Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,572

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#173276 Apr 24, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well then no telling, how many are in your pod peeing. and when FATHER AND MOTHER, take off for the last day. We Both are still going to be your Only G-D, here in TheTorah. FATHER/MOTHER, like Son and Daughter if you get the message.
even though the christian scripture, have become severely corrupted. they are still, closer to the truth than your quran.
So, you have two peeing in your pod. Is that so, Rabbee?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#173277 Apr 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Christian sect is the group a part of?
What exactly did they do?
What Christian teachings did they cite to justify their terrorism?
Scroll back a day or so

show some effort

Location hidden

#173278 Apr 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is everywhere, here and out there. By highlighting the fact that the Jews here are ignorant doesn't mean that there are non-ignorant jews out there.
How you made up that observation is beyond the ridiculous.
Lol

Next time propose a Venn diagram so we can understand your babble better

Location hidden

#173279 Apr 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorant mouth of East coast has spoken...
Like I said before if one wants to know what he has to do in the 7th day then he has to read the Torah. You don't have to be a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or Atheist to arrive to that.
As for being polite, since when if someone correct a person is not considered being polite? Let the other with the mistake is not a good thing to do.
How do you know Eric knows the meaning of that word? Stop speaking on behalf of other people. One who still write the mono-theistic god of Abraham, and at the same time claim to have attained Torah study is clearly ignorant and may not know the most simple things. By YHVH's admission there is not monotheism, but monolatrism.
By the way your two links don't address to my points. My points were about the correct word used and to address Buford to the Torah to find the explication of what one has and has not to do in the 7th day, so your links were not to me, but to him, nor the fact you gave them, implies or force me to read them. It's not laziness. But also why a person should read the links gave by someone when that person has a low consideration of him? So it's not laziness. I don't bother myself with you if it's not necessary. Understood?
But then you open your mouth for the sake of changing the air from time to time, so I don't expect anything great ideas or suggestions from your posts.
Obviously Erics intent went over your head. Which is fine, not all of us are Einsteins here.

But then I did a reasonable job explaining his intent. If I missed it, I am sure Mr Eric will speak up

And yet it still went over your head.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#173280 Apr 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you smoking? Do you even understand what monolatry is?
Christianity is monolatric. It worships Jesus ignoring the alleged two.
Already Frijoles recognized I am correct on this, in another thread, but he stated that he's irrelevant to the modern Jews.

So the proper question would be why you open your open when it's evident that you have no read the Torah, or have no understood what there is written in?

Christians have no forgot the alleged two, though I admit they pretty often call out the Father and Yeshua, and few occasions the Holy Spirit.

Location hidden

#173281 Apr 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Already Frijoles recognized I am correct on this, in another thread, but he stated that he's irrelevant to the modern Jews.
So the proper question would be why you open your open when it's evident that you have no read the Torah, or have no understood what there is written in?
Christians have no forgot the alleged two, though I admit they pretty often call out the Father and Yeshua, and few occasions the Holy Spirit.
I define modern as anything from the age of Moses on. Which, by the way, was the creation of the Jewish people.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173282 Apr 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
With that sentence you have killed bmz.
rabbee: yeah with zombies, you have to remember to aim for their head not their heart.
JOEL

India

#173283 Apr 24, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Allah said he's the only one god. He said so because the majority of the people back then where polytheistic.
Allah was the chief God among 360 Gods in the Kaaba of the pre-islamic Arabs.

Allah was looked upon with fear and sought to be appeased with gory blood sacrifices.

Actually, Allah is the same demonic being El of the pre-Hebrew Middle Eastern cults steeped in vicious blood sacrifices , cruelty, wars, violence and fanaticism that the Hebrew patriarchs later picked up and worshipped as G-d.

All that Muhammad did was to reject the other Gods and said that he'd only worship Allah and that the other Gods were evil or false and that it would be shirk if one worships other Gods (beings). There are several warnings in the Quran about worshipping Gods other than Allah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173284 Apr 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have two peeing in your pod. Is that so, Rabbee?
rabbee: that is not nice, to talk about my PARENT that way. since We have never, even shared being Woumb mates.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#173285 Apr 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I define modern as anything from the age of Moses on. Which, by the way, was the creation of the Jewish people.
rabbee: oh i was not aware, that the letter j ever existed then.
JOEL

India

#173286 Apr 24, 2013
Infinity is bound..............
JOEL

India

#173287 Apr 24, 2013
Consciousness and Energy are the two ends of the same pole of existence or in other words they are like the obverse and reverse sides of one coin - one cannot exist without the other. They co-exist. As such consciousness and energy form a unified field that serves as the source of the entire Manifestation.
JOEL

India

#173288 Apr 24, 2013
Activity is a sign of energy, while order is a manifestation of an involved consciousness at work in energy.
JOEL

India

#173289 Apr 24, 2013
Clinging to the past is a sign of a mental deficiency, while attempting to recreate the distant past in the present is a sign of delusion. Evolve with the rising wave of consciousness-energy as newer and higher ranges of these get manifested in the earth nature which accounts for the progressive change in the earth nature and in the march of civilization down the ages.
JOEL

India

#173290 Apr 24, 2013
Religion is a shoddy relic of the past. Religion is not the last word on any subject pertaining to existence and to being and becoming. Religion is for retards.
JOEL

India

#173291 Apr 24, 2013
Good night.
Mahmood

Canada

#173293 Apr 24, 2013
My family are all muslims and all of them condemn acts of terrorism. Human beings are not pre-disposed to the kind of violence we see around us. This is sad because now, 99% of the muslims who are innocent & harmless will be treated as suspects by North American & Western border security and immigration.
Harry Potter

Hurricane, WV

#173294 Apr 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Thanks!
Harry Potter

Hurricane, WV

#173295 Apr 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of those occasions that I love. I ask a question. I don't get an answer but I get a series of questions in response. It would be nice to have a real conversation every once in a while where my questions get answered also.
I don't observe Shabbat or Sabbath. To me it's just another day.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#173296 Apr 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The ironic part is, as you well know, I dont white wash the issue by ignoring the religious aspect. I just wish to put it in perspective. But Shamma is too ideological to acknowledge that.
You ignore the religious aspect.
And pretend you are above it.
You do not have the moral conscience to condemn the religious aspect of Islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Million-Mummy Cemetery Unearthed in Egypt Dec 23 Binders Full of W... 2
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Dec 23 iSland Olosega 1,971
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... Dec 21 Cordwainer Trout 2
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
More from around the web