Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,997)

Showing posts 159,921 - 159,940 of198,794
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am not trying to bring people to God.
I am here defending my own Christian beliefs against those that want rape, rob, and murder Christians.
Well no one is going to rape, murder or rob a Christian here Shamma so your wasting your time... This is an Internet forum communication is almost virtual...
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
:) hahahaha
Good sense of humour, ana. ;)

I could not stop laughing myself after writing that. I chose kidneys after some deliberation. ;)

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am not trying to bring people to God.
I am here defending my own Christian beliefs against those that want rape, rob, and murder Christians.
You can try your best to defend and you will always fail. However, do not make silly and absurd accusations.

Trinitarians are the biggest rapists and butchers. They have raped and butchered God. This is a fact which you cannot deny!
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Good sense of humour, ana. ;)

I could not stop laughing myself after writing that. I chose kidneys after some deliberation. ;)

Salaams
BMZ
Yes it made me laugh!!

Salams to you too

Whilst you are here

Have you seem some postings that someone called jan has been posting about quotations of the Quran and hadiths???

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try your best to defend and you will always fail. However, do not make silly and absurd accusations.
Trinitarians are the biggest rapists and butchers. They have raped and butchered God. This is a fact which you cannot deny!
You are brain dead.
The god you speak of is your own devil inside of you.
You worship hate and bigotry.
You mock the God of the Bible for Satan's sake.
You hide behind your lies.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are brain dead.
The god you speak of is your own devil inside of you.
You worship hate and bigotry.
You mock the God of the Bible for Satan's sake.
You hide behind your lies.
Shamma but you do the same ... So how can you ridicule one for something you yourself are guilty of???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well no one is going to rape, murder or rob a Christian here Shamma so your wasting your time... This is an Internet forum communication is almost virtual...
But in your heart and mind you already have raped, rob, and murdered Christians.
Muslims are wolfs in sheep clothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma but you do the same ... So how can you ridicule one for something you yourself are guilty of???
I speak the truth about Islam.
Muslims ignore truth.
Muslims are widow and orphan makers.
Islam is a culture of death and destruction.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Have never claimed to be God.
I am only declaring that Trinity is a gargantuan lie against God and also against the noble Son of Mary, who always considered himself a man sent by God to teach.
You can believe in the Trinity nonsense but do not expect others to accept and believe Trinity rubbish, junk and stuff.
We are defending God and you are defending the Liars, who made the absurd and unholy Trinity.
No, you are the follower of mad mo the liar, rapist and murderer.
Under the direction of the false prophet you think you own God. You think you dictate the nature if God.
Perhaps if you listen to Christ instead of a paedophile you'd have a clue.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it made me laugh!!
Salams to you too
Whilst you are here
Have you seem some postings that someone called jan has been posting about quotations of the Quran and hadiths???
No, I have not read anything from this person called Jan. Please give me the link.

I have come across some and I have told them repeatedly that Qur'aan is the Scripture of Islam but Hadith is not.

In order to make folks like Shamma understand, I tell them that Hadith is a collection of narrations, tales, etc., just like the hearsay, narrations and tales in the New Testament.

I write mostly on this thread. Please let me know the thread where Jan writes. I will try to entertain him.

Salaams
BMZ
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But in your heart and mind you already have raped, rob, and murdered Christians.
Muslims are wolfs in sheep clothing.
How so Shamma how have I hurt a Christian ?? I haven't at all.....

Just some advice Shamma it's up to you if you take it or not, but being pre-judgemental as such actually serves no positive purpose... It just blackens your heart...

If you live your life forever being suspicious of others, or judging people solely because of their faith, gender or race then life isn't really worth living

I remember reading something written by an American woman, who wrote about an event which had occurred in her town during the 1950s. An African American woman was walking along a road, walking on the opposite side were two white women. After about five minutes after passing, the two white women came across an elderly person who had been robbed or beaten I can't remember which, they immediately called out for help, saying they were pretty sure the African American they had passed previously along the road had committed this crime.... So the bounty hunters set off to catch the criminal

The african american lady was innocent, the old person who was attacked later confirmed this, but the african American lady was still subjected to a beating and imprisoned

So you see Shamma it was presumed she was guilty, a savage, an evil criminal...why? because she was a black woman

Many have fought and are still fighting for equality, so this pathetic prejudice is eradicated from society

It's people like you with backward ideologies, with very little ability to recognise ones own ridiculous, fanatical and prejudice, clouding ones own rational thinking, who are creating disdain between people,

Jesus was a prophet of peace....

Honestly Shamma wake up.... I'm not telling you not to be a Christian it's up to you which faith you hold, but your prejudices really are primitive and childlike ... I actually do not know personally any children who would make such ridiculous statements
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I speak the truth about Islam.
Muslims ignore truth.
Muslims are widow and orphan makers.
Islam is a culture of death and destruction.
Stop lying and defend the gargantuan lie known as Trinity. It is unholy.

Just answer this:

Did Jesus, his followers and Paul use that ugly word?

When was the word Trinity uttered first and who uttered that ugly word?
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>No, I have not read anything from this person called Jan. Please give me the link.

I have come across some and I have told them repeatedly that Qur'aan is the Scripture of Islam but Hadith is not.

In order to make folks like Shamma understand, I tell them that Hadith is a collection of narrations, tales, etc., just like the hearsay, narrations and tales in the New Testament.

I write mostly on this thread. Please let me know the thread where Jan writes. I will try to entertain him.

Salaams
BMZ
No they are posting fake quotes from the Quran, every quote from the Quran was completely false

Also posting quotes from hadith Ibn Ishaq, but Ishaq is not a legitimate hadith..., I was going to ask a scholar but will not waste their time now after what I found.... These postings are from islamaphobic websites with no credibility what's so ever

Honestly why do people do this it's really quite sad :(

I just wish to live in peace and harmony ...
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

John wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are the follower of mad mo the liar, rapist and murderer.
Under the direction of the false prophet you think you own God. You think you dictate the nature if God.
Perhaps if you listen to Christ instead of a paedophile you'd have a clue.
The topic being discussed is Trinity, which is Bullshit.

Would you like to defend the pagan-infested absurdity?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Like I said, when someone says to me "follow my religion - its headed by a guy who has risen from the dead".....I run away, far away...
So, you find no merit in other religions?
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

It seems Christ is appearing to many Muslims.
http://www.amightywind.com/fastfood/dreams/04...

ACTS 2

17 ‘AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,’ God says,
‘THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND;
AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY,
AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS,
AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS;

18 EVEN ON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN,
I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT
And they shall prophesy.

God will save as many people as possible.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
No they are posting fake quotes from the Quran, every quote from the Quran was completely false
Also posting quotes from hadith Ibn Ishaq, but Ishaq is not a legitimate hadith..., I was going to ask a scholar but will not waste their time now after what I found.... These postings are from islamaphobic websites with no credibility what's so ever
Honestly why do people do this it's really quite sad :(
I just wish to live in peace and harmony ...
Yes, Ibn Ishaq and Ibn Hisham are considered liars.

You can always ask me, sister.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
It seems Christ is appearing to many Muslims.
http://www.amightywind.com/fastfood/dreams/04...
ACTS 2
17 ‘AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,’ God says,
‘THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND;
AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY,
AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS,
AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS;
18 EVEN ON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN,
I WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT
And they shall prophesy.
God will save as many people as possible.
Jesus is not seen by Christians, so how can he be seen by Muslims, Fool?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you find no merit in other religions?
Did I say that?

In all candor, and as I said before, my anti- comments here more often than not are not really intended to be directed at a religion per se, as much as they are at the ridiculously hopeless personality making posts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
How so Shamma how have I hurt a Christian ?? I haven't at all.....
Just some advice Shamma it's up to you if you take it or not, but being pre-judgemental as such actually serves no positive purpose... It just blackens your heart...
If you live your life forever being suspicious of others, or judging people solely because of their faith, gender or race then life isn't really worth living
I remember reading something written by an American woman, who wrote about an event which had occurred in her town during the 1950s. An African American woman was walking along a road, walking on the opposite side were two white women. After about five minutes after passing, the two white women came across an elderly person who had been robbed or beaten I can't remember which, they immediately called out for help, saying they were pretty sure the African American they had passed previously along the road had committed this crime.... So the bounty hunters set off to catch the criminal
The african american lady was innocent, the old person who was attacked later confirmed this, but the african American lady was still subjected to a beating and imprisoned
So you see Shamma it was presumed she was guilty, a savage, an evil criminal...why? because she was a black woman
Many have fought and are still fighting for equality, so this pathetic prejudice is eradicated from society
It's people like you with backward ideologies, with very little ability to recognise ones own ridiculous, fanatical and prejudice, clouding ones own rational thinking, who are creating disdain between people,
Jesus was a prophet of peace....
Honestly Shamma wake up.... I'm not telling you not to be a Christian it's up to you which faith you hold, but your prejudices really are primitive and childlike ... I actually do not know personally any children who would make such ridiculous statements
Muslims are taught to lie.
And that surely is being done on this thread.
Muslims are pious on the outside and evil on the inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,921 - 159,940 of198,794
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ANOTHER tunnel linked to Dorchester's rich and ... Jul 11 huh 2
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
•••
•••