his own people who punched his face, kicked his ass, spat on him, stripped him NAKED and stuck him on a pole to die.
Holy Prophet Muhammed convinced his own people and billions of people on planet earth that he IS a REAL Messenger, Prophet and SLAVE of God.
But BJ the FAILED Jewish messiah candidate has ended up as a PAGAN SATAN mangod to the ignorant gentiles who are certain to enter hell.
Get used to it little boy.
Dick,

The only way that your "prophet" succeeded was by murdering his critics. It's your own bloody history. I DIDN'T INVENT IT. get used to it, DICK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Digging" the Archaeological Study Bible; Curre... (Jan '08) Thu Crazy Talk 12
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Apr 14 MUQ2 189
News Ark of the Covenant: 8 Alleged Resting Places (Oct '12) Apr 13 Polaris 60
News Dalton Historical Commission Prepares for... Apr 12 cops are psychopaths 1
News New controversy surrounds alleged 'Jesus family... Apr 11 SpaceBlues 1
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... Mar 27 SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
More from around the web