Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Qadir Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#173986 Apr 28, 2013
Mengal
Dear="Igor Trip
This is complete text kindly after reading it express your views, if i was able to help you it would be honor for me, otherwise As according to Quran , there is no any compulsion in religion Allah has clear the truth from falsehood so it is up to you either accept the truth or go behind falsehood I have observed most of the
Atheist think and treat the Lord of universe like a human, And so freely criticism Him just as one of his servant, that why Allah created heaven and enticed the believers for every thing including spouses of equal age, And what a creator, who for his own disobedience has created place such as Hell Fire, and fixed punishment like that you have mentioned herein above,.
Dear i do not understand how to give you sense of understanding to know the position and status and power of that Creator. I am person of average understanding, but I question you that my car is in the porch of my house and i am sole owner of the same, it is a beautiful car, but i do hate to see it running on road, and just now putting it on fire, result is that it turns in to ashes, please tell me who you are the one to question me for my this act?, and what harm this poor car receive me which i did with it, for its unjustified burning?
Let, I give you another example to make you understand your position. I think it is more near to answer your objections and your Atheist brothers.
Some time back I visited a unit or factory where Fiat Tractors were assembling, my friend who was General Manager of that Unit, He took me to show me the workshop where body of enjoins of Tractors were preparing, First he took me site where Raw material in shape of heap was dumping or unloading, that material was in shape of soil and sand than shifting into boilers where all this material for a particular degree was milting and changing in to melting iron water, where after this milting iron were pouring in to baskets and shift to an other section where this melted iron pour in to Moulds of tractor Engine and where after shifted to cold section from where it were drop to a trolley and brought in testing or inspection unit where the qualified inspectors after examination pass it to fit for fitting as Tractor Engine, There were also many rejected Engines which due to some defect were not completely come in good condition as which could not fit and run the Tractor, So my Friend told me that these bodies of engine does not serve the purpose for which they were pour in to mold, though these Engine bodies are engines for all respect, but due to minor fault same cannot use as Engine. These defected Engines once again shift to melting center and once again these would burn ,melt than come back until same come in good condition to be accept able,
Dear now tell me whether this defective engines could agitate that why they shifting back to that fire , the agony of that fire they already along with his badge(colleague) has/have suffered and if this defective engine Agitate, than what it could harm the project director?, Thus Dear you like that Tractor Engine was created By creator for a particular purpose and if you being defective not serve that purpose than you definitely as has been held by the creator to go Hell Fire and your agitation would give you no any benefit.
Qadir Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#173987 Apr 28, 2013
As Quran tells very clearly that your purpose of creation is nothing but to serve the creator, when you being defective do not fulfill his duty than go to Hell Fire for ever. So who are you to challenge your creator, whom having power to born you thousands time and kill you thousands time, burn you thousands time and re-create you thousands time, your at most having only one reasonable objection that there is no any creator, Than wait, life is not so long and charming that one boast for ever, whereas fifty to sixty years of life pass, so hurriedly like a blink of an eye, if you want to amend yourself, than I on this thread( Mis-understanding Islam) have placed enough material to guide you towards the truth. and also already expressed that one should not be an Atheist and he should adopt a religion after thoroughly examining all religions to satisfy that it is the correct religion and he has not made mistake in selection of truthful and right religion.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173990 Apr 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Adam was the only son of God and when he died, his name was changed to Satan !
rabbee: oh thats just your, horse man ur talking. G-D did not change hasatans name to Adam, and then back to hasatan again. you can't find that in TheTorah, more or less any new testament tanach or other new testament scriptures.

will you quit doing what the jews, christians, muslems and the rest of pagananity is doing. making up their own, new testament scriptures. because they don't think, that G-D is still in charge for a full six days here in TheTorah.

when it is way too obvious, that none of you are in charge. your lives are not happening, the way you all vainly want. this is all happening, exactly TheWay G-D came and said to me. because of all your, bad attitudes toward THEM BOTH.

so if you all want this world to really improve, you all better change your bad attitudes against G-D to something, anything better than this.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173991 Apr 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You may say anything you wish, Liar!
rabbee: just all liars, condemning each other. for not believing, in their not the same lies.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173992 Apr 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The disciples called Jesus GOD OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.
Another lie!

Where and when did the disciples did that?

Stop lying, please.

Now, this is Misquoting the disciples.

Do you know that if the Church stops telling, teaching and preaching lies, Christianity will fall flat?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173993 Apr 28, 2013
Qadir Mengal wrote:
As Quran tells very clearly that your purpose of creation is nothing but to serve the creator, when you being defective do not fulfill his duty than go to Hell Fire for ever. So who are you to challenge your creator, whom having power to born you thousands time and kill you thousands time, burn you thousands time and re-create you thousands time, your at most having only one reasonable objection that there is no any creator, Than wait, life is not so long and charming that one boast for ever, whereas fifty to sixty years of life pass, so hurriedly like a blink of an eye, if you want to amend yourself, than I on this thread( Mis-understanding Islam) have placed enough material to guide you towards the truth. and also already expressed that one should not be an Atheist and he should adopt a religion after thoroughly examining all religions to satisfy that it is the correct religion and he has not made mistake in selection of truthful and right religion.
The only place the Quran guides Muslims is to the fires of hell.
You are an ignorant Muslim.
The Quran is Muhammad's evil jinn devil worship nook.
The Quran is full of falsehoods.
READ THIS:
After the negative experiences which depressed Mohammed, Khadijah sent him to her cousin, Waraqa, to convince him that Mohammed was called to be a prophet of Allah. Waraqa succeeded in his task and became responsible for most of the Qur’anic verses at the beginning.

Read this:
Waraqa inserted Ebionite doctrines about Jesus in the Qur’an, stating that Jesus was a prophet, and that He was not crucified, but God made someone to resemble Jesus. That one was crucified because the crowd thought he was Jesus. This doctrine was first initiated by Simon, the magician from Samaria, who later founded a heresy which took his name, Simonianism. In reality, Simon created the root for such doctrine, before it was developed by the Gnostics in later times. Here, I present Simon the magician’s idea about Jesus, which Hyppolytus reported in “The Refutation of all heresies”:

The story of Jesus in the Quran are falsehoods put in there by Waraga.

Your belief in Muhammad makes you tell lies Mengal.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173994 Apr 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a man of God your opinion would have meaning.
But you are not a man of God so your opinion is worthless.
hello "honest" shamma...
Who wrote the NT?
NAME the Blighters!!!

Also you have not answered this question yet:

Now tell me if this is acceptable to trinitarians?

"O Lord! You are the Trinity. You are the sacred power that is the source and sustainer of the universe. You are all this".

ANSWER PLEASE!!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173995 Apr 28, 2013
i think you all, need to quit being the reason why G-D is dissatified and disgusted with all of you. or at least enough, where G-D is not telling us all to go to hell, for not being here in TheTorah.

if you think that G-D is giving, TheTorah to only the jews here in IT. then your just, playing plain stupid!

this is the thrid time, G-D has given TheTorah with all of you and your grandmother chaooah here in IT. how can you manage to get, more stupid for the third time in a row?

all the other times, and even the last two times, G-D commanded the deluvian to happen. is because nobody would, even consider being here in TheTorah being given from THEM.

if any nation does not have, leaders true to G-D. it's all your falt, for not being true to G-D. this world does not happen, according to all your lying about it.

things are not even happening the way presedent obama wants. because he is not in charge, of what actually happens. and if you do not want, the high priest and san hedreen of this nation to be true to G-D. then you are going to get all hell for it, just like any other nation.
Adam

Germany

#173996 Apr 28, 2013
Allah is the creator of heavens and earth. It was Allah who send the Torah the psalms the gospels and the quran to the mankind.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173997 Apr 28, 2013
man if BOTH of G-D and i, are not even impressed with their new testament in their tanach. then we sure as hell, are not impressed with any of your other new testaments. and they are only a great source, of distracting you all, from being here in TheTorah from G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173998 Apr 28, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hello "honest" shamma...
Who wrote the NT?
NAME the Blighters!!!
Also you have not answered this question yet:
Now tell me if this is acceptable to trinitarians?
"O Lord! You are the Trinity. You are the sacred power that is the source and sustainer of the universe. You are all this".
ANSWER PLEASE!!!!
rabbee: why? are you afraid to ask, TheBOTH of TheG-D of TheTorah, and THEIR HisSon adam that question? because you would not, like the answer?

then bite on this hypotheticly, if TheHisSon adam, ever finds a true mate. then you will have to deal, with TheONE Quadrinity as ONE. that is if you all stop, murdering your grandmother with all your lies.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173999 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
Allah is the creator of heavens and earth. It was Allah who send the Torah the psalms the gospels and the quran to the mankind.
rabbee: no sir! G-D only gave TheTorah. all your other new testaments, are from the fallicy of alleged as men. since i have serious doubts, that any of you talking critters, can really be classified as men of G-D.

and in fact your statment, is just another classic example of this pretend g-dly charade. where the unholy critters overcompensate, and try to give the illusion of being a holy man in their own image.
Mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#174001 Apr 28, 2013
[ who="Shamma"]<quo ted text>The only place the Quran guides Muslims is to the fires of hell.
You are an ignorant Muslim.
The Quran is Muhammad's evil jinn devil worship nook.
The Quran is full of falsehoods.
READ THIS:
After the negative experiences which depressed Mohammed, Khadijah sent him to her cousin, Waraqa, to convince him that Mohammed was called to be a prophet of Allah. Waraqa succeeded in his task and became responsible for most of the Qur’anic verses at the beginning.
Read this:
Waraqa inserted Ebionite doctrines about Jesus in the Qur’an, stating that Jesus was a prophet, and that He was not crucified, but God made someone to resemble Jesus. That one was crucified because the crowd thought he was Jesus. This doctrine was first initiated by Simon, the magician from Samaria, who later founded a heresy which took his name, Simonianism. In reality, Simon created the root for such doctrine, before it was developed by the Gnostics in later times. Here, I present Simon the magician’s idea about Jesus, which Hyppolytus reported in “The Refutation of all heresies”:
The story of Jesus in the Quran are falsehoods put in there by Waraga.
Your belief in Muhammad makes you tell lies Mengal.

JESUS /JEWS/QURAN

In deed the Moses was prophet and was way to God at his time. So as Jesus was prophet and way to God at his time or period. The both messenger of Allah Almighty were own self were Jews and send for only Israelites or Jews for that period. Prophet Mohammad (saw) is seal of Messengers and is final apostle of Allah and was sent for whole man kind. Amazingly Christians took Jesus as God and claimed trinity a word which itself is strange for bible in all books of bible there is no any unequivocal or clear word in which Jesus himself has claimed as God are he asked to followers to worship him as God. This was the fact that seventy two (72) eminent Scholars of different sects of Christianity took out the world trinity and throw it out from bible as in revised standard published bible saying that word trinity is interpolation and concoction in bible.

Lo! In this regard a dialog with Dr. Zakir Naike on Peace T.V could be best material on this subject No doubt Jesus is favorite Prophet of Muslims as Quran speak about Jesus and trinity.

Surrah IV verse 171:-

“O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: or say of Allah aught but truth. Christ Jesus the sun of marry was (no more than) an apostle of Allah and his word, Which He bestowed on marry, and a sprit proceeding from Him: So believe in Allah and his apostles say not ' trinity' desist it will be better for you: for Allah is One Allah: Glory be to Him (for Exalted is he) above having a son. To him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as disposers of affairs”.

However, if any Christian having any doubt about the Prophet Hood of Jesus I invite him in his own benefit to watch Peace TV and listen Dr. Zakar Nike on the topic about the major religions. Similarities between Islam and Christianity. Is Jesus crucified or otherwise?

In deed truth has come or heard against false hood and false hood will perish. The false hood by its nature bound to perish.

]
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174002 Apr 28, 2013
Qadir Mengal wrote:
rabbee: just what did G-D and i talk about, when THEY came to tell me about the woman chaooah? there was no mention of any other books, other than TheTorah given to somebody named Moshe. THEY Spoke of names such as Noach, Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov, Yoseph, Daveed, Shlomoh in TheTorah.

there was no mention of any tanach, or any other new testaments. muhammed's name or quran has never been mentioned, in any of my three audiences with G-D so far. G-D Spoke like everything has all been happening, and shall continue to happen here in TheTorah THEY claimed to still be giving. so what am i, to conclude from this. who am i to believe, any of you talking creatures or G-D?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#174003 Apr 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie!
Stop lying, please.
Do you know that if the Church stops telling, teaching and preaching lies, Christianity will fall flat?
rabbee: well the same thing, would happen to islam. then you could all join, the flat earth society and fall flat there too.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#174004 Apr 28, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are pagans...so according to your twisted logic...you are a muslim!!!
What a loon.
John Doe

Hurricane, WV

#174005 Apr 28, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You may say anything you wish, Liar!
First you agreed with me that you stated earlier that the Qur'an abrogated all previous scripture, and now you deny that the Qur'an abrogated all previous scripture. Of course, you have to call me a Liar for pointing out your inconsistency (read: lie)

Don't tell me that the "careful distinction" you drew when responding to Mahmood is that the Qur'an didn't abrogate Xtianity and Judaism. You in FACT said that it did.

Deny it again, please.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174006 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
Allah is simply the Muslim name for God but is not Gods actual name. We won't know that until she comes to earth. There are clues to gods name in the OT, The BRANCH and will contain an X, the cross.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#174007 Apr 28, 2013
who="bmz"
Another lie!
Stop lying, please.

Atheists and leftists tell lots of lies...and they are still around...for a little while yet.
:)

KayMarie
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#174008 Apr 28, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="bmz"
Another lie!
Stop lying, please.
Atheists and leftists tell lots of lies...and they are still around...for a little while yet.
:)
KayMarie
If Christians were to read the bible for themselves, look at it critically and not rely on the interpretations of those who are probably only in it for the sex and money, it would also fall flat. The scripture says, "they are shepherds that cannot understand". Isaiah 56:11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul 10 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul 10 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul 7 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun 27 spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun '17 dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
More from around the web