Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 214,865

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170307 Apr 1, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
Shamma, don't let this confuse or upset you, just one more thing, and I'm going to try to keep it simple:
You said,
<quoted text>
Not a trinity. Besides which, he not say he died in "our place," which now that you bring it up, is a very big point. Have a good day, thanks for trying to explain what you believe. The scriptures you presented do not add up though to the point(s) you are trying to make, about Jesus being God and now, dying instead of us. As I said from the beginning, that Jesus was resurrected gives me hope that there is life after death. But remember, there were other resurrections recorded in the Bible before Jesus came to the earth. Elijah resurrected a boy, and so did Elisha.
You are in denial of what Jesus is saying.
But those resurrections were not the final resurrection of those that were brought back to life, they died again and waited for the resurrection of Jesus to give them eternal life.

Without the resurrection of Jesus their is no reconcile back to God.
And the Bible says the wages of sin is death.

When you die in your sins your soul goes to hell being separated from God.

You are trying to create another God other then the God of the Bible.

Prove that God is not a Trinity from scripture?
And explain the person identity of Jesus.
Is Jesus an angel created by God?

Location hidden

#170308 Apr 1, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
Shamma, this did not come out clearly, so I will repeat: Jesus died for the sheep, not in place of them. If you believe he died in place of the sheep rather than FOR the sheep, explain how this is so. Thank you.
Jesus died for the sins of the world so that those the believe in Him might be saved through Him.
John 3:16
New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

The sheep are those that believe in Jesus as Gods eternal Son.
They are those the repent their sins and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

Location hidden

#170309 Apr 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is bullshit, Shamma. There has to be only one God. If you want to keep Jesus as God, then dump the Father. Good night.
Run Muslim run.
Your Quran is Muhammad's falsehood against the God of Gods Holy Bible.
Run Muslim run.
Explain to me how Muhammad a rapist, robber, and a murder can be a prophet of the God of the God of the Holy Bible?

Talk to me Muslim?
Explain to me why Muhammad was not a Jew and did not worship God in the Jewish synagogue?

Did God abolish the Jewish synagogues?
Cone on Muslims start explaining your beliefs?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170310 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are in denial of what Jesus is saying.
No, I am not. I am saying what Jesus said, not what he did not say as recorded.
Shamma wrote:
But those resurrections were not the final resurrection of those that were brought back to life, they died again and waited for the resurrection of Jesus to give them eternal life.
Yet these were resurrected by two prophets way before Jesus came to the earth as a human.
Shamma wrote:
And the Bible says the wages of sin is death.
When you die in your sins your soul goes to hell being separated from God.
Obviously one can be separated from God while alive.
Shamma wrote:
You are trying to create another God other then the God of the Bible.
No, I am not. Jesus said he laid down his life, not just the man portion of his life, for his sheep.
Shamma wrote:
Prove that God is not a Trinity from scripture?
And explain the person identity of Jesus.
Is Jesus an angel created by God?
One subject at a time. In order to help you out, I will mention that Jesus was among the eventual offspring of David and Bathsheba on one side of his parentage, Matthew's geneology, Matthew 1:6.

Location hidden

#170311 Apr 1, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not. I am saying what Jesus said, not what he did not say as recorded.
<quoted text>
Yet these were resurrected by two prophets way before Jesus came to the earth as a human.
<quoted text>
Obviously one can be separated from God while alive.
<quoted text>
No, I am not. Jesus said he laid down his life, not just the man portion of his life, for his sheep.
<quoted text>
One subject at a time. In order to help you out, I will mention that Jesus was among the eventual offspring of David and Bathsheba on one side of his parentage, Matthew's geneology, Matthew 1:6.
You are deviating away from scripture.
Those that were resurrected back to life died again and waited for Christ resurrection to free them from eternal death.
You are running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
You are not thinking with your brain.
We are sustain by God till we die.
The separation occurs when your spirit leaves your body, that is the physical death.

By becoming a man He understood our human predicament. Death occurs when there is a separation of the spirit from the body that results in the bodily functions ceasing.

If Jesus was only mortal his blood could not count for anything in the future as a sacrificial offering, it would be no different than the application of the animal sacrifices of the earthly high priests.
The Son’s death had infinite value as the one who came to die was eternal- therefore His priesthood is eternal.

He was two natures in one person. 2 Cor 5:19 “that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself”

Phil.2:8:“Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.”
Christ came to serve and give His life a ransom for many. This is the reason He became a human, to give His body as a propitiatory sacrifice to God, since God is Spirit He cannot die.

He picked the point of death. He cried out “it is finished.” The debt for sin was taken care of by Him being the last sacrifice accepted by the Father. He cried out once more to His Father saying,“Into Your hands I commit My Spirit” and then breathed His last and died.
He determined the exact time to dismiss His own Spirit (no ordinary man can make this happen).
No mere man can have control of His Spirit and determine the time of His own death by speaking. Only God has this ability.

In John 10:18: Jesus said “no one takes my life from me, but I lay it down of myself.”

When he died God (who is spirit) was separated from the body temporarily until the resurrection of which he also had control of.

Rev.1:18 says of Jesus “I am He who lives and was dead, and behold I Am alive forever more.” The same is mentioned in Rev.4:8-9 “who was and is and is to come.” This phrase through the book correlates to this fact that the one who died, resurrected in the same body (glorified) and is the one coming back to earth one day to rule.

You don't follow The scripture, you are all Over the place and confuse your self.
Take your time and try to understand the scripture.

Jesus was in control of His own Spirit on the cross, when He decided His work of redemption on the cross was finished He removed His Spirit from His body and died on the cross.

We die when our spirit leaves our body.
That is called physical death.

So for three days the body of Jesus was void of the spirit of Jesus
and after three days Jesus Spirit returned to His body in the grave and resurrected His physical body.

Once you understand that death occurs when the Spirit leaves the body it becomes clear that it was God on the cross doing the suffering on the cross paying the penalty for our sins.

When on the cross Jesus said it is finished His spirit left His Body and the body of Jesus died on the cross.

The Spirit of Jesus then Returned to the body and resurrected His body from the dead.
Your Mother

Hurricane, WV

#170312 Apr 1, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
13. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Al Ex the Phallocentric,

When, oh, when, will you deign to have sex with a woman, you know, those creatures -inferior, certainly- who have been designed for that specific purpose, so that even you, magnificent but frustrated, can be fruitful and multiply?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170313 Apr 1, 2013
Buford.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170314 Apr 1, 2013
Alex's best friend, a Catholic, sired both his sons since Alex being gay could not do so for obvious reasons and besides his prophet set a bad example of gay sex by sucking, hugging and kissing the phallic stone in the kaaba. These days Al's finding it real hard to make two ends meet (not that he was ever well-off) given the fact that he failed the O level exam as a kid and as bad luck would have it he recently got thrown out of his last job as a toilet cleaner at a public toilet, where, like dear Hugh, poor Al would eye guys peeing while at the same time manage his duties of washing clean the smelly loos. Maybe Buford can loan him a few dollars and Hugh can empathize with this brainless, eugenically abnormal, demon-possessed, hyper-fanatical sub-human type.

How did allah manage to create the cosmos from nothing. retard?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170315 Apr 1, 2013
In the overwhelming majority of cases, the conception of a child is an unconscious and a bestial act that takes place when the sexual mates are at their worst in terms of the degree of their manifested consciousnesses in their minds, vitals and bodies and as such such a type of conception is usually a purge, a catharsis, of the most uncomely traits that get passed on to the offspring in activated form and this dysfunctional form of breeding together with eugenic abnormalities like hypogamy and/or inbreeding results in the birth of progeny that're distorted in mind, vital and physical instincts.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170316 Apr 1, 2013
OBE indicates that the indwelling consciousness can be detached from matter (body).
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170317 Apr 1, 2013
OBE should result is the opening up of the disembodied consciousness to the superior ranges of consciousness that indwell within the disembodied consciousness or it should result in the disembodied consciousness forging a link with the superior planes of consciousness that lie above the head and which exceed the capacities of the consciousness that are native to the individualized being.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170318 Apr 1, 2013
Hypogamy indicates incompatibility of the parental force fields in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170319 Apr 1, 2013
Inbreeding indicates contraction in the force fields of the parents in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170320 Apr 1, 2013
Endogamy indicates equilibrium in the force fields of the parents in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170321 Apr 1, 2013
Hypergamy indicates the superior force fields of the father leading the inferior force fields of the mother in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170322 Apr 1, 2013
Hypogamy and inbreeding are devolutionary conditions.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170323 Apr 1, 2013
Endogamy indicates non-vigorous stability in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170324 Apr 1, 2013
Hypergamy indicates evolutionary upgradation in the offspring.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170325 Apr 1, 2013
Evolution indicates an emergence of a superior grade of consciousness from a state of involution.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170326 Apr 1, 2013
Devolution is synonymous with atavism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... Fri SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar 18 susan 3
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Mar 16 original indian 188
News How ISIS Is Destroying Ancient Art in Iraq and ... Mar 11 jinxi 6
News Mummy Problems: As Florida Bans 'Climate Change... Mar 10 IB DaMann 3
News Islamic State destroying another ancient site i... Mar 7 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web