Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,002)

Showing posts 160,021 - 160,040 of198,497
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill said...john said...postman said...milkman said...policeman said.....
I say that you are Son of God. It must be a bit more believable than an "idiotic" remark by a clueless centurion!
You claim that Mark says it at the outset of his gospel (1:1).
I claim that Luke says Adam is son of God in 3:38!!
Even better....
The demons called Jesus the Son of God (Matthew 8:29; Luke 4:41; Mark 3:11).
LOL....!! You have to rely on ghosts, ghouls and demons to support your crazy claim!
Back to simple challenge...
The most important point is that Jesus NEVER made a single DIRECT claim that he was God or God in human form who came down to earth as his own son to die for the sins of Gentiles on a Roman cross..and through him we will be saved and have eternal life if we believe in his willing unconditional & loving sacrifice!
Please can you show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".
Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Explain what Jesus is talking about in my post Alex?
Also why did Paul: John: And Peter believe Jesus was God?

Others were convinced that Jesus was God:
Paul: "Christ is the visible image of the invisible God."1
John: "He existed in the beginning with God."2
Peter: "you must worship Christ as Lord of your life."3

What Jesus say about himself:

Did he ever identify himself as God? According to the Bible...absolutely! Below are some of the statements he made.

Jesus quotes: He said he was equal to God...

Lived Before Abraham
"Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad."
The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?"
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"4

Equal to God
"The Father and I are one."
Once again the people picked up stones to kill him.
Jesus said, "At my Father's direction I have done many good works. For which one are you going to stone me?"
They replied, "We're stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God."5

To See Jesus is to See God
Jesus shouted to the crowds, "If you trust me, you are trusting not only me, but also God who sent me. For when you see me, you are seeing the one who sent me. I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark."6

Said He Was Their Lord
"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and you are right, because that's what I am."7

"I am the way, the truth, the life"
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!"
Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied."
Jesus replied, "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don't know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you?"8

Explain what Jesus is saying in my post Alex?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
Did Jesus Ever Say He was God?...
Simple answer : NO!!!!!!!!!!

SHAMMA YOU KNOW you have no DIRECT ANSWERS to these!!
You know you are clinging on to your QUICK SAND of faith!!
Escape before its too late.

If you can't find CLEAR answers to these, you KNOW you are following the WRONG "god"

The most important point is that Jesus NEVER made a single DIRECT claim that he was God or God in human form who came down to earth as his own son to die for the sins of Gentiles on a Roman cross..and through him we will be saved and have eternal life if we believe in his willing unconditional & loving sacrifice!

Please can you show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
12. Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead.

Bonus point...
13. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain what Jesus is talking about in my post Alex?
Also why did Paul: John: And Peter believe Jesus was God?
What Jesus say about himself:
Did he ever identify himself as God? According to the Bible...absolutely! Below are some of the statements he made.
Jesus quotes: He said he was equal to God...
Lived Before Abraham
"Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad."
The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?"
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"4
Equal to God
"The Father and I are one."
Once again the people picked up stones to kill him.
Jesus said, "At my Father's direction I have done many good works. For which one are you going to stone me?"
They replied, "We're stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God."5
To See Jesus is to See God
Jesus shouted to the crowds, "If you trust me, you are trusting not only me, but also God who sent me. For when you see me, you are seeing the one who sent me. I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark."6
Said He Was Their Lord
"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and you are right, because that's what I am."7
"I am the way, the truth, the life"
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!"
Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied."
Jesus replied, "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don't know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you?"8
Explain what Jesus is saying in my post Alex?
I know EXACTLY how you feel Skeptic.
I WAS LIKE YOU TOO...AND I WAS PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT UNLIKE YOU!!!!
You feel lost and betrayed.
You know BJ is NOT GOD, but you are unable to ditch BJ.
You are clinging to blind faith and blind hope while looking to blame the Muslims for the sins committed by liars who promoted trinity and other lies.
You HATE the Holy Prophet Muhammed pbuh for exposing the church lies 1400 years ago.
You can't blame him.
He was ONLY passing on a message.
Even after 1400 years you are unable to find a SINGLE direct quote from Jesus claiming divinity!
SURELY THAT IS THE END OF THE ROAD.

DITCH BJ.....EMBRACE GOD.

OTHERWISE....ANSWER THESE HONESTLY....BY GIVING DIRECT QUOTES FROM JESUS...
REMEMBER...The most important point is that Jesus NEVER made a single DIRECT claim that he was God or God in human form who came down to earth as his own son to die for the sins of Gentiles on a Roman cross..and through him we will be saved and have eternal life if we believe in his willing unconditional & loving sacrifice!

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
12. Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead.

Bonus point...
13. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"

THANK YOU..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please think outside that brainwashed box.
Imagine if a Hindu made this claim would you accept him?
YOU WILL DEFINITELY WANT KRISHNA TO CLAIM THAT HE IS GOD.
Can you explain what Jesus is talking about in these Jesus quotes?
Others were convinced that KRISHNA was God:
YOGI1: "KRISHNA is the visible image of the invisible God."
YOGI2: "KRISHNA existed in the beginning with God."
YOGI3: "you must worship KRISHNA as Lord of your life."
KRISHNA said he Lived Before PANDAV
EVEN KRISHNA WILL NOT SPEAK BROKEN ENGLISH!!!
"I tell you the truth, before PANDAV was even born, I Am!"
"The Father JOSEPH and I are AT one ON THIS CARPENTRY WORK."
Alex, you a running away Muslim from answering my post.
Come on big mouth Muslim talk to me?
You talk big like a big know it all, but now you run away like a dog with his rail beneath his ass.

Explain what Jesus is saying Alex?

"I Am the Bread of Life"
Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, Moses didn't give you bread from heaven. My Father did. And now he offers you the true bread from heaven. The true bread of God is the one who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."
"Sir," they said, "give us that bread every day."
Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."9

"I am the Light of the world"
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."10

"I give them eternal life"
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand."11

Judge of the Living and the Dead
"For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom he will. The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him."12

Able to Forgive Sins
"...that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins"--he then said to the paralytic--"Rise, pick up your bed and go home." And he rose and went home. When the crowds saw it, they were afraid, and they glorified God..."13

Not of This World
He said to them, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins."14

Is Jesus God? Jesus quotes: What he said he was sent here to do...

To Die in Our Place
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep....I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep."15

To Rise from the Dead
"The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of his enemies. He will be killed, but three days later he will rise from the dead."16

To Save Us - To Give Us Eternal Life
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only Son."17

To Give Us Eternal Life
"For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day."18

To Have a Relationship with Us
"...he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.... If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."19

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer : NO!!!!!!!!!!
SHAMMA YOU KNOW you have no DIRECT ANSWERS to these!!
You know you are clinging on to your QUICK SAND of faith!!
Escape before its too late.
If you can't find CLEAR answers to these, you KNOW you are following the WRONG "god"
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
Bonus point...
You big talk Muslim, you run away like dog with his rail beneath his ass Alex.
Come on big mouth Muslim answer my post?
Explain the post I posted to you?
Come on running dog Muslim, explain my post Alex?
You run away like a scared dog to afraid to answer my post.
Come on Alex answer , and plain what Jesus is saying in those scriptures?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you liked my comments about the "heavy stone" that God can't lift and the "kingdom" from which God can't banish me!!
Again I agree with your comments.
I laugh too easily sometimes. I have a formerly Catholic friend who, rofl, when we "discuss" certain questions, looks at me straight-faced and then asks: is there a stone too heavy for God to lift? and then we both laugh. I laugh sometimes when no one else is laughing.:-) That is one reason why I might be thrown out of a courtroom sometimes.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I asked them:
- Who died? Father, Son or Ghost.
Can't really be answered by a trinitarian -- too well anyway, except with obfuscation.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
- Who was born? Father, Son or Ghost.
Another good one.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
- Who was resurrected (Mark is clear about NONE being resurrcted)?
? I'm not up to par on that one.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Father, Son or Ghost
- How does Son sit on right hand of Father who is also co equal, co eternal and consubstantial? Where is ghost when this happens?
Yes, lol, I'd like to know how that one is explained, especially since some take every word literally ANYWAY.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
- They say the ghost was in many before the arrival of Jesus, then why do they claim that Jesus was referring to the ghost when he talked about "comforter", saying he had to go away to send the comforter.
Another good one.
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
- Does it mean the ghost was not around when Jesus was on earth? We know the dove has been down on Jesus!
LOL
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, they are unable to make a single sensible claim when they are burdened by the abomination known as trinity!
Have a great day.
You, too. I can laugh, but looking at the state of humanity, it is sad. And -- it is really very serious. But it's good to laugh sometimes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
Explain what Jesus is saying Alex?
(I'm guaranteeing you that you can't. But try...)
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>"I Am the Bread of Life"
Jesus said, "I tell you the truth, Moses didn't give you bread from heaven. My Father did. And now he offers you the true bread from heaven. The true bread of God is the one who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."
"Sir," they said, "give us that bread every day."
Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."
I'm not going to explain it on this board, but I will say this so far: his statements do not mean that he is God equal to the other two persons of God, yet one God at the same time. Why don't you explain them in the light that you interpret them?
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>"I am the Light of the world"
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
"I give them eternal life"
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand."11
Judge of the Living and the Dead
"For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom he will. The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him."
Able to Forgive Sins
"...that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins"--he then said to the paralytic--"Rise, pick up your bed and go home." And he rose and went home. When the crowds saw it, they were afraid, and they glorified God..."13
Not of This World
He said to them, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins."
Is Jesus God? Jesus quotes: What he said he was sent here to do...
To Die in Our Place
All right then. How is it that you say Jesus was sent to "die in our place"?
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep....I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep."

