Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 228196 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169465 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
We are in the end times.
Looks like my post did not go through.

For the last 2,000 years, every old person nearing his 'end time' has been saying that.

Let others live. Bloody wishful thinking.
bmz

Singapore

#169466 Mar 26, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The reality exists only in terms of consciousness, energy and matter and their interactions, inter-connections and gradations and as such any explanation of the reality has to be exclusively based on these essentials. Everything else is fiction.
What is wrong with you, lad? How does your own fictional jargon help you?
bmz

Singapore

#169467 Mar 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---My first comment on the matter follows. Greetings Shamma, it is my observation that many Christian ministers, pastors etc are bloodsuckers, why do you think that is so?
Now you say, "That is your opinion and you are entitled to it."
It seems to me that you are not getting the language.
Have you every watched a Christian TV programme and in particular the evangelical ones?
If not just select anyone at random and tell me your observation and here I am not including Catholic for I am yet to see them sucking out the finances of people as is the manner of many other Christians.
Thanks for putting your bold opinion in Shamma's mouth. If I were you, I would push it down Shamma's throat. lol!

Salaams, HughBe
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

#169468 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to perform like Jesus rabbeee, for Jesus came out of The Torah and freed mankind from the bondage of Satan.
You are still in the Torah bound to Satan.
Jesus was Torah-obedient.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169469 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to perform like Jesus rabbeee, for Jesus came out of The Torah and freed mankind from the bondage of Satan.
You are still in the Torah bound to Satan.
rabbee: you need more proof for your claims, than just mere evil and wicked opinionated conjecture. and no i do not! need to perform like a lie. and how could They come out of TheTorah, when they are in IT. no different than i am, still here in IT today.

and you had better have, your holy ducks in a row. when you are freed from hasatan, otherwise baal hamolech, or halooseefer will move in to fill the void. and and there is no, get out of hell free card. and They-Both did not lie, and call themselves jesus two-thousand years ago either. and i ain't about to accept, that false name now either.

and i am doing the exact same thing, as The-We-Both did 2000 years ago. exactly as G-D, commanded for me to do. so i am doing exactly, as commanded by G-D. and i have never lied to you, or anyone else on these message boards. i am delivering the message from G-D, i am commanded to deliver. regardless of whether any of you, accept this as true or not.

do you think it gives me with great joy, to tell you all that you have all failed for the third time? in this world making all the exact same mistakes, as the last time adam and chaooah were here. and still you! are expecting different results?

i already know how, this story ends. after the day of rest, for G-D. it is already pre-recorded, in TheTorah. when the whole world fails to acknowledge, being here in TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169470 Mar 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
For the last 2,000 years, every old person nearing his 'end time' has been saying that.
rabbee: yeah! but now we are, all actually here. about 60 years shy, of G-D talking of for TheDay of Rest.

just exactly like the last time, adam and his mate were actually arrived. at precisely the very same, time again. as more proof you all, do not know scripture.

after 1948 years, we should of all been in GanEden today. but we are, not there now are we? because the whole world has been, screwing off again playing with the devils. and not paying attention to G-D here in TheTorah Happening again.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169471 Mar 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
But we are in the end times now.

Location hidden

#169472 Mar 26, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you need more proof for your claims, than just mere evil and wicked opinionated conjecture. and no i do not! need to perform like a lie. and how could They come out of TheTorah, when they are in IT. no different than i am, still here in IT today.
and you had better have, your holy ducks in a row. when you are freed from hasatan, otherwise baal hamolech, or halooseefer will move in to fill the void. and and there is no, get out of hell free card. and They-Both did not lie, and call themselves jesus two-thousand years ago either. and i ain't about to accept, that false name now either.
and i am doing the exact same thing, as The-We-Both did 2000 years ago. exactly as G-D, commanded for me to do. so i am doing exactly, as commanded by G-D. and i have never lied to you, or anyone else on these message boards. i am delivering the message from G-D, i am commanded to deliver. regardless of whether any of you, accept this as true or not.
do you think it gives me with great joy, to tell you all that you have all failed for the third time? in this world making all the exact same mistakes, as the last time adam and chaooah were here. and still you! are expecting different results?
i already know how, this story ends. after the day of rest, for G-D. it is already pre-recorded, in TheTorah. when the whole world fails to acknowledge, being here in TheTorah.
Its already here rabbee, and like an idiot you are promoting the slaughter of billions of people.
bmz

Singapore

#169473 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But we are in the end times now.
For Christianity, every day was an 'end time', after Jesus passed away.

Location hidden

#169474 Mar 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was Torah-obedient.
Jesus was obedient to His Father God.
The same as Christians are obedient to God the Father.

Muslims are obedient to Muhammad and not to God the Father of Jesus.

Y

Location hidden

#169475 Mar 26, 2013
Saved by the blood of Jesus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169476 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its already here rabbee, and like an idiot you are promoting the slaughter of billions of people.
rabbee: i did not promote the death of the billions of you, you all did this against the desire of G-D. because you all failed! to accept being here in TheTorah just again from G-D

you were all told to price and cost, of your idolatry of other g-d/s. but you all did this, just to spite G-D. i offered another chance, to all of you who have said no!

you all made the world, your world of terrorism. you all fought against BOTH my Parent's Commands. because you today are all, the enemies of G-D. in the war against G-D, you can't ever win. because it's suicide, to war against G-D.

but mark my word from G-D, i shall be your Acting G-D for the final day. while G-D is taking, TheDay of Rest off again. as was, as is, and as shall forever be in TheTorah. just like it says is forever true, in The-Written Torah Scroll. so be it, again.

you all have never accepted me, as your grandfather adam here in The Living Torah in TheHappening. yesterday i was, both your grandfather and grandmother, and today again i am only your grandfather adam, TheOnly Begotten HisSon adam.

yesterday, today, and tomorrow has always been here in TheLiving Torah in TheHappening from G-D. and i shall be returned again, with or without all of you and your peculiar grandmother of all. so think about it, is it worth the risk, to deny eternal existence? for there is no redemption to those, who forever deny being here in Only TheTorah in TheHappening from G-D.
Redneck Reb

United States

#169477 Mar 26, 2013
Praise God! Shamma Praise the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit! The Ultimate Blood sacrifice to End all Blood Sacrifices!....Jesus ...the perfect Lamb of God!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169478 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But we are in the end times now.
rabbee: hypocrite! you only say we are here in The-End of times. as you still denounce my being here in Only The-Torah just again. you and Pehter have a lot in common, you also have denounced me for the third time.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169479 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are obedient to Muhammad and not to God the Father of Jesus.
Y
rabbee: and i am obedient to my FATHER/MOTHER in HEAVEN OF Heavens. as i am held to The Much, higher standard of G-D, than any of you my grandchildren i expect more from. than to make this too easy, for that same old devil just again.

Location hidden

#169480 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: hypocrite! you only say we are here in The-End of times. as you still denounce my being here in Only The-Torah just again. you and Pehter have a lot in common, you also have denounced me for the third time.
Certainty I denounce you.
You don't know who the good and bad guys are rabbee.

Location hidden

#169481 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: and i am obedient to my FATHER/MOTHER in HEAVEN OF Heavens. as i am held to The Much, higher standard of G-D, than any of you my grandchildren i expect more from. than to make this too easy, for that same old devil just again.
You are npt obedient to anyone except your self rabbee.
bmz

Singapore

#169482 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Saved by the blood of Jesus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why do you come up with junk and stuff videos?
bmz

Singapore

#169483 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Rabbee,

The problem with Shamma and other Christians is that they think there is only the Father. They don't know that there should be a Mother also. The male-dominated Church has not told them that.

They just want to become children of two men only.
bmz

Singapore

#169484 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Y
Are you obedient to God the Mother? I mean Mary.

And what about the alleged Holy Spirit? Are you also obedient to it or him or her, whatever that is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need info on a artifact I found Jul 20 neyney 1
News Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Jul 17 Barnsweb 104
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jul 15 Tui_Tonga 1,973
'Skulls, Shamans and Sacrifice in Stone Age Bri... Jul 13 Dave 1
Are 2 Million People Really Buried In 74 Graves? Jul 12 Candy 1
News From riches to ruins: Ancient Greeks 'stored mi... Jul 1 SpaceBlues 1
News Mummified Remains Found in Indiana Jun 29 wichita-rick 6
More from around the web