Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
163,601 - 163,620 of 199,666 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles, a Muslim? You dumb Christian! lol!
rabbee: as it become obvious, that you are both self blind and self ill-literate.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Frijolie is a pagan, and Muslims are pagans.
The shoe fits Frijolie.
rabbee: man isn't is amazing, how many pagans accuse others of not being their kind of pagan?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I will help you understand as you really need help.
Revelations, yes! Books, no! I had written earlier on the word Book. Can't remember when.
Kitaab, in Qur'aan's Arabic, means scriptures or revelations. It does not mean a hard-bound book. Kitaab also means what was prescribed by God.
Some translators go literal when translating the word Kitaab.
No prophet or messenger of God, came with books in his hands.
For example, the OT or the NT was not given by God in the form of a book. When Qur'aan talks about the scriptures or books (your preference), it talks about Torah and Injeel, which were revealed.
It also tells us to believe in what was revealed before Qur'aan, to others such as Moses and Jesus.
Now, neither the entire OT was revealed to Moses nor the NT was revealed to Jesus, so how can you ask us to believe in those books?
Qur'aan verifies only the truth revealed to Moses and Jesus in those books, and we can believe only in what was revealed to them as verified by Qur'aan.
For example, I can say that Matthew 5-7 and some parables can be called parts of the Injeel revealed to Jesus.
Was John revealed to Jesus? Were Mark, Matthew, Luke and Paul's letters revealed to Jesus? And you want us to believe in them basing on 4:136? That would be a silly and absurd proposal!
If you had read some good translations by learned men, then you can understand what I said.
Pickthall's translation:
"O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His messenger and the Scripture which He hath revealed unto His messenger, and the Scripture which He revealed aforetime. Whoso disbelieveth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers and the Last Day, he verily hath wandered far astray."
Muhammad Asad's translation:
" O you who have attained to faith! Hold fast unto your belief in God and His Apostle, and in the divine writ which He has bestowed from on high upon His Apostle, step by step, as well as in the revelation which He sent down aforetime: for he who denies God, and His angels, and His revelations, and His apostles, and the Last Day, has indeed gone far astray."
Do you see both using the word BOOK? Answer: No!
But are an idiot!
For you believe this verse is from Allah and it is not from Allah, it is Muhammad talking giving his own personal opinion of his own beliefs.
Pickthall's translation:

"O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His messenger and the Scripture which He hath revealed unto His messenger, and the Scripture which He revealed aforetime. Whoso disbelieveth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers and the Last Day, he verily hath wandered far astray."

God did not reveal that to Muhammad.

So like Muhammad you make up things as you go along.
Don't you know you made an ass out of your self.
LMAO!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Just 4 quick questions, Uhuh.
1.What is the meaning of H2O?
2.In what way is the H in water different from the H in ice and steam?
3.Same question for the O in H2O.
4.What does it tell you?
Hello HughBe...
Alex---It tells me that the constituents of H2O namely, H and O2 are NOT the same.
HughBe--- Correct but is the H in water different from the H in Steam or Ice?
Alex---This further complicates the crazy trinity claim and helps blow it away.
HughBe--- The trinity doctrine is BS.
rabbee: well according to, scientific therom. all the elements are made up, from individual combinations of hydrogen atoms. and that even oxygen, is comprized from a unique combination of hydrogen. so in actual scientific reality, all the elements are actually hydrogen. and so uniquely disguised, as to not look like hydrogen.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a man of God your opinion would have meaning.
But you are not a man of God so your opinion is worthless.
I will let you try this simple quiz:

Do you see the disciples calling Jesus, Son of God, whenever they addressed him?

Do you see the disciples calling Jesus, God, whenever they addressed him?

What say ye?

