Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 205,802

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#170217 Apr 1, 2013
John wrote:
It seems Christ is appearing to many Muslims.
http://www.amightywind.com/fastfood/dreams/04...
ACTS 2
17 ‘AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,’ God says,
‘THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND;
AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY,
AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS,
AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS;
18 EVEN ON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN,
I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT
And they shall prophesy.
God will save as many people as possible.
Are these Muslims?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/the-other-si...
Face of Jesus Christ appears in three-cheese pizza

http://www.newsmutiny.com/pages/World/JesusBa...
Hundreds Flock to View Image of Jesus in Vomit Puddle
ana

London, UK

#170218 Apr 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying and defend the gargantuan lie known as Trinity. It is unholy.

Just answer this:

Did Jesus, his followers and Paul use that ugly word?

When was the word Trinity uttered first and who uttered that ugly word?
BMZ did you watch the channel 4 series about the history of the bible.... Go to YouTube and search for Robert beckford, he has quite a few series, he himself is a Christian, a historian and theologist , makes mention of the oldest surviving copy of the bible which is in Greek, also some ancient scriptures, and Jesus doesn't refer to himself as god....also discusses how the King James Bible came to be...
nominomi kun

Jakarta, Indonesia

#170219 Apr 1, 2013
kandoor wrote:
Why did allah create shaytan?
good question...
i want to explain but i cant speak english well
John

Brisbane, Australia

#170220 Apr 1, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
How so Shamma how have I hurt a Christian ?? I haven't at all.....
Just some advice Shamma it's up to you if you take it or not, but being pre-judgemental as such actually serves no positive purpose... It just blackens your heart...
If you live your life forever being suspicious of others, or judging people solely because of their faith, gender or race then life isn't really worth living
I remember reading something written by an American woman, who wrote about an event which had occurred in her town during the 1950s. An African American woman was walking along a road, walking on the opposite side were two white women. After about five minutes after passing, the two white women came across an elderly person who had been robbed or beaten I can't remember which, they immediately called out for help, saying they were pretty sure the African American they had passed previously along the road had committed this crime.... So the bounty hunters set off to catch the criminal
The african american lady was innocent, the old person who was attacked later confirmed this, but the african American lady was still subjected to a beating and imprisoned
So you see Shamma it was presumed she was guilty, a savage, an evil criminal...why? because she was a black woman
Many have fought and are still fighting for equality, so this pathetic prejudice is eradicated from society
It's people like you with backward ideologies, with very little ability to recognise ones own ridiculous, fanatical and prejudice, clouding ones own rational thinking, who are creating disdain between people,
Jesus was a prophet of peace....
Honestly Shamma wake up.... I'm not telling you not to be a Christian it's up to you which faith you hold, but your prejudices really are primitive and childlike ... I actually do not know personally any children who would make such ridiculous statements
Yeh right ana, muztards are infamous for rioting and raping and murdering in every country they leech off.
The beasts were rioting in Sydney a few months ago.
The nerve of the bums.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#170221 Apr 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is not seen by Christians, so how can he be seen by Muslims, Fool?
Mark 2:11
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
nominomi kun

Jakarta, Indonesia

#170222 Apr 1, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Islam limit the capabilities of Allah by denying his ability to have a Son.

Allah doesnt need son or everything. he create us and the world

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170223 Apr 1, 2013
Where Did Allah Come From?

by Robert A. Morey
© 1996 Research and Education Foundation

Muslims worship a god by the name of Allah. They also give him ninety-nine other names. The question that naturally arises is who or what is this Allah? Where did the Muslims derive their ideas of Allah's nature and attributes?

Historical Source of Islam

Historians, linguists, and archeologists have dug into this question for over a century. Various archeological digs in Arabia and throughout the Middle East have uncovered the answer: Islam is a modern version of the ancient fertility religion of the moon god. Once this is grasped, the rise and history of Islam becomes clear.

The Arab conquests were made possible because the central powers in the Middle East had exhausted themselves in wars against each other. They were not able to fight off wave after wave of Arab armies which subdued entire nations with merciless slaughter, rape and plunder.

Conquering Armies

The Arabs destroyed some of the wonders of the ancient world such as the world famous library in Alexandria, Egypt, They destroyed many ancient churches and synagogues. Anthropologists have recorded how the Arabs destroyed the cultural heritage of any nation which fell under their sword.

Who were these Arabs? They obviously were not Christians because they destroyed churches and murdered priests wherever they went. Obviously, they were not Jews because they persecuted Jews without pity. This is seen today in their hatred of Israel and the many wars and acts of terrorism waged against Jews throughout the world.

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshiped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites which were practiced in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.

Islam Denies the Trinity

These facts of history reveal that Islam does not worship the same God worshiped by Christians. Why?

Christians worship one God in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But Islam denies the Holy Trinity and worships a different deity called Allah who is not a Father and who has no son.

Since the religion found in the Bible teaches the Trinity, then it does not take a Ph.D. to see that Islam did not come from the Bible. Thus it is not the religion of the biblical prophets, apostles or Jesus.

Pagan Origins

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshiped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc.. These were pagan rites practiced by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewelry. Every time you see the Muslim symbol of a crescent moon, you are seeing the ancient symbol of the moon god.

Denial Not a Refuge

Does the average Muslim know that he is worshiping a moon god? No. Does he know why the crescent moon symbol sits on top of his mosque? No. Is he shocked and perhaps angered at these facts of history? Yes. But can mere denial or angry threats refute the fact that Islam is nothing more than a modern version of the ancient religion of the moon god Allah? No. The average Muslim has been kept in the dark by the Mullahs and Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got out.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170224 Apr 1, 2013
nominomi kun wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah doesnt need son or everything. he create us and the world
Your Allah created nothing.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170225 Apr 1, 2013
nominomi kun wrote:
<quoted text>
good question...
i want to explain but i cant speak english well
Neither can Shamma.

Please write your thoughts out. Don't worry about English.

bmz

Singapore

#170226 Apr 1, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
How to discuss anything with a ChristTurd?

I had written this:

John

Brisbane, Australia

#170227 Apr 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How to discuss anything with a ChristTurd?
I had written this:
How to discuss anything with a muztard?
I had written this:

Jesus is appearing to the sick deceived Muslims to call them to righteousness.

bmz

Singapore

#170228 Apr 1, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
BMZ did you watch the channel 4 series about the history of the bible.... Go to YouTube and search for Robert beckford, he has quite a few series, he himself is a Christian, a historian and theologist , makes mention of the oldest surviving copy of the bible which is in Greek, also some ancient scriptures, and Jesus doesn't refer to himself as god....also discusses how the King James Bible came to be...
Yes, Ana.

I have watched and I have also read and studied a lot on the history of Christianity and her Church, which I fondly call Forgeries Inc.

Jesus never called himself God. The claims that Jesus claimed that he was God, are absurd and come from trinitarian Christians mostly.

Most of the frauds and forgeries were carried out during the 5th and the 15th Centuries and stopped only after the arrival of the printing press.

I am sure you will enjoy reading this:

First, the modern version:

" John 1 New International Version (NIV)
The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

Such translations are forgeries.

Now, look at the following translation from Wycliffe, who did the first translation in English in the 14th Century:

"CAP 1

1 In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.

2 This was in the bigynnyng at God.

3 Alle thingis weren maad bi hym, and withouten hym was maad no thing, that thing that was maad.

4 In hym was lijf, and the lijf was the liyt of men; and the liyt schyneth in derknessis,
5 and derknessis comprehendiden not it."

No Word, no Jesus in there and no mention of the Holy Spirit at all. John is used to show as if Jesus was God with God but no one can tell how did the Holy Spirit, the third of the alleged three was accepted as the third God.

Wycliffe must have turned in his grave after other forged translations came in English.

bmz

Singapore

#170229 Apr 1, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
How to discuss anything with a muztard?
I had written this:
Jesus is appearing to the sick deceived Muslims to call them to righteousness.
Tu Quoque!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#170230 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
by Robert A. Morey

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshiped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites which were practiced in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.
You know the really funny thing about this paragraph you just posted?

I bet you 100 bucks that as a white Christian European NOT ONLY does your family have pagan roots but that they are significantly MORE recent than BMZs.

bmz

Singapore

#170231 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
by Robert A. Morey
© 1996 Research and Education Foundation

bmz

Singapore

#170232 Apr 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the really funny thing about this paragraph you just posted?
I bet you 100 bucks that as a white Christian European NOT ONLY does your family have pagan roots but that they are significantly MORE recent than BMZs.
To be honest, sometimes I do think that Shamma is the ignorant fool Robert Morey.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170233 Apr 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Did I say that?

In all candor, and as I said before, my anti- comments here more often than not are not really intended to be directed at a religion per se, as much as they are at the ridiculously hopeless personality making posts.
I said that since you cling like a limpet to your mumbo jumbo cult, rush to defend its inanities, bigotry and savagery, rush to defend Eric, Rabbee and others of your kind and have very little justice in you and besides you have not one kind word for other faiths.

Anyway, carry on.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170234 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am not trying to bring people to God.
I am here defending my own Christian beliefs against those that want rape, rob, and murder Christians.
Unfortunately, you're not doing that, because many of your beliefs are not true, built on sand.

It is impossible to defend the indefensible.(such as the trinity doctrine.) Impossible. Most of us know that bad actions, such as murder and rape, are indefensible, even though in worldly courts of justice lawyers are appointed to defend the accused, considered in the U.S. innocent until proven guilty. Other courts of law are not so.

There is more, so much more to bad actions, things that I don't believe you are capable of admitting right now. Most of us were born with consciences, and must be taught (blinded) to misuse them, or, in this world, taught to use them properly. That is first brought out in the book of Genesis where God told Adam to listen to Him. But Adam did not listen to God.

That is one reason for the Mosaic law. It was a guide for the conscience of those who were bonded to serve God. He explained Himself to the Israelites many times over, had great patience with them, continued to be with them and to discipline them when needed. Consciences must be molded, even as a child is growing up. A good parent molds the child's conscience in the "right direction." A bad parent does not care, or molds him in the wrong direction, either by example or words, and sometimes is not aware of it because he himself has been wrongly taught.

Since the Bible teaches for a certainty that God is one, many realize God is not multiples, or multiples considered to be in one entity, or godhead. It is not easy to speak from an untrue perspective while attempting to convict others. In this world, sides will be taken. But that is why God is God, and men and not god(s). Some of us exercise our conscience as we understand from the scriptures how God wants us to act. It is not easy because tests will come up.

Also, God is a teacher, can read hearts.
Isaiah puts this very nicely in chapter 30.
"Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you;
therefore he will rise up to show you compassion.
For the Lord is a God of justice.
Blessed are all who wait for him!"
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170235 Apr 1, 2013
Having pagan roots is far better than being a fanatical follower of a crude cult rooted in satanism. ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170236 Apr 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

Not even by a mile!! You must not use, your physical models, work on the Creator of this Universe.

That is your most fundamental mistake. And second is that you do not even know, what they mean by Trinity.
Hey dumb creationist,

Do you understand the meaning of the words causation and manifestation?

(smiles)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbidden Archaeology: How the Smithsonian cove... 21 hr Kid_Tomorrow 1
Diversity is a codeword for White genocide Nov 20 7970kgl 1
Researchers Disagree About Age, Purpose of Ston... (Oct '08) Nov 19 Garry Denke 11
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Nov 17 sham 183
Heracles to Alexander: Ashmolean Museum unveils... (Apr '11) Nov 16 Macedonian 25
Mexican Government Claims US Auction House Sold... Nov 13 Concerned 1
Remains of Ice Age infants uncovered in Alaska Nov 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE