Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230996 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#172626 Apr 19, 2013
@ Shamma

I will be doing a very important exegesis of Matthew 4, an exegesis, which no Christian Father has ever done before.

Get ready to take notes. Thanks

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#172627 Apr 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When has any post of yours made any sense, polemic fool?
Frijoles' point is that there are nuts everywhere.
More Americans are gunned down and blown by Christian American nuts but you can't blame the silly and absurd Christianity for that.
The two nuts acted on their own. Those two will go to hell anyway, just like Bush, Dick Cheney and company will go.
So you admit that the Muslim Brotherhood is a nut organization.
http://palwatch.org/STORAGE/special%20reports...

Location hidden

#172628 Apr 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never said that. I only said this:
"Everyone is born of Semen, which is the water of life. You cannot be born of any other water.
Once you are born, there is no other way that you can be born again.
Jesus's message was "Repent and be righteous!" Do you wish to deny this?
The script was written by foreigners 600-650 years after Jesus was long gone! You can easily smell the Greek pagan philosophers' influence in the NT."
Now, explain to me what nonsense and bullshit is this getting born of water and spirit!
All are born of Holy Semen, the life giving water, more viscous than water, of course. Your Mother of God, was also born of Holy Semen.
You keep insisting that Allah is a human being god.
And you are right!
Muhammad is the father of the Muslim god Allah.

But the God of the Bible is Spirit.
John 4:24
New International Version (©2011)
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

Jesus teaches Nicodemus
Joh 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

Joh 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again [from above, spiritually], he cannot see the kingdom of God.[also see Joh 3:7 below]

[ Mankind (beginning with Adam and Eve) died spiritually in the Garden of Eden. See Gen 3:3-6 ]

Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born [again physically] when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born [again physically]?

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born [from above, spiritually] of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born [physically] of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born [spiritually] of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I [Jesus] said unto thee, Ye must be born again [from above, spiritually].[also see Joh 3:3 above]

Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth [pleases], and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so [it] is [with] every one that is born of the Spirit.

Joh 3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

Joh 3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Joh 3:11 Verily, verily, I [Jesus] say unto thee, We speak [of] that [what] we do know, and testify [to] that [what] we have seen; and ye [you people] receive [accept] not our witness [testimony].

Joh 3:12 If I [Jesus] have told you [of] earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but [except] he that came down from heaven [Jesus is speaking of himself], even the Son of man [Jesus] which is in [who came from] heaven.

Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent [snake] in the wilderness [desert], even so must the Son of man [Jesus] be lifted up:

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him [in Jesus] should not perish, but have eternal life.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world [you and me], that he [God] gave his only begotten Son [Jesus], that whosoever believeth in him [in Jesus] should not perish [not spend eternity in Hell], but have everlasting life [spend eternity in Heaven].[ see How to spend Eternity in Heaven ]

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son [Jesus] into the world to condemn the world; but that the world [you and me] through him [through Jesus] might be saved.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him [Jesus] is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God [Jesus].

bmz

Singapore

#172629 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
So you admit that the Muslim Brotherhood is a nut organization.
No.

Actually, I wrote this and never discussed MB with you:

"When has any post of yours made any sense, polemic fool?

More Americans are gunned down and blown by Christian American nuts but you can't blame the silly and absurd Christianity for that.

The two nuts acted on their own. Those two will go to hell anyway, just like Bush, Dick Cheney and company will go."

I can only admit that the founders of Christianity, were the real nuts and ignorant fools.
bmz

Singapore

#172630 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You keep insisting that Allah is a human being god.
And you are right!
Muhammad is the father of the Muslim god Allah.
NO, Liar, I have never done that.
Shamma wrote:
the God of the Bible is Spirit.
That is bull shit. The God of your Bible is a three-headed monster, an absurdity and an abomination.
bmz

Singapore

#172631 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
But the God of the Bible is Spirit.
John 4:24
New International Version (©2011)
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."
Jesus teaches Nicodemus
Joh 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
Joh 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again [from above, spiritually], he cannot see the kingdom of God.[also see Joh 3:7 below]
[ Mankind (beginning with Adam and Eve) died spiritually in the Garden of Eden. See Gen 3:3-6 ]
Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born [again physically] when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born [again physically]?
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born [from above, spiritually] of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born [physically] of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born [spiritually] of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I [Jesus] said unto thee, Ye must be born again [from above, spiritually].[also see Joh 3:3 above]
Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth [pleases], and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so [it] is [with] every one that is born of the Spirit.
Joh 3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
Joh 3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
Joh 3:11 Verily, verily, I [Jesus] say unto thee, We speak [of] that [what] we do know, and testify [to] that [what] we have seen; and ye [you people] receive [accept] not our witness [testimony].
Joh 3:12 If I [Jesus] have told you [of] earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but [except] he that came down from heaven [Jesus is speaking of himself], even the Son of man [Jesus] which is in [who came from] heaven.
Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent [snake] in the wilderness [desert], even so must the Son of man [Jesus] be lifted up:
Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him [in Jesus] should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world [you and me], that he [God] gave his only begotten Son [Jesus], that whosoever believeth in him [in Jesus] should not perish [not spend eternity in Hell], but have everlasting life [spend eternity in Heaven].[ see How to spend Eternity in Heaven ]
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son [Jesus] into the world to condemn the world; but that the world [you and me] through him [through Jesus] might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him [Jesus] is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God [Jesus].
That is all post-Jesus bullshit.

Moses lifted the pole to scare the snakes away, fool!

What has that got to do with lifting Jesus on the tip of the pole?

There is only one good point in all above absurdities and that is obvious that Jesus was NOT God.

God sent Jesus. Right? So, Jesus was not God. This blows away the Great Lie that Jesus is God.

That Jesus is God gets debunked so easily. Now, who were the bloody fools, who said first that Jesus was God. Name the bloody ignorant fools.
bmz

Singapore

#172632 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit that the Muslim Brotherhood is a nut organization.
http://palwatch.org/STORAGE/special%20reports...
So, you admit that Jesus was a Nut? lol!

Location hidden

#172633 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Actually, I wrote this and never discussed MB with you:
"When has any post of yours made any sense, polemic fool?
The two nuts acted on their own. Those two will go to hell anyway, just like Bush, Dick Cheney and company will go."
I can only admit that the founders of Christianity, were the real nuts and ignorant fools.
Those that commit those crimes are called criminals by Christians.
While Muslims that commit evil terrorist acts of crime are called martyrs by Muslims.
The Muslim mind is twisted and perverted.
bmz

Singapore

#172634 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Those that commit those crimes are called criminals by Christians.
While Muslims that commit evil terrorist acts of crime are called martyrs by Muslims.
The Muslim mind is twisted and perverted.
Hello, Christian Pervert

That is is not true.

The dead one is not a martyr and the one who will be dead soon, also will also not be a martyr.

Example of a martyr:

If you are cutting the throat of a Muslim, who keeps on saying, "There is only one God Almighty Allah" and he dies at your hands, he will be considered a martyr.
bmz

Singapore

#172635 Apr 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
I find this verse really hilarious and absurd.

How could he say that when he was born of a woman and when he did not land on the Earth from the heaven?

Do you think he was a nut?
General Electric

Hurricane, WV

#172636 Apr 20, 2013
Gee, it just occurred to me that if Tamerlan Tsarnaev's shocked and grieving widow Katherine "converts back" to her original religion of Christianity after having "reverted" to Islam for the sake of her "martyred" husband, then she can be charged with the sin/crime of apostasy and executed by proper Muslim authorities. that is, if she refuses to repent.

Then there's the three year old daughter to consider...

See: http://www.fiqhcouncil.org/node/34
bmz

Singapore

#172637 Apr 20, 2013
General Electric wrote:
Gee, it just occurred to me that if Tamerlan Tsarnaev's shocked and grieving widow Katherine "converts back" to her original religion of Christianity after having "reverted" to Islam for the sake of her "martyred" husband, then she can be charged with the sin/crime of apostasy and executed by proper Muslim authorities. that is, if she refuses to repent.
Then there's the three year old daughter to consider...
See: http://www.fiqhcouncil.org/node/34
I think there would be no problem if she reverts back to her former religion. You can relax.
General Electric

Hurricane, WV

#172638 Apr 20, 2013
http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/65-khan/98...

In Sharia Law, one who openly leaves Islam is given three days to repent and re-embrace Islam. If he/she doesn’t, he/she must be killed.

The fact that punishment for decisively leaving Islam is death by beheading has been a settled and traditionally practised matter from the beginning of Islam to the present time. But in the face of Western influence and criticisms, some apologists of Islam in the 19th century started raising doubts about the "death punishment" for apostasy in Islam. About this, Abul Ala Maududi, the greatest and most influential 20th-century Islamic scholar, says:

To everyone acquainted with Islamic law it is no secret that according to Islam the punishment for a Muslim who turns to kufr (infidelity, blasphemy) is execution. Doubt about this matter first arose among Muslims during the final portion of the nineteenth century as a result of speculation. Otherwise, for the full twelve centuries prior to that time the total Muslim community remained unanimous about it. The whole of our religious literature clearly testifies that ambiguity about the matter of the apostate's execution never existed among Muslims. The expositions of the Prophet, the Rightly-Guided Caliphs (Khulafa'-i Rashidun), the great Companions (Sahaba) of the Prophet, their Followers (Tabi'un), the leaders among the mujtahids and, following them, the doctors of the shari'ah of every century are available on record. All these collectively will assure you that from the time of the Prophet to the present day one injunction only has been continuously and uninterruptedly operative, and that no room whatever remains to suggest that perhaps the punishment of the apostate is not execution.[i]

[i] Abul Ala Mawdudi (1994) The Punishment Of The Apostate According To Islamic Law, Trs Syed Silas Husain & Ernest Hahn (Original in Urdu “Murtadd ki Saza Islami Qanun mein”, Islamic Publishers Ltd., Lahore, 1963), p. 12
bmz

Singapore

#172639 Apr 20, 2013
General Electric wrote:
http://www.islam-watch.org/aut hors/65-khan/980-what-the-qura n-says-about-the-apostates-of- islam-just-kill-them.html
In Sharia Law, one who openly leaves Islam is given three days to repent and re-embrace Islam. If he/she doesn’t, he/she must be killed.
The fact that punishment for decisively leaving Islam is death by beheading has been a settled and traditionally practised matter from the beginning of Islam to the present time. But in the face of Western influence and criticisms, some apologists of Islam in the 19th century started raising doubts about the "death punishment" for apostasy in Islam. About this, Abul Ala Maududi, the greatest and most influential 20th-century Islamic scholar, says:
To everyone acquainted with Islamic law it is no secret that according to Islam the punishment for a Muslim who turns to kufr (infidelity, blasphemy) is execution. Doubt about this matter first arose among Muslims during the final portion of the nineteenth century as a result of speculation. Otherwise, for the full twelve centuries prior to that time the total Muslim community remained unanimous about it. The whole of our religious literature clearly testifies that ambiguity about the matter of the apostate's execution never existed among Muslims. The expositions of the Prophet, the Rightly-Guided Caliphs (Khulafa'-i Rashidun), the great Companions (Sahaba) of the Prophet, their Followers (Tabi'un), the leaders among the mujtahids and, following them, the doctors of the shari'ah of every century are available on record. All these collectively will assure you that from the time of the Prophet to the present day one injunction only has been continuously and uninterruptedly operative, and that no room whatever remains to suggest that perhaps the punishment of the apostate is not execution.[i]

[i] Abul Ala Mawdudi (1994) The Punishment Of The Apostate According To Islamic Law, Trs Syed Silas Husain & Ernest Hahn (Original in Urdu “Murtadd ki Saza Islami Qanun mein”, Islamic Publishers Ltd., Lahore, 1963), p. 12
Not to worry.

Maududi's opinion, does not matter, Buford. Qur'aan has not prescribed death punishment on apostasy.

Those, who kill the apostates, if any, are wrong in doing so.

You can relax.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#172640 Apr 20, 2013
AL-TAQIYA - THE ART OF LYING AND DECEIVING IN ISLAM:

Al-Taqiya – the Islamic art of lying and deceiving non-Muslims in the cause of Islam – is an age-old Islamic practice, used since the days of Prophet Muhammad. Despite being widely discussed Muslims continue to practice Taqiya even in explaining what Taqiya is. Here’s a sample of Islamic texts (Koran, Hadith and Sharia Law) that will make the concept of Al-Taqiya in Islam crystal clear once more:

Taqiya In Koran:

1) 2:225 permits taking false oath:“Allah does not impose blame upon you for what is unintentional in your oaths, but He imposes blame upon you for what your hearts have earned. And Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing.”

2) 3:28 permits pretending friendship with infidels:“Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.”

3) 9:03 permits oath-breaking under favorable situation:“And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,- that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans…”

Also verse 66:2:“Allah has already ordained for you,(O men), the dissolution of your oaths (in some cases): and Allah is your Protector, and He is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom.”

16:106 permits Muslims to lie about their faith (pretend to be non-Muslim) under difficult situation:“Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.”(also see 40:28)

Al-Taqiya in the Hadith

Allah’s apostle said,“…War is deceit.”(Abu Dawud 14:2629, 2631; Sahih Bukhari 4:52:26,267-268)

Allah’s apostle granted permission to lie in only in three cases:“in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)." (Sahih Muslim (32:6303)

Muhammad said: "Lying is wrong, except in three things: the lie of a man to his wife to make her content with him; a lie to an enemy, for war is deception; or a lie to settle trouble between people." (Ahmad, 6.459. H)

Prophet Muhammad sent his disciples for killing Jewish poet Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, who had criticized Muhammad, permitting them to lie and deceive so that they could draw him out of his house at night on friendly pretense.(Bukhari 50:369)

Al-Taqiya in Safi’i Law

"Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression.." [Reliance of the Traveler, p. 746/8.2 (Shaffi Fiqh)]
General Amnesty

Hurricane, WV

#172641 Apr 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry.
Maududi's opinion, does not matter, Buford. Qur'aan has not prescribed death punishment on apostasy.
Those, who kill the apostates, if any, are wrong in doing so.
You can relax.
Tell that to the Pakistanis, the Indians, the Saudis, the Afghanis, the Iranians and Iraqis, the Egyptians, and on and on and on...

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3572/islam-...

Yusuf al-Qaradawi, head of the Muslim Brotherhood and one of the most respected leaders of the Sunni world, recently said on Egyptian television, "If they [Muslims] had gotten rid of the punishment [often death] for apostasy, Islam would not exist today." The most striking thing about his statement, however, was that it was not an apology; it was a logical, proud justification for preserving the death penalty as a punishment for apostasy. Al-Qaradawi sounded matter-of-fact, indicating no moral conflict, nor even hesitation, about this policy in Islam. On the contrary, he asserted the legitimacy of Islamic laws in relying on vigilante street justice through fear, intimidation, torture and murder against any person who might dare to leave Islam.
Many critics of Islam agree with Sheikh Qaradawi, that Islam could not have survived after the death of the prophet Mohammed if it were not for the killing, torturing, beheading and burning alive of thousands of people -- making examples of them to others who might wish to venture outside Islam. From its inception until today, Islam has never considered this policy inappropriate, let alone immoral. In a recent poll, 84% of Egyptians agree with the death penalty for apostates; and we see no moderate Muslim movement against this law. That 1.2 billion Muslims appear comfortable with such a command sheds light on the nature of Islam.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172642 Apr 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
R Y Adam--cause this story from G-D, is not about racism. it's about who really is true to G-D,
HughBe--- Agree.
rabbee: well people are always, looking in the wrong direction. to stereotype and classify, their being persicuted by G-D as something else. instead of what did they do, to piss G-D off.

and even the angels, hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer. are instruments of G-D, to accomplish this worlds being punished for treason against G-D, here in ThisStory of TheVerySame Physical Creation just again.

and even the alleged as jews, time and time again. have proven they have not been true to G-D, here in TheTorah from HIM. except for the very very very few, compared to the numbers of their ranks. with the rest of the world, not doing any better, with their not being here in TheTorah Happening again either.

G-D is TheKeeper, of Only THE ONE SET of BOOKS. and it is not called the new testament tanach, the new testament way, or the quran. but TheTorah is also known, as TheBook of Life. with all the names of those who have, achieved semi-immortal and immortal status forever here in IT again. and you might want to be worried, why all of you or your grandmother chaooa's name is not in TheTorah. nor is Noach's wife's name, mentioned in TheTorah. which places you all in the her seed, the her linage also in constant jeprody.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172643 Apr 20, 2013
there is no such thing, as a religion true to G-D actually here in TheTorah. or i would be there with them.

and is why i am telling you all, to go away with your other new testaments from other g-ds. for truly i never knew any of you, or your social self admiration societies as true to G-D.

HaShem G-D, is now still giving TheTorah in TheHappening. i am here in IT, so why are not any of you, also here in TheStory of Creation just again? because i am all alone, here in TheTorah still being given from G-D. and i have no one, but G-D to trust, here in TheTorah Happening again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#172644 Apr 20, 2013
i do not want to know, what it is like. being with all of you, and your grandmother chaooah with the same old devil again. i want to know, what it is like to have a wife and grandchildren and children with G-D in GanEden. and you are all, preventing that from TheHappening.

and because all of you, and your grandmother have failed, to believe in G-D, here in ThisStory of TheCreation again. i am going to have to return, to the cross to be crucified again in TheTorot Time again, after this. with or without all of you, and your grandmother. i shall be returned, to be in TheTorah just again from HaShem G-D.
bmz

Singapore

#172645 Apr 20, 2013
General Amnesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the Pakistanis, the Indians, the Saudis, the Afghanis, the Iranians and Iraqis, the Egyptians, and on and on and on...
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3572/islam-...
Yusuf al-Qaradawi, head of the Muslim Brotherhood and one of the most respected leaders of the Sunni world, recently said on Egyptian television, "If they [Muslims] had gotten rid of the punishment [often death] for apostasy, Islam would not exist today." The most striking thing about his statement, however, was that it was not an apology; it was a logical, proud justification for preserving the death penalty as a punishment for apostasy. Al-Qaradawi sounded matter-of-fact, indicating no moral conflict, nor even hesitation, about this policy in Islam. On the contrary, he asserted the legitimacy of Islamic laws in relying on vigilante street justice through fear, intimidation, torture and murder against any person who might dare to leave Islam.
Many critics of Islam agree with Sheikh Qaradawi, that Islam could not have survived after the death of the prophet Mohammed if it were not for the killing, torturing, beheading and burning alive of thousands of people -- making examples of them to others who might wish to venture outside Islam. From its inception until today, Islam has never considered this policy inappropriate, let alone immoral. In a recent poll, 84% of Egyptians agree with the death penalty for apostates; and we see no moderate Muslim movement against this law. That 1.2 billion Muslims appear comfortable with such a command sheds light on the nature of Islam.
Critics of Islam are idiots. Now, if you are not one of them, then please tell me how many apostates have been killed in Muslim countries over, say, the last ten years and provide a list.

After that you can relax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Augustine 450 17 hr Catholic24 43
Shield of a Templar Knight Thu tonybrighton 1
News UPDATED: Archaeological dig reveals remnants of... Aug 26 The Duffy Agenda ... 3
News Islamic State militants behead archaeologist in... Aug 19 flame of truth 16
News Archaeological dig on Dundas Street unearths 18... Aug 12 Rover 1
News Proof of Trump's charity giving elusive Aug 11 Giving Grief 3
News Confederate flags placed at Martin Luther King'... Jul '15 DieShadowHelix 1
More from around the web