Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 212,085

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#174232 Apr 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I answered that post.
I said that John walked and talked with Jesus so John can be trusted to say what He says in the Gospels is true.
You have no eye witness to prove your accusations of forgery against John are true.
Jesus resurrection proves John is correct.
You have no eyewitness to prove that there was no resurrection of Jesus.
Nor do you have any eyewitness to prove that Jesus was not crucified.
Nor do you have any eyewitness proof that Jesus is not the Son of God.
You do not have any eyewitness to prove that the Holy Trinity of God does mot exist.

But Christians do have eyewitness proof that the Gospels of Jesus are the true Word of God.
That is all bull shit, Shamma. You know well that the clueless Church fathers made it up.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#174233 Apr 30, 2013
Osirica wrote:
We do not insert two creatures into the godhead.

(By the way "the godhead" is not a concept, it's a German spelling of the word "godhood")

God himself chose with his divine providence to live as a man, without denying his Godhood.

And the Trinitarian nature of God is VERY UNIQUE.
Ans.

01. When you say Father is God, and Jesus is God and Holy Ghost is God, every "layman" will think that you are talking about Three Gods.

02. And when you say they are not Three Gods but One God, he will think "You are pulling his leg"!!

03. That certainly is a very "unique" concept and no Prophet of God ever heard or talked or knew about it. Even Jesus never said this word, which now every Christian uses as his daily "chore"

04. No where you will find God saying that he "Chose to live as a man, without denying Godhood"!!

This is St. Paul's preaching and I will not believe anything from him (even the time of day), unless he tells me from whom he got this info.

PS:

Godhead or Godhood are verbal usages, so long as we are able to convey our messages, we should not mind.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#174234 Apr 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What type of proof are you looking for MUQ?
Any thing with which we can verify that Abraham and Moses did really got the revelation from God.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#174235 Apr 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it MUQ.
Barnabas was killed for preaching that Jesus is God come in the human form of man.
That Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected from the dead by God the Father.
Barnabas preached and converted many Arabs to the Christian Coptic Church in Egypt.
Barnabas was murder because that is what he preached.
You are ignorant of the facts about Barnabas MUQ.
You forget about Barnabas now, and concentrate on bringing the proofs that God spoke to Abraham and Moses?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#174236 Apr 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all bull shit, Shamma. You know well that the clueless Church fathers made it up.
Prove it?
Prove Jesus Christ is a liar?
That is your accusation in saying the Church fathers made it up.
So prove Jesus Christ is a liar?

Location hidden

#174237 Apr 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget about Barnabas now, and concentrate on bringing the proofs that God spoke to Abraham and Moses?
We are living in the world that God created, and it is the testimony of Moses in Genesis that gives credence to the belief that God exist and talked to Moses.

Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#174238 Apr 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Rabbeen
Actually, Marcion, Tertullian, Justin, Polycarp, Melito, Theophilus, Jerome, Arius, Athanasias and all were heretics.
Martin Luther was quite fond of Marcio and continued the practices of the heretic Marcion. Some say that Marcion was the first protestant.
I cracked up when I read that Tertullian called Marcion a turncoat. Pot calling the kettle black.
The fighting among all was the Grand Prelude to the Council of Nicaea, called by a pagan emperor, who only wanted to strengthen his empire, not God's kingdom.
All the writings from above-mentioned men show that most were at each other's throat and nobody knew exactly what Jesus taught, who he was and what the disciples followed.
Salaams
BMZ
Salaamz & Salutations Most knowledgeable One. My pious thanks to you again for filling in the rest of the puzzle pieces.I had no idea marcion was a pledged member of the heretic Gang.LOL! So Who was the pagan emperor? and does the heretic gang still function today? CheerZ Most enlightened one & Xodahafez.

Location hidden

#174239 Apr 30, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz & Salutations Most knowledgeable One. My pious thanks to you again for filling in the rest of the puzzle pieces.I had no idea marcion was a pledged member of the heretic Gang.LOL! So Who was the pagan emperor? and does the heretic gang still function today? CheerZ Most enlightened one & Xodahafez.
You are ignorant of your own scripture Muslim.
Quran 9:28-33
Quran 9:30
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2012/05/quran...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174240 Apr 30, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
See this one sided response?
I asked what proof you have that Abraham and Moses got revelation from God?
Instead of answering that question, you started to make God as a party?
Is that not diverging from the issue?
Provide us proofs you have that Abraham and Moses got revelation from God?
Stay focused.
rabbee: about the same proof you have, that muhammed or Paool got a revelation from an angel. when about the best you can do, is compare note of Paool, and muhammed to see if they are the same angel. and realize that an angel, is not G-D HIMSELF. making it, much more difficult to compare notes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174241 Apr 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Hugh, the grand chhakka (eunuch) from voodoo-land, Jamaica, is online. LOL.
My beloved in the land where COWS are gods, greetings.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174243 Apr 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It is Christianity and her gospels, full of forgeries, that are an insult and disgrace to God and humanity.
rabbee: are you assuming, that the new testament quran isn't? just like you are assuming, you are all humanity. when according to scripture, there is only one human. here in TheTorah at the near end, of this sixth day. as you all are, wontonly admitting to your sins, of not being here in TheStory from G-D. because you all, have another prefered fable. in order to avoid, being all here in TheONLY One, TheG-D of Only TheTorah gives.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174244 Apr 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why was he murdered. That is what you believe. Right?
By the way, almost all disciples and Paul were murdered because they taught nonsense.
Barnabas was lifted directly into heavens, according to some reports that have started coming in.
rabbee: because your g-ds of religious nonsense, indoctrinated you to think so? what makes your concocted fable, better than their fantacy? and as far as fantacies go, their fantacy is far better than yours. the false reality, of religions today is deception and misdirection. and does not deal with, TheReality of G-D.

bmz

Singapore

#174245 Apr 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Barnabas was correct in preaching that Jesus is God come in the human form of man.
You have no eyewitness proof to prove Barnabas teaching is wrong.
For your information, you must know that not a single disciple preached that Jesus was God or God come down to earth in the form of a man.

Jesus is not on record for saying such rubbish, so all of the foolish and absurd claims of the Church, fall apart!

Look at the founder of Pauline Christianity, Paul. Even that man never preached that Jesus was God.

Shamma,

That Jesus was God is really Horse Shit. You can believe in that Horse Shit but you have nothing to prove.

There is nothing direct from the Horse's mouth that he was God.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174246 Apr 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Congratulations and best wishes on your new apartment.
Thank you.

The spacious Cuffe Parade apartment has been leased out.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174247 Apr 30, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

My beloved in the land where COWS are gods, greetings.
This is the first time I am hearing that a cow is a god.

Cow is a symbol of light as indicated by the Sanskrit word, gau. In fact, this word had 32 or more meanings in different contexts.

From a psycho-biological perspective, cow radiates the finest vital forces in the animal kingdom.

Anyway, even if an ignorant person worships a cow, it's far better than worshipping a demon-god like you do, right?

(smiles)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174248 Apr 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
The spacious Cuffe Parade apartment has been leased out.
I believe that you meant CRUFF and not Cuffe.

bmz

Singapore

#174249 Apr 30, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz & Salutations Most knowledgeable One. My pious thanks to you again for filling in the rest of the puzzle pieces.I had no idea marcion was a pledged member of the heretic Gang.LOL!

So Who was the pagan emperor? and does the heretic gang still function today? CheerZ Most enlightened one & Xodahafez.
Wassalaam, Rabbeen

Good question.

The emperor was Lord Constantine, who had zero knowledge about Jesus and what the 300 plus presbyters were fighting about. He is the One, who ordered:

" "Search ye these books, and whatever is good in them, that retain; but whatsoever is evil, that cast away.

What is good in one book, unite ye with that which is good in another book.

And whatsoever is thus brought together shall be called The Book of B o o k s.

And it shall be the doctrine of my people, which I will recommend unto all nations, that there shall be no more war for religions' sake." (God's Book of Eskra, op. cit., chapter xlviii, paragraph 31)

"Make them to astonish" said Constantine, and "the books were written accordingly"

(Life of Constantine, vol. iv, pp. 36-39)

Salaams
BMZ
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#174250 Apr 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time I am hearing that a cow is a god.
Cow is a symbol of light as indicated by the Sanskrit word, gau. In fact, this word had 32 or more meanings in different contexts.
From a psycho-biological perspective, cow radiates the finest vital forces in the animal kingdom.
Anyway, even if an ignorant person worships a cow, it's far better than worshipping a demon-god like you do, right?
(smiles)
Joel---This is the first time I am hearing that a cow is a god.

HughBe--- Your ignorance was known and that is why light was shed.

Joel---Cow is a symbol of light as indicated by the Sanskrit word, gau.

HughBe--- Tell me, in what way is a cow symbolic of light?

Joel---Anyway, even if an ignorant person worships a cow, it's far better than worshipping a demon-god like you do, right?

HughBe--- I do NOT worship demon(s).
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174251 Apr 30, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I believe that you meant CRUFF and not Cuffe.
Aren't cruffs found aplenty in voodooland where you reside, mon?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#174252 Apr 30, 2013
Yawn, yawn, yawn.

(grins)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost Forever Isis militants smash ancient artif... Feb 26 Eleanor 1
Dead Sea Scrolls, Ancient Artifacts to Be Displ... Feb 22 dollarsbill 16
Archaeologists start to unearth the secrets of ... Feb 15 DeQuitacre 1
Tobacco planted on archaeological area Feb 12 Tokat 1
Copper mining threatens Afghan site of ancient ... Feb 8 Mag 1
Take the WW II archaeology quiz Feb 3 Eric Swanson 4
Site C floods will wash away 12,000 years of hu... Feb 3 Dalaiwmn 1
More from around the web