Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
164,401 - 164,420 of 199,656 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

uhuh wrote:
"ego eimi" is not the Greek translation of the name "YHVH"
<quoted text>
if it is, the Septuagint would've substituted all occurences of the Tetragram with "ego eimi"
"I am that I am, thus shall you say to bnei Israel: I AM has sent me to you"
Septuagint, "Ego eimi ho on, thus shall you say to bnei Israel: HO ON has sent me to you"
"HO ON has sent me to you"
not "EGO EIMI has sent me to you"
rabbee: if you do not know what it means, you can't translate it. leaving you with another only option, to transliterate it. and it is also impossible, to transliterate the tetragrammen into greek. since greek did not have, the correct phonetic sounds to completely do so. the last available option, is to use the origional eevreet consonants.

&#923;&#973;&#964; &#961;&#969;&#963; &#951; &#949;&#943;&#957; &#945;&#953; &#913;&#965;&#964; &#972;&#962; &#954;&#945;&#953; &#945;&#965;&#964; &#942;
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

i guess topix doesn't do, greek translations either.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

A name is a vibration that's denoted by its meaning/attribute.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

well then how about french or german -

Rédemption est il et elle

Erlösung ist er und Sie

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

This was the language Moses wrote in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alp...

This is ALSO the first alphabet from which all of our alphabets, yours, Arabic, greek, Aramaic, modern hebrew... it's the ancestor alphabet.

If you're going to insist we read the word of God in the original form then you read THAT.

If you want to go there. Because if you truly believe in God, then you TRULY understand that it's no coiencidence that the word was written in the ancestor script, OUR ancestral script.

Dont' come in here with Arabic this and arabic that, when we all know arabic is one of many descendents of the same Paleo-HEEEEBREWWWWWWW alphabet. Alep, Bata, Gimel, Dalet... Gee whiz YA THINK???
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what you mean by "original language of God's word"?
God's word remain God's word irrespective of in whichever language they came.
It is only a question of authenticity and purity of what people claim to be God's word are really God's word or words of prophet or historians or tribal story tellers.
When God sent revelation to Arabian Prophet, He send it in Arabic. When He send it to some one who spoke Aramaic, He send it in Aramaic and when He send it to some one who spoke Hebrew, He send it in Hebrew language.
And when He send it to people who speak Sanskrit, he send it in Sanskrit.
Where is the "Original language" concept in it?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>What's in a name? Does the person take on the attributes of the name or is the name given because of the way the person is? God has a lot of names that describe some aspect of her personality or character and the names were given after the fact.
rabbee: this world does not even know, anything about THE-WOMAN. they ain't never got that far. if you do not even understand THE-HE. there is no way, you are going to understand HER.this world don't even know TheTrue MALE SPIRIT of G-D, let alone THE True HER SPIRIT.

the males of this planet, don't even truly know themselves. so it is no wonder, they can't truly understand the women.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Prior to the manifestation of the supramental consciousness in the mental being (man) via an act of evolution from a state of involution, there should essentially be an intermediary stage which is the emergence of the overmental consciousness in the manu (mental being, man). The overmental being should logically precede the supramental being in the progressive evolution since the quadruple planes of the overmind are inferior to the quadruple planes of the overmind. Well.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

The self is not the frontal personality nor is it the subliminal personality. The self is the central being in man and is stationed at the peak cosmic plane which is the 19th plane or so in the cosmic hierarchy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

really and this imposter...

who didn't name himself (imposters usually like to take credit), who didn't elevate himself in such a way as to contradict the other gospels (imposters usually like to make themselves the center of attention)

This imposter...

You know thanks for bringing this up. One thing that made me "not" convert to Islam was this:

The Gospels were written ABOUT Jesus, not BY Jesus.

Even Exodus, Moses doesn't go on and on about how great Moses is...

But the Quran? Oh my goodness, the guy goes on and on about himself, about how God favors him so much and how he's so important. it starts of telling me that if I don't believe in it, i'm going to hell because God has made me too deaf to believe. So it's blaming GOD for me not being convinced and I HAVENT EVEN READ THE BOOK YET!

It was proof to me that it's not right.

Just like the Book of Mormon. The guy finds the book and lo and behold it's all about HIMMMMM!!!!
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
you rely on wiki, don't you? well this also from wiki,
"According to most modern scholars, John was not the author of Gospel of John.
The majority of NT scholars do not believe that John or one of the Apostles wrote it."
from the opening chapter, the impostor(s) "John"s agenda/propaganda was to promote Jesus as God
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

The quadruple planes of the supramental consciousness - 13th to 16th planes - are inferior when compared to the individualized self which is poised at the peak cosmic plane which is the 19th plane of the cosmic hierarchy.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Beyond the peak cosmic plane is the supracosmic manifestation or the supracosmic planes wherein inhere the causal mechanisms of the cosmic planes. Beyond the supracosmic planes is the supreme causal mechanism and beyond the supreme causal mechanism is the absolute - the unified field of consciousness-energy.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

and if i ever find any available woman, true to G-D on this planet. i would be asking her, to marry me to glorify G-D together. and the probability of finding any woman actually true to G-D, is not very optomistic here. when you can't even find one, who really wants to be true to G-D.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

THIS is JOEL...

You're credibility has expired. All of your yapping is just like a bunch of sidekicks outside the main conversation. You want some attention too?

Oh here, everyone lets all tell Joel he's right. Good job Joel, Supramental and involution and overmental...

You know a mind is a terrible thing to use incorrectly...
JOEL wrote:
Prior to the manifestation of the supramental consciousness in the mental being (man) via an act of evolution from a state of involution, there should essentially be an intermediary stage which is the emergence of the overmental consciousness in the manu (mental being, man). The overmental being should logically precede the supramental being in the progressive evolution since the quadruple planes of the overmind are inferior to the quadruple planes of the overmind. Well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Oswald Bates

Go Oswald GO!!!!
JOEL wrote:
Beyond the peak cosmic plane is the supracosmic manifestation or the supracosmic planes wherein inhere the causal mechanisms of the cosmic planes. Beyond the supracosmic planes is the supreme causal mechanism and beyond the supreme causal mechanism is the absolute - the unified field of consciousness-energy.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Infinity - Infinity = Infinity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

That's right. and if I may elaborate on your point...

you got to take the vertigal manifestations and then insert a dynamic convolution into the japtonic registrations. From there, you can go to the 13th plane where the areal liftoff of the latitudinal orientations... you see what I'm saying... has allowed one to get to that peak of the Himalayic cosmic... where as the rest of the developmental features are lacking... maybe only offering a K-2 experience... not even on the same level.
JOEL wrote:
The quadruple planes of the supramental consciousness - 13th to 16th planes - are inferior when compared to the individualized self which is poised at the peak cosmic plane which is the 19th plane of the cosmic hierarchy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Ok you lost the point

He was CRUCIFIED becasuse he was accused of a particular CRIME.

Sayin he was "sent by god" does not merit a captial offense. That was common during that time, you call them false prophets, or delusional.

And if he was sent to them by God... FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

They already BELIEVED in God... and you just "corrected" me by clarifying (thanks by the way) that they didn't believe that "JESUS WAS SENT BY GOD".

You see? You just ate your own arm... you see that right?
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran 5:78 "those who disbelieved" were Jews who did not believe that Jesus was sent to them by God

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Absurdity + anything true = absurdity
JOEL aka OSWALD BATES wrote:
Infinity - Infinity = Infinity.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

GRADATIONS OF THE UNIFIED FIELD OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:

In ascending order:

1) Gross Matter

2) Subtle Physical

3) Lower Vital (seat of El and other demonic Baals of the Babylonian cults and of Judaism)

4) Higher Vital

5) Mind

6) Higher Mind

7) Illumined Mind

8) Intuition Mind

9) Overmind -1

10) Overmind - 2

11) Overmind - 3

12) Overmind - 4

13) Supermind - 1

14) Supermind - 2

15) Supermind - 3

16) Supermind - 4

17) Pure Cosmic Existence

18) Pure Cosmic Consciousness

19) Pure Cosmic Bliss -(seat of the self)

20) Planes of the Supracosmic Manifestation

21) Supreme Causal Mechanism

22) Unified Field of Consciousness-Energy

PS: Each major stratum in the hierarchy has several sub-planes and since the mechanism and phenomena of each of the sub-planes are quite different from each other, thus, it would not be incorrect to classify each of the subplanes as a separate plane.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

So...

They were sent for various reasons. Not to tell people who already believed in God to believe in God.

No my friend, you know where this is headed. You can see the train coming.

he called himself God and that is a capital crime. He was crucified for THAT

Because that's also quoted in the Bible (and I posted those quotes DIDNT I). You got short term memory loss?
uhuh wrote:
Jesus said in Matt 23:34 that Jews had crucified (yes, CRUCIFIED) many prophets before him
<quoted text>
what were those different reasons?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••