Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,156

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#171328 Apr 9, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalum Frijoles,
How was your Passover and Days of Unleavened Bread? The Scriptures speak of the Fallen Angels as Nephilim.If you need me to give more on this to help you just ask.
The departed spirits of the nephilim became what we know as "demons." These entities are mentioned in the Old Testament (for example, see Lev. 17:7; Deu. 32:17; II Chr. 11:15; Psa. 106:37), and numerous times in the New Testament, where they are called "demons," "unclean spirits," and "evil spirits."
One of the activities of evil spirits mentioned in the Bible is that of "familiar" or "divining" spirits. These demons appear to have the ability to rouse the spirits of the dead from their ordained sleep. They also seem to be able to foretell the future, to some extent. The first mention we see of these spirits in the Scriptures is a warning from Yahuah to avoid consorting with them or the mediums that contact them.
LEVITICUS 19:31 "Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am Yahuah your Alahym."
LEVITICUS 20: 6 "And the person who turns to mediums and familiar spirits, to prostitute himself with them, I will set My face against that person and cut him off from his people."
LEVITICUS 20:27 "A man or a woman who is a medium, or who has familiar spirits, shall surely be put to death; they shall stone them with stones. Their blood shall be upon them."
Thanks - but what I was asking was where in the Christian scriptures (NT)it said that the demons were related to angels. Its part of my drive to hold Skeptic accountable to his drivel.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#171329 Apr 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you ADDED to the scriptures.
Shocking, absolutely shocking
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#171330 Apr 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocking, absolutely shocking
HughBe--Look, you ADDED to the scriptures.

Frijoles---Shocking, absolutely shocking

HughBe--- I have learnt that TRUTH has that impact on YOU.

It takes a rabbi or his disciples or someone who has NEVER corresponded with me to make your comment.
SamBee

Winter Garden, FL

#171331 Apr 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks - but what I was asking was where in the Christian scriptures (NT)it said that the demons were related to angels. Its part of my drive to hold Skeptic accountable to his drivel.
Shalum,

EPHESIANS 6:12

For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

The phrase "world rulers" in Ephesians 6:12 comes from the Greek word kosmokratoras. Friberg's Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament defines this word as "one holding power over the world; plural in the NT for devilish forces, spirit-beings who control parts of the world system, world rulers (EP 6.12)." Shaul here clearly states that the fallen angels hold sway over the world! Shaul goes on to describe the "whole armor of Yahuah" that is needed to defeat these wicked angels in the heavens and spiritual world rulers (Eph. 6:13-18).

In Hebrews 2:5, the author indirectly establishes the current rulership of our world by angels:

HEBREWS 2:5 For He did not subject the age that is to come, about which we speak, to angels.(Magiera NT Peshitta translation)

By saying that Yahuah has not appointed angels to rule the coming world, the author implies that the current world is being ruled by angels. Indeed, the Bible clearly teaches that Satan is the supreme ruler and "Mighty One" (II Cor. 4:4) of this present world.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#171332 Apr 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Torah does not specifically state anywhere that matrilineal descent should be used; however, there are several passages in the Torah where it is understood that the child of a Jewish woman and a non-Jewish man is a Jew, and several other passages where it is understood that the child of a non-Jewish woman and a Jewish man is not a Jew..."
I read that and I have checked on Tanakh the "several passages" s/he gives and none of them support the affermation of "the child of a Jewish woman and a non-Jewish man is a Jew, and several other passages where it is understood that the child of a non-Jewish woman and a Jewish man is not a Jew..."
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Halacha is based upon a number of considerations, including minhag (tradition).
This sentence is too vague that is not of any help for anyone.
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I cant speak for every Jew, but it is no secret that traditional Judaism interprets (i.e. applies) rather than takes thing literal.
Hence, why I didnt even bother responding to the dingbat from Jamaica.
I don't know what you mean by traditional Judaism, since apparently this religion change everytime... and say that the Judaism of 2500-3000 years ago has almost nothing to do with your religion.

