Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256485 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#169822 Mar 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The dynamics of the evolutionary forces at work in the earth nature are struggling with the inertia of matter and the perversity of the human nature to bring forth an emergence of a new range of a materialized consciousness via the mental grade that would far exceed the human faculties and give rise to a radically new physical form as well to support and manifest the emerging higher degree of consciousness.
Dynamics of evolutionary forces and the rest of the jargon, junk and stuff?

This shows a very stupid mind, fool! That is why I had said atheists, you and Dawkins are idiots. That goes for Yogis too.
bmz

Location hidden

#169823 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jesus is God in the flesh.
That is Horse Shit, Shamma.

When the man did not say that he was God in flesh, how can you say that?

Who was the bloody fool, who said that Jesus was God in flesh or God in person? Can you please name the sick person, who said such rubbish?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169824 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
NQ is not a ghost/demon worshipper.
NQ won't tell you where NQ gets its point of view from Alex.

NQ does not want it to be known who NQ is working for.

You both are working your way to hell Alex.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169825 Mar 29, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings, Alex. It is simply impossible to remain a virgin with an intact hymen after the birth of a child. Regardless of the twisting of reality that many would like to engage in, Jesus had brothers and sisters, which the Bible speaks about, as you know about. Therefore, the "eternal virginity" of Mary is another unscriptural theory advanced by philosophers calling themselves religious. The Bible says that Joseph had no relations with Mary until AFTER the birth of Jesus, and then they had sons and daughters.
One scripture comes to mind about Joseph's marital relationship with Mary is at Matthew 1:25 (New Living Translation) which expresses it clearly enough this way:
"But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus."
A similar thought is expressed this way in the King James translation, using the proverbial phrase as that he "knew her" not until after she gave birth to Jesus.
Matthew 1:25 King James
"And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus."
Therefore, she was not the "eternal virgin" as taught by so many. Sad, isn't it, when the facts are abundantly clear that men who claim to represent God would twist such clear statements. So many are lying in darkness, a shroud covering them over. Yet Isaiah 29:18 wrote, "In that day the deaf will hear the words of the scroll, and out of gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind will see."
Greetings and thank you for an excellent post dear NQ.
I love Mary the Mother of Jesus PBUH.
It saddens me to hear utter nonsense from these demon worshippers who force virginity on a NORMAL married woman.
This insults Mother Mary and her loving husband and challenges the legitimacy of Jesus' siblings.
The demon mangod worshippers are HELL bent on turning what is good into something evil and what is evil into something good.

Mother Mary as a married woman had every right to have sexual relations with her legitimate husband.

The demon worshippers prevent her from this natural act mainly because they secretly believe that their demon ghost made love to her and as the spouse of the demon ghost she cannot be allowed to make love to humans.

God entrusted Mother Mary with a task that she accomplished beautifully.

After the birth of Jesus pbuh, she was allowed back into the fold of her natural/normal family.
Thanks again.
Peace.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169826 Mar 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Alhamdulillah, you got the fool.
Thank you dear brother...
We have got skeptic to confess again that Islam is the oldest religion that excludes satan as lord or master!!
Salaams..
WM
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169827 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your mind is screwed up Alex.
You refuse to accept the truth.
There is only one way to enter into Gods Kingdom, and that is thru Jesus Christ Gods only begotten Son.
All you are doing Alex is working your way to the fires of hell.
Your brother Muslims along with the JW's including NQ are also working their way to the fires of hell.
You are well on your way to that end Alex.
I know you worship a one-eyed naked pagan on phallus.

You also said this, and thank you...

"Islam is the oldest religion that has EXCEPTED Satan as their Lord and master.
There is nothing new about that."

Thank you.
bmz

Location hidden

#169828 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was both God and Man Alex.
Jesus is the Divine Son of God.

Adam was created from the dust of the earth.

Jesus was not created from material things.

Jesus was with God from the beginning before the world was made.

By the power of the Holy Spirit The Spirit of Jesus was plamred in the womb of Mary the Vitgin and took on flesh from Mary the virgin and became Man

Fully God-Fully Man.

The Spirit of Jesus was not born in Mary's womb, it took on flesh from Mary's womb.
This is Horse Shit, Shamma.

There is not a single word from Jesus in all that Horse Shit!

How long will you keep on lying?
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169829 Mar 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dynamics of evolutionary forces and the rest of the jargon, junk and stuff?
This shows a very stupid mind, fool! That is why I had said atheists, you and Dawkins are idiots. That goes for Yogis too.
lol..
Joe boy justs makes up his own vocabulary!!!
He wouldn't recognise them if all those words return to hit him right between the eyes!!
bmz

Location hidden

#169830 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant of them.
Your Hinduism has screwed up your thinking.
You dropped your Yogis because you found out it was a dead end.
They didn't have the answers to life.
When Buddha died he said he is still seeking for truth.
You are trying to be a perfect person and you cannot attain it, so you fall back into being a bigot.
The only perfect world is in Gods Kingdom.
And you are arrogant about that because you want a perfect world right here and now.
The way into that perfect world Joe is through Jesus Christ.
And you are to stupid to realize it.
You want something better, but you are not willing to give up your prejudices and except the fact that you cannot become a better person without the help of God.
You are as big an idiot as Joel. Each carries on with his bullshit. So, when you bullshit, you must also listen to his bullshit.

Location hidden

#169831 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You mock god by worshipping a naked pagan joker on a phallus.
I reject Satan in the Holy name Jesus Christ, Gods only begotten Son.

The Son of God, Jesus Christ by His work of redemption on the cross and death and resurrection from the dead has defeated Satan and his Muslims followers.

All that Muslims have to look forward too is the fires of hell.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169832 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>NQ won't tell you where NQ gets its point of view from Alex.
NQ does not want it to be known who NQ is working for.
You both are working your way to hell Alex.
If you worship a man you may risk entering hell.
If you worsip a "one-eyed" naked pagan SATAN dangling off a phallus begging you to chew his RAW meat him and suck his FRESH blood off....then you are in for a lot of roasting in YOUR hell.
Escape now.
NQ and I probably may get a limited telling off for our past misdemeanors but you may suffer eternally.
bmz

Location hidden

#169833 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
Joe boy justs makes up his own vocabulary!!!

He wouldn't recognise them if all those words return to hit him right between the eyes!!
Indeed, bro.
bmz

Location hidden

#169834 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I reject Satan in the Holy name Jesus Christ, Gods only begotten Son.
The Son of God, Jesus Christ by His work of redemption on the cross and death and resurrection from the dead has defeated Satan and his Muslims followers.
All that Muslims have to look forward too is the fires of hell.
How can you reject Satan, who played the biggest part in confirming that Jesus was not the son of God?

And how can you reject Satan, when he masqueraded as Jesus and fooled Paul?

Location hidden

#169835 Mar 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Horse Shit, Shamma.
There is not a single word from Jesus in all that Horse Shit!
How long will you keep on lying?
All Muslims by their rejection of Gods Son Jesus Christ have to look forward too is the fires of hell.

The only way one can inter into the Kingdom of God is thru Gods Son Jesus Christ.
And Muslims reject Jesus Christ Gods Son.

I can image you in the fires hell telling Satan "This is bull-shit".
LMAO!

Location hidden

#169836 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
UTTER rubbish.
BJ is again turned into a joker by ignorant scribes!
Just because he says "your sin is forgiven" does not REALLY mean that sin is forgiven.
It is no different to the Pedo in the confessional "cubicle", saying "your sin is forgiven".
BJ COULD not forgive sin as ONLY GOD can forgive sin.
BJ is NOT God.
...Secondly, if BJ could forgive sin, then why did he not say to all the dumbasses...
"YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN, NOW.. LET's CANCEL THIS CRUCIFIXION....please...please ...please...pretty please"!!!!
You live in a fantasy world Alex.
You think you can tell God what He should do and say, and what God cannot do.

Gods Son Jesus Christ in His Gospels told you Alex like it is; "I am the truth and the way, no one come to the Father except through Me, Jesus Christ.
I and My Father are One".
bmz

Location hidden

#169837 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>All Muslims by their rejection of Gods Son Jesus Christ have to look forward too is the fires of hell.
The only way one can inter into the Kingdom of God is thru Gods Son Jesus Christ.
And Muslims reject Jesus Christ Gods Son.
I can image you in the fires hell telling Satan "This is bull-shit".
LMAO!
Bullshit again!

There is nothing to show that Jesus said, "I am the Son of God" or "I am God".

You know jolly well that you Have no proof of that. You believe the crap because soem bloody fools came up with all that nonsense 300 plus years later.

To say that Jesus was the Son of God or God, is still bullshit.

When will you stop this bullshit? There should be a limit to this bullshit.
bmz

Location hidden

#169838 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You live in a fantasy world Alex.
You think you can tell God what He should do and say, and what God cannot do.
Gods Son Jesus Christ in His Gospels told you Alex like it is; "I am the truth and the way, no one come to the Father except through Me, Jesus Christ.
I and My Father are One".
Another bullshit!

Jesus did not say, "I and my Father are one and the same person".

It would be a horse shit to say that the Father is Jesus and Jesus is the Father.

If you want to go to the Father through Jesus, go ahead but know that you are going to the Father, not Jesus.

Jesus is your door, not the Father in heaven. We dial God direct and need no operator.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169839 Mar 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Half of Christians Think Jesus Will Return Within 40 Years
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
rabbee: well i believe the both of them, who were only accused of being jesus have been here again for quite some time now. and is confirmable in The-Written Torah-Scroll, even if the world's fake name for them isn't.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169840 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear rabbee...I was not there at the time.
Otherwise, I would have defended the poor man and got him to escape.
I cannot take ANY blame.
rabbee: well that is a lie! you are here not only this time, but the last two times G-D gave this same story. so don't tell me, that you are blameless for the third time you have failed.

apparently you must have missed, that point in TheTorah. where G-D told adam and his mate, they had to come back and do it all over again. because somehow they failed to have any of you, grandchildren here in TheTorah. how can we be fruitful and multiply, if there is no evidence of any of our grandchildren here in TheTorah to prove it?

Location hidden

#169841 Mar 29, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit again!
There is nothing to show that Jesus said, "I am the Son of God" or "I am God".
You know jolly well that you Have no proof of that. You believe the crap because soem bloody fools came up with all that nonsense 300 plus years later.
To say that Jesus was the Son of God or God, is still bullshit.
When will you stop this bullshit? There should be a limit to this bullshit.
Its there in the Gospels.
You say its not, but the truth is there in the Gospels of Jesus Christ.

Muslims are screwed.
There is no other way into Gods Kingdom, except through Gods Son Jesus Christ.

The Quran it self confesses that its teaching is of the Anti-Christ.
Muhammad sold his soul to the devil along with all of his Muslim followers.

Muhammad sealed the fate of Muslims going to hell through his rape, robbery, and murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fossilised tooth Feb 10 Navigator 1
News 700-year-old poop found, still reeks (Apr '14) Feb 8 Ancient Phart 27
News Aglukkaq re-announces Franklin Centre for Gjoa ... Feb 7 stand on guard 4 ... 1
News The struggle to preserve Gaza's treasures (Feb '11) Jan 25 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Jan 23 Wally Hope 4
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec '16 Off Topic 5
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec '16 Lucifer 9
More from around the web