I said it was my interpretation, and I think it makes sense given the verses that I quoted and I could quote more that would also point to my interpretation, but the truth is that you don't want to even consider it because it goes beyond the things you have been taught to say by other Muslims that you want to post here. You thought you had an irrefutable series of questions and you got surprised that there could be another angle to this that you never considered. And yet you used to claim you were an ex priest? Are you kidding me?<quoted text>
None of my points fall apart based on unsubstantiated assumptions by you.
Why do you keep repeating this and deny the answer that I have already given by explaining to you what my interpretation of the whole matter is? I saw it the first time and answered it the way that I believe the first time. What do you expect me to say this time after you repeat the same thing I have already given my own answer to and understanding of? You're just a parrot where you never expected to get an answer like what I gave, so all you can do is to mindlessly repeat the same questions.<quoted text>
You have made some crazy assumptions about a person being 100% sinless...and that person taking on the form of god without a shred of evidence.[/QUOTE[
There are plenty of Muslim scholars that say that Jesus was without sin, even as they subscribe to their own version of Jesus.
[QUOTE who="Alex123 WM"]<quoted text>
This is a very simple matter...just show this in the NT.
****Without giving me third party claims or comments from passers by, please can you show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".
12. Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead.
13. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Please stick to DIRECT quotes from BJ or Jesus confirming the above. Third party opinions are inadmissble.
Could you at least change the question rather than repeating the same one that I have already answered with my understanding of the question? Thank you.