Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256266 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174989 May 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I find the word of God? Last I checked, I quoted from the New Testament. Should I be quoting from something else? Please tell me what that is.
<quoted text>
Who's fake name?
<quoted text>
You need to first solve the problem of writing proper grammar and complete sentence structures in the English language if that's the language you decide to use. So far, your grammar and sentence structure is a complete horror show.
<quoted text>
Who accused you of that? Me? Show me.
<quoted text>
Go ahead and try. You will end up the fool, not me. I can assure you of that much.
rabbee: are you just pretending, to be this ignorant? or are you just, really this ignorant.?

rabbee: TheG-D of TheTorah, here in IT does not give new testaments. THEY do not give new testament tanach's, new testament buddism, new testament quran's either, or any other this or that, new testaments.

what they all call new testaments, are from fallable men. those alleged only true new testament scripture, of christianity. have been severly compromised. from what only used to be called, "TheWay". so i have no other alternative, but to use a genuine Torah Scroll

and so big deal, the devil taught you what a complete sentence is. you obey every rule, of the devil without question. and then become overly critical, of any thing or one from G-D. and they used the same excuse, when they edited and rewrote christian scripture. because they said, it was such a mess. and did not conform to their demonic standards.

and calling me jesus christ, is just another lie that won't save any one. in this second coming, of Adam. sorry but you all could not be more wrong, about G-D or this second coming here in TheTorah. so we shall see, just who ends up looking like a fool.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174990 May 5, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
No I can't figure out who you are so why don't you just come out and say it? So far, you appear to be a mere mental patient. But if you can be more specific in what you say, maybe I'll change my mind.
rabbee: what you don't/ know any scripure? you can't even figure out who, is your grandfather adam in this story from G-D? oh let me guess - you have imagined you got out be being here in it, using only your mental magic?

with only about 7billion, mental patience on this planet. who only think, they are not here in TheOnly Story. TheG-D of Only TheTorah ever gives. and you think, being another one is of a great help to G-D'S Son Returned.

nobody really changed their minds, that last two times. G-D gave this whole story, with all of you and your grandmother of all. so you worldly mo, is not doing as well as you think.
A Circular Argument

Hurricane, WV

#174991 May 5, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to be a twisted little boy, dear master-baitor.
YOU claim that BJ is your god.
YOU also claim that Holy Prophet is Allah/God.
Both your claims are erroneous as your opinion is tainted by your inability to get your head off your own ass.
To a Muslim NO prophet is God.
We worship our CREATOR.
The Holy Prophet did NOT create us. Therefore, we NEVER worship him and it is IMPOSSIBLE for us to worship him.
As a man worshipper you have difficulty in getting to grips with such a simple concept.
Many accept Islam as their eyes, hearts and minds are open while you still believe in plucking out your offending eye thus continuing to remain blind.
Islam is Mohammadanism. Denounce him as a false prophet in Riyadh and see what happens, blind fool.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174992 May 5, 2013
JOEL wrote:
BUFORD,
I've told in the past to keep away from Rabbee.
He's evil, retarded, a liar, lacking in intelligence, uncultured, a fanatic, a satanist, deluded and possessed and please note that the adverse being possessing him is dangerous.
So, take care.
It'll be best if you ignore the brain-dead lunatic.
Stay safe.
rabbee: you are not in any position, to call any one a braindead lunatic.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#174993 May 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Do not give me a web address, post the proofs here, so every one can read and analyze and comment on it. Why are you so secretive about it?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#174994 May 5, 2013
A Circular Argument wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is Mohammadanism. Denounce him as a false prophet in Riyadh and see what happens, blind fool.
There is no word like "Mohammedanism" in Islam, Islam is in itself a complete word. Prophet Mohammad is the last and final prophet of Islam.

And why should you shout Mohammad (PBUH) is a false prophet, on the streets of Riyadh? Are you insane?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#174995 May 5, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-106

Chapter 221 Jesus’ mission to Barnabas and His Final words

Jesus turned himself to him who writes, and said: "Barnabas, see that by all means you write my gospel concerning all that has happened through my dwelling in the world. And write in a similar manner that which has befallen Judas, in order that the faithful may be undeceived, and every one may believe the truth." Then answered he who writes: "I will do so, if God wills, O Master; but I do not know what happened to Judas, for I did not see it." Jesus answered: "Here are John and Peter who saw everything, and they will tell you all that has passed." And then Jesus commanded us to call his faithful disciples [so] that they might see him. So James and John called together the seven disciples with Nicodemus and Joseph, and many others of the seventy-two, and they ate with Jesus.

The third day Jesus said: "Go to the Mount of Olives with my mother, for there I will ascend again to heaven, and you will see who shall bear me up." So they all went there except twenty-five of the seventy-two disciples, who for fear had fled to Damascus. And as they all stood in prayer, at midday Jesus came with a great multitude of angels who were praising God: and the splendour of his face made them greatly afraid and they fell with their faces to the ground. But Jesus lifted them up, comforting them, and saying: "Do not be afraid, I am your master."

And he reproved many who believed that he had died and risen again, saying: "Do you hold me and God for liars? I said to you that God has granted to me to live almost to the end of the world. Truly I say to you, I did not die; it was Judas the traitor. Beware, for Satan will make every effort to deceive you. Be my witnesses in Israel, and throughout the world, of all things that you have heard and seen."

And having said this, he prayed God for the salvation of the faithful, and the conversion of sinners and [then], his prayer ended, he embraced his mother, saying: "Peace be to you, my mother. Rest in God who created you and me." And having said this, he turned to his disciples, saying: "May God's grace and mercy be with you." Then before their eyes the four angels carried him up into heaven.

Chapter 222 Epilog

After Jesus had departed, the disciples scattered through the different parts of Israel and of the world, and the truth, hated of Satan, was persecuted, as it always is, by falsehood. For certain evil men, pretending to be disciples, preached that Jesus died and rose not again. Others preached that he really died, but rose again. Others preached, and yet preach, that Jesus is the Son of God, among whom is Paul deceived. But we - as much as I have written - we preach to those that fear God, that they may be saved in the last day of God's Judgment. Amen.

END OF THE GOSPEL

Note: It was a wonderful exercise for me to bring an abridged version of this wonderful Gospel, the true message of Jesus is clear from every word of this Gospel.- MUQ

(Unabridged)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#174996 May 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not give me a web address, post the proofs here, so every one can read and analyze and comment on it. Why are you so secretive about it?
Its the same web site I gave you in the first place that didn't seem to work before.
So I tested it our again.
The Holy Bible is a living entity.
The events happening in our world today were prophesied in the Bible and are coming true every day.

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#174997 May 5, 2013
It is wonderful when you bring something that is proven to be a fraud...

and you ignore that

but continue to post it with some kind of feeling of accomplishment.

Its ok...

We Christians deal with this kind of thing all the time.

From Muslims, Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses and others.

Gospel of __________fill in the blank) which came about conveniently to support a theory made by a false prophet, but hundreds of years after even the false prophet had died.
MUQ wrote:
Note: It was a wonderful exercise for me to bring an abridged version of this wonderful Gospel, the true message of Jesus is clear from every word of this Gospel.- MUQ
(Unabridged)

Location hidden

#174998 May 5, 2013
Messianic Prophecy: What Is It?
Messianic prophecy is the collection of over 100 predictions (a conservative estimate) in the Old Testament about the future Messiah of the Jewish people. These predictions were written by multiple authors, in numerous books, over approximately 1,000 years. Messianic Prophecy is so dramatic today, because with the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the reliability of the Septuagint version of the Old Testament (both of which have been proven to exist prior to the time Jesus walked on the earth) you can be assured that these prophecies were not “conspired” after-the-fact.

Messianic Prophecy: Fulfillment by Jesus Christ
Messianic prophecy was fulfilled by the Messiah, Jesus Christ. Although many Jews did not accept Jesus as their Messiah, many did, and they became the Jewish sect later known as the Christians. Christianity, based in dramatic part on the fulfillment of historical prophecy, spread rapidly throughout the Roman Empire of the 1st Century. Examine the prophecies yourself, and calculate the probability of one man fulfilling just a handful of the most specific ones, and you’ll be amazed.

“Jesus said to them,‘This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.’” Luke 24:44 (NIV)

The Old Testament verses are the prophecy; the New Testament verses proclaim the fulfillment. Check them all out for yourself!

• Born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:21-23)
• A descendant of Abraham (Genesis 12:1-3; 22:18; Matthew 1:1; Galatians 3:16)
• Of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10; Luke 3:23, 33; Hebrews 7:14)
• Of the house of David (2 Samuel 7:12-16; Matthew 1:1)
• Born in Bethlehem (Micah 5:2, Matthew 2:1; Luke 2:4-7)
• Taken to Egypt (Hosea 11:1; Matthew 2:14-15)
• Herod´s killing of the infants (Jeremiah 31:15; Matthew 2:16-18)
• Anointed by the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 11:2; Matthew 3:16-17)
• Heralded by the messenger of the Lord (John the Baptist)(Isaiah 40:3-5; Malachi 3:1; Matthew 3:1-3)
• Would perform miracles (Isaiah 35:5-6; Matthew 9:35)
• Would preach good news (Isaiah 61:1; Luke 4:14-21)
• Would minister in Galilee (Isaiah 9:1; Matthew 4:12-16)
• Would cleanse the Temple (Malachi 3:1; Matthew 21:12-13)
• Would first present Himself as King 173,880 days from the decree to rebuild Jerusalem (Daniel 9:25; Matthew 21:4-11)
• Would enter Jerusalem as a king on a donkey (Zechariah 9:9; Matthew 21:4-9)
• Would be rejected by Jews (Psalm 118:22; 1 Peter 2:7)
• Die a humiliating death (Psalm 22; Isaiah 53) involving:
1. rejection (Isaiah 53:3; John 1:10-11; 7:5,48)
2. betrayal by a friend (Psalm 41:9; Luke 22:3-4; John 13:18)
3. sold for 30 pieces of silver (Zechariah 11:12; Matthew 26:14-15)
4. silence before His accusers (Isaiah 53:7; Matthew 27:12-14)
5. being mocked (Psalm 22: 7-8; Matthew 27:31)
6. beaten (Isaiah 52:14; Matthew 27:26)
7. spit upon (Isaiah 50:6; Matthew 27:30)
8. piercing His hands and feet (Psalm 22:16; Matthew 27:31)
9. being crucified with thieves (Isaiah 53:12; Matthew 27:38)
10. praying for His persecutors (Isaiah 53:12; Luke 23:34)
11. piercing His side (Zechariah 12:10; John 19:34)
12. given gall and vinegar to drink (Psalm 69:21, Matthew 27:34, Luke 23:36)
13. no broken bones (Psalm 34:20; John 19:32-36)
14. buried in a rich man’s tomb (Isaiah 53:9; Matthew 27:57-60)
15. casting lots for His garments (Psalm 22:18; John 19:23-24)
• Would rise from the dead!!(Psalm 16:10; Mark 16:6; Acts 2:31)
• Ascend into Heaven (Psalm 68:18; Acts 1:9)
• Would sit down at the right hand of God (Psalm 110:1; Hebrews 1:3)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#174999 May 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
At that moment Alex,the Divine nature of Jesus was emptied out from Jesus and Jesus the man was alone on the cross suffering the pains of sin for you and me.

And Jesus realizing that He alone on the cross was about to die for our sins.

And Jesus uttered these words "My God, why has thou forsaken Me"

And when it was over Jesus said "It is finished, into thy hands I command my Spirit."
That is Bull Shit, Shamma. Who was the bull-shitter, who came up with that theory?

The man died for no nobody's sin. That is another bull shit that Jesus died for the sins of all.

I don't know where the hell all that junk and stuff comes from? I don't find Jesus talking about that stuff.

"It's finished" simply means, "It is all gone to waste and down the drain".
bmz

Location hidden

#175000 May 5, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you are not in any position, to call any one a braindead lunatic.
Joel can because he is a malfunctioning few million Rupees man.
bmz

Location hidden

#175001 May 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That makes the Muslim jinn devil moon god Allah just a another false Muslim god.
Why did Jesus worship the Moon God?

Location hidden

#175002 May 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Bull Shit, Shamma. Who was the bull-shitter, who came up with that theory?
The man died for no nobody's sin. That is another bull shit that Jesus died for the sins of all.
I don't know where the hell all that junk and stuff comes from? I don't find Jesus talking about that stuff.
Think what you will, and say what you want to say.
But Muslims are the living proof that they are missing out on the benefits of the gift of Gods grace to man.
Muslims possesses the sin of pride.
Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

Biblical lists

In the Book of Proverbs (Mishlai), among the verses traditionally associated with King Solomon, it states that the Lord specifically regards "six things the Lord hateth, and the seventh His soul detesteth", namely:[4]
1.A proud look
2.A lying tongue
3.Hands that shed innocent blood
4.A heart that devises wicked plots
5.Feet that are swift to run into mischief
6.A deceitful witness that uttereth lies
7.Him that soweth discord among brethren

While there are seven of them, this list is considerably different from the traditional one, with only pride clearly being in both lists.

A Lesson in Humility! The inspired writer of the Proverbs states:“Pride is before a crash, and a haughty spirit before stumbling. Better is it to be lowly in spirit with the meek ones than to divide spoil with the self-exalted ones.”(Proverbs 16:18, 19) The wisdom of those words is well borne out in the case of the Syrian general Naaman, who lived in the time of the Israelite prophet Elisha. Naaman was a leper. In his search for a cure, he traveled to Samaria thinking that he would get a personal audience with Elisha. Instead, the prophet sent his servant with instructions for Naaman to bathe seven times in the Jordan River. Naaman took umbrage at the treatment and counsel. Why could not the prophet come out and speak to him personally instead of sending a servant? And surely, any Syrian river was as good as the Jordan! Pride was his problem. The result? Happily for him, wiser counsel prevailed.“At that he went down and began to plunge into the Jordan seven times according to the word of the man of the true God; after which his flesh came back like the flesh of a little boy and he became clean.”—2 Kings 5:14.

Muslims lack humility they pride them self in the foolishness of Muhammad.

Muhammad instilled all these deadly sins into the mind of Muslims.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#175003 May 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its the same web site I gave you in the first place that didn't seem to work before.
So I tested it our again.
The Holy Bible is a living entity.
The events happening in our world today were prophesied in the Bible and are coming true every day.
Do not diverge from the issue. Bring your proof that God spoke to Abraham and Moses.

I have not seen any proof so far, claims, claims and more claims.

You should learn Elementary English language.

Location hidden

#175004 May 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy for you living in your self pride of stupidity.
Muslims deserve their coming reward of the sin of pride in loyalty to Muhammad's sins of pride.

Location hidden

#175005 May 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not diverge from the issue. Bring your proof that God spoke to Abraham and Moses.
I have not seen any proof so far, claims, claims and more claims.
You should learn Elementary English language.
Muhammad and his religion of Islam is the living proof that God talked to Moses.

If Muhammad was an Jew he would have been killed.

Deuteronomy 18:15-20

New International Version (NIV)

15 The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him. 16 For this is what you asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said,“Let us not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.”

17 The Lord said to me:“What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

God dd not command Muhammad to kill those that rejected Muhammad.
So we know that God talked to Moses because Muslims follow Muhammad instead of God.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#175006 May 6, 2013
osirica wrote:
01. It is wonderful when you bring something that is proven to be a fraud...

and you ignore that

but continue to post it with some kind of feeling of accomplishment.

Its ok...

02. We Christians deal with this kind of thing all the time.

From Muslims, Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses and others.

Gospel of __________fill in the blank) which came about conveniently to support a theory made by a false prophet, but hundreds of years after even the false prophet had died.
Ans.

When you become Prosecutor, Jury, Judge and Executioner, all combined into one, then this is the type of post which you post.

However my short comments on your post are:

01. A forgery remains a forgery, it does not matter if it be from 500 BC, First century CE or 16th century CE.

02. No forgery will become Truth just because it is "Very Old"

03. It is illogical and irrational to "spend all your force" to defend one set of forgery and use all that force to condemn the other.

04. I know you Christians have to deal with such issues all of the time, because the "base of your religion" is not on authentic documents which have no proof to be traced to the source.

And you derive "Most of your Dogmas" from some one who was Not a Prophet and not taught by either a prophet or Disciples of a Prophet.

Christianity is strangest religion of the world!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#175007 May 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad and his religion of Islam is the living proof that God talked to Moses.
If Muhammad was an Jew he would have been killed.
Deuteronomy 18:15-20
New International Version (NIV)
15 The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him. 16 For this is what you asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said,“Let us not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.”
17 The Lord said to me:“What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”
God dd not command Muhammad to kill those that rejected Muhammad.
So we know that God talked to Moses because Muslims follow Muhammad instead of God.
Using Islam to prove that God spoke to Abraham and Moses!!

You have TOTALLY Surrendered? I cannot believe my eyes.

You who do not tire calling our prophet as an imposter and a liar all the time, use his name as a PROOF to show that God did spoke to Abraham and Moses?

Either you have gone mad or speaking with two faces!!

Speaking with two faces is the hall mark of Satan and not a True believer, who are you?

PS:

I am really enjoying this discussion now!!

I feel your discomfort failing to Prove that God spoke to Abraham and Moses.

And it was the same when you "failed to prove" that Bible is from God, some times back on this very thread!!

Best way to catch you is asking you basic questions!!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#175008 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: are you just pretending, to be this ignorant? or are you just, really this ignorant.?
Oh, it looks like you decided to stop the broken English game. Good.
<quoted text>
rabbee: TheG-D of TheTorah, here in IT
What ir where is IT?
<quoted text>
does not give new testaments. THEY do not give new testament tanach's, new testament buddism, new testament quran's either, or any other this or that, new testaments.
what they all call new testaments, are from fallable men.
That's an opinion.
<quoted text>
those alleged only true new testament scripture, of christianity. have been severly compromised. from what only used to be called, "TheWay". so i have no other alternative, but to use a genuine Torah Scroll
You have the right to do whatever you want.
<quoted text>
and so big deal, the devil taught you what a complete sentence is.
And he must of taught you too, because now, strangely enough, you are using complete sentences. Good to see decided to stop playing games.
<quoted text>
you obey every rule, of the devil without question.
Who says? You? A Guy who pretended he couldn't write complete sentences?
<quoted text>
and then become overly critical, of any thing or one from G-D.
I say what I believe. Period. As far as any one from God, are you saying you are from God? Is that what you are asking me to believe? If so, just clearly state that. i can't promise you that I won't laugh, but it would be helpful if you just say exactly what you mean.
<quoted text>
and they used the same excuse, when they edited and rewrote christian scripture. because they said, it was such a mess. and did not conform to their demonic standards.
It's people retelling a story of what happened and it is never represented as anything else. That's why nobody ever attempted to call it the Gospel of Jesus, and instead all of them are the Gospel according to an apostles name. When people talk about something that happened, there will always be small deviations, but it's still plenty for me to get the idea.
<quoted text>
and calling me jesus christ,
I never did. If you think I did, then give me the exact post number. Other than that, stop lying or trying to confuse things. It won't work.
<quoted text>
is just another lie that won't save any one.
Actually, it seems as though you are the person lying now, because I wouldn't call anybody Jesus Christ.
<quoted text>
in this second coming, of Adam. sorry but you all could not be more wrong, about G-D or this second coming here in TheTorah. so we shall see, just who ends up looking like a fool.
Yes, we shall see. Anything else?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stone tools prove humans at work 15,000 years ago (Mar '11) Feb 9 BINGO FART 3
News Did Ancient Greeks Sail to Canada? Feb 6 Vasily Ivanov 1
News Ruins of historic mission ranch among few remai... (Dec '09) Feb 1 NEWS FART 2
News Shawn Vestal: When cows were the cornerstone of... Jan 28 jarrfan 1
Scota origin? - mother of Scotland Jan 26 cecelia hall 1
News India is on the hunt for 24 - untraceable' hist... Jan '18 Archaeonaut 1
Meteorite Uses Since Ancient Times Jan '18 John 1
More from around the web