Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 251084 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172757 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true. Can you show me one very down-to-earth person leading the Western powers?
Please don't mention Berlusconi as I have seen enough on him. lol!
Berlusconi? LOL

You must be very ignorant to even suggest that name.

I don't wish to go down with you with your jokes. My whole point was that only a fundamentalist would call Ahmadinejad a down-to-earth person. Thanks to re-confirm that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172758 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I love you, Rabbee.
These village idiots were silent and cheerful when their village chief ordered hammering of the
Iraqi village idiots.
It is getting idiotic.
Rabbee Adam called you and your counterparts as village idiots, not only them.
jade

Tring, UK

#172759 Apr 21, 2013
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172761 Apr 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee Adam called you and your counterparts as village idiots, not only them.
I know that.

Do you know what sense of humour is? Ever heard of that?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172762 Apr 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Berlusconi? LOL
You must be very ignorant to even suggest that name.
I don't wish to go down with you with your jokes. My whole point was that only a fundamentalist would call Ahmadinejad a down-to-earth person. Thanks to re-confirm that.
Well, that was very silly and idiotic of you.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172763 Apr 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Muhammad failed to dedtect the poison in his food but realized that something was amiss on eating the food and quickly warned his companions about the same. It is said that Ayesha and Abu Bakar with the help of Omar were behind the incident. I doubt this version. Well, whoever poisoned him the fact remains tha t Muhammad had a most horrible death. Muhammad did not die on the spot but suffered for many months before passing away in great pain . I guess it was a poison that worked slowly and made the victim suffer a lot before dying in anguish., So, Muhammad could not detect the poison in his food nor could he neutralize the poison in his body which reveals that this asura , Muhammad, had almost zero yogic powers. ROFL.
Says a permanently sick Yogi, who is sick of his sick Master. LMAO!
Mujahid

Dallas, TX

#172764 Apr 21, 2013
jimmie c boswell wrote:
well it is true, that calling HaShem G-D anything other than what is given in TheTorah, is the forbidden art of witchraft of altering TheTorah. and there is no allah name mentioned in TheTorah. and you cannot even call YHVH, yaweh cause that is not how YeHOO VHee (Redemption is HE And SHE is pronounced. this according to TheOUR IMAGE of G-D, always given to Adam in the first comming of Adam. and not revealed unto always the second of adam here in always TheTorah, from TheG-D of Only and Always TheTorah is unceasingly now. and TheG-D of Only TheTorah does not give the koran to Moshe. shalomcha vshalomech???,?...
Allah SWT is my Lord and my Protector.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172765 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are today's Christians practicing the same religion as Jesus?
rabbee: yes but are muslems today, practicing the same religion of their messenger of some messinger angel who called himself all-h? and the last i heard, following the will of some angel. does not necessarily constitute, the will of G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172766 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot say Muslims attacked America. You cannot label all the Muslims that way, bloody fool!
You can blame OBL and his Muslim hosts. You can't blame all the Muslims of the world.
rabbee: sorry but i don't, see it that way. every muslem is responsible, for what all muslems do. no different than all christians are responsible for what all christians do.

claiming there are radical fringe groups, is just another excuse evil cop out. if muslems, christians, or jews know their is a problem within their own ranks, and they refuse to deal with it. then you are guilty, of that person or groups sinning.

you can only bite, the hand that feeds you so many times. before that hand picks up a 2 x 4, to correct your attitude. and don't tell me that muslemanity, does not teach to hate america, to hate americans, to hate christians, or to hate jews. without care whether your, at least trying to be true to G-D or not.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172767 Apr 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Judaism, Christianity and Islam are offshoots of the sadistic baal-moloch worshipping cults of ancient Egypt, Babylon, Sumeria and other such places.
rabbee: well i do not consider your, yoga bear religion as kosher either.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172768 Apr 21, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah SWT is my Lord and my Protector.
rabbee: well so some angel by the name of all-h, is your protector, and l-rd. well goodie, for you. but i rejected that, very same deal from the angel hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefeer. but then that woman, is a different same story again.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#172769 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are worse than the men, who penned the books and letters of the New Testament. Your incoherence and off-topic responses matches those writers.
I had actually written this:
"It is a lie against Jesus and is also a great blasphemy against God, the true LORD Almighty.
Could you please tell us the names of those ignorant fools, who made that junk statement?
It would have been different if the Son of Mary had said that himself. And in that case, we would have declared your Jesus a lunatic person."
So, why can't you tell us the name or the names of the bloody fool or the bloody fools, who first made the statement that Jesus is God?
Surely there must have been some ignorant fools, who said that. Tell us! name those clowns, please.
As far as we are concerned, Jesus never made silly and absurd jokes such as, "I am the son of God', "I am God in flesh" or "I am God" or "I am the Father in heaven". Jesus never unloaded any of the mentioned Horse Shit.
First of all Muslims do not worship the God of Israel.
So you are fictionalizing the real Jesus to suit your evil pagan god Allah.

You are trying to demonize me for pointing out the truth about the religion of Islam.

God gave Moses the Law of the 10 sayings in the OT, not your pagan god Allah.
And under the Law God established the Levitical priest hood and animal sacrifice for atonement of sin so that man could experience the forgiveness of sin, and God having a continued communication with his people on earth.

Muslims borrowed the prophets from the OT, but rejected the teaching of the prophets in the OT that God sent to the Israelites.

So the god and Jesus in the Quran is fiction.
Muslims demonize the real God of Israel in order to justify their worship of the jinn devil god Muhammad worshiped as a child.

In order to protect the Muslims worship of their fiction god, Muhammad declared Jihad against those that reject Muhammad and the jinn devil god of Muhammad's child hood.

So Murder of infidels is justified under Muhammad's laws of protecting the religion Muhammad that he founded himself.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172770 Apr 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Berlusconi? LOL
You must be very ignorant to even suggest that name.
I don't wish to go down with you with your jokes. My whole point was that only a fundamentalist would call Ahmadinejad a down-to-earth person. Thanks to re-confirm that.
rabbee: do you mean to tell me, that ducks of an insane feather are all flocked-up together? what next that nobody in this, whole insane world is sane. and that their insane leaders, just about more insane than our same leaders of out insanity. in the battle of, insanity clause vs insanity clause. so i guess i shall stick, with THE SANITY CLAUSE of my visitations as adam in TheTorah again.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172772 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Muslims do not worship the God of Israel.
So you are fictionalizing the real Jesus to suit your evil pagan god Allah.
You are trying to demonize me for pointing out the truth about the religion of Islam.
God gave Moses the Law of the 10 sayings in the OT, not your pagan god Allah.
And under the Law God established the Levitical priest hood and animal sacrifice for atonement of sin so that man could experience the forgiveness of sin, and God having a continued communication with his people on earth.
Muslims borrowed the prophets from the OT, but rejected the teaching of the prophets in the OT that God sent to the Israelites.
So the god and Jesus in the Quran is fiction.
Muslims demonize the real God of Israel in order to justify their worship of the jinn devil god Muhammad worshiped as a child.
In order to protect the Muslims worship of their fiction god, Muhammad declared Jihad against those that reject Muhammad and the jinn devil god of Muhammad's child hood.
So Murder of infidels is justified under Muhammad's laws of protecting the religion Muhammad that he founded himself.
I find it curious you are upset that muslims may be using the OT considering the OT is a STOLEN version of the Jewish holybooks. Are you that BLIND that you can not acknowledge the irony? Or the flaw in your logic?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#172773 Apr 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Labels do get fuzzy and I would blame the Western Media and Christian scholars for making them fuzzy and funny.
The religion is Islam and the followers are Muslims. Initially, Muslims were called Mohammadan by ignorant scholars of Christianity, who were bigots.
And then came the term Islamist. lol! Another term came recently 'the militant Islam'.
The so-called extremists are still Muslims.
If Shamma had his way, he would have been far more dangerous than OBL. Thank God Almighty that Christianity was fully tamed after WWII.
David Wood of ‘Answering Muslims’ explains why Islam had EVERYTHING to do with the Boston Marathon Muslim terrorist attacks
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This video explains why Muslims attack non-Muslims in the world.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172774 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>David Wood of ‘Answering Muslims’ explains why Islam had EVERYTHING to do with the Boston Marathon Muslim terrorist attacks
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This video explains why Muslims attack non-Muslims in the world.
Thats funny, because the Boston Police pretty much absolved organized Muslim terrorism as the motive behind the attacks

"Boston Officials Say Tsarnaev Brothers Planned Additional Attacks, but Likely Acted Alone"

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/0...

----------
SHAMMA - whats it like being a bigot?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172775 Apr 21, 2013
Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis told CBS News on Sunday that based on the amount of weaponry the Tsarnaev brothers possessed, they were likely planning to carry out additional attacks after the Boston Marathon bombing.“I personally believe they were,” Davis said when asked whether the suspects were planning other attacks.“We have reason to believe … they were going to attack other individuals.”....

So far, all signs suggest the brothers acted alone.“All of the information I have is that they acted alone, these two individuals, the brothers,” Boston Mayor Thomas Menino told ABC.

Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel told reporters that he hasn’t seen any intelligence linking the brothers to any terrorist organization, although he emphasized it is still early in the investigation, reports CNN.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/0...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#172776 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it curious you are upset that muslims may be using the OT considering the OT is a STOLEN version of the Jewish holybooks. Are you that BLIND that you can not acknowledge the irony? Or the flaw in your logic?
You are blind to the fact that the Scripture of the NT is a continuation of the Scripture of the OT.

If you eliminate the NT Scripture the religion of the Jews ended in 70AD with the destruction of the temple.

The religion of the Jews today is not the same religion as of the Israelites.

The Jews of today have no blood Altar to offer atonement for the life of the Jew.
For the Levitical priest hood ended in 70Ad.

Leviticus 5:11 "'If, however, they cannot afford two doves or two young pigeons, they are to bring as an offering for their sin a tenth of an ephah of the finest flour for a sin offering. They must not put olive oil or incense on it, because it is a sin offering.
----------
Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

It was the High priest that offered an animal blood sacrifice on the Altar for the life of the Jews that no longer exist.

It is obvious from the OT Scripture that God saying for Jews to seek Him in their prayers includes all of Gods law, statute, and regulations.

Which cannot be achieved under the new Jewish religion of today.

But can be achieved under the New covenant of the NT.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#172777 Apr 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are blind to the fact that the Scripture of the NT is a continuation of the Scripture of the OT.
If you eliminate the NT Scripture the religion of the Jews ended in 70AD with the destruction of the temple.
The religion of the Jews today is not the same religion as of the Israelites.
The Jews of today have no blood Altar to offer atonement for the life of the Jew.
For the Levitical priest hood ended in 70Ad.
Leviticus 5:11 "'If, however, they cannot afford two doves or two young pigeons, they are to bring as an offering for their sin a tenth of an ephah of the finest flour for a sin offering. They must not put olive oil or incense on it, because it is a sin offering.
----------
Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.
It was the High priest that offered an animal blood sacrifice on the Altar for the life of the Jews that no longer exist.
It is obvious from the OT Scripture that God saying for Jews to seek Him in their prayers includes all of Gods law, statute, and regulations.
Which cannot be achieved under the new Jewish religion of today.
But can be achieved under the New covenant of the NT.
Are todays Christians practicing the religion that Jesus practiced?
David Duke

Hurricane, WV

#172778 Apr 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are todays Christians practicing the religion that Jesus practiced?
Umm, are today's Jews and Muslims practicing the religion that Jesus practiced?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May 22 Joel 13,168
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr '16 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
Identity Through Architecture & Arts (ITAA) Mar '16 moabdallah 1
News The 'first four' and their fight from slavery t... Mar '16 White and Right 1
More from around the web