He died for the sheep, not in place of them. If you believe he died in place of the sheep rather than FOR the sheep, explain how so.

[QUOTE who="Shamma"]<quo ted text>"The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of his enemies. He will be killed, but three days later he will rise from the dead."
To Save Us - To Give Us Eternal Life
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only Son."
This does not say that Jesus died in "our place." Just like it does not say that Jesus is God or part of a trinity. Again -- which part of "God" died, if only his flesh died, and then he took it back?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma, don't let this confuse or upset you, just one more thing, and I'm going to try to keep it simple:
You said,
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>To Give Us Eternal Life
"For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day."
To Have a Relationship with Us
"...he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.... If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."
Not a trinity. Besides which, he not say he died in "our place," which now that you bring it up, is a very big point. Have a good day, thanks for trying to explain what you believe. The scriptures you presented do not add up though to the point(s) you are trying to make, about Jesus being God and now, dying instead of us. As I said from the beginning, that Jesus was resurrected gives me hope that there is life after death. But remember, there were other resurrections recorded in the Bible before Jesus came to the earth. Elijah resurrected a boy, and so did Elisha.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma, this did not come out clearly, so I will repeat: Jesus died for the sheep, not in place of them. If you believe he died in place of the sheep rather than FOR the sheep, explain how this is so. Thank you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the last sentence:
This answers your question.
Where Did Allah Come From?

by Robert A. Morey
© 1996 Research and Education Foundation

Muslims worship a god by the name of Allah. They also give him ninety-nine other names. The question that naturally arises is who or what is this Allah? Where did the Muslims derive their ideas of Allah's nature and attributes?

Historical Source of Islam

Historians, linguists, and archeologists have dug into this question for over a century. Various archeological digs in Arabia and throughout the Middle East have uncovered the answer: Islam is a modern version of the ancient fertility religion of the moon god. Once this is grasped, the rise and history of Islam becomes clear.

The Arab conquests were made possible because the central powers in the Middle East had exhausted themselves in wars against each other. They were not able to fight off wave after wave of Arab armies which subdued entire nations with merciless slaughter, rape and plunder.

Conquering Armies

The Arabs destroyed some of the wonders of the ancient world such as the world famous library in Alexandria, Egypt, They destroyed many ancient churches and synagogues. Anthropologists have recorded how the Arabs destroyed the cultural heritage of any nation which fell under their sword.

Who were these Arabs? They obviously were not Christians because they destroyed churches and murdered priests wherever they went. Obviously, they were not Jews because they persecuted Jews without pity. This is seen today in their hatred of Israel and the many wars and acts of terrorism waged against Jews throughout the world.

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshiped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites which were practiced in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.

Islam Denies the Trinity

These facts of history reveal that Islam does not worship the same God worshiped by Christians. Why?

