Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
163,921 - 163,940 of 199,892 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no testimony from anyone that he/she saw Jesus getting up.
Jesus did not bring anything new. People knew about resurrection of life many centuries before Jesus. That was nothing new.
Elijah the prophet also brought a child back to life. Fitting in this life he's a child psychiatrist.
The Record Keeper

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Personal experience RK. I know these people personally. And I'm not into the occult
Yeah, right. Get your Goddess to post in this thread, please.
The Record Keeper

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If Jesus were alive, he would be here in the land of the living which is earth. Heaven and Hell are the realm. Your god is not alive oops, I forgot he's been reincarnated and his new name is Bill.
I get it. YOU are the measure of truth!

Jesus is NOT alive because you say that he isn't, but in fact he IS alive and his name is Bill!

Take your meds.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

The Record Keeper wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0103.htm
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee (the serpent) and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; they shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise their heel.'
Identify this woman's SEED, and you will be closer to the truth.
The womans seed are the righteous and specifically the Messiah, the second Eve. The seed of the serpent or Adam are the wicked or the one seed, Jesus, the second Adam (read your NT). There is enmity or hostility between the righteous and the wicked and between the Messiah and the reincarnated Jesus (Bill)
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

The Record Keeper wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right. Get your Goddess to post in this thread, please.
She does RK. Haven't you heard they've discovered the real name of God?
The Record Keeper

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The womans seed are the righteous and specifically the Messiah, the second Eve. The seed of the serpent or Adam are the wicked or the one seed, Jesus, the second Adam (read your NT). There is enmity or hostility between the righteous and the wicked and between the Messiah and the reincarnated Jesus (Bill)
You could not be more in error.

The second Eve was Mary. Her son, the Messiah, was Jesus, a.k.a., the last Adam. Her seed, meaning those who gain spiritual rebirth thanks to Mary's surrender to God and their own response to their spiritual calling that she made possible, are indeed the righteous by faith.
The Record Keeper

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>She does RK. Haven't you heard they've discovered the real name of God?
Tell us. Don't keep us in suspense.
mag-thatcher

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Indeed....and his name is DOLLAR
In Europe they call him EURO
So go figure
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

Most religions believe in a coming redeemer and when this person comes, the OT will be fulfilled and the world will know it. Christianity is the only religion that has a negative view of this person. The Messiah will unite the righteous against the wicked and they both come in all races, creeds and colors.
ROFL.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

The Record Keeper wrote:
<quoted text>You could not be more in error.
The second Eve was Mary. Her son, the Messiah, was Jesus, a.k.a., the last Adam. Her seed, meaning those who gain spiritual rebirth thanks to Mary's surrender to God and their own response to their spiritual calling that she made possible, are indeed the righteous by faith.
That's a new one. I've never heard that one before. So Mary and Jesus hated each other. Adam is not the son of Mary or Eve, it's the other way around, Eve was Adams' daughter. It's actually very simple but you're making it very complicated. The righteous are righteous because of their actions not because of their faith and we will all be judged by our actions.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL.
Tell me what ROFL means JOEL?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

The Record Keeper wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us. Don't keep us in suspense.
Let me go look in the mirror, I need to brush my purple hair, brush my straight teeth and look at my green eyes. That's all in the Song of Solomon. It's a very short book.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

The Record Keeper wrote:
<quoted text>God is Shia! Yay! Now I can murder the deviants and feel divinely righteous about it!!!
Oh, wait...I'm not Shia...
I'm not Sunni...
Does this mean that I'm doomed by default?
Worry not my friend, you and I are destined for hellfire.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me what ROFL means JOEL?
ROFL - Rolling on the Floor laughing.

Susie,

Tell me where and what is Heaven?

I'm putting this question to you since I read your post on the aim of life and going to Heaven on the Messianic thread.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

Elijah the prophet also brought a child back to life. Fitting in this life he's a child psychiatrist.
Resurrecting a dead person is done by vitalists.

A vitalist is a yogi who commands a part of or the whole of the vital range of cosmic consciousness.

Actually speaking, the yogi needn't call back the escaped vital power since it's the physico-vital that is responsible for life in the body.

The physico-vital is an inferior current of the manifested vital that infuses matter to animate or enliven it.

A device that generates the correct electro-magnetic frequency can resurrect dead tissues and corpses.

The electromagnetic force is also an aspect of the physico-vital since the vital force is also responsible for the animation of the gross physical forces.

It's been an aim of mine to work closely with a genius-engineer on a vibrometer, an electromagnetic device that can revive dead tissues and corpses when it generates the correct frequencies. Given my yogic experiences (that're spontaneously continuing till now) and my exposure to the physical sciences, I know that it's possible to revive the dead employing the correct frequency/frequencies of the em force.

I'd love to work on the vibrometer with a maverick like Nikola Tesla, who, by the way, was deeply influenced by the mind-matter lectures of Swami Vivekananda that he attended and who he reportedly meet on several occasions when Vivekananda visited the US.

Tesla is reported to have said that if one wishes to know the secrets of the universe then one would have to concentrate on energy, vibration and frequency which determine the nature and function of the universe. Correct. I add consciousness to the list.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Susie,

Where are you?

Kindly doff your dunce cap when you come online, dear.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

I'm dead against hollow rituals and rely on a healthy combination of physical proof, intuition, higher logic and direct transcendental experiences.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>We are living in the world that God created, and it is the testimony of Moses in Genesis that gives credence to the belief that God exist and talked to Moses.
Is it a proof or a circular argument? Moses says God talked to him and we must believe it?

Is that what you call as proof?

We are living in the world which God created as mentioned in Genesis, Is that what you call as proof?

Do you not understand what is proof?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry not my friend, you and I are destined for hellfire.
This is your own choice, why you blame destiny for it? Who is stopping you from accepting the truth?

It is your own "haughtiness" that is prompting you to say these things.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-103

And the soldiers came before him, bowing down in mockery, saluting him as King of the Jews. And they held out their hands to receive gifts, such as new kings are accustomed to give; and receiving nothing they smote Judas, saying:'Now, how are you crowned, foolish king, if you will not pay your soldiers and servants?'*The chief priests with the scribes and Pharisees, seeing that Judas died not by the scourges, and fearing lest Pilate should set him at liberty, made a gift of money to the governor, who having received it gave Judas to the scribes and Pharisees as guilty to death. Whereupon they condemned two robbers with him to the death of the cross.

So they led him to Mount Calvary, where they used to hang malefactors, and there they crucified him naked;, for the greater ignominy.*Judas truly did nothing else but cry out:'God, why have you forsaken me, seeing the malefactor has escaped and I die unjustly?'*Truly I say that the voice, the face, and the person of Judas were so like to Jesus, that his disciples and believers entirely believed that he was Jesus; wherefore some departed from the doctrine of Jesus, believing that Jesus had been a false prophet, and that by art magic he had done the miracles which he did: for Jesus had said that he should not die till near the end of the world; for that at that time he should be taken away from the world.

But they that stood firm in the doctrine of Jesus were so encompassed with sorrow, seeing him die who was entirely like to Jesus, that they remembered not what Jesus had said. And so in company with the mother of Jesus they went to Mount Calvary, and were not only present at the death of Judas, weeping continually, but by means of Nicodemus and Joseph of Abarimathia; they obtained from the governor the body of Judas to bury it. Whereupon, they took him down from the cross with such weeping as assuredly no one would believe, and buried him in the new sepulcher of Joseph; having wrapped him up in an hundred pounds of precious ointments.

Note: This whole episode shows really what happened and what is the riddle of this Crucifixion. The riddle of Missing Judas Iscariot is explained clearly, which is so evident from the writings of Matthew and Luke. This might be the reason why this Gospel was banned in the first place- MUQ

(Unabridged)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Excavation uncovers ancient Lapita 9 hr jestr 3
Tonga Was Once A Major Trading Hub, Artifacts Show 9 hr jestr 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) 15 hr husayn 178
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Sun fan of boru 2
Cistern found at St. Augustine property Jul 23 Taxpayerloss 1
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Jul 20 Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
•••
•••