Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
159,581 - 159,600 of 200,957 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are brain dead Alex.
You have no shame.
You are dirty Alex.
You mind is unclean.
You are Muslim, you have no truth.
You spread the lies of Muhammad.
To know that you are an Anti-God person is the most important thing for you to to know, so that you can be saved.
You can then forget about this "anti-christ" nonsense.
Who cares about "anti-BJ"..dressed up as anti-christ?
Even "christ" and all prophets put together are just puny little minions in God's infinitely huge Kingdom.
Stop worshipping earthbound BJ and turn to GOD now, skeptic.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Shamma wrote:
What is Easter?
Easter God giving eternal LIFE TO MAN.
In Old Testament times, the priest would bring bulls, goats or a spotless lamb without any blemishes to be sacrificed as a sin offering for himself and for the people. The blood would purify and make atonement (forgive, make amends) for their sins.
This was the old order of atonement. When Jesus came, He was a representation of the sacrificial lamb to take away the sins of the world. He was the final sacrifice. We no longer have to sacrifice animals to make atonement for our sins.
Jesus has done this once and for all. It's His blood that cleanses us from all sin. He was crucified on the cross (the form of execution in those days).
The sin of the world was upon Him, yet He was without sin and blameless. He bore it all. This is why Jesus is referred to as the 'Lamb of God'.
He was bodily resurrected (came back to life) on the third day. He appeared to many - eating and drinking with them. He appeared to them for 40 days, then ascended (went up to) Heaven. Acts 1: 1-11
It's a Pagan Festival.
Why was your SATANIC mangod born on a fixed pagan day and dies on a variable pagan day?
LOL...
What are Easter eggs...?
Fertility....naked man...tied to phallus....spring....breed like bunnies...eggs...more eggs???

What the heck have these got to do with a JEWISH man know as Jesus?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
which explains why atheism is growing faster than Christianity?
The road that leads to destruction is broad and easy. So what's your point? It is humankind's evolved nature to take the easy road, but Jesus said to deny ones self and take the narrow road. Atheism is just a regression back to our animal roots.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you mean father.
Everything other than that is conjecture and fantasy on your Behalf.
No, I mean Father; for God is our true Father.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that your Lord and God is your brother?
Wow....delusions of grandeur plus plus!
Is BJ also your significant other?
Jesus is my brother and I am an adopted child of God. With Jesus I call God my Father who is in heaven.

You may be a slave to what you don't know, I, however, am an adopted child of God. You too can be an adopted child of God by being born again of the water and the Spirit.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Shamma wrote:
What is Easter?
Easter God giving eternal LIFE TO MAN.
In Old Testament times, the priest would bring bulls, goats or a spotless lamb without any blemishes to be sacrificed as a sin offering for himself and for the people. The blood would purify and make atonement (forgive, make amends) for their sins.
This was the old order of atonement. When Jesus came, He was a representation of the sacrificial lamb to take away the sins of the world. He was the final sacrifice. We no longer have to sacrifice animals to make atonement for our sins.
Jesus has done this once and for all. It's His blood that cleanses us from all sin. He was crucified on the cross (the form of execution in those days).
The sin of the world was upon Him, yet He was without sin and blameless. He bore it all. This is why Jesus is referred to as the 'Lamb of God'.
He was bodily resurrected (came back to life) on the third day. He appeared to many - eating and drinking with them. He appeared to them for 40 days, then ascended (went up to) Heaven. Acts 1: 1-11
Why do you call it Easter? It is named after a pagan goddess. Why is that?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

The jehova's witness is back lying through her teeth

Our English word Passover, happily, in sound and sense, almost corresponds to the Hebrew [pesach], of which is a translation. Exod. Xii. 27. The Greek pascha, formed from the Hebrew, is the name of the Jewish festival, applied invariably in the primitive church to designate the festival of the Lord’s resurrection, which took place at the time of the passover. Our word Easter is of Saxon origin, and of precisely the same import with its German cognate Ostern. The latter is derived from the old Teutonic form of auferstehn, Auferstehung, i. e. resurrection. The name Easter is undoubtedly preferable to pascha or passover, but the latter was the primitive name.6

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2011...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

We dial God direct and need no operator.
ROFL.

Muhammad needed a pimp (operator, intermediary) like Jibreel to communicate with the demon, Allah.

If you have no need of an intermediary then have you seen or met the demon Allah?

Why doesn't the demon Allah intervene with his "heavenly" power when the Kaaba, Quran, the phallic stone in the Kaaba and Muslim nations are attacked and destroyed or desecrated in the process? LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>

The chaps at taj may not be washing their hands.
You being a lowly waiter should know better?

What're your educational qualifications, by the way?

Is it O level (Grade 10) or A level (Grade 12) or middle school as it's evident that you're not college educated, did you get it semi-literate, demon-worshipping, irrational, brainless, brainwashed, impoverished bum.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS LEADING TO EASTER:

1) GOOD FRIDAY - Jesus Crucified, enters deep trance and engineers an OBE to make it appear that he was dead.

2) SATURDAY - Deep trance and OBE continue.

3) EASTER SUNDAY - Begins coming out of trance, re-enters his cataleptic body and walks out of the tomb.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS LEADING TO EASTER:
1) GOOD FRIDAY - Jesus Crucified, enters deep trance and engineers an OBE to make it appear that he was dead.
2) SATURDAY - Deep trance and OBE continue.
3) EASTER SUNDAY - Begins coming out of trance, re-enters his cataleptic body and walks out of the tomb.
Please stop talking idiotic bullshit.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Alright muztards, let's go through this point by point.
Answer me these.
1. Was mad mo a murderer?
2. Was mad mo a rapist?
3. Did mad mo loot and rob?
4. Was mad mo a child molester?
4. How can a murderer, rapist, thief and paedophile represent god?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to gain by posting this?
Would your Jesus want you to behave in this fashion>?
I am PROUD of MY Jesus, a Jew, while in the flesh. My Jesus is ALWAYS on the side of TRUTH. He has demonstrated this throughout the Tanach. Are you rabbis ALL ignorant of this TRUTH?

If so teach them the following.

My Jesus was and is the God of Abraham or their God whom they claim to worship.

Read with care Genesis 35: 1. This is what you should take from the text, there were TWO Beings called God in the Tanach and that is a FACT.

"And God said to Jacob, "Arise and go up to Beth el and abide there, and make there an altar to the God Who appeared to you when you fled from your brother Esau." Genesis 35:1

Observations:

1."God said to Jacob" So God is speaking. Listen well.
2."Arise and go up to Beth el and abide there"
3. " make there an altar TO the God Who appeared to you when you fled from your brother Esau."

4. So ONE God is telling Jacob to make an altar to ANOTHER God who appeared to him when he fled.

5. Which God appeared to Jacob?

6. The God of Abraham or the one who became Jesus.

7. "the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed" Genesis 28:13

Did you see the words,"I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father"? So it was the God of Abrham who appeared to Jacob. Clear!!!

Recall, God told Jacob to build an altar to the God who appeared to him when he fled. Recall,"make there an altar to the God Who appeared"

Two Gods, clear.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>

Please stop talking idiotic bullshit.
Trance and OBE are the only logical methods that could have been used by Jesus to explain the post-crucifixion events.

These are common methods used by mystics at times. Nothing too complex.

Is there any other logical explanation to account for Jesus' so-called death and revival? NDE, perhaps? But, then a NDE, in the case of a mystic like Jesus, would also would have to take the same route of deep trance accompanied by an OBE. So, there's no other logical explanation.

If not trance, OBE or NDE via trance and OBE, then what else?

Give the detailed mechanism of your beliefs concerning the so-called death and revival of Jesus.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Raz, You left this out, though, from your explanation:(taken from the Catholic Encyclopedia website, newadvent.org ) First under the section "Easter," it says that the English term, according to the Ven. Bede (De temporum ratione, I, v), relates to Estre, a Teutonic goddess of the rising light of day and spring, which deity, however, is otherwise unknown, even in the Edda (Simrock, Mythol., 362); only THEN does it go into the Saxon word, and so forth. No lie, unless you want to say the Catholic Encyclopedia is lying. It says, Easter = relating to Estre, Teutonic goddess. Check it out. http://newadvent.org/cathen/05224d.htm
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Had Jesus severed the slender force link connecting his disembodied consciousness with his cataleptic body, then, well, it would have been impossible for his disembodied consciousness to have re-entered his body. During an OBE, the fine force link that glows like a silver thread (connecting the disembodied consciousness with the cataleptic body) is always maintained intact, but if the force link snaps then it becomes impossible for the disembodied consciousness to enter the body.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

These are minor yogic powers.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

During an OBE, the fine force link that glows like a silver thread is always maintained intact, but if the force link connecting the disembodied consciousness with the cataleptic body snaps then it becomes impossible for the disembodied consciousness to enter the body.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Spontaneous OBE is a much lower stage than a willed OBE.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

The catholic church called Easter Pasqua from the latin for resurrection derived from the hebrew-greek, from your link which you havent properly read:

'The respective terms used by the Latins are Pascha resurrectionis and Pascha crucifixionis. In the Roman and Monastic Breviaries the feast bears the title Dominica Resurrectionis; in the Mozarabic Breviary, In Lætatione Diei Pasch Resurrectionis; in the Ambrosian Breviary, In Die Sancto Paschæ. The Romance languages have adopted the Hebrew-Greek term: Latin, Pascha; Italian, Pasqua; Spanish, Pascua; French, Pâques. Also some Celtic and Teutonic nations use it: Scottish, Pask; Dutch, Paschen; The correct word in Dutch is actually Pasen Danish, Paaske; Swedish, Pask; even in the German provinces of the Lower Rhine the people call the feast Paisken not Ostern.'

It is only in english that it was translated as easter and it only Beden who lived around 700ad thought that it derived from un unknown Goddess. However recent research shows that it originates from the the anglo saxon germanic word for resurrection.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••