As for the literal thing. That seemed to be your issue that you bring here. The famous passaged quoted in the websites I provided are clearly facts happened to which, I guess the written of Judaism 101 is a rabbi, wanted to find a solution with the matrilineal thing, but failed to.
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to call it irrational, thats your prerogative. But faith and ritual observance never claimed to be a rational process.
It's irrational because is baseless. There is no ritual observance in those passages if you read it. Have you?
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I am giving Skeptic a hard time NOT because my religious approach is better or worse but because he based his statement SOLEY on a LITERAL citation but yet he made up the citation. Had he cited correctly but then attributed the Son of God to INTERPRETATION that would of been fine. But he got greedy.
Actually I wasn't talking about Shamma at all. In any case if I may share my opinion you are only waste your time. It's clear that Skeptic doesn't even understand what a poster says... I rarely talk with him and those few occasion that he doesn't bother to addresss to the problem I posed but to something close to it, or like few hours ago he answered me with a post copied somewhere without centering the point. In the past he had trouble with pantheism and panentheism. Recall it? Recently with Greek and Greece. You can stay all day every day explaining the difference he won't understand it.
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I would hope you of all people would understand that.
It's not my business.
SamBee

Winter Garden, FL

#171333 Apr 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalum,

The New Testament clearly records many instances where these evil spirits afflicted people by taking up residence within them. Below are a few of the examples available from the Scriptures.

MARK 7:25

But after hearing of Him, a woman whose little daughter had an unclean spirit immediately came and fell at His feet. 26 Now the woman was a Gentile, of the Syrophoenician race. And she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter.

27 And He was saying to her, "Let the children be satisfied first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.(Lepers/Canaanites)"

28 But she answered and said to Him, "Yes, Master, but even the dogs under the table feed on the children's crumbs."

29 And He said to her, "Because of this answer go; the demon has gone out of your daughter." 30 And going back to her home, she found the child lying on the bed, the demon having left.

LUKE 9:38

Suddenly a man from the multitude cried out, saying, "Teacher, I implore You, look on my son, for he is my only child. 39 "And behold, a spirit seizes him, and he suddenly cries out; it convulses him so that he foams at the mouth, and it departs from him with great difficulty, bruising him. 40 So I implored Your disciples to cast it out, but they could not."

41 Then Yahusha answered and said, "O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you and bear with you? Bring your son here."

42 And as he was still coming, the demon threw him down and convulsed him. Then Yahusha rebuked the unclean spirit, healed the child, and gave him back to his father.

ACTS 19:11

Now Yahuah worked unusual miracles by the hands of Shaul, 12 so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them.

13 Then some of the itinerant Israelite exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Master Yahusha over those who had evil spirits, saying, "We exorcise you by Yahusha whom Shaul preaches."

14 Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Israelite chief priest, who did so. 15 And the evil spirit answered and said, "Yahusha I know, and Shaul I know; but who are you?"

16 Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, overpowered them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

During his ministry, Yahusha gave his disciples dominion and supremacy over these unclean spirits:

LUKE 9:1 Then He called His twelve disciples together and gave them power and authority over all demons, and to cure diseases.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171334 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Muslims own you Frijolie.
Ha, Ha, Ha.
Muslims DON'T own them but OWE a thank you... to our Jewish brothers and cousins who are courageous enough to challenge your absurdities including the trinity, The Son of God and many others.

How on earth can your Gospels get away with blue murder when we have the same people living TODAY and whose Learned Elders can re-enact the "messiah hearing".

Will the Elders ask any messiah candidate ABSURD questions such as:
"Are you the Messiah who is our L-rd G-d?"
" Are you the Messiah, THE only begotten Son of G-d?"
" Are you the Messiah who is fully man and fully G-d"?
"Are you the Messiah who is our G-d in human form who has come to die on a cross for the gentiles?"