Note: Answer the questions but do not quote me the silly and stupid exclamatory remark from Thomas the fool!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nicely presented, dear HughBe.
And thanks for boldly confirming that the trinity doctrine is Bull Shit!
I would really like to know why you consider the trinity doctrine bull shit? Would appreciate your response. Thanks
Deja vu?
rabbee: the inability to understand something, usually does promote bs. whether it, is by prejucicial choice or not. and i agree with einstein and G-D, this whole world today is infinatly full of it. so their is only, one world religion today: pagananity.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But are an idiot!
For you believe this verse is from Allah and it is not from Allah, it is Muhammad talking giving his own personal opinion of his own beliefs.
Pickthall's translation:
God did not reveal that to Muhammad.
So like Muhammad you make up things as you go along.
Don't you know you made an ass out of your self.
LMAO!
You are an incompetent ignorant fool, so please do not talk about Qur'aan.

Please stick to Misquoting Jesus, also known as the New Testament, 95% of which you cannot understand either.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Just 4 quick questions, Uhuh.
1.What is the meaning of H2O?
2.In what way is the H in water different from the H in ice and steam?
3.Same question for the O in H2O.
4.What does it tell you?
Hello HughBe...
Alex---It tells me that the constituents of H2O namely, H and O2 are NOT the same.
HughBe--- Correct but is the H in water different from the H in Steam or Ice?
Alex---This further complicates the crazy trinity claim and helps blow it away.
HughBe--- The trinity doctrine is BS.
Thank you HughBe.
Glad you maintain that Trinity is BS.

Regarding H in all three is essentially same if we ignore the temperature, pressue and some other characteristics.

When trinity gang bring out the water ice steam argument, they ignore some basic assumptions...
the son "died"
the father NEVER "died"
the ghost NEVER "died"
The father and ghost are incapable of dying even under the crazy trinity logic!
Then how can all three be the same...definitely NOt co equal..co eternal...con substantial..
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, whether or not I am a pagan has no bearing on the fundamental fact that you are a MORON.
rabbee: is that a new testament particle, they discovered at cern? you know where you like smash a glass, and give all the broken peices new testament particle names.
John Doe

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I had said that.
That was not the case in Mahmood's first question to me. This is what Mahmood wrote:
"Where in the Koran does it state that Islam abrogates all other religions?
I am asking you because I was just reading an article by Sachedina, where he wrote that the Koran encourages pluralism, and nowhere does it state that it abrogates Judiaism and Xtianity."
He had asked the same in his post #173737 and I had told him, it doesn't.
I hope your language skill is better than that of Mahmood. Are you able to spot the difference?
You may choose to be silly and foolish like Mahmood, if you so wish. I wouldn't mind that.
IOW, you are such an habitual liar that you don't even know when you are lying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I will let you try this simple quiz:
Do you see the disciples calling Jesus, Son of God, whenever they addressed him?
Do you see the disciples calling Jesus, God, whenever they addressed him?
What say ye?
Note: Answer the questions but do not quote me the silly and stupid exclamatory remark from Thomas the fool!
The disciples called Jesus GOD OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.
You are a dumb Muslim that loves to believe the falsehoods of the Quran.
READ THIS:
After the negative experiences which depressed Mohammed, Khadijah sent him to her cousin, Waraqa, to convince him that Mohammed was called to be a prophet of Allah. Waraqa succeeded in his task and became responsible for most of the Qur’anic verses at the beginning.

READ THIS:
Waraqa inserted Ebionite doctrines about Jesus in the Qur’an, stating that Jesus was a prophet, and that He was not crucified, but God made someone to resemble Jesus. That one was crucified because the crowd thought he was Jesus. This doctrine was first initiated by Simon, the magician from Samaria, who later founded a heresy which took his name, Simonianism. In reality, Simon created the root for such doctrine, before it was developed by the Gnostics in later times. Here, I present Simon the magician’s idea about Jesus, which Hyppolytus reported in “The Refutation of all heresies”:

It was Waraga that inserted those falsehoods about Jesus in the Quran.
You are to much in love with falsehoods.
That you are a godless person.

You are screwed up in the mind.
Qadir Mengal

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

who="Qadir mengal"]What say Qadir Mengal in reply to these two Atheists, Igore trip and Dear to doubt,please go to thread (Qadir Mengal Miss understainding Islam) and find reply on page37.
DEAR TO DOUBT----------
The world changed but people didn’t. My last horse died a century ago and I now drive a car. We----------
We filled our houses with all sorts of gadgets but our minds have not changed. My religious friend is still a believer.---------
I have read the Bible and the Quran and both are full of so many absurdities and mistakes, both logical and factual that there is no way they can be true. Islam is just the word of one man.
A real God could do a lot better than that.
who="Igor Trip"] text>
Please explain why I should not believe these are the rantings of a madman.
(Note the text of Quran has not been carried properly)
22:19 These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads,---------
44:43 Lo! the tree of Zaqqum,
44:44 The food of the sinner!
44:45 Like molten brass, it seetheth in their bellies
44:46 As the seething of boiling water.
44:47 (And it will be said): Take him and drag him to the midst of hell,
44:48 Then pour upon his head the torment of boiling water.
----------
sss
(Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise come and visit the thread” Qadir mengal Miss understanding islam”An important series about the life of Mohammad(saw) has started, from page 33 of topix this series will go number wise just as 1 (2) 3 … along with mentioning the thread number where the series is located. So as Qadir mengal also (insha Allah) will give you the answers about your questions and Queries about islam on this thread if you questioned him about islam.
Note-Post no, 1,2,3,4,5,6,of this series have come on page 33 of Miss understanding islam, while post number 7,8,9,9-a,and10,11,to 18 have appeared on page no, 34 of this thread i,e miss understanding islam so as post no 19 and 20 and others have appeared on page 35 of this thread kindly follow a head.) Also see Hold brook Accepted Islam
Mengal.
Due to electicity the reply could not send as such please please observe it on thread miss understanding Islam By Qadir Mengal on page-44.Again here in below i am giving the reply.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>IOW, you are such an habitual liar that you don't even know when you are lying.
You may say anything you wish, Liar!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity has combined three separate prophecies. The 3 wise men, the visiting kings, and the kings bearing gifts. "Because of your Temple at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto you". The magi supposedly followed the star in the east but how would they know about a prophecy that's not even in the bible? And if they came from the east, the star would've been in the west and a star does not stand over a certain place, it's too high in the heavens.
rabbee: what you! have never heard, of UFA'S before? i find that hard to believe, and so totally self ignorant and ludicrous.
Qadir Mengal

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Mengal
Dear="Igor Trip
This is complete text kindly after reading it express your views, if i was able to help you it would be honor for me, otherwise As according to Quran , there is no any compulsion in religion Allah has clear the truth from falsehood so it is up to you either accept the truth or go behind falsehood I have observed most of the
Atheist think and treat the Lord of universe like a human, And so freely criticism Him just as one of his servant, that why Allah created heaven and enticed the believers for every thing including spouses of equal age, And what a creator, who for his own disobedience has created place such as Hell Fire, and fixed punishment like that you have mentioned herein above,.
Dear i do not understand how to give you sense of understanding to know the position and status and power of that Creator. I am person of average understanding, but I question you that my car is in the porch of my house and i am sole owner of the same, it is a beautiful car, but i do hate to see it running on road, and just now putting it on fire, result is that it turns in to ashes, please tell me who you are the one to question me for my this act?, and what harm this poor car receive me which i did with it, for its unjustified burning?
Let, I give you another example to make you understand your position. I think it is more near to answer your objections and your Atheist brothers.
Some time back I visited a unit or factory where Fiat Tractors were assembling, my friend who was General Manager of that Unit, He took me to show me the workshop where body of enjoins of Tractors were preparing, First he took me site where Raw material in shape of heap was dumping or unloading, that material was in shape of soil and sand than shifting into boilers where all this material for a particular degree was milting and changing in to melting iron water, where after this milting iron were pouring in to baskets and shift to an other section where this melted iron pour in to Moulds of tractor Engine and where after shifted to cold section from where it were drop to a trolley and brought in testing or inspection unit where the qualified inspectors after examination pass it to fit for fitting as Tractor Engine, There were also many rejected Engines which due to some defect were not completely come in good condition as which could not fit and run the Tractor, So my Friend told me that these bodies of engine does not serve the purpose for which they were pour in to mold, though these Engine bodies are engines for all respect, but due to minor fault same cannot use as Engine. These defected Engines once again shift to melting center and once again these would burn ,melt than come back until same come in good condition to be accept able,
Dear now tell me whether this defective engines could agitate that why they shifting back to that fire , the agony of that fire they already along with his badge(colleague) has/have suffered and if this defective engine Agitate, than what it could harm the project director?, Thus Dear you like that Tractor Engine was created By creator for a particular purpose and if you being defective not serve that purpose than you definitely as has been held by the creator to go Hell Fire and your agitation would give you no any benefit.
Qadir Mengal

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

As Quran tells very clearly that your purpose of creation is nothing but to serve the creator, when you being defective do not fulfill his duty than go to Hell Fire for ever. So who are you to challenge your creator, whom having power to born you thousands time and kill you thousands time, burn you thousands time and re-create you thousands time, your at most having only one reasonable objection that there is no any creator, Than wait, life is not so long and charming that one boast for ever, whereas fifty to sixty years of life pass, so hurriedly like a blink of an eye, if you want to amend yourself, than I on this thread( Mis-understanding Islam) have placed enough material to guide you towards the truth. and also already expressed that one should not be an Atheist and he should adopt a religion after thoroughly examining all religions to satisfy that it is the correct religion and he has not made mistake in selection of truthful and right religion.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Adam was the only son of God and when he died, his name was changed to Satan !
rabbee: oh thats just your, horse man ur talking. G-D did not change hasatans name to Adam, and then back to hasatan again. you can't find that in TheTorah, more or less any new testament tanach or other new testament scriptures.

will you quit doing what the jews, christians, muslems and the rest of pagananity is doing. making up their own, new testament scriptures. because they don't think, that G-D is still in charge for a full six days here in TheTorah.

when it is way too obvious, that none of you are in charge. your lives are not happening, the way you all vainly want. this is all happening, exactly TheWay G-D came and said to me. because of all your, bad attitudes toward THEM BOTH.

so if you all want this world to really improve, you all better change your bad attitudes against G-D to something, anything better than this.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You may say anything you wish, Liar!
rabbee: just all liars, condemning each other. for not believing, in their not the same lies.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The disciples called Jesus GOD OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.
Another lie!

Where and when did the disciples did that?

Stop lying, please.

Now, this is Misquoting the disciples.

Do you know that if the Church stops telling, teaching and preaching lies, Christianity will fall flat?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Qadir Mengal wrote:
As Quran tells very clearly that your purpose of creation is nothing but to serve the creator, when you being defective do not fulfill his duty than go to Hell Fire for ever. So who are you to challenge your creator, whom having power to born you thousands time and kill you thousands time, burn you thousands time and re-create you thousands time, your at most having only one reasonable objection that there is no any creator, Than wait, life is not so long and charming that one boast for ever, whereas fifty to sixty years of life pass, so hurriedly like a blink of an eye, if you want to amend yourself, than I on this thread( Mis-understanding Islam) have placed enough material to guide you towards the truth. and also already expressed that one should not be an Atheist and he should adopt a religion after thoroughly examining all religions to satisfy that it is the correct religion and he has not made mistake in selection of truthful and right religion.
The only place the Quran guides Muslims is to the fires of hell.
You are an ignorant Muslim.
The Quran is Muhammad's evil jinn devil worship nook.
The Quran is full of falsehoods.
READ THIS:
After the negative experiences which depressed Mohammed, Khadijah sent him to her cousin, Waraqa, to convince him that Mohammed was called to be a prophet of Allah. Waraqa succeeded in his task and became responsible for most of the Qur’anic verses at the beginning.

Read this:
Waraqa inserted Ebionite doctrines about Jesus in the Qur’an, stating that Jesus was a prophet, and that He was not crucified, but God made someone to resemble Jesus. That one was crucified because the crowd thought he was Jesus. This doctrine was first initiated by Simon, the magician from Samaria, who later founded a heresy which took his name, Simonianism. In reality, Simon created the root for such doctrine, before it was developed by the Gnostics in later times. Here, I present Simon the magician’s idea about Jesus, which Hyppolytus reported in “The Refutation of all heresies”:

The story of Jesus in the Quran are falsehoods put in there by Waraga.

Your belief in Muhammad makes you tell lies Mengal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••