Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 212,475

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174814 May 4, 2013
The self is not the frontal personality nor is it the subliminal personality. The self is the central being in man and is stationed at the peak cosmic plane which is the 19th plane or so in the cosmic hierarchy.

“The Pleasure is all MINE”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#174815 May 4, 2013
really and this imposter...

who didn't name himself (imposters usually like to take credit), who didn't elevate himself in such a way as to contradict the other gospels (imposters usually like to make themselves the center of attention)

This imposter...

You know thanks for bringing this up. One thing that made me "not" convert to Islam was this:

The Gospels were written ABOUT Jesus, not BY Jesus.

Even Exodus, Moses doesn't go on and on about how great Moses is...

But the Quran? Oh my goodness, the guy goes on and on about himself, about how God favors him so much and how he's so important. it starts of telling me that if I don't believe in it, i'm going to hell because God has made me too deaf to believe. So it's blaming GOD for me not being convinced and I HAVENT EVEN READ THE BOOK YET!

It was proof to me that it's not right.

Just like the Book of Mormon. The guy finds the book and lo and behold it's all about HIMMMMM!!!!
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
you rely on wiki, don't you? well this also from wiki,
"According to most modern scholars, John was not the author of Gospel of John.
The majority of NT scholars do not believe that John or one of the Apostles wrote it."
from the opening chapter, the impostor(s) "John"s agenda/propaganda was to promote Jesus as God
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174816 May 4, 2013
The quadruple planes of the supramental consciousness - 13th to 16th planes - are inferior when compared to the individualized self which is poised at the peak cosmic plane which is the 19th plane of the cosmic hierarchy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174817 May 4, 2013
Beyond the peak cosmic plane is the supracosmic manifestation or the supracosmic planes wherein inhere the causal mechanisms of the cosmic planes. Beyond the supracosmic planes is the supreme causal mechanism and beyond the supreme causal mechanism is the absolute - the unified field of consciousness-energy.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174818 May 4, 2013
and if i ever find any available woman, true to G-D on this planet. i would be asking her, to marry me to glorify G-D together. and the probability of finding any woman actually true to G-D, is not very optomistic here. when you can't even find one, who really wants to be true to G-D.

Location hidden

#174819 May 4, 2013

THIS is JOEL...

You're credibility has expired. All of your yapping is just like a bunch of sidekicks outside the main conversation. You want some attention too?

Oh here, everyone lets all tell Joel he's right. Good job Joel, Supramental and involution and overmental...

You know a mind is a terrible thing to use incorrectly...
JOEL wrote:
Prior to the manifestation of the supramental consciousness in the mental being (man) via an act of evolution from a state of involution, there should essentially be an intermediary stage which is the emergence of the overmental consciousness in the manu (mental being, man). The overmental being should logically precede the supramental being in the progressive evolution since the quadruple planes of the overmind are inferior to the quadruple planes of the overmind. Well.

Location hidden

#174820 May 4, 2013
Oswald Bates

Go Oswald GO!!!!
JOEL wrote:
Beyond the peak cosmic plane is the supracosmic manifestation or the supracosmic planes wherein inhere the causal mechanisms of the cosmic planes. Beyond the supracosmic planes is the supreme causal mechanism and beyond the supreme causal mechanism is the absolute - the unified field of consciousness-energy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174821 May 4, 2013
Infinity - Infinity = Infinity.

Location hidden

#174822 May 4, 2013
That's right. and if I may elaborate on your point...

you got to take the vertigal manifestations and then insert a dynamic convolution into the japtonic registrations. From there, you can go to the 13th plane where the areal liftoff of the latitudinal orientations... you see what I'm saying... has allowed one to get to that peak of the Himalayic cosmic... where as the rest of the developmental features are lacking... maybe only offering a K-2 experience... not even on the same level.
JOEL wrote:
The quadruple planes of the supramental consciousness - 13th to 16th planes - are inferior when compared to the individualized self which is poised at the peak cosmic plane which is the 19th plane of the cosmic hierarchy.

Location hidden

#174823 May 4, 2013
Ok you lost the point

He was CRUCIFIED becasuse he was accused of a particular CRIME.

Sayin he was "sent by god" does not merit a captial offense. That was common during that time, you call them false prophets, or delusional.

And if he was sent to them by God... FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

They already BELIEVED in God... and you just "corrected" me by clarifying (thanks by the way) that they didn't believe that "JESUS WAS SENT BY GOD".

You see? You just ate your own arm... you see that right?
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran 5:78 "those who disbelieved" were Jews who did not believe that Jesus was sent to them by God

Location hidden

#174824 May 4, 2013
Absurdity + anything true = absurdity
JOEL aka OSWALD BATES wrote:
Infinity - Infinity = Infinity.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174825 May 4, 2013
GRADATIONS OF THE UNIFIED FIELD OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:

In ascending order:

1) Gross Matter

2) Subtle Physical

3) Lower Vital (seat of El and other demonic Baals of the Babylonian cults and of Judaism)

4) Higher Vital

5) Mind

6) Higher Mind

7) Illumined Mind

8) Intuition Mind

9) Overmind -1

10) Overmind - 2

11) Overmind - 3

12) Overmind - 4

13) Supermind - 1

14) Supermind - 2

15) Supermind - 3

16) Supermind - 4

17) Pure Cosmic Existence

18) Pure Cosmic Consciousness

19) Pure Cosmic Bliss -(seat of the self)

20) Planes of the Supracosmic Manifestation

21) Supreme Causal Mechanism

22) Unified Field of Consciousness-Energy

PS: Each major stratum in the hierarchy has several sub-planes and since the mechanism and phenomena of each of the sub-planes are quite different from each other, thus, it would not be incorrect to classify each of the subplanes as a separate plane.

Location hidden

#174826 May 4, 2013
So...

They were sent for various reasons. Not to tell people who already believed in God to believe in God.

No my friend, you know where this is headed. You can see the train coming.

he called himself God and that is a capital crime. He was crucified for THAT

Because that's also quoted in the Bible (and I posted those quotes DIDNT I). You got short term memory loss?
uhuh wrote:
Jesus said in Matt 23:34 that Jews had crucified (yes, CRUCIFIED) many prophets before him
<quoted text>
what were those different reasons?

Location hidden

#174827 May 4, 2013
I corrected #22 for you. Please see below.
JOEL wrote:
GRADATIONS OF THE UNIFIED FIELD OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:
In ascending order:
1) Gross Matter
2) Subtle Physical
3) Lower Vital (seat of El and other demonic Baals of the Babylonian cults and of Judaism)
4) Higher Vital
5) Mind
6) Higher Mind
7) Illumined Mind
8) Intuition Mind
9) Overmind -1
10) Overmind - 2
11) Overmind - 3
12) Overmind - 4
13) Supermind - 1
14) Supermind - 2
15) Supermind - 3
16) Supermind - 4
17) Pure Cosmic Existence
18) Pure Cosmic Consciousness
19) Pure Cosmic Bliss -(seat of the self)
20) Planes of the Supracosmic Manifestation
21) Supreme Causal Mechanism
22) Unified Field of Consciousness-Energy (YAHWEH)
PS: Each major stratum in the hierarchy has several sub-planes and since the mechanism and phenomena of each of the sub-planes are quite different from each other, thus, it would not be incorrect to classify each of the subplanes as a separate plane.

Location hidden

#174828 May 4, 2013
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174829 May 4, 2013
EGO:

1) The ego is the peculiar turn given to the human equivalents of the mental, vital and physical consciousnesses that's determined by psycho-vital-physical instincts carried over from past incarnations, heredity in the present birth and karma.

2) There's a mental I, a vital I and a physical I and besides there exist egos of the mixed sort as for instance there's an I of the physico-vital kind. The physico-vital comprises a narrow selection of the vital that's infused in the physical grade of consciousness-energy. Then there's a mental-vital ego which is the mind force in the vital and so on.

3) The collective feeling of the various I elements is the individuality of a person.

4) The ego is unregenerate and can be straightened out or preferably dissolved by the supramental descent into the infra-supramental planes of being.

Location hidden

#174830 May 4, 2013
Even better Muslims...

Your Quran calls Jesus the messiah, although you have no idea what that actually entails.

What is the Messiah and his purpose? Not to be just a position to fill a vacancy, there is a function of the Messiah...

And no it's not to usher in, or herald, or announce the "seal" of the prophets.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174831 May 4, 2013
YHVH/El occupy the Lower Vital Plane which is the 3rd cosmic plane. LOL.

Location hidden

#174832 May 4, 2013
Well Joel,

When will you straighten yours out? LOL

Listen Joel in all due seriousness... you don't know this stuff to be true, because if you reached level 22, you wouldn't be here talking about it and condemning believers of level 22 (Yahweh).

You speak of the ego being a limitation in itself, and so because God identifies himself... i.e. because God "HAS" an identity, therefore he is limited.

That's basically saying that God cannot communicate to us, because if He does he's limiting himself.

It's an absurdity on your part.
JOEL wrote:
EGO:
1) The ego is the peculiar turn given to the human equivalents of the mental, vital and physical consciousnesses that's determined by psycho-vital-physical instincts carried over from past incarnations, heredity in the present birth and karma.
2) There's a mental I, a vital I and a physical I and besides there exist egos of the mixed sort as for instance there's an I of the physico-vital kind. The physico-vital comprises a narrow selection of the vital that's infused in the physical grade of consciousness-energy. Then there's a mental-vital ego which is the mind force in the vital and so on.
3) The collective feeling of the various I elements is the individuality of a person.
4) The ego is unregenerate and can be straightened out or preferably dissolved by the supramental descent into the infra-supramental planes of being.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174833 May 4, 2013
THE SUBCONSCIENT:

1) The subconscient is the sink in the being wherein is stored the impressions of all our thoughts, words and actions and imprints of heredity.

2) There's a mental subconscient, a vital subconscient and a physical subconscient.

3) Then there's a collective subconscient whose station in the being is the force field corresponding to the soles of the feet from where it radiates outwards.

4) The entire personality of the person lies in this field in the soles of the feet. It can be perceived through the subtle vision.

5) Never share footwear as by doing so the traits of another person to whom the footwear belongs to enters your force fields and if his/her instincts are perverse or inferior to your own then you'll get harmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How ISIS Is Destroying Ancient Art in Iraq and ... 3 hr PATX 6
Airport runway battle heats up in Macon (Mar '09) Thu Franklin resident 30
rare and tiny artifact disappears Mar 3 marcia neil 1
Lost Forever Isis militants smash ancient artif... Feb 26 Eleanor 1
Dead Sea Scrolls, Ancient Artifacts to Be Displ... Feb 22 dollarsbill 16
Archaeologists start to unearth the secrets of ... Feb 15 DeQuitacre 1
Tobacco planted on archaeological area Feb 12 Tokat 1
More from around the web