Thanks to them we can blow your claims away....
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171335 Apr 9, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
My ex-master is deadly and is even more dangerous than say Muhammad, Lenin or Mao.
He commands tremendous occult power that I've seen from very close range and once I "saw" his terrifying vital form and was shocked but brushed it off by giving the excuse that it was an impersonation engineered by the hostile vital beings but deep down in my heart I knew that it was him and no one else.
People who oppose him simply drop dead in minutes or hours or a certain unsettling force invades their nerves and destroys them in a most painful way that's far worse than death by slow poisoning.
I've seen this happening on many occasions and he explicitly warns those who question his authority....
I dedicated a decade of more of my life to serve him and gained a lot in the integral yoga courtesy Sri Aurobindo (while my ex-master simply played the role of tormentor) but this yogic success came with plenty of uncalled for suffering and life threatening attacks....
He killed my dad, mom and sister using his occult power and broke up my family.
He ruined my mind, emotions and nerves and blocked plans for higher development that exceeds his capacity.
To cut a long story short, he unleashed certain very powerful adverse vital beings at his command on me last year say in oct-nov when I began rebelling and questioning his so-called omnipotence and so-called infallible wisdom and when I began openly rebelling and criticizing him he created hell in my life via occult means and in dec 2012 he put out the most serious attack of my life that would have killed me - I lay writing in severe pain while blood flowed freely from my nostrils and mouth and went into a semi-conscious state. Luckily, I revived and to save myself I had to do something so drastic to cut off his power and this is what saved me.....till now he's trying to get me back under his control in certain ways that may well end disastrously...
I've fallen from a height and am finding it difficult to adjust to the ordinary situation.
The yogic experiences are continuing spontaneously despite me making no effort to activate the force...
My life is in a mess....
These days I keep myself busy with financial investments in prime real estate, blue chip companies, bullion and the like.
My body, mind and emotions are damaged beyond repair and I cover that up with an artificial smile or by indulging in spending huge amounts of money on an almost daily basis to divert my attention. I can't sit still for one moment and am always in pain or distress even though I am recovering slowly but I know the recovery will be partial and that the damage is life-long.
I never experienced love, peace or happiness in my whole life whether in family or with my ex-master. I have seen some of the best in terms of wealth, materialism, academics, intellectualism and mysticism but remain shattered in mind-body.
I was to have a platonic live-in with someone special but she thinks that my damaged state of mind-emotions-body would come in the way and so it's put on hold.
Seeing my deplorable condition, the senior Ezras and the Rozins are in constant touch with me and are trying out various ways of rehabilitating my broken mind, shattered emotions and damaged nerves.
As for me, I have no wish to live and even if I die today I'll go willingly since my life is a torture and there are too many toxic memories and moreover there's no way I can be mended - the damage to my being/body is too serious.
Best Regards.
Dear Joel,
I am very sorry to hear about what has been happening to you.
I can only comment from my own personal belief no matter how illogical it may sound to you...
In my case I seek refuge in Allah an totally believe in Allah.
I hope that you will overcome your problems and worries in a manner that is accepatable you.
Never give up. Keep strong. Have postive thoughts.
Try and live your life and enjoy it...be a good person.
Take care.
Alex.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171336 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim women reveals Muhammad is not a prophet from God.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0XggTTnXfSIXX&list=PL743D FCC02E77D524
Cool!!
Some people love living tadpole water I guess...
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171337 Apr 9, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
"The angel answered and said to her,'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.'"[Luke 1:35]
And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; 17 and behold, a voice from heaven said,“This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:16-17
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"[Mt 28:19]
All three a very seriously in error.
1. The first suggests sexual union between "god/dad/ghost" and human. This is confirmed by verses that refer to this.

Matthew 1:18

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, SHE was found WITH child OF the Holy Ghost.

2. Who heard this voice? If "god" was to make such a DRAMATIC declaration...it will be VERY loud and for the whole world to hear.
Also it proves that the ghost was around at that time obviating the need for sonny to run off...and send the ghost.

3.Matt 28:19 appears to be just invention/interpolation/corrup tion being copied from the longer ending of Mark.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#171338 Apr 9, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims DON'T own them but OWE a thank you... to our Jewish brothers and cousins who are courageous enough to challenge your absurdities including the trinity, The Son of God and many others.
How on earth can your Gospels get away with blue murder when we have the same people living TODAY and whose Learned Elders can re-enact the "messiah hearing".
"Are you the Messiah who is our G-d in human form who has come to die on a cross for the gentiles?"
Oh yeh muztard, you muztards love the Jews.
LOL.
You love them so much you attack them all over the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#171339 Apr 9, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews are not in the position of authority any more. They are just a religion.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171340 Apr 9, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Hello cesspool dweller...
The "christians tried to finish them off so they can carry on pumpimg lies Jews them in your "holy" gospels.
They are still here...and they know you are lying.
You failed to finish them off..than GOD.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171341 Apr 9, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
hey cesspool boy...
Read my post...and respond...instead of vomiting sh*t.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#171342 Apr 9, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The "christians tried to finish them off so they can carry on pumpimg lies Jews them in your "holy" gospels.
You failed to finish them off..than GOD.
You are such a bullshitter.
LOL.
Hey creep, are you or any other muztard piece of shit going to denounce terrorism or denounce paedophilia or denounce tyranny or denounce the abuse of women or are you too afraid that if you denounce the sickening behaviour of the raping murdering paedophile terrorist false prophet mad mo that your fellow muztards will reject you.
LOL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171343 Apr 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews are not in the position of authority any more. They are just a religion.
lol..
Who gave you the authority?

Definitely NOT Jesus Christ.

He will be physically sick when he sees you worshipping...a "ONE-EYED (other eye is shut)" BUTT NAKED jinn/devil who is dangling off a phallus seducing women to chew his RAW flesh and suck off his FRESH juices seeped in blood!!!

Consider this...

Jesus returns to planet earth...

He tries to pray to "father" in heaven...but he can't even do this because he is being harassed by idiots worshipping him!!

Visualise this...
Jesus is praying to GOD.
"christians" are praying to Jesus...LOL...
John

Ipswich, Australia

#171344 Apr 9, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey cesspool boy...
What a load of bullshit.
LOL.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171345 Apr 9, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a bullshitter.
LOL.
Hey creep, are you or any other muztard piece of shit going to denounce terrorism or denounce paedophilia or denounce tyranny or denounce the abuse of women or are you too afraid that if you denounce the sickening behaviour of the raping murdering paedophile terrorist false prophet mad mo that your fellow muztards will reject you.
LOL.
The "christian" nutters tried to finish them off so they can carry on pumpimg lies about Jews in your "holy" gospels.
They can PROVE that you are lying.
You failed to finish them off..
THANK GOD.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#171346 Apr 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So rather than admit you goofed, you would rather talk about imaginary demons.
Smooth and unimpressive
AD
Greece
Son of God
I did not goof.
Jesus Christ according to the Scriptures is the begotten the Son of God
Just because the Jews plotted against Jesus, does not mean Jesus is not the begotten Son of God.
Jesus proved He is the Jewish Messiah.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#171347 Apr 9, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of bullshit.
LOL.
hello...Uneducated cesspool dwelling criminally insane person..

Do you understand this...

Jewish folks are best placed to challenge your absurdities including the trinity, The Son of God and other abomination.

How on earth can your Gospels get away with blue murder when we have the same people living TODAY and whose Learned Elders can re-enact the "messiah hearing"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science uncovers story of slaves at Nashville Zoo 10 hr X-TREME BIAS 2
Mystery 15 hr rick doninger 2
The Sphinx's missing Crown Thu Randall Moore 1
Kurt Simmons: Verbal inspiration and inerrancy ... Sep 15 eee 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Sep 14 Min 44
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Sep 12 Rabbeen Al Jihad 44
Jim Long: Noahide, Archaeologist, Filmmaker Sep 12 Yenda Rinderpest 1
•••

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE