Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 205,849

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173722 Apr 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What Bible are you reading from?
John 10:30
NIV.
"I and the Father are One"
I think your jinn devil is playing games on your mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T_8LIAcGkvUXX
Father Christmas is Santa (Satan). He is the father of both the seed of Adam and the seed of Eve. Genesis 3:15.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173723 Apr 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Father Christmas is Santa (Satan). He is the father of both the seed of Adam and the seed of Eve. Genesis 3:15.
Are a Muslim jinn devil?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173724 Apr 26, 2013
Theophilus wrote:
<quoted text>Take your meds, ex-priest. Your filth is showing...
hello theophallus!
how are you me old mucker...
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173725 Apr 26, 2013
Theophilus wrote:
<quoted text>What? You're a defender of these hired baby killers, which is their MAIN business concern?
Search the number of ADOPTIONS that these baby killers have referred.
lol..
you are a strong reason for birth control..(smiles)
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173726 Apr 26, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Please convert into any religion apart from Islam. You will repent throughout your life. I am not religious but You study it first. Please stay free and never be a slave. Never ever change your religion. Even when people
Do change to Islam. Allah(BPUH) never accepts them. Allah(BPUH) writes that if I wanted you to be a Muslim
I would have gave you birth in a Muslim household.
You seem desperate.
There is only ONE G-d.
Keep working on that.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173727 Apr 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No. Its not acceptable.
God is not created things.
Where are you hiding sham-mama...
Is BJ the son god, NOT a created thing?
Is BJ NOt light, flesh or morning star?
Did he not walk talk eat f*rt and sh*t?

Is this acceptable to God so the poor lost souls who need jesus can be saved?

"O Lord! You are the Trinity. You are the sacred power that is the source and sustainer of the universe. You are all this".
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173728 Apr 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Father Christmas is Santa (Satan). He is the father of both the seed of Adam and the seed of Eve. Genesis 3:15.
Satan's claws...satan's clause...is coming to town
This song tells you are lot about how satan's claws replaces God:
"He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good"

This is the power of satan's clause!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173729 Apr 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Are a Muslim jinn devil?
are you a nutcase?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173730 Apr 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>What Bible are you reading from?
John 10:30
NIV.
"I and the Father are One"
I think your jinn devil is playing games on your mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T_8LIAcGkvUXX
That is bad grammar, jinn devil sham-mama.
BJ sounds VERY arrogant by putting himself before G-d
Jesus would have said "I am in agreement with G-d"
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#173731 Apr 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Satan supposedly "tempted" Jesus and offered him all the kingdoms of the world if he would serve him. Jesus came out of that preaching the kingdom of G-d, he took the offer. The kingdom of G-d still has not come, Jesus also said his meat was to "do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work". Satans big lie in the garden of Eden was you can sin against G-d and not keep his commandments and you won't die. "You have strengthened the hands of the wicked, that they should not turn from their wicked way, by promising them life" Ezekiel 13:22.
This is another silly gospel story.
Stupid Satan is offering the "mangod" a cut down version of his kingdom...
If BJ were "g-d", why could "clever" mr satan not recognise him?
If BJ were "g-d", why should he be tempted by the tiny offer of planet earth, when he already owns all the universe and more? LOL..

the gospel writers quite often smoked pot i guess.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173732 Apr 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
rabbee: hasatans children are by deception, not by procreation.

Location hidden

#173733 Apr 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you hiding sham-mama...
Is BJ the son god, NOT a created thing?
Is BJ NOt light, flesh or morning star?
Did he not walk talk eat f*rt and sh*t?
Is this acceptable to God so the poor lost souls who need jesus can be saved?
"O Lord! You are the Trinity. You are the sacred power that is the source and sustainer of the universe. You are all this".
Where is Allah?

Location hidden

#173734 Apr 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
are you a nutcase?
Are you a jinn devil Alex?
Or are you possessed by a jinn devil?
Are you being protected by a jinn devil Alex?
Watch this exorcism of a young Muslim possessed by a jinn devil Alex.
Are there millions of Muslim possessed by jinn devils in the religion of Islam Alex?

Location hidden

#173735 Apr 26, 2013
A real Muslim possessed by a jinn devil shown on this link that exposes the Muslim god Allah as Satan.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173736 Apr 26, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another silly gospel story.
Stupid Satan is offering the "mangod" a cut down version of his kingdom...
If BJ were "g-d", why could "clever" mr satan not recognise him?
If BJ were "g-d", why should he be tempted by the tiny offer of planet earth, when he already owns all the universe and more? LOL..
the gospel writers quite often smoked pot i guess.
Ask a Christian that, I'm not a Christian. It says in the NT that Satan is the god of this world and thru Jesus (Lucifer) he is worshipped as G-d. He's also called the "lawless one". Satan wants only to be worshipped as G-d with no rules and that is the essence of Christianity.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#173737 Apr 26, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Koran does it state that Islam abrogates all other religions? I am asking you because I was just reading an article by Sachedina, where he wrote that the Koran encourages pluralism, and nowhere does it state that it abrogates Judiaism and Xtianity.
Qur'aan does not say that. However, it does not encourage pluralism. It encourages belief in only one God.

It definitely does not encourage Christianity, which is a post-Jesus "Made in Rome" religion.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#173738 Apr 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Allah?
Beyond our Universe. You don't know the way.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#173739 Apr 26, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-99

Chapter 214 Judas Plot

Having gone forth from the house, Jesus retired into the garden to pray, according as his custom was to pray, bowing his knees an hundred times and prostrating himself upon his face. Judas, accordingly, knowing the place where Jesus was with his disciples, went to the high priest, and said: "If you will give me what was promised, this night will I give into your hand Jesus whom you seek; for he is alone with eleven companions." The high priest answered: "How much do you seek?" Judas said, "Thirty pieces of gold."

Then straightway the high priest counted to him the money, and sent a Pharisee to the governor to fetch soldiers, and to Herod, and they gave a legion of them, because they feared the people; wherefore they took their arms, and with torches and lanterns upon staves went out of Jerusalem.

Chapter 215 Jesus taken up into heaven

When the soldiers with Judas drew near to the place where Jesus was, Jesus heard the approach of many people, wherefore in fear he withdrew into the house. And the eleven were sleeping. Then God, seeing the danger of his servant, commanded Gabriel;, Michael;, Rafael;, and Uriel;, his ministers, to take Jesus out of the world. The holy angels came and took Jesus out by the window that looks toward the South;. They bare him and placed him in the third heaven in the company of angels blessing God for evermore.

Chapter 216 Judas Captured

Judas entered impetuously before all into the chamber whence Jesus had been taken up. And the disciples were sleeping. Whereupon the wonderful God acted wonderfully, insomuch that Judas was so changed in speech and in face to be like Jesus that we believed him to be Jesus. And he, having awakened us, was seeking where the Master was. Whereupon we marvelled, and answered:'You, Lord, are our master; have you now forgotten us?'

And he, smiling, said:'Now are you foolish, that know not me to be Judas Iscariot!' And as he was saying this the soldiery entered, and laid their hands upon Judas, because he was in every way like to Jesus. We having heard Judas' saying, and seeing the multitude of soldiers, fled as beside ourselves. And John, who was wrapped in a linen cloth, awoke and fled, and when a soldier seized him by the linen cloth he left the linen cloth and fled naked. For God heard the prayer of Jesus, and saved the eleven from evil.

Note: This statement totally discredits the accounts of Canonical Gospels, and this might be the real reason why this Gospel was banned, and still discredited by Pauline Churches- MUQ
(Unabridged)

Location hidden

#173740 Apr 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Beyond our Universe. You don't know the way.
How can Allah being One dimensional communicate with human beings if Allah is beyond our universe?

If Allah being One dimensional as Muslims claim and communicates with human beings in our universe then Allah is subject to our laws of time and space.
Allah's Words then are not everlasting.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#173741 Apr 26, 2013
the rabbis also acknowledged that it wasn't Jesus who started Christianity -- it was some Edomites,

"In the days of Constantine, there were very few people who believed in the new religion and observed the new testament, apart from the Edomites" - Ibn Ezra

"Quite some time after Jesus was executed, some descendants of Esau attributed a new religion to him, though it was not his intention to start one" - Maimonides

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbidden Archaeology: How the Smithsonian cove... Tue Kid_Tomorrow 1
Diversity is a codeword for White genocide Nov 20 7970kgl 1
Researchers Disagree About Age, Purpose of Ston... (Oct '08) Nov 19 Garry Denke 11
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Nov 17 sham 183
Heracles to Alexander: Ashmolean Museum unveils... (Apr '11) Nov 16 Macedonian 25
Mexican Government Claims US Auction House Sold... Nov 13 Concerned 1
Remains of Ice Age infants uncovered in Alaska Nov 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE