Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256266 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170173 Mar 31, 2013
Dear Hugh,

You claim to be a "womanizer".

I think you're a "boy-izer".

Are you hatching eggs on Easter?

(smiles)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170174 Mar 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The transformation of unregenerate matter and its cumbersome material processes in external nature and in the human body via the emergence of the unified supramental power in the terrestrial consciousness holds the key to the evolution of consciousness and to the further march of civilization to the first gradation of true perfection of mind, vital and matter. It's a most difficult process, though.
No it is not a difficult process.
It is an easy one.

Any one can have perfection of the mind.
But its difficult for you Joe.
For you lack simple basic humility.

Definition of unregenerate

adjective

not reforming or showing repentance; obstinately wrong or bad.

You resist the fact that you are a created Being created by God.

You are obstinately wrong.
You have a faulty sense of reality Joe.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#170175 Mar 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
H2O manifests as ice, water and water vapor.
Similarly, an archetypal consciousness-force can embody itself as father, son and holy ghost.
Did you get the logic behind the analogy?
(smiles)
Not even by a mile!! You must not use, your physical models, work on the Creator of this Universe.

That is your most fundamental mistake. And second is that you do not even know, what they mean by Trinity.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#170176 Mar 31, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-75

Chapter 161 Slaying enemies of God

"Have you heard all?" said Jesus. The disciples answered: "Yes, Lord." Whereupon Jesus said: "Lying is indeed a sin, but murder is a greater, because the lie is a sin that appertains to him that speaks, but the murder, while it appertains to him that commits it, is such that it destroys also the dearest thing that God has here upon earth, that is, man. And lying can be remedied by saying the contrary of that which has been said; whereas murder has no remedy, seeing it is not possible to give life again to the dead. Tell me, then, did Moses the servant of God sin in slaying all whom he slew?"

The disciples answered: "God forbid; God forbid that Moses should have sinned in obeying God who commanded him!" Then Jesus said: "And I say, God forbid that that angel should have sinned who deceived Ahab's false prophets with the lie; for even as God receives the slaughter of men as sacrifice, so received he the lie for praise. Truly, truly,…

Wherefore I say that here Amos the prophet of God speaks of the evil which the world calls evil: for if he had used the language of the righteous he would not have been understood by the world. For all tribulations are good, either for that they purge the evil that we have done, or are good because they restrain us from doing evil, or are good because they make man to know the condition of this life, in order that we may love and long for life eternal.…

Chapter 162

If Amos had said: "There is no good in the city but what God has done it," as God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, he would have made a grievous error, for the world holds nothing good save the iniquities and sins that are done in the way of vanity. Whereupon men would have wrought much more iniquitously, believing that there is not any sin or wickedness which God has not done, at hearing whereof the earth trembles." And when Jesus had said this, straightway there arose a great earthquake, in so much that every one fell as dead. Jesus raised them up, saying:'Now see if I have told you the truth. Let this, then, suffice you, that Amos, when he said that "God has done evil in the city talking with the world," spoke of tribulations, which sinners alone call evil. Let us come now to predestination, of which you desire to know, and whereof I will speak to you near Jordan on the other side, tomorrow, if God will.'
(Abridged)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170177 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take a Christian Bible study course rabbee.
You are confused.
rabbee: i have conversed with G-D, on this actually. and you say i need your, corrupt understanding???

Location hidden

#170178 Mar 31, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have conversed with G-D, on this actually. and you say i need your, corrupt understanding???
God is also in the New testament Bible and you have not followed God thru the scriptures.
God is a living God and is not confined to living only in the past, as you have God trapped in The Torah.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170179 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>How can you say what you are saying with a straight face knowing what you are saying is a falsehood?
The ultimate issue as always is, does the biblical evidence support the doctrine of the Trinity or tri-personality of God? If biblical evidence supports it, we can know it is true.
And the Biblical evidence does supports that God is Tru-ine.
You and BMZ are in denial that the Scriptures support that God is a Trinity.
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
You and BMZ have a right to reject the Scripture truth that supports
that God is a Trinity, but you don't have the right to say that there is no evidence in the scriptures that support God as being a Trinity.
For your statements are falsehoods.
And you have labeled your selves as being the liars on this thread.
I understand there are scriptures you say indicate that God is a trinity, because I've had many conversations about the trinity since it is such a popular concept, but I do not see that God is a trinity, even when such scriptures are introduced as if to support the claim that they mean a trinity.

I also do not see that the scriptures support the doctrine, which, as has been mentioned, was never taught as doctrine in the scriptures. Some things are clear from the scriptures, such as what types of persons will inherit the blessings God has in store for righteous mankind, also the resurrection of the dead is clearly discussed, and these teachings are clearly outlined.

Never, however, was the trinity doctrine defined in the scriptures. As has been mentioned, it took hundreds of years of argumentation to formulate the trinity doctrine, it has changed over the years, to deny the trinity was death-dealing, morever, it was never asked by Jesus, or any of the Hebrew prophets to be believed or followed.

Obviously the same applies to yourself. If you want to believe a trinity, go ahead. If you think belief and adherence to a trinity is what will save you, and by not believing in a trinity persons will burn forever in hell, that is your thinking. I do not think that. I do not see the scriptures support that idea.

I believe what the scriptures say. And never does the Bible say that God is a trinity, or that Jesus is God mysteriously involving three, or two, in himself, etc. Or that he is one of three, and these three persons make up one God. To say that Jesus gave up his flesh only and then re-entered it, making his flesh alive is not something I see in the scriptures.

Jesus died. He was not God. The Bible says he came from heaven, but he was not God Almighty. And that he was resurrected gives me hope that death is not all there is. You put your faith in a trinity. I put my faith in God, who I believe can bring people back from the dead.

We could keep talking about this if you'd like. I prefer using the scriptures to support a belief. Plus, I don't have all the answers, yet I trust in God as He permits knowledge through the holy scriptures.

Zephaniah 3:9, New American Standard translation, helps to explain this, I hope you understand:
"For then I will give to the peoples purified lips, That all of them may call on the name of the LORD, To serve Him shoulder to shoulder."

Do you believe that people who claim to believe in God will ever "serve him shoulder to shoulder," in other words, together in peace?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#170180 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>How can you say what you are saying with a straight face knowing what you are saying is a falsehood?

The ultimate issue as always is, does the biblical evidence support the doctrine of the Trinity or tri-personality of God? If biblical evidence supports it, we can know it is true.

And the Biblical evidence does supports that God is Tru-ine.

You and BMZ are in denial that the Scriptures support that God is a Trinity.
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

You and BMZ have a right to reject the Scripture truth that supports that God is a Trinity, but you don't have the right to say that there is no evidence in the scriptures that support God as being a Trinity.

For your statements are falsehoods.

And you have labeled your selves as being the liars on this thread.
Trinity or the Triune God is a gargantuan lie and yet you have the audacity to call NQ and me liars?

For the first three centuries, no one had heard of this Trinity nonsense, no one believed in it and no one practiced it.

If you read all the 1,200 plus letters left by the early Church fathers, not one talked about Trinity or explained it.

The foundation of this monstrosity and absurdity known as Trinity was laid by Constantine and it took another two hundred years to develop.

As usual, Jesus is not on record for explaining Trinity, neither his disciples nor Paul are. The pagan concept entered through the Roman and Greek emperors.

There is nothing in your Bible about the Trinity Bullshit. So, please stop lying and hang your head in shame. Do not dare look into our eyes. Keep your eyes down!

bmz

Location hidden

#170181 Mar 31, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand there are scriptures you say indicate that God is a trinity, because I've had many conversations about the trinity since it is such a popular concept, but I do not see that God is a trinity, even when such scriptures are introduced as if to support the claim that they mean a trinity.

I also do not see that the scriptures support the doctrine, which, as has been mentioned, was never taught as doctrine in the scriptures. Some things are clear from the scriptures, such as what types of persons will inherit the blessings God has in store for righteous mankind, also the resurrection of the dead is clearly discussed, and these teachings are clearly outlined.

Never, however, was the trinity doctrine defined in the scriptures. As has been mentioned, it took hundreds of years of argumentation to formulate the trinity doctrine, it has changed over the years, to deny the trinity was death-dealing, morever, it was never asked by Jesus, or any of the Hebrew prophets to be believed or followed.

Obviously the same applies to yourself. If you want to believe a trinity, go ahead. If you think belief and adherence to a trinity is what will save you, and by not believing in a trinity persons will burn forever in hell, that is your thinking. I do not think that. I do not see the scriptures support that idea.
I believe what the scriptures say. And never does the Bible say that God is a trinity, or that Jesus is God mysteriously involving three, or two, in himself, etc. Or that he is one of three, and these three persons make up one God. To say that Jesus gave up his flesh only and then re-entered it, making his flesh alive is not something I see in the scriptures.

Jesus died. He was not God. The Bible says he came from heaven, but he was not God Almighty. And that he was resurrected gives me hope that death is not all there is. You put your faith in a trinity. I put my faith in God, who I believe can bring people back from the dead.
We could keep talking about this if you'd like. I prefer using the scriptures to support a belief. Plus, I don't have all the answers, yet I trust in God as He permits knowledge through the holy scriptures.

Zephaniah 3:9, New American Standard translation, helps to explain this, I hope you understand:
"For then I will give to the peoples purified lips, That all of them may call on the name of the LORD, To serve Him shoulder to shoulder."

Do you believe that people who claim to believe in God will ever "serve him shoulder to shoulder," in other words, together in peace?
An excellent post, NQ

The Bible does not support Trinity at all. There are hundreds of verses that refute and deny Trinity
and here is one from Paul:

" 1 Corinthians 8:4 New International Version - UK (NIVUK)

4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: we know that ‘An idol is nothing at all in the world’ and that ‘There is no God but one.’"

Paul did not write: "So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: we know that ‘An idol is nothing at all in the world’ and that ‘There is no God but three in one.’"
bmz

Location hidden

#170182 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is also in the New testament Bible and you have not followed God thru the scriptures.
God is a living God and is not confined to living only in the past, as you have God trapped in The Torah.
There is only one God and that God does not live in a book or in the Vatican.

Location hidden

#170183 Mar 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one God and that God does not live in a book or in the Vatican.
You are right.
God lives in the heart and mind of Christians.

Location hidden

#170184 Mar 31, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is screwed up!
I don't don't care what you believe, It is your insistence and BMZ that the Trinity dies not exist and that is a lie.
The scripture is there that reveals God is a Trinity.
So you label you selves liars on this thread.

Like I said, I don't care what you believe,and it does not bother me what you believe.
But apparently it bothers you and BMZ about what I believe.
And that is what I am defending against you and BMZ.
For you and BMZ have set your selves up as God on this thread.

And my intentions is to prove that you and BMZ are not God.
And I will continue to defend that stance against you and BMZ on this thread.

Location hidden

#170185 Mar 31, 2013
Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians
(Since 9/11)

This is a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with war, combat or insurgency. The victims are innocent Christians who were specifically targeted and abused solely on account of their faith by those who claim their own religion as a motive.

There may be a few anomalies on the list, as it is compiled by keyword search from our main database. Neither is this a complete account of Islamic terror attacks on Christians since much of the violence goes unreported.

(Last updated on Thursday, March 28, 2013)

Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
3/23/2013 Egypt Cairo 0 1 Muslim Brotherhood cadres abduct a Christian and take him to a mosque for a brutal round of torture.

3/18/2013 Nigeria Kano 41 44 Over 40 Christians are blown to bits by Shahid suicide car bombers in a brutal attack.

3/18/2013 Pakistan Kalaswala 0 1 A Christian missionary is severely beaten by Muslim extremists.

3/17/2013 Nigeria Torok 2 3 A Muslim fires on a Christian family, killing a baby and a 5-year-old and injuring three women.

3/14/2013 USA Vancouver, WA 0 2 Two people suffer knife injuries when a Muslim convert attemts to murder a non-Muslim to death over religious views outside a coffee shop.

3/10/2013 Nigeria Jama'are 7 0 Ansaru Islamists summarily execute seven 'Christian' hostages.

3/10/2013 Libya Benghazi 1 0 A Christian arrested by Islamists for 'proselytizing' dies from 'natural causes' while being tortured.

3/10/2013 Nigeria Dakata 5 3 Five Christians are shot to death by Islamic extremists while returning home from church.

3/9/2013 Pakistan Lahore 0 35 A Muslim mob rampages through a Christian neighborhood, burning more than 100 homes and injuring three dozen.

3/2/2013 Egypt Cairo 3 0 Three Christian brothers are machine-gunned in their home by Islamists angered over a church-building rumor.

3/2/2013 Tanzania Dar Es Salaam 0 1 An Islamist attempt to hack a church bishop to death is thwarted by a guard who suffers horrific injuries.

3/1/2013 Egypt Kom Ombo 0 23 Muslims firebomb a church on a false rumor of a conversion.

2/24/2013 Nigeria Fika 5 3 Islamists rampage through a Christian village, killing five people in attacks that included a church.

2/23/2013 Nigeria Aduwan 5 11 A baby and a 13-year-old are among five innocents slain when Muslim extremists rake churches with machine-gun fire.

2/23/2013 Egypt Alexandria 5 0 Islamists murder four Christians and a guard outside a church.

2/23/2013 Nigeria Abuja 17 1 Fundamentalists storm a factory, separate Christian from Muslim workers and then murder seventeen of the former in cold blood.

Location hidden

#170186 Mar 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
An excellent post, NQ
The Bible does not support Trinity at all. There are hundreds of verses that refute and deny Trinity
and here is one from Paul:
" 1 Corinthians 8:4 New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: we know that ‘An idol is nothing at all in the world’ and that ‘There is no God but one.’"
Paul did not write: "So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: we know that ‘An idol is nothing at all in the world’ and that ‘There is no God but three in one.’"
True.:-) If Paul knew and believed that God was three-in-one, wouldn't he have said so without wavering? And -- that more than once? Or even once?:-) I mean, he said other things he thought should definitely be followed and taught more than once, why not the trinity if it's true?

Let's assume for the moment that Jesus really did appear to Paul in a flashing blinding light. Did Paul tell others that the trinity spoke to him? or that Jesus/God/and the holy spirit spoke to him as 3 in one God? Obviously not. Clearly it was not implicit, or, as you said, it would not have taken a few hundred years to clarify this philosophical concept along with controversy and more than that involved. Have a nice evening, bmz, thanks.

(As a matter of fact, Paul kept saying that God is not one to be toyed with and he referred back to what happened in the wilderness. Never did he even imply that God is Christ or that God is a trinity.)
bmz

Location hidden

#170187 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians
(Since 9/11)
This is a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with war, combat or insurgency. The victims are innocent Christians who were specifically targeted and abused solely on account of their faith by those who claim their own religion as a motive.
There may be a few anomalies on the list, as it is compiled by keyword search from our main database. Neither is this a complete account of Islamic terror attacks on Christians since much of the violence goes unreported.
(Last updated on Thursday, March 28, 2013)
Date Country City/State Killed Injured Description
3/23/2013 Egypt Cairo 0 1 Muslim Brotherhood cadres abduct a Christian and take him to a mosque for a brutal round of torture.
3/18/2013 Nigeria Kano 41 44 Over 40 Christians are blown to bits by Shahid suicide car bombers in a brutal attack.
3/18/2013 Pakistan Kalaswala 0 1 A Christian missionary is severely beaten by Muslim extremists.
3/17/2013 Nigeria Torok 2 3 A Muslim fires on a Christian family, killing a baby and a 5-year-old and injuring three women.
3/14/2013 USA Vancouver, WA 0 2 Two people suffer knife injuries when a Muslim convert attemts to murder a non-Muslim to death over religious views outside a coffee shop.
3/10/2013 Nigeria Jama'are 7 0 Ansaru Islamists summarily execute seven 'Christian' hostages.
3/10/2013 Libya Benghazi 1 0 A Christian arrested by Islamists for 'proselytizing' dies from 'natural causes' while being tortured.
3/10/2013 Nigeria Dakata 5 3 Five Christians are shot to death by Islamic extremists while returning home from church.
3/9/2013 Pakistan Lahore 0 35 A Muslim mob rampages through a Christian neighborhood, burning more than 100 homes and injuring three dozen.
3/2/2013 Egypt Cairo 3 0 Three Christian brothers are machine-gunned in their home by Islamists angered over a church-building rumor.
3/2/2013 Tanzania Dar Es Salaam 0 1 An Islamist attempt to hack a church bishop to death is thwarted by a guard who suffers horrific injuries.
3/1/2013 Egypt Kom Ombo 0 23 Muslims firebomb a church on a false rumor of a conversion.
2/24/2013 Nigeria Fika 5 3 Islamists rampage through a Christian village, killing five people in attacks that included a church.
2/23/2013 Nigeria Aduwan 5 11 A baby and a 13-year-old are among five innocents slain when Muslim extremists rake churches with machine-gun fire.
2/23/2013 Egypt Alexandria 5 0 Islamists murder four Christians and a guard outside a church.
2/23/2013 Nigeria Abuja 17 1 Fundamentalists storm a factory, separate Christian from Muslim workers and then murder seventeen of the former in cold blood.
Off topic again.

They have no reason and no time to kill Christian, bloody fool!

Right now they are busy killing each other, courtesy your former sickening hardcore Christian president Bush. How many innocent Muslims in Iraq were killed at that bastard's order?

Have you ever counted, ignorant fool?

Now, how can you defend the gargantuan lie called Trinity, which was made by men, who were pagans.

Location hidden

#170188 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your mind is screwed up!
I don't don't care what you believe, It is your insistence and BMZ that the Trinity dies not exist and that is a lie.
Like I said, I don't care what you believe,and it does not bother me what you believe.
That you don't care about other people is evident from your posts. That is why you will never be able to bring people to God, imo. It is all right that you wish to defend your stance. I am sure others will continue to defend theirs as well, but in reality, neither Jesus nor Paul ever said that God is triune.

God is stronger than any - one. Yet I notice you have not expressed that. God knows how to bring people back from the dead. Of that I am sure.(Aren't you?) He also knows who he will bring back.

Nothing can stop God from achieving His purpose, or do you not think so? I know that whatever the circumstances, God is stronger and more powerful than any-one, including Jesus, who cried out to God more than once in his lifetime on earth. God is more powerful than death.
bmz

Location hidden

#170189 Mar 31, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
True.:-) If Paul knew and believed that God was three-in-one, wouldn't he have said so without wavering? And -- that more than once? Or even once?:-) I mean, he said other things he thought should definitely be followed and taught more than once, why not the trinity if it's true?

Let's assume for the moment that Jesus really did appear to Paul in a flashing blinding light. Did Paul tell others that the trinity spoke to him? or that Jesus/God/and the holy spirit spoke to him as 3 in one God? Obviously not. Clearly it was not implicit, or, as you said, it would not have taken a few hundred years to clarify this philosophical concept along with controversy and more than that involved. Have a nice evening, bmz, thanks.

(As a matter of fact, Paul kept saying that God is not one to be toyed with and he referred back to what happened in the wilderness. Never did he even imply that God is Christ or that God is a trinity.)
Trinity has no legs to stand upon under the scrutiny of the New Testament, NQ.

Shamma and the trinitarian Christians know that well. They just want to defend a blatant lie, which was propagated by Godless men, who were a tiny but a powerful minority.

I don't know how folks can believe in something which their own Bible did not teach!

Yes, it is true that it took 3 to 5 centuries to finalize Trinity. If Jesus had founded the Christian Church, he should have been the first to talk about Trinity. There was no Trinity for the first 400 years. The Church does not have anything to support this wild and ridiculous triune God.

It is obvious that not a single Church father had read the gospels in those. If they really had, they would not have caved in to a pagan emperor's command.

The doctrine was based on hearsay.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#170190 Mar 31, 2013
alla is a false god.

Location hidden

#170191 Mar 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic again.
They have no reason and no time to kill Christian, bloody fool!
Right now they are busy killing each other, courtesy your former sickening hardcore Christian president Bush. How many innocent Muslims in Iraq were killed at that bastard's order?
Have you ever counted, ignorant fool?
Now, how can you defend the gargantuan lie called Trinity, which was made by men, who were pagans.
I was almost going to post something similar until I read your post here, and will now continue, bmz.

A young man from the U.S. was recently reported on, who went to war now wants to die. A tragedy, fomented by individuals (the higher powers) that sent him off to sacrifice himself without understanding.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/371968/3/Par...

Tomas Young has been in the national spotlight for speaking out against the war. He joined the Army after the 9/11 terror attacks and was shot and paralyzed just five days into his tour in Iraq in 2004.

The 33-year-old says he can't do much of anything without his wife's help, so he has decided to end it.

[Who sent him off to war?]

"I just made the decision because I was tired of watching myself deteriorate and I didn't want to watch it anymore," said Young.

He says he will quit eating, drinking and taking his medicine in the next couple of weeks. He also wrote a letter to former President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.

In the letter he calls them out for bringing America into to war in what he feels was the wrong country. He thought he would be fighting in Afghanistan.

Young says in the letter: "My day of reckoning is upon me. Yours will come."

So far, no comment from Bush or Cheney.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/371968/3/Par...

Now it also turns out that the former Sec'y of State admits they "got the wrong information." It is more than religion that will be held accountable by God. No wonder, when the music stops.
bmz

Location hidden

#170192 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your mind is screwed up!
Have never claimed to be God.

I am only declaring that Trinity is a gargantuan lie against God and also against the noble Son of Mary, who always considered himself a man sent by God to teach.

You can believe in the Trinity nonsense but do not expect others to accept and believe Trinity rubbish, junk and stuff.

We are defending God and you are defending the Liars, who made the absurd and unholy Trinity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grid Gardens Dec 2 kingoftheamericas 2
News Saudi prince throws his weight behind archaeology Nov 18 LUKE 2
Protuberances on ancient stonework as a global ... Nov '17 cecelia hall 1
News Team excavates sod house near Iqaluit, with sit... Nov '17 Time Change Weekend 1
News Great Pyramid's previously hidden 'void' hailed... Nov '17 Time Change Weekend 1
News Mystery of human skeletons found buried at Halt... Nov '17 Time Change Weekend 1
News Scientists discover mysterious 'void' in Great ... Nov '17 NOM s Waffle House 1
More from around the web