Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255958 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#174639 May 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
There not a single word of truth that comes out of your mouth.[/QUOTE}

Only truth pours out from my mouth. You are the one , who never gets it. Now look at the lie that came out of your mouth:

[QUOTE who="Shamma"] God came down from heaven in the form of man for our sake.
Tell me who came up with this bull shit?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#174640 May 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I was very serious about Gods name and being a husband and wife. If God is referred to by both male and female terms, the male terms do not always mean literally male. God is not an hermaphrodite. I suggest you read your bible. "The knowledge of the holy is understanding".
Your god sounds more like a shemale.

Anyway, neither now you have provided an example to support your absurd claim.
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#174641 May 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaac was the Paschal Lamb.
G-d instructed Abraham to offer Isaac as a sacrifice, which he (and the then adult Isaac) was absolutely prepared to do. G-d was essentially testing Abraham's dedication.
When he was about to kill Isaac, G-d told him that the entire episode had merely been a test and instructed him to offer a ram instead.
The Torah reports that Abraham looked up and noticed a ram with its horns tangled in a bush. He then offered that ram as a sacrifice.
On the Jewish calendar, this story happened on the 1st of Tishrei, the Jewish new year (Rosh Hashanah).
Every Rosh Hashanah, we blow a ram's horn to recall Abraham's dedication for two reasons: To ask G-d to bless us in Abraham's merit and to remind us to resolve to be more dedicated to G-d in the coming year.
The crucifixion of Jesus occurred on that holiday.
The Rams horn was blown.
Wait, was Jesus crucified on Rosh Hashanah or Pesach?
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#174642 May 3, 2013
Sayer wrote:
<quoted text>
This conversation is not complete until you take into account the Seven Noahide Laws and the consequences for breaking any one of them, which is BEHEADING, exactly as Scripture predicts.
George Bush Sr. signed it into Law:
Public Law 102--14 (H.J. Res. 104): March 20, 1991 "Education Day, USA" Proclamation
http://www.bewareofthenoahidelaws.followersof...
http://watch.pair.com/law.html
"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years". Revelation 20:4
I once asked someone when this would go into effect. He replied that when we see "the abomination of desolation" mentioned in Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14, then it will go into effect.
Frightening and exciting days to be sure. Most of you won't have a thing to worry about, but *I'm* screwed! That's cool though, I'm ready. Frankly, I'm getting tired of waiting. It'll be interesting.
I used to believe in the Noahide Laws and that non-Jews who followed them would find favor with G-d.

Hugh told me I was wrong. So, now I believe that all Christians are going to hell. I don't want to believe that, but you and Hugh tell me that my way was wrong.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#174644 May 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God is a husband and wife and they are one flesh. Gen. 2:24 Isaiah 54:5-6. The earliest word for God is Elohim which is a plural.
God is wife and at the same time a husband? LOL

By saying he's wife and husband you are implicity saying he's married. I do wonder who married your god? Let me guess, god is not only husband and wife but he was the priest who celebtrated his own wedding with his husband, the energy. Yeah it makes full sense, isn't it?

The elohim which is plural doesn't indicate husband and wife, nor the number two.

Gen 2:24 refers mankind.

Is 54:4-6 referes to Israel as his bride and to god as his groom (allegory).

It's safe to assume you escaped from some mental hospital.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174645 May 3, 2013
osirica wrote:
ok this thread is over.
No one answered the question
What was Jesus crucified for...
rabbee: fullfillment of the law, given to adam and his mate to be returned to the tree. since the whole world failed again, to make it to GanEden. so we got to, do it all over again with day one also again. day one with Noach, day two with Avraham and Sarah, day four with Adam, day six and seven with adam and his mate again. cause you all only think, you got out of being here in ThisStory from G-D. because all your, other g-ds said so.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174646 May 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was not crucified. So, the question does not arise.
rabbee: that is not what G-D said to me, nor is what you say confirmed in TheTorah. it says in TheTorah, that Adam is put to death, and is always returned seperated as adam and his mate.

so no! all your muslem, christian, and jewish delusions are all wrong. none of you have, gotten out of this Only Physical Story, G-D always gave, is giving again, and shall continue to give again.

this in spite of the fact, of what all your other g-ds say.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174647 May 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard of the following bull shit only today from you:
It was about a quarter past twelve when Jesus was crucified; and at the moment the cross was lifted up, the Temple resounded with the blast of trumpets, which were always blown to announce the sacrifice of the Paschal Lamb.
Is this bull shit from some secret gospel?
rabbee: my how picky, all the flies are. about the type of crap, they religiously feed their maggots.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174648 May 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You CLAIMED that God spoke to Abraham and Moses, but DID NOT spoke to Mohammad.
So I asked you (very naturally) what is your Proof that God spoke to Abraham and Moses, and you are unable to bring any proof.
You only speak in riddles and make many more claims and there is no proof.
So Either you take back your CLAIM or say that you make claims without having any proofs, just your beliefs.
Once your say that, I will tell you what is the truth and where are the proofs!!
rabbee: but your own quran, confirms that G-D never actually spoke to muhammed. and TheTorah confirms, that G-D does always speak to Avraham, Moshe, Adam and adam. and has never said anything, different to them, for three to four million Torot times passed by.

and TheTorah also confirms, that G-D never spoke to any one by the name of muhammed. in between the time Adam is put to death, and returned as adam and his mate. so the only other possibility, is as one of those dratted, subtle talking critters of the field. since there is no mention of any Angel of G-D, visiting anyone in between the 1948 years Adam is put to death, and retured as adam and his mate.

and if you denouce TheTorah, G-D gave to Moshe. then you also denounce, Eeshmael is the father of your religion of Eeslam. so you are calling your own religion, a religous fraud.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174650 May 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Allah is the Same Deity whom Jews know as YHWH and English Speaking Christians as God.
Allah is very close in pronunciation to Eli, Elohim, or El, the words we find mentioned in Jewish and Christian scriptures.
Arabic and Hebrew and Aramaic are all sister languages and they are Semitic language.
Arabs are as Semite as any Blue Blooded Jew.
Allah has many beautiful names, more than 99 are mentioned in Quran. So these names are only in Arabic language, He would have many more names in other languages of the world.
Allah Knows Best.
rabbee: what gender, does all-h claim to be? is is the same as, THE MALE/FEMALE NAMES OF G-D? if not it is not, the same G-D. since YHVH is MALE/FEMALE, ELO-HEEM is MALE/FEMALE, EL-SHADDAE is MALE/FEMALE, and even Yeshooah Adam is Male/Female. so therefor THE OUR IMAGE OF G-D, is always BOTH MALE/FEMALE.

it's no wonder that vain male lying egotism, does not want to include TheTorah. otherwise you would have to treat, women with a lot more respect according to TheOUR IMAGE of G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174651 May 3, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear deluded person...
Let us look at your hallucinations:
- Who saw your god coming down from heaven in the form of man for your sake?
- who is this man? Certainly not Jesus because Jesus did not make such stupid claims.
God is love?
What a load of bull! You keep referring to "god of israel"...
Did that god show any love to outsiders? He even harassed the Jews non stop!!
When did you BJ show love? READ the gospels...
BJ was a sh*t stirring hate monger.
Take it easy...take your meds.
rabbee: placed in the woumb, to be born of a virgin surrogate OUR Mother more than qualifies as an Act of G-D.

but you know what is, funny about that. it is exactly the same accounting, G-D gave to me for Adam 1948 years earlier. how TheGrandfather and Grandmother of this whole world, in ONE Flesh was put to death. and returned by THEM as me and this woman chaooah. because G-D was fullfilling THEIR Promise to us, from that last time, G-D gave TheWhole Torah too.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174652 May 3, 2013
boy that fake name for Adam 2000 years ago, has got you all in somebody elses loony bin.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174653 May 3, 2013
would make more sense, if you quit calling Him that fake name jesus. and start calling Them, by their real name from G-D, Yeshooah Adam. the very same Adam, as the last time G-D gave this same whole story.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174654 May 3, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
God is wife and at the same time a husband? LOL
By saying he's wife and husband you are implicity saying he's married. I do wonder who married your god? Let me guess, god is not only husband and wife but he was the priest who celebtrated his own wedding with his husband, the energy. Yeah it makes full sense, isn't it?
The elohim which is plural doesn't indicate husband and wife, nor the number two.
Gen 2:24 refers mankind.
Is 54:4-6 referes to Israel as his bride and to god as his groom (allegory).
It's safe to assume you escaped from some mental hospital.
The Lord is husband to women and wife to men and is faithful. The Messiah is the wife of God and the were married in November 1983 when God gave to the Messiah a sign that she asked for and convinced here of her identity. At that moment the Messiah became committed to God. Psalm 38:7 "For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease and there is no soundness in my flesh"

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#174655 May 3, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear deluded person...
- who is this man? Certainly not Jesus because Jesus did not make such stupid claims.
God is love?
NO ALEX!
Lets look at Muslims, what do we see?
We see a people that brings death and destruction every where they go.

Location hidden

#174656 May 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Have not seen Christians blowing any horns. Where do they do that?
Do you even know the name of a single day in Hebrew, Copier & Paster?
It was the Jews that blew the Rams horn.
Your Satan god has your mind all screwed up.
You are ignorant of scripture because your satanic prophet Muhammad abrogated the NT and OT scriptures.

Location hidden

#174657 May 3, 2013
Rabbeen Al jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz & LMAO! Now who,s the lier crosstian scripture ranter! LOL! Cheerz
You are ignorant of your own religion of Muhammad's Islam.
Thus, Mohammed’s close relationship with the Jinn, his episode of Jinn's disease, and his eventual rise to becoming a Rukhi himself grew out of his family’s deep occultic roots. His occult involvement all began with his mother Amneh casting spells on him as a young child, growing in intensity in the house of Abu Taleb, and continuing up until the time of his claim to prophethood. Even Mohammed’s uncle, Abu Taleb, unfolds the truth in his own poetry that Mohammed had become a Rakhi, a person who casts spells upon others. In fact, Ibn Hisham, the oldest and the most authoritative Islamic biographer of the life of Mohammed, wrote the very famous poem,“Abu Taleb.”, the uncle of Mohammed recited. The leaders of Mecca came to Abu Taleb asking him to give Mohammed to them to be judged by them. Abu Taleb refused, and recited a poem lauding and praising Mohammed. There is a stanza in this poem in which he described Mohammed as "a Rakhi, or conjurer who conjures spells in Harra where he dwells."[xxv][25] Harra’ is the caves near Mecca where Mohammed used to spend his time before he claimed to have been visited by the angel Gabriel and allegedly entrusted with the role of prophecy.
For Abu Taleb and in the eyes of many Arabians, the witch doctor, or rakhi, was a benevolent occupation because of the Jinn religion’s influence and the reputation that rakhis had for evicting the spirits that caused disease through their own Jinn. Mohammed confirmed that his uncle recited the poetry about him and boasted about its contents.[xxvi][26]
Mohammed descended from a long line of occultic worshipers, which considered the casting of spells and sorcery to be a great privilege, and not a curse and an abomination as the Bible calls it. Deuteronomy chapter 18 prohibits that any one consult mediums of Jinn-devils, as the family of Mohammed was deeply involved with, or cast a spell like what Mohammed used to do and encouraged his relatives to do. In fact we read in Deuteronomy 18:10-14:

There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you. You shall be blameless before the LORD your God. For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the LORD your God has not allowed you to do so.(NASB)

Location hidden

#174658 May 3, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear deluded person...
God is love?
You hide the truth about your Muslim religion.
Thus, Mohammed’s close relationship with the Jinn, his episode of Jinn's disease, and his eventual rise to becoming a Rukhi himself grew out of his family’s deep occultic roots. His occult involvement all began with his mother Amneh casting spells on him as a young child, growing in intensity in the house of Abu Taleb, and continuing up until the time of his claim to prophethood. Even Mohammed’s uncle, Abu Taleb, unfolds the truth in his own poetry that Mohammed had become a Rakhi, a person who casts spells upon others. In fact, Ibn Hisham, the oldest and the most authoritative Islamic biographer of the life of Mohammed, wrote the very famous poem,“Abu Taleb.”, the uncle of Mohammed recited. The leaders of Mecca came to Abu Taleb asking him to give Mohammed to them to be judged by them. Abu Taleb refused, and recited a poem lauding and praising Mohammed. There is a stanza in this poem in which he described Mohammed as "a Rakhi, or conjurer who conjures spells in Harra where he dwells."[xxv][25] Harra’ is the caves near Mecca where Mohammed used to spend his time before he claimed to have been visited by the angel Gabriel and allegedly entrusted with the role of prophecy.
For Abu Taleb and in the eyes of many Arabians, the witch doctor, or rakhi, was a benevolent occupation because of the Jinn religion’s influence and the reputation that rakhis had for evicting the spirits that caused disease through their own Jinn. Mohammed confirmed that his uncle recited the poetry about him and boasted about its contents.[xxvi][26]
Mohammed descended from a long line of occultic worshipers, which considered the casting of spells and sorcery to be a great privilege, and not a curse and an abomination as the Bible calls it. Deuteronomy chapter 18 prohibits that any one consult mediums of Jinn-devils, as the family of Mohammed was deeply involved with, or cast a spell like what Mohammed used to do and encouraged his relatives to do. In fact we read in Deuteronomy 18:10-14:

There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you. You shall be blameless before the LORD your God. For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the LORD your God has not allowed you to do so.(NASB)

Muhammad's religion of Islam is an abomination.

Location hidden

#174659 May 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not even a single word from Jesus in John's BS 3:16-18, Fool! That is some Nut talking and giving his opinion.
You are blind to the knowledge of God.
You worship Muhammad's jinn devil moon god.
Mohammed’s close relationship with the Jinn, his episode of Jinn's disease, and his eventual rise to becoming a Rukhi himself grew out of his family’s deep occultic roots.
His occult involvement all began with his mother Amneh casting spells on him as a young child, growing in intensity in the house of Abu Taleb, and continuing up until the time of his claim to prophethood.

Even Mohammed’s uncle, Abu Taleb, unfolds the truth in his own poetry that Mohammed had become a Rakhi, a person who casts spells upon others. In fact, Ibn Hisham, the oldest and the most authoritative Islamic biographer of the life of Mohammed, wrote the very famous poem,“Abu Taleb.”, the uncle of Mohammed recited.

The leaders of Mecca came to Abu Taleb asking him to give Mohammed to them to be judged by them. Abu Taleb refused, and recited a poem lauding and praising Mohammed. There is a stanza in this poem in which he described Mohammed as "a Rakhi, or conjurer who conjures spells in Harra where he dwells."[xxv][25] Harra’ is the caves near Mecca where Mohammed used to spend his time before he claimed to have been visited by the angel Gabriel and allegedly entrusted with the role of prophecy.

For Abu Taleb and in the eyes of many Arabians, the witch doctor, or rakhi, was a benevolent occupation because of the Jinn religion’s influence and the reputation that rakhis had for evicting the spirits that caused disease through their own Jinn.
Mohammed confirmed that his uncle recited the poetry about him and boasted about its contents.[xxvi][26]

grave digger

Ozark, MO

#174660 May 3, 2013
F--k islam f--k muslim f--k all those murdering of innocent peoples. F--k the boston bombers f--k osama bin laden f--k the muslim nation f--k muhammad f--k anyone who supports the islam slaughter of innocent peoples. F--k the quran f--k anyone who doesn't like America f--k all the muslim devils. F--k the islam whore who has f--ked the world sense it's begining. F--k muhammad the rat eyed snake rapist and murderer. GOD didn't create mankind and then muhammad thousands of yrs later to destroy mankink. F--k meca the spot where lucifer the falling angel fell to earth when thrown out of heaven. F--k the muslim devil worshiping fake religion made up by a self appointed theif named muhammad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Dec 3 Garry Denke 1
International Conference on Cultural Sustainabl... Nov 27 moabdallah 1
News Australian Aboriginal prehistory, new research Nov '16 Sambo 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Oct '16 Folauimanuka 1,979
News Post-UNESCO blues: Whither interfaith meetings? Oct '16 Marie-Luise_J 2
News Bones, tools unearthed by Alberta flood could f... Oct '16 Rockets Richard Bone 1
News History lesson - Oct '16 Mark Newell PhD -... 1
More from around the web