Christians worship one God in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But Islam denies the Holy Trinity and worships a different deity called Allah who is not a Father and who has no son.

Since the religion found in the Bible teaches the Trinity, then it does not take a Ph.D. to see that Islam did not come from the Bible. Thus it is not the religion of the biblical prophets, apostles or Jesus.

Pagan Origins

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshiped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc.. These were pagan rites practiced by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewelry. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

Denial Not a Refuge

Does the average Muslim know that he is worshiping a moon god? No. Does he know why the crescent moon symbol sits on top of his mosque? No. Is he shocked and perhaps angered at these facts of history? Yes. But can mere denial or angry threats refute the fact that Islam is nothing more than a modern version of the ancient religion of the moon god Allah? No. The average Muslim has been kept in the dark by the Mullahs and Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

NotQuiter wrote:
Shamma, don't let this confuse or upset you, just one more thing, and I'm going to try to keep it simple:
You said,
<quoted text>
Not a trinity. Besides which, he not say he died in "our place," which now that you bring it up, is a very big point. Have a good day, thanks for trying to explain what you believe. The scriptures you presented do not add up though to the point(s) you are trying to make, about Jesus being God and now, dying instead of us. As I said from the beginning, that Jesus was resurrected gives me hope that there is life after death. But remember, there were other resurrections recorded in the Bible before Jesus came to the earth. Elijah resurrected a boy, and so did Elisha.
You are in denial of what Jesus is saying.
But those resurrections were not the final resurrection of those that were brought back to life, they died again and waited for the resurrection of Jesus to give them eternal life.

Without the resurrection of Jesus their is no reconcile back to God.
And the Bible says the wages of sin is death.

When you die in your sins your soul goes to hell being separated from God.

You are trying to create another God other then the God of the Bible.

Prove that God is not a Trinity from scripture?
And explain the person identity of Jesus.
Is Jesus an angel created by God?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

NotQuiter wrote:
Shamma, this did not come out clearly, so I will repeat: Jesus died for the sheep, not in place of them. If you believe he died in place of the sheep rather than FOR the sheep, explain how this is so. Thank you.
Jesus died for the sins of the world so that those the believe in Him might be saved through Him.
John 3:16
New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

The sheep are those that believe in Jesus as Gods eternal Son.
They are those the repent their sins and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is bullshit, Shamma. There has to be only one God. If you want to keep Jesus as God, then dump the Father. Good night.
Run Muslim run.
Your Quran is Muhammad's falsehood against the God of Gods Holy Bible.
Run Muslim run.
Explain to me how Muhammad a rapist, robber, and a murder can be a prophet of the God of the God of the Holy Bible?

Talk to me Muslim?
Explain to me why Muhammad was not a Jew and did not worship God in the Jewish synagogue?

Did God abolish the Jewish synagogues?
Cone on Muslims start explaining your beliefs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are in denial of what Jesus is saying.
No, I am not. I am saying what Jesus said, not what he did not say as recorded.
Shamma wrote:
But those resurrections were not the final resurrection of those that were brought back to life, they died again and waited for the resurrection of Jesus to give them eternal life.
Yet these were resurrected by two prophets way before Jesus came to the earth as a human.
Shamma wrote:
And the Bible says the wages of sin is death.
When you die in your sins your soul goes to hell being separated from God.
Obviously one can be separated from God while alive.
Shamma wrote:
You are trying to create another God other then the God of the Bible.
No, I am not. Jesus said he laid down his life, not just the man portion of his life, for his sheep.
Shamma wrote:
Prove that God is not a Trinity from scripture?
And explain the person identity of Jesus.
Is Jesus an angel created by God?
One subject at a time. In order to help you out, I will mention that Jesus was among the eventual offspring of David and Bathsheba on one side of his parentage, Matthew's geneology, Matthew 1:6.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not. I am saying what Jesus said, not what he did not say as recorded.
<quoted text>
Yet these were resurrected by two prophets way before Jesus came to the earth as a human.
<quoted text>
Obviously one can be separated from God while alive.
<quoted text>
No, I am not. Jesus said he laid down his life, not just the man portion of his life, for his sheep.
<quoted text>
One subject at a time. In order to help you out, I will mention that Jesus was among the eventual offspring of David and Bathsheba on one side of his parentage, Matthew's geneology, Matthew 1:6.
You are deviating away from scripture.
Those that were resurrected back to life died again and waited for Christ resurrection to free them from eternal death.
You are running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
You are not thinking with your brain.
We are sustain by God till we die.
The separation occurs when your spirit leaves your body, that is the physical death.

By becoming a man He understood our human predicament. Death occurs when there is a separation of the spirit from the body that results in the bodily functions ceasing.

If Jesus was only mortal his blood could not count for anything in the future as a sacrificial offering, it would be no different than the application of the animal sacrifices of the earthly high priests.
The Son’s death had infinite value as the one who came to die was eternal- therefore His priesthood is eternal.

He was two natures in one person. 2 Cor 5:19 “that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself”

Phil.2:8:“Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.”
Christ came to serve and give His life a ransom for many. This is the reason He became a human, to give His body as a propitiatory sacrifice to God, since God is Spirit He cannot die.

He picked the point of death. He cried out “it is finished.” The debt for sin was taken care of by Him being the last sacrifice accepted by the Father. He cried out once more to His Father saying,“Into Your hands I commit My Spirit” and then breathed His last and died.
He determined the exact time to dismiss His own Spirit (no ordinary man can make this happen).
No mere man can have control of His Spirit and determine the time of His own death by speaking. Only God has this ability.

In John 10:18: Jesus said “no one takes my life from me, but I lay it down of myself.”

When he died God (who is spirit) was separated from the body temporarily until the resurrection of which he also had control of.

Rev.1:18 says of Jesus “I am He who lives and was dead, and behold I Am alive forever more.” The same is mentioned in Rev.4:8-9 “who was and is and is to come.” This phrase through the book correlates to this fact that the one who died, resurrected in the same body (glorified) and is the one coming back to earth one day to rule.

You don't follow The scripture, you are all Over the place and confuse your self.
Take your time and try to understand the scripture.

Jesus was in control of His own Spirit on the cross, when He decided His work of redemption on the cross was finished He removed His Spirit from His body and died on the cross.

We die when our spirit leaves our body.
That is called physical death.

So for three days the body of Jesus was void of the spirit of Jesus
and after three days Jesus Spirit returned to His body in the grave and resurrected His physical body.

Once you understand that death occurs when the Spirit leaves the body it becomes clear that it was God on the cross doing the suffering on the cross paying the penalty for our sins.

When on the cross Jesus said it is finished His spirit left His Body and the body of Jesus died on the cross.

The Spirit of Jesus then Returned to the body and resurrected His body from the dead.
Your Mother

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
Al Ex the Phallocentric,

When, oh, when, will you deign to have sex with a woman, you know, those creatures -inferior, certainly- who have been designed for that specific purpose, so that even you, magnificent but frustrated, can be fruitful and multiply?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Buford.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Alex's best friend, a Catholic, sired both his sons since Alex being gay could not do so for obvious reasons and besides his prophet set a bad example of gay sex by sucking, hugging and kissing the phallic stone in the kaaba. These days Al's finding it real hard to make two ends meet (not that he was ever well-off) given the fact that he failed the O level exam as a kid and as bad luck would have it he recently got thrown out of his last job as a toilet cleaner at a public toilet, where, like dear Hugh, poor Al would eye guys peeing while at the same time manage his duties of washing clean the smelly loos. Maybe Buford can loan him a few dollars and Hugh can empathize with this brainless, eugenically abnormal, demon-possessed, hyper-fanatical sub-human type.

How did allah manage to create the cosmos from nothing. retard?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

In the overwhelming majority of cases, the conception of a child is an unconscious and a bestial act that takes place when the sexual mates are at their worst in terms of the degree of their manifested consciousnesses in their minds, vitals and bodies and as such such a type of conception is usually a purge, a catharsis, of the most uncomely traits that get passed on to the offspring in activated form and this dysfunctional form of breeding together with eugenic abnormalities like hypogamy and/or inbreeding results in the birth of progeny that're distorted in mind, vital and physical instincts.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

OBE indicates that the indwelling consciousness can be detached from matter (body).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,021 - 160,040 of198,497
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
Relics: Modern Heuristics Jun 19 Abishai100 1
•••
•••