Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,379

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#171187 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>All you need to know MUQ, is that there is only one way to enter into Gods Kingdom, and that is thru Jesus Christ the Son of God.
You are making claims for Jesus, which he did not make.

He told you, to wait for the Promised Comforter , who would guide you into all the truth.

And you have forgotten all about Comforter and got locked into this never ending debate about a Three headed Monster...whom you call Holy Trinity.

Jesus never preached , heard or spoken this uncouth word, today there is hardly any Christian who does not use Holy Trinity hundred times every day.

My Question is, do you know more than Jesus?

How can you put dogmas that Jesus never did?

Have your popes and priests and Paul gone above Jesus?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#171188 Apr 8, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"[Mt 28:19]
This formula "in the name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit" did not originate till three centuries after Jesus.

How could Jesus have uttered these words to Matthew?

It is an obvious forgery of Biblical Text!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#171189 Apr 8, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true brother!!
I particularly like what you say about....
"this Three Headed Monster, in which Persons come out and them merge back into this Monster as and when they wish."
These mini ghosts come out and go back in as and when they wish!
This started with their VILE presupposition.....where the "daddy" makes his "daughter" his "wife" and makes her his "mother" AND later makes her his wife/daughter/mother in one!
This woman herself is a "trinity" being daughter/wife/mother!!!
Horrible stuff.
Salaams.
Any one with straight mind and straight thinking would understand how impossible and illogical and unreasonable is this Trinity.

It is strange that these Western People, having broken atom and looking thru microscope on every little things....have drank this Monster inside them, without even understanding it.

They make claims for Jesus, which he never made and which he would shudder even to pronounce when he comes into the world for the second time.

Thank you brother for your support.

Salaaam

MUQ
John

Brisbane, Australia

#171190 Apr 8, 2013
The spectre of islam in the modern world is the spectre of the savage brutal destructive sick religion of the most repulsive third world idiots on earth who are trying feebly to live as parasites off the other nations of the earth whining that their unwilling hosts should also be slaves of the raping butchering paedophile false prophet mad mo.
No muztards, we don't want you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#171191 Apr 8, 2013
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#171192 Apr 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have problems of comprehension?
I never said I know the battle of Badr... Bmz made an affermation unsupported by Quran, unless one uses non-quranic sources, that came centuries later after the supposed event and to which reliability is highly questionable, to find little details that match with Quran story found in the 8th chapter.
Again you are making claims without understanding.

Quran was revealed during the Battle of Badr. So it is eyewitness and most accurate account of Battle of Badr.

Whatever else info you get is After the fact, so every thing MUST CONFORM to Quran and not the otherwise.

That is why I said, your logic is reversed.

You have no info of your self, only speculation and distorting the Islamic info and creating doubts into yours and who listen to you.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#171193 Apr 8, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-83

Chapter 183 On Humility

While they sat at meat the scribe said:'O master, you said that God loves true humility. Tell us therefore what is humility, and how it can be true and false.'[Jesus replied:] "Truly I say to you that he who becomes not as a little child shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." Every one was amazed at hearing this, and they said one to another:'Now how shall he become a little child who is thirty or forty years old? Surely, this is a hard saying.'
Jesus answered:'As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, my words are true. I said to you that [a man] has need to become as a little child: for this is true humility. For if you ask a little child: "Who has made your garments?" he will answer: "My father." If you ask him whose is the house where he lives, he will say: "My father's." If you shall say:
"Who gives you to eat?" he will reply: "My father." If you shall say: "Who has taught you to walk and to speak?" he will answer; "My father." But if you shall say: "Who has broken your forehead, for that you have your forehead so bound up?" he will answer: "I fell down, and so did I break my head." …

Chapter 184 Contd.

Tell me, is this true?' said Jesus. The disciples and the scribe answered:'It is most true.' Then Jesus said:'He who in truth of heart recognizes God as the author of all good, and himself as the author of sin, shall be truly humble. But whoever shall speak with the tongue as the child speaks, and shall contradict [the same] in act, assuredly he has false humility and true pride. For pride is then at its height when it makes use of humble things, that it be not reprehended and spurned of men.

True humility is a lowliness of the soul whereby man knows himself in truth; but false humility is a mist from hell which so darkens the understanding of the soul that what a man ought to ascribe to himself, he ascribes to God, and what he ought to ascribe to God, he ascribes to himself. Thus, the man of false humility will say that he is a grievous sinner, but when one tells him that he is a sinner he will wax wroth against him, and will persecute him. The man of false humility will say that God has given him all that he has, but that he on his part has not slumbered, but done good works. And these Pharisees of this present time, brethren, tell me how they walk.'

The scribe answered, weeping: "O master, the Pharisees of the present time have the garments and the name of Pharisees, but in their heart and their works they are Canaanites. And would to God they usurped not such a name, for then would they not deceive the simple! O ancient time, how cruelly have you dealt with us, that have taken away from us the true Pharisees and left us the false!'

