Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,639

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170042 Mar 30, 2013
Order can be produced from disorder only by an inherent intelligence at work in the system.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170043 Mar 30, 2013
So, Hugh's boyfriend has 2 vaginas - one frontal (created by castration), the other in the rear (natural orifice). I think Hugh prefers both. Happy Easter to Mr & Mr Hugh. Mmmmmm yummy chocolate and marzipan Easter eggs.(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170044 Mar 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Those laws are an after the fact of creation.
The pre-manifestation phase which is the superfine qm vacuum is not nothing and is self-existent as conservation laws apply at all times.

If you believe in creation from nothing, explain the entire process.

Begin by defining nothing.

After defining nothing, explain how energy was created from nothing.

(smiles)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170045 Mar 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It simple Alex. Muslims are the Anti-Christ in the world.
Hi, Shamma. Before making such accusations, one would have to look at one's own belief system. You obviously believe Jesus was resurrected, but how much of him do you believe died? All of him? Or only some of him?(his flesh) Do you believe that only his flesh died, while his spirit, or soul, went somewhere else until it was reunited with his (changed) body? I mean, how much of Jesus do you think really died? All? or some of him?

I believe he was resurrected, which gives me great hope for the future. But really, one would have to ask himself, if he was resurrected, did he die completely? Or only somewhat? Because one of the marks of the anti-christ is that a person would deny Jesus as having come in the flesh.

2 John 7 - "I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."

Now either he was flesh and blood, fully human, or he was, as some teach, God in the flesh. As bmz already said, looking at the trinity theory is mind-boggling, so perhaps you can explain your beliefs about whether you think Jesus really did die, entirely, or if the other two persons (or three) were still alive while his human body died and he later re-entered it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170046 Mar 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I come from those who rise from the dead are considered ghouls and generally avoided.
rabbee: so you are, a two timing ghoul? but then how do you, avoid yourself here in TheTorah thrice again???

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170047 Mar 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The doctrine of the trinity is truly beyond human comprehension or the limits of our finite minds, but it is nevertheless a vital truth of the Bible. It is a doctrine that is closely connected to other key doctrines like the deity of Christ and the Holy Spirit. In fact, our salvation is rooted in the mysterious nature of the Godhead who coexists as three distinct Persons all of whom are involved in our salvation in all its aspects, past, present, and future. It encompasses everything we know and practice as Christiansóour sanctification, our fellowship, our prayer life, our Bible study, or our corporate worship. That this is true and a precious truth for us to rest in is evident in Paulís closing benediction in 2 Corinthians 13:14 and in Peterís salutation and doxology in 1 Peter 1:1-5.
2 Cor. 13:14. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all.
1 Peter 1:1-5. Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who reside as aliens, scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, who are chosen 2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, that you may obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in fullest measure. 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

May the Lord bless you in your study of His precious Word and in your walk with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
May the Good LORD Almighty God bless you with a brain to know, understand and realize that the Church and the evangelists have lied to you by making you think that Trinity was known to the early Christians.

It was not. Nobody knew about Trinity for the first 450 years and this is a huge temporal gap.

You can never find Trinity in the early Christian writings of the first four centuries.

If Trinity had been known from day one, it would have been described by the story-tellers in the gospels and Paul would have talked so long that many sitting on window sills, would have fallen to their death from 3rd storey after falling asleep.

So, please throw Trinity into the dust bin. Believe only in God Almighty, believe that Jesus was just a messenger of God and dump the so-called Holy Spirit, the third of the alleged trio, into the dust bin. This is the only avenue that you have and it will save you.





rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170048 Mar 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Laughing at you Alex.
You cannot tell enough lies to change the truth.
Happy Easter to all.
"Jesus is Risen from the dead"
"By death He conquered death and to those in the grave He granted life"
"Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to Holy Spirit now and forever" Amen.
rabbee: what in the hell, is so happy about TheWe got killed again?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170049 Mar 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
"By death He conquered death
You can say one conquered death only if one did not die.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170050 Mar 30, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what in the hell, is so happy about TheWe got killed again?
lol, Rabbee. That was a good one.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170051 Mar 30, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Shamma. Before making such accusations, one would have to look at one's own belief system. You obviously believe Jesus was resurrected, but how much of him do you believe died? All of him? Or only some of him?(his flesh) Do you believe that only his flesh died, while his spirit, or soul, went somewhere else until it was reunited with his (changed) body? I mean, how much of Jesus do you think really died? All? or some of him?

I believe he was resurrected, which gives me great hope for the future. But really, one would have to ask himself, if he was resurrected, did he die completely? Or only somewhat? Because one of the marks of the anti-christ is that a person would deny Jesus as having come in the flesh.
2 John 7 - "I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."

Now either he was flesh and blood, fully human, or he was, as some teach, God in the flesh. As bmz already said, looking at the trinity theory is mind-boggling, so perhaps you can explain your beliefs about whether you think Jesus really did die, entirely, or if the other two persons (or three) were still alive while his human body died and he later re-entered it.
Interesting, NQ

He will never be able to answer and will never explain in his own words. However, please wait for a a C&P (copy and paste) reply.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170052 Mar 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The Bible Scriptures attest to the truth that God is Tri-une.
That is a blatant lie, Shamma. Please stop lying.

There is nothing in the New Testament to show that Jesus left behind a Trinity or a Triune God.

Nobody inherited that absurd God.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170053 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, NQ
He will never be able to answer and will never explain in his own words. However, please wait for a a C&P (copy and paste) reply.
I will wait. Have a nice day, bmz.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170054 Mar 30, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
I will wait. Have a nice day, bmz.
You too, NQ.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170055 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You too, NQ.
Thanks, bmz.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170056 Mar 30, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Shamma. Before making such accusations, one would have to look at one's own belief system. You obviously believe Jesus was resurrected, but how much of him do you believe died? All of him? Or only some of him?(his flesh) Do you believe that only his flesh died, while his spirit, or soul, went somewhere else until it was reunited with his (changed) body? I mean, how much of Jesus do you think really died? All? or some of him?
I believe he was resurrected, which gives me great hope for the future. But really, one would have to ask himself, if he was resurrected, did he die completely? Or only somewhat? Because one of the marks of the anti-christ is that a person would deny Jesus as having come in the flesh.
2 John 7 - "I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."
Now either he was flesh and blood, fully human, or he was, as some teach, God in the flesh. As bmz already said, looking at the trinity theory is mind-boggling, so perhaps you can explain your beliefs about whether you think Jesus really did die, entirely, or if the other two persons (or three) were still alive while his human body died and he later re-entered it.
First of all your opinion of who Jesus is does not matter.
Its just an opinion.
It is not based on a research of both the OT and NT.
You pick a verse here and there and give your opinion from a few verses.

The Church Fathers did a complete study starting from Genesis to
revelations.
And Biblical scholars continued to search the scriptures to confirm that God is Tri-une.

A truth cannot be contradicted, and there is no contradictions concerning the Holy Trinity of God.

The Bible is not just stories.
The Bible is Gods plan of salvation for the human race.
More importantly God reveals how he is going to accomplish saving man from the penalty of death for sin that separates man from God.

Gods honor and integrity is at stake and God must accomplish this without violating His honor and integrity.

So God must reveal Himself to us in order that we can have complete trust and faith in Him.
And come to Him freely by our own free will.

An unseen God is not worthy of our trust.
The Bible falls apart if God remains an unseen God.

Without The Coming of Jesus Christ, Gods own essence and Divine nature, God is a mythical God like the Romans and Greek mythical gods.

We know God is real because His Son Jesus Christ is real.

I noticed if I give a link it is ignored.
But here is link that will blow you and those that don't accept the Church Fathers findings that brought them to the conclusion that God is a Holy Trinity.
http://bible.org/article/trinity-triunity-god
uhuh

Spain

#170057 Mar 30, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Definition of ONE given by God; plural is regarded as ONE by God.
"And GOD said to Jacob: Arise and go up to Bethel and abide there, and make there an altar to the GOD who appeared to you when you fled from your brother Esau." (Genesis 35:1)

Note He did not say go build an altar to ME. TWO Beings are clearly called God and that is why. All it takes is basic common sense and you shall get it.
interesting trinity twist on the Jewish scripture
to paraphrase Gen 35:1,
"and Jesus said to Jacob: Go to Bethel and make an altar to the Father who appeared to you"
uhuh

Spain

#170058 Mar 30, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Two YHWHs in Tanach,
"Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven." (Genesis 19:24)

Note YHWH rained fire on Sodom FROM YHWH out of heaven. So one YHWH was in heaven and the other was not.
woohoo more "proof" of the three Persons,
"then Lord Jesus rained brimstone and fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah from Lord Father out of heaven" (Gen 19:24)
uhuh

Spain

#170059 Mar 30, 2013
"and the Lord passed before Moses and proclaimed: The Lord! The Lord!" (Exo 34:6)

should read,
"and Lord Jesus passed before Moses and proclaimed: Lord Father! Lord Spirit!" lol

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170060 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a blatant lie, Shamma. Please stop lying.
There is nothing in the New Testament to show that Jesus left behind a Trinity or a Triune God.
Nobody inherited that absurd God.
You are a bull-shitter.
Your Muslim scholars never did a complete research of the Holy Bible, and never searched for the Trinity in the Bible.

Muhammad didn't research the Holy Bible because he was a pagan god worshiper.

Laughing my ass off at Muslims pretending to be worshipers of the one true God of Abraham, and Moses.

The history of Muslims reveal Muslims are pagan god worshipers.

No Muslim has the intelligence to read and understand this link.
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Shamma. Before making such accusations, one would have to look at one's own belief system. You obviously believe Jesus was resurrected, but how much of him do you believe died? All of him? Or only some of him?(his flesh) Do you believe that only his flesh died, while his spirit, or soul, went somewhere else until it was reunited with his (changed) body? I mean, how much of Jesus do you think really died? All? or some of him?
I believe he was resurrected, which gives me great hope for the future. But really, one would have to ask himself, if he was resurrected, did he die completely? Or only somewhat? Because one of the marks of the anti-christ is that a person would deny Jesus as having come in the flesh.
2 John 7 - "I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."
Now either he was flesh and blood, fully human, or he was, as some teach, God in the flesh. As bmz already said, looking at the trinity theory is mind-boggling, so perhaps you can explain your beliefs about whether you think Jesus really did die, entirely, or if the other two persons (or three) were still alive while his human body died and he later re-entered it.
First of all your opinion of who Jesus is does not matter.
Its just an opinion.
It is not based on a research of both the OT and NT.
You pick a verse here and there and give your opinion from a few verses.

The Church Fathers did a complete study starting from Genesis to
revelations.
And Biblical scholars continued to search the scriptures to confirm that God is Tri-une.

A truth cannot be contradicted, and there is no contradictions concerning the Holy Trinity of God.

The Bible is not just stories.
The Bible is Gods plan of salvation for the human race.
More importantly God reveals how he is going to accomplish saving man from the penalty of death for sin that separates man from God.

Gods honor and integrity is at stake and God must accomplish this without violating His honor and integrity.

So God must reveal Himself to us in order that we can have complete trust and faith in Him.
And come to Him freely by our own free will.

An unseen God is not worthy of our trust.
The Bible falls apart if God remains an unseen God.

Without The Coming of Jesus Christ, Gods own essence and Divine nature, God is a mythical God like the Romans and Greek mythical gods.

We know God is real because His Son Jesus Christ is real.

I noticed if I give a link it is ignored.
But here is link that will blow you and those that don't accept the Church Fathers findings that brought them to the conclusion that God is a Holy Trinity.
http://bible.org/article/trinity-triunity-god

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170061 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a blatant lie, Shamma. Please stop lying.
There is nothing in the New Testament to show that Jesus left behind a Trinity or a Triune God.
Nobody inherited that absurd God.
Its there.
You are just a Muslim bull-shitter.
A Muslim pretender that pretends to worship the God of Gods Holy Bible.

You are a good bull-shitter, but you cannot bull-shit enough to erase the truth that God is a Holy Trinity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skeletons Shed Light on Ancient Earthquake in I... Tue Jacob 1
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert Sep 29 Roberts 1
Ancient Musical Chamber Discovered in Turkey Sep 29 Born free - Molon... 4
Science uncovers story of slaves at Nashville Zoo Sep 19 X-TREME BIAS 2
Mystery Sep 19 rick doninger 2
The Sphinx's missing Crown Sep 18 Randall Moore 1
Kurt Simmons: Verbal inspiration and inerrancy ... Sep 15 eee 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE