Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173388 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>That's an interesting theory. Even if Jesus was crucified, it didn't fulfill any scripture. Jesus actually wanted to be crucified and the multitudes that followed him fulfilled his wish. Those prophecies, Psalms 22 and 69 are about something totally different, also Job 16 goes along with it.
rabbee: excuse me!!! it fulfilled G-D'S previous Promise, to return adam and his mate, to the tree of life. don't you think, G-D ever keeps any of THEIR Promises too?

and by all accounts, Yeshooah Adam, did not want to be crucified. nor did any one, want to crucify Him. they were all doing their best, to not crucify Him. but Adam being crucified, was being commanded by G-D. so no power on earth, could make it or not make it Happen.

this story from G-D, ain't ever going to change. as long as this world, refuses to accept being here in IT. the only thing you accomplish, by failing to recognize us all here in TheTorah from G-D. is to increase the amount, of hell and death and lace of peace being sent.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173389 Apr 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It is Spiritual food from God.
The teaching of Jesus in the sixth chapter of John's Gospel is very clear: "Amen, amen I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood you do not have life within you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life and I will raise him up on the last day. For My flesh is true food and My blood is true drink. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me and I in him" (John 6:53-56).
You have no life in you susanblange.
You're proving my point again. Jesus didn't ascend to heaven, his followers ate his body and drank his blood. Again I will say, G-d doesn't approve of human sacrifice, cannibalism or consumption of blood. Jesus did go to heaven when he died and he's been reincarnated, his new name is Bill.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173390 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There is also a "Kill devil hills" in North Carolina, not far from here but I don't necessarily believe Satan will be judged there. Isaiah 27:1.
rabbee: you can't, kill hasatan. he is not as stupid as this world about G-D, and has existed in TheTorot, for a lot more times than any of you. oblivion is for those, who allow themselves to be decieved to the third or fourth visitaion of TheWholeTorah in It. it is G-D WHO gave hasatan, his assigment as a deciever. that's, his job. and if this world should ever, wise up to this fact here in TheTorah. G-D can always give him, with another assignment. hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer are angels. that precisely follow, G-D'S instructions to them. even in the alleged book of Yovel( falsly called job)- did you notice, how hasatan precisely follows the instruction from G-D? indicating that hasatan is not, a rogue angel at all. and follows all of G-D instruction, precisely from the aleph to the tav. and not to the greek, alpha to the omega misrepresentation.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173392 Apr 25, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you can't, kill hasatan. he is not as stupid as this world about G-D, and has existed in TheTorot, for a lot more times than any of you. oblivion is for those, who allow themselves to be decieved to the third or fourth visitaion of TheWholeTorah in It. it is G-D WHO gave hasatan, his assigment as a deciever. that's, his job. and if this world should ever, wise up to this fact here in TheTorah. G-D can always give him, with another assignment. hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer are angels. that precisely follow, G-D'S instructions to them. even in the alleged book of Yovel( falsly called job)- did you notice, how hasatan precisely follows the instruction from G-D? indicating that hasatan is not, a rogue angel at all. and follows all of G-D instruction, precisely from the aleph to the tav. and not to the greek, alpha to the omega misrepresentation.
The creation of Satan was a side effect of the creation of man, he was not a deliberately created being and his job was to be the son of G-d and to populate the world. He's been reincarnated this time as the father of G-d and is responsible for the "crucifixion" which he will be tried for and those who witnessed it 44 years ago will come forward. Psalm 22:30-31 "A seed shall serve him, it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this. This scripture is probably why Jesus said the end would come within the generation of the people he preached to. That was 2000 years ago.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173393 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're proving my point again. Jesus didn't ascend to heaven, his followers ate his body and drank his blood. Again I will say, G-d doesn't approve of human sacrifice, cannibalism or consumption of blood. Jesus did go to heaven when he died and he's been reincarnated, his new name is Bill.
Be gone Satan.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173394 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The creation of Satan was a side effect of the creation of man, he was not a deliberately created being and his job was to be the son of G-d and to populate the world. He's been reincarnated this time as the father of G-d and is responsible for the "crucifixion" which he will be tried for and those who witnessed it 44 years ago will come forward. Psalm 22:30-31 "A seed shall serve him, it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this. This scripture is probably why Jesus said the end would come within the generation of the people he preached to. That was 2000 years ago.
rabbee: no! hasatan's assignment is the direct result, of this worlds preference of wanting to be lied to. and G-D gave to hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer their assignments deliberatly.

and adam is the creator of all men, on earth from G-D. that is the job, G-D gave to Him. if this world and their grandmother, fail in the first Torot time. it is my and your grandmother's job to resurrect you all precisely again, the next sequencial Torot Happenings.

and hasatan, does not ever have to be reincarnated. he is an angel, not an earthy person in the flesh. and his assignment is to, impersonate G-D or other Angels of G-D. and not to claim to be, G-D'S father. and his job is to try and decieve, the whole population of this world. so he populates the world through spiritual deception, not by progeneration of the flesh.

man you don't believe anything, G-D said in TheTorah at all do you?

especially since you seem to forget, i am the male 1/2 of, Who was actually crucified 2000 years ago. since We were both, in that one body of flesh.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#173395 Apr 25, 2013
Blondeyyyy wrote:
Hi I'm 21 all American girl interested in converting to Islam because the western ways suck and I'm tired of being looked at as a piece of meat
Good luck with your search, and may you find a religion that provides you with the degree of gender equality you desire and deserve.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173396 Apr 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with your search, and may you find a religion that provides you with the degree of gender equality you desire and deserve.
rabbee: any woman, wanting to enter into islam. is going to need, more than good luck.

because like the hotel california, they can check in any time they like. but you can't, ever leave. but then to try to leave, is extreemly dangerous for any woman. ever read any of the horror stories, of those who tried?
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#173397 Apr 25, 2013
PROPHECIES OF JESUS:

ZECHARIAH 12:10:

"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

ISAIAH 53:12
'Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.'
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#173398 Apr 25, 2013
JEREMIAH 31:31-33

"Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah-- "not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD. "But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#173399 Apr 25, 2013
A PROPHECY FULFILLED BY ISLAM:

1 TIMOTHY 4:
'The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

6 If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters,[a] you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.'
Jesus is

Rowville, Australia

#173400 Apr 25, 2013
ONLY DEMONS REJOICE OVER THE SENDING OF SOULS TO SATAN!!!!!!!!

only demons try to send souls to satan.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#173401 Apr 25, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
95% of the muslims I know, have little or no knowledge of their religion. They are born into it and follow the foot steps of their parents. Most have not even read the Koran, and those who know how to read, cannot understand a word without the help of a translation.
The other day I confronted a relative of mine asking him why the f&uck is he so enamoured with this Arabian dessert cult aka Islam, and his reply was "astagfurallah"....t hat is all he could do. I didn't want to hammer him any further about his faith.
Truth does not demand belief, it has merits of its own.
Why only Muslims this is true for all religions and every society.

Do you think all those who claim to be atheists,have totally understood its philosophies?

Those who live and die by Theory of Evolution, how many know what it really means and what are proofs and assumptions in that theory?

Majority of humans follow blindly in the path of those whom they think right.

So do not single out Muslims or any particular group.

It is less than 1 % of every group that provide Info and intellectual support to other 99 % of the group.

And the same is in Capitalism of our times too, less than 1 % hold wealth and have firm grip on the lives of other 99 %.

So your comments are misleading and show you have not enough knowledge of Social Science.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#173402 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're proving my point again. Jesus didn't ascend to heaven, his followers ate his body and drank his blood. Again I will say, G-d doesn't approve of human sacrifice, cannibalism or consumption of blood. Jesus did go to heaven when he died and he's been reincarnated, his new name is Bill.
Oh, Susan

That was brilliant!

Wish you had arrived here early. Anyway, it is never too late.

Either Shamma will learn a lot from or you will be educating hime more and more.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173403 Apr 25, 2013
Jesus is wrote:
PROPHECIES OF JESUS:
ZECHARIAH 12:10:
"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
ISAIAH 53:12
'Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.'
All 3 of the prophecies you quoted are yet to happen and are in the future. Also, don't take verses out of context and try to say they were fulfilled. A complete Psalm, paragraph or chapter is a prophecy.

Location hidden

#173404 Apr 25, 2013
Blondeyyyy wrote:
Hi I'm 21 all American girl interested in converting to Islam because the western ways suck and I'm tired of being looked at as a piece of meat
You are twenty and have not found God yet?
seems to me you choose to be looked at as a piece of meat.
You sound like a 21 year old moron.
You deserve to be a Muslim, go for it moron.
Marry a Muslim and move to a Muslim country, that would be great for for you.
You already rejected using your brain to find God.
And you are not using your brain now.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#173405 Apr 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Susan
That was brilliant!
Either Shamma will learn a lot from or you will be educating hime more and more.
Praise the Lord! Thanx bmz :)
bmz

Location hidden

#173406 Apr 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Be gone Satan.
You did not address her post, which was brilliant and interesting.

She wrote: "You're proving my point again. Jesus didn't ascend to heaven, his followers ate his body and drank his blood. Again I will say, G-d doesn't approve of human sacrifice, cannibalism or consumption of blood. Jesus did go to heaven when he died and he's been reincarnated, his new name is Bill. "

Since his body was not found, it means that as soon as he said, "Eat my flesh, chew me up and drink my blood", the disciples pounced upon him, chewed his flesh and kept drinking his blood.

Quite possible.

Also, as he had promised, he might have come, saw the Cult Christianity and went into hiding again under the name Bill.

Location hidden

#173407 Apr 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Susan
That was brilliant!
She is a phony Muslim.
bmz

Location hidden

#173408 Apr 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I find the Tanakh watered down bmz, isn't it the Masoretic? There are a few mistranslations in the OKJV but I find it very accurate and it's the only version I read.
I don't think Tanakh has been watered down.

I try to read as many translations of Tanakh and the Christian Bible, I can get, Susan. That helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul 10 La Femme Accident 1
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul 10 Resident 23
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... Jul 7 pshun2404 26
News Blackdom history little known (Feb '11) Jun 27 spydie 35
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Jun '17 dig 1
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
More from around the web