Note: Is it not surprising that Gospels should have blocked these things out?- MUQ
(Abridged)

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#171194 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews wanted Jesus killed because He said:

John 10:36 New International Version (©2011)
what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said,'I am God's Son'?

Do you also want to kill Jesus Eric for saying He is the Son of God?
These are all scripts written in the 5th Century onwards.

If a blind Christian reads John 10 on Braille, he will think "Where and when did he say he was God's son before 10:36?

You can see how they fabricated John. Read this before John 10:30:

"24 The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying,“How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”

25 Jesus answered,“I did tell you, but you do not believe. "

This gives rise to a serious question. Where and when did he tell them? He had never told them.

That is why I always tell you that John is not reliable because many Johns wrote John.

John

Brisbane, Australia

#171195 Apr 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
This formula "in the name of Father, Son and Holy Spirit" did not originate till three centuries after Jesus.
Ugh, this again.
There are references to Matthew
28 from way before the 4th century you moron.

From the Epistle of Ignatius to the Philippians -

Wherefore also the Lord, when He sent forth the apostles to make disciples of all nations, commanded them to "baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost," not unto one [person] having three names, nor into three [persons] who became incarnate, but into three possessed of equal honour.

Ignatius of Antioch (ca. AD. 107-112)

bmz

Singapore

#171196 Apr 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

The Trinitarian formula, known as the Great Insertion, was added 5-6 centuries after Jesus was gone.

Matthew 28:19 is a forgery. It cannot be found in ancient manuscripts.

Jesus was not stupid to say that. If he had said that then, Peter would have baptized people in the name of the three. Peter baptized only in Jesus' name.

There are lots of lies and forgeries in the gospels, MUQ and this a big one.

Salaams
BMZ

Location hidden

#171197 Apr 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making claims for Jesus, which he did not make.
He told you, to wait for the Promised Comforter , who would guide you into all the truth.
And you have forgotten all about Comforter and got locked into this never ending debate about a Three headed Monster...whom you call Holy Trinity.
Jesus never preached , heard or spoken this uncouth word, today there is hardly any Christian who does not use Holy Trinity hundred times every day.
My Question is, do you know more than Jesus?
How can you put dogmas that Jesus never did?
Have your popes and priests and Paul gone above Jesus?
The truth concerning Jesus Christ, Son of God, constitutes the self-revelation of God, the keynote of the doctrine which unveils the inexpressible mystery of one God in the Blessed Trinity. According to the Letter to the Hebrews, when God, "in our own time...has spoken to us through his Son" (Heb 1:2), he revealed the reality of his personal life—that life wherein he remains an absolute unity in the divinity, while at the same time it is the Trinity, the divine communion of the three Persons.

The Son, "who came from the Father and entered the world" (cf. Jn 16:28) testified directly to this communion. The Son alone testified, none other. The Old Testament, when God "spoke through the prophets" (Heb 1:1), knew nothing of this personal mystery of God.
Undoubtedly, certain elements of the Old Testament revelation constituted a preparation for what we have in the Gospels. Nevertheless, only the Son was capable of introducing us to this mystery. Since "no one has seen God," no one knew the mystery of his inner life.

The Son alone knew it. "It is only the Son, who is nearest to the Father's heart, who has made him known" (Jn 1:18).

It is evident MUQ you are ignorant of the testimony Jesus gives of the Father in the Gospels of Jesus Christ.
John 17:1-5
New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Prays to Be Glorified
17 After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.

2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.

5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#171198 Apr 8, 2013
Hey muztards, I haven't heard any of you denounce terrorism or pack rape or paedophilia or any of the other sickening insane muztard behaviour that you deny happens.
So denounce the evil.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171199 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee
No one has seen G-d and yet all of us believe in the Unseen G-d.
There is only one G-d as it has to be only one G-d. Right?
The subtle beasts of the Church fields have created three G-ds of their own wild imagination.
And I am sure you do not have any of theThree in theTorah or theGanEden. The Holy Spirit of Christianity does not exist as G-d or anything besides G-d.
G-d, according to Jesus, is a spirit. So why do we need this theSo-called Holy Spirit of the subtle beasts? Please advise.
We want to be with one and only one G-d in GanEden.
rabbee: see i told you so, that you were only claiming to be holy for purpose of deciet. you do not even believe G-D, about this story of the physical creation including TheHisSon adam. because you lie, when you only claim that TheHisSon adam, never gets to see G-D.

you are either with TheHoly Spirit of G-D, here in TheTorah happening again. or you are with the delusions of the unholy spirit against G-D, only claiming to not be here in TheTorah today. there is no gray area here, in making all the same old mental mistakes, and expecting different physical results as if without G-D not here in TheTorah.

Location hidden

#171200 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If a blind Christian reads John 10 on Braille, he will think "Where and when did he say he was God's son before 10:36?
"24 The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying,“How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”
This gives rise to a serious question. Where and when did he tell them? He had never told them.
That is why I always tell you that John is not reliable because many Johns wrote John.
You are an ignorant fool.
The Gospels are the oral teachings of the disciples in their forming the Church of Jesus Christ.
The Church was formed before the Gospels were written.
Christians were worshiping Jesus by the word of Jesus before the Gospels were written.
The written Gospels are the testimony of what Christians believed in their worship of Jesus as taught by Jesus Himself.

The Gospels reveal why Christians believed in Jesus while Jesus was still on earth.

Even without the written Gospels the Church of Jesus Christ would still exist.
For the truth of Jesus was known and believed without the Gospels.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171201 Apr 8, 2013
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is my new Merciful and Compassionate Lord, as I accepted the truest religion of Islam.
rabbee: oh! let me guess here. just because your being an all-hgator, of other g-ds says so.

but your still the victem of one of those subtle, politically correct not here in TheTorah con artists of the fields.

Location hidden

#171202 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post reveals you are a moron.
Allah is Satan;
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#171203 Apr 8, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
The reason muslims are unable to come up with orignal manuscripts of the Koran is due to the fact that there was no Koran to begin with. The Koran is a product of late antiquity. No one has the capacity to explain when it was written, how was it collected and codified, who wrote it etc. The Koran did not appear in any written form until the last decade of the 7th CE, so what happened during the time frame before that? "Allah" knows best.
No one has the capacity to tell us how much or what percentage of the Koran was actually dictated by Mohammad. I have a feeling that many stories found in the Koran were not words of Mohammad or his alter ego Allah.
rabbee: well the evidence indicates the more recient, sometime after whittington and knox.

bmz

Singapore

#171204 Apr 8, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
"The angel answered and said to her,'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God.'"[Luke 1:35]

And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; 17 and behold, a voice from heaven said,“This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”

Matthew 3:16-17

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"[Mt 28:19]
Matthew 28:19 is Horse shit. Jesus never said that.

Luke 1:35 is also a forgery. There was no concept of 'the Holy Spirit" pre-dating Jesus. Nobody knew it as it did not exist.

What that means is simple: "Mary, by the force/power and command of God, thou shall conceive."

Matthew 3:16-17 is also Bull Shit and was added after Trinity was concocted.

If the voice had really said,“This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”, then there was no reason to send and deliver Jesus to Satan.

Perhaps Luke had wanted to say, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased. Now, go and hand him over to Satan for getting him certified fit!”

Think hard! You have been duped and eyt you guys do not even read, analyze and understand the absurdities in the gospels.

bmz

Singapore

#171205 Apr 8, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant fool.
The Gospels are the oral teachings of the disciples in their forming the Church of Jesus Christ.
The Church was formed before the Gospels were written.
Christians were worshiping Jesus by the word of Jesus before the Gospels were written.
The written Gospels are the testimony of what Christians believed in their worship of Jesus as taught by Jesus Himself.
The Gospels reveal why Christians believed in Jesus while Jesus was still on earth.
Even without the written Gospels the Church of Jesus Christ would still exist.
For the truth of Jesus was known and believed without the Gospels.
To us, there is no doubt that Jesus existed, lived, died and was buried on the planet.

However, the gospels do not reveal the true Jesus, the Son of Mary. The gospels reveal a confused, incoherent pagan Jesus.

Christians believe in a pagan 'Greek' Jesus presented by the Church, which was founded at teh orders of a pagan emperor.

Please swallow this truth, so that I do not have to shove it down your throat!

Location hidden

#171206 Apr 8, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 28:19 is Horse shit. Jesus never said that.
Luke 1:35 is also a forgery. There was no concept of 'the Holy Spirit" pre-dating Jesus. Nobody knew it as it did not exist.
What that means is simple: "Mary, by the force/power and command of God, thou shall conceive."
Matthew 3:16-17 is also Bull Shit and was added after Trinity was concocted.
If the voice had really said,“This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”, then there was no reason to send and deliver Jesus to Satan.
Perhaps Luke had wanted to say, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased. Now, go and hand him over to Satan for getting him certified fit!”
Think hard! You have been duped and eyt you guys do not even read, analyze and understand the absurdities in the gospels.
Your mind is a forgery.
Allah is Satan;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert Oct 18 Old Pom 5
History is boring Oct 18 llortraob 1
Amphipolis tomb mosaic depicts abduction of Per... Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
AMPHIPOLlS (upd) Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Oct 12 Barnsweb 101
Israeli archaeologists find inscriptions of Aus... Oct 11 Stan Dandyliver 5
Paleolithic relics unearthed at China's Nihewan... Oct 5 RayH 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE