Who Is Allah?

There are 219866 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169055 Mar 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Muslims are nothing but walking bull-shit on earth.
How do you rate Hugh Be?

Is he an honest and a decent chap?

PS: Hugh has this terrible habit of entering public washrooms to take a peek at exposed penises. I guess he picks up young boys from such places. I know this is true because a couple of years ago some talk arose about toilets in Jamaica and as usual in his typical perverse way he switched to talking about his 14" bamboo (penis) and soon said that guys in Jamiaca have huge dicks in the context of toilets and public washrooms. So, this perv has a nasty habit of dick-watching.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169056 Mar 23, 2013
BMZ (SINGAPORE):

Tell me something about Oh Tham Eng who'd accused you of inviting him to a seedy suburb of Singapore with the covert intention of getting him murdered.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169057 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, Rabbee. Please give Joel another chance. Forgiveness is the hallmark of your creed.
A few more years, say 5-10 would not matter. Joel will hopefully grow up during that period.
I will tell Joel to kiss you a lot, so that you will not be be angry, your wrath will not flare up in a moment and you will not destroy the young lad. He will feel blessed if he seeks refuge in you.
Shalom aleichem
BMZ
rabbee: you all have more than, 60 chances a minute. and i have no need to destroy anyone, who is too good as destroying themselves. do you even realize what happened, the last two Torot times G-D gave this same story?

and there are about, seven billion of you other joels out there just as deaf and dumb. i know how this story always ends, for this world always rejecting GanEden with G-D.

the best way to not cause the flood without G-D, is to not start with the g-dless one with G-D. for the thousands and thousands of other third or fourth Torot Times. the arrogant world has never repented, of their not being here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation.

and all of you and your grandmother of all, for the third Torot Time again are of no exception. you have all never, given up on all your lying from the devil again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169059 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? What for? The Father had wanted the SIN to be dead. Right?
And what can he do? Is he coming to destroy democracy and install a king?
He is not coming back! Forget that!
rabbee: well your delusion that i am not here again, is highly self over-rated. and don't bother with the birthday cake, with enough candles that would use up all your own arrogant oxygen.

as you all can't understand why, this whole rather be stupid world and their grandmother again. can't figure out why, Adam's names ain't ever been jesus. between the truth and the lie, you always choose to lie. always bearing false, deceptive jesus testimony.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#169060 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I had written:
BULL SHIT!
Jesus is dead, dust, bones and history. Let him rip.
Do you believe Jesus is still alive? If you do, then you are a fool!
Even your blasphemous koran admits that Jesus was raised to heaven.
Even your blasphemous koran admits that Jesus will return to defeat Satan.
LOL.
The jinn who dictated the evil koran to mad mo was less evil than you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169062 Mar 23, 2013
When will people get sane and get over their narrow religious prejudices and seek the universals rather than the superstitious and the parochials?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169063 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense!
You are really an idiot like Colonna, when it comes to exchange thoughts, fool!
Joel...A lonely indian bachelor desperate for attention and acceptance....?
If you can't find a woman in India.....(please fill in the blanks!!)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169064 Mar 23, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your blasphemous koran admits that Jesus will return to defeat Satan.
LOL.
The jinn who dictated the evil koran to mad mo was less evil than you.
Hello dear kind and caring "Christian"....do you enjoy profanity as recommended by your "holy" institution?

We don't respect your BJ in your made up and constantly changing "holy" bible.

We strongly advise Muslims to DITCH him leaving loving "christians" like you to defend your psychopathic comedian.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169065 Mar 23, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!

Don't use the Islamic Card for that nonsense. The man is dead, dust and bones.

You cannot discuss Qur'aan with me, Incompetent Fool!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169066 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing has ever been explained except that more bull shit is added.
Give us forty nine good reasons for the alleged coming of Jesus.
Also tell us why did he fail in the first visit and why did he not accomplish all the rotten and cooked-up prophesies?
When Jesus arrived, where was the throne of David, upon which he never sat?
You Muslims dope heads you make yourselves your own Gods and worship your own religion as god.
There is only one reason and that is to come and judge the living and the dead on the last day and send all you crack head Muslims to HELL.
He didn't fail, you stupid Muslims are to whacked out to understand that your life here on earth til he comes again is to prepare yourself for eternal life with God.

That fact you don't know that shows your your mind is filled with Muhammad bull-shit.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169067 Mar 23, 2013
CONSENSUAL SEX & GAY MARRIAGES IN INDIA:

Thankfully, the Government of India is all set to introduce a law lowering the age of consensual sex from 18 to 16.

In fact, some years ago, they'd repealed the old law that made consensual sex at 16 legal and now they're reintroducing the same provision.

Good.

Premarital sex is growing at a frenzied pace in India since decades and reports suggest that the village teens are really promiscuous and begin at 13 or 14.

In the cities, too, sex before marriage is no big deal and is everywhere.

Official forms have begun listing alternate gender columns as well.

The Supreme Court was all set a couple of years ago to legalize same sex marriages but orthodox Muslim and Christian bodies raised a huge hue and cry and this forced the holding back of the liberal move.

Ironically, the Muslims and Christians are among the most promiscuous people in India.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169068 Mar 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
And your "tiny brain" hangs between your legs.
oops I want you to recall that the left hemisphere of your brain was eaten by AN ant when HE got hungry. One bite that all it took.
much love from JJ
Dear HughBe, you are a better person than most of your attackers put together.
They are not worthy to carry your sandals!
We are sorry that we have to lash out at some vicious ignorant "christians". I am sure you understand why.
Peace.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169069 Mar 23, 2013
Meanwhile, in South Korea, a law banning mini skirts has caused an outrage. Here, in Cuffe Parade, Breach Candy, Malabar Hill, Altamount Road and other upscale areas which're the hippest parts of India, girls wearing micro minis, skimpy shorts and tank tops are common sights. Everyone wears these teeny weeny bits that pass off as female clothing. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169070 Mar 23, 2013
Shamma, please curb pouring out the anti-Muslim vitriol for sometime....give your gnarled fingers a break or go check on your sons who were sodomized when they were kids.

Location hidden

#169071 Mar 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you rate Hugh Be?
Is he an honest and a decent chap?
PS: Hugh has this terrible habit of entering public washrooms to take a peek at exposed penises. I guess he picks up young boys from such places. I know this is true because a couple of years ago some talk arose about toilets in Jamaica and as usual in his typical perverse way he switched to talking about his 14" bamboo (penis) and soon said that guys in Jamiaca have huge dicks in the context of toilets and public washrooms. So, this perv has a nasty habit of dick-watching.
HughBe is confused and needs to get healing and forgiveness.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169072 Mar 23, 2013
Alex,

Time to take your meds.

Location hidden

#169073 Mar 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear HughBe, you are a better person than most of your attackers put together.
They are not worthy to carry your sandals!
We are sorry that we have to lash out at some vicious ignorant "christians". I am sure you understand why.
Peace.
You are a wolf in sheep's clothing Alex.
Your heart and mind is like stone.
You have hate and bigotry in your heart.

Location hidden

#169074 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
Don't use the Islamic Card for that nