Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256358 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174381 May 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

The serpent is a symbol of power and fire is symbol of holiness.
The serpent symbolizes many vital phenomena, good as well as evil, and it is also a symbol of the awakened kundalini - the primal consciousness-force coiled at the base of the spine and which rises in serpentine/peristaltic movements upon activation through the various force centers along the spine that culminate in the crown force center in the pineal gland.

Fire symbolizes any creative agency that could have positive or negative connotations depending on its work/function.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#174382 May 1, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Make no mistake, the Illuminati-Free Mason cabal that engineers every global event and controls both sides to any event/conflict, in a Punch and Judy kind of show, has been controlling the world since the past 7000 years or so through the various occult cults and increasingly via the political, scientific, intel, military, humanitarian and economic devices that're fully under their control.
Aside the fact that the Illuminati was born a few centuries ago, and so 7000 years ago there was no whatsoever Illuninati. Also it was impossible for any one to control the world, in 3000, 4000 6000 years ago, for the simple fact that distances were enormous, the mean of communications were rudimental and it cant be used to communicate with people who lives in the other part of the globe. There was no knowledge of the globe, nor of its form, nor of its inhabitants etc. There was no scientific knowledge or any sort of economy or (occult) cult that permited to someone or few to control the world, back then.

I really see you are brainwashed with conspiracy theories about Illuminati.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174383 May 1, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Hey rabbee, long time no post ! The resurrected child I was speaking of was in his former life, not his present one. In his present life, he heals deadly head wounds.
rabbee: oh how, convienient. but that still should not, eliminate time, date, place, and a name of the alleged child.
as i suppose you don't remember how me and this worlds grandmother have resurrected all of you, from the twice before? since twice before, you were all dead. and here you all are, for the thrid time. and so the term natural child birth, may be a deceptive phrase.
We have resurrected billions of you, as the our alleged grandchildren twice. and the best your messiah can do, is with only one vaguely obscure nameless child.
and this is the third time, you have all failed to be mentally all here in TheStory. TheStory TheG-D, of Only TheTorah is giving. even if you all accuse G-D, of being the liar not giving TheWhole Torah again. when it is not G-D, WHO is the liar here in TheTorah all Happening agains.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174384 May 1, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Aside the fact that the Illuminati was born a few centuries ago, and so 7000 years ago there was no whatsoever Illuninati.
The Illuminati is the modern name given to the Baal-Moloch worshipping cults of very ancient times.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174385 May 1, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Also it was impossible for any one to control the world, in 3000, 4000 6000 years ago, for the simple fact that distances were enormous, the mean of communications were rudimental and it cant be used to communicate with people who lives in the other part of the globe.
ROFL.

Distances? Means of Communication?

All this is gross materialistic reasoning.

Through occult means communications were/are possible among the higher initiates across vast distances and across several space-time dimensions as well.

Through occult power they've not only communicated with each other and with the vital beings controlling them but they've controlled the world through occult power since very ancient times.

You won't understand any of this.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174386 May 1, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

I really see you are brainwashed with conspiracy theories about Illuminati.
Crass materialism has made you brain-dead by which I mean that the little intelligence you have has been deadened by your materialistic stand that squeezes you into a tiny hole.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#174387 May 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You worship Muhammad's moon god.
No, Idiot, I don't and neither did Muhammad worship any moon god.

It is the Christendom that worships a whining and a self-loathing man-God.

Muhammad worshiped only the Unseen God, the LORD Almighty and Muslims worship the same.

Translation of Surah 41:37 by George Sale

" Among the signs of his power are the night, and the day, and the sun, and the moon. Worship not the sun, neither the moon: But worship God, who hath created them; if ye serve Him."

You go ahead and worship a useless man and an animal, I mean a lamb. lol!

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174388 May 1, 2013
uhuh wrote:
is Jesus the Gate to the sheep pen (John 10:7), the Shepherd (10:11) or the Sheep/Lamb itself?
christians make up your mind
Uhuh, you need to make up your mind as to who you are.

Specifically, you must decide whether or not you are; a woman, a Spaniard, a European, a contributor to Topix, an Educated person etc. YOU decide which one you are.

John

Brisbane, Australia

#174389 May 1, 2013
Arguing with muslims is like arguing with retards.
You know they are obviously wrong.
They are usually too stupid to see that they are obviously wrong.
If they realise that they are wrong they will never admit it.
They are childish - they lie, whine and wheedle.
I look upon muztards as despicable filth.

Location hidden

#174390 May 1, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Crass materialism has made you brain-dead by which I mean that the little intelligence you have has been deadened by your materialistic stand that squeezes you into a tiny hole.
And nevertheless you still are a brainwashed with conspirancy theories, Illuminati and see asterrorists among the Topix users, and call asuras a bit everyone.

After you trashed yourself into that garbage you pretend us to believe your lies on the basis of your silly affermations? LOL
John

Brisbane, Australia

#174391 May 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad worshiped only the Unseen God, the LORD Almighty and Muslims worship the same.
" Among the signs of his power are the night, and the day, and the sun, and the moon. Worship not the sun, neither the moon: But worship God, who hath created them; if ye serve Him."
You go ahead and worship a useless man and an animal, I mean a lamb. lol!
You're such a liar.

http://maldivianapostates.wordpress.com/2011/...

Location hidden

#174392 May 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Before the 7th century AD, the night, day, sun and moon were already presents. Any person can attribute the creation of them to any whatsoever deity. There is no point to make and cite that verse.

The logic displayed is the most childish.

Besides, it's already known that any of them (night, day, sun, moon) were not created, and the way they came to be wasn't made by any god.
bmz

Location hidden

#174393 May 1, 2013
John wrote:
No worries, Hopeless Retard!

Just tell me who were those filthy ChurchTards, who turned a simple man of God to an absurd God and started worshipping it?
bmz

Location hidden

#174394 May 1, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the 7th century AD, the night, day, sun and moon were already presents. Any person can attribute the creation of them to any whatsoever deity. There is no point to make and cite that verse.
The logic displayed is the most childish.

Besides, it's already known that any of them (night, day, sun, moon) were not created, and the way they came to be wasn't made by any god.
Off-topic, Babbeo

My point to Shamma the ignorant fool, who worships mangod, was that Islam forbade people to worship the sun or the moon.

The idiot is misinforming the gentle readers here that Muslims worship moongod. Do you know what Shamma worships?
bmz

Location hidden

#174395 May 1, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a liar.
How can you call me a liar, when I wrote the following truth?

You go ahead and worship a useless man and an animal, I mean a lamb.

It is true that Christians like you worship a man, who told everyone to worship only the LORD Almighty God with all theri hearts, all theri minds and all their souls.

And you fools worship Jesus with all your hearts, all your minds and all your souls and that is ridiculous, wrong, absurd and an unforgivable crime against God Almighty.

Despicable behavior in the sight of the LORD. And of course, in our sight too.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174396 May 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Off-topic, Babbeo
What's does the word Babbeo mean?
bmz

Location hidden

#174397 May 1, 2013
John wrote:
Come, let us argue and reason but please do not wriggle, do not lie, do not whine and rant. OK?

But please allow me to spit in your eyes, so that I can give you a better sight.

Answer the question:

To whom did Jesus bullshit that he was God come down to earth? Name the bloody fools, who said that!
bmz

Location hidden

#174398 May 1, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What's does the word Babbeo mean?
Stupid in Italian, Joel.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174399 May 1, 2013
The faster religion is wiped out from the world or the faster the religious freaks become a minority in the world the better. Religion and religious nuts are a nuisance and an impediment to the further evolution of consciousness. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174400 May 1, 2013
Religion is based on emotions, while rationalism is based on the intellect. Since, the intellect exceeds the emotional aspect of the human consciousness being superior in information and scope, thus rationalism is superior to religion and the wonderful results of rationalism in the form of science and technology and logic which are its manifestations are there for all to see and compare with the myths, superstitions, falsehood, bigotry and parochialism of religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Sat dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Boy finds 5,000-year-old spearhead (Feb '12) May '17 Natgan 3
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... May '17 okimar 25
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Apr '17 Plunder 5
News Archaeologists Reconstruct Face of Medieval Man... Mar '17 kornadnez 1
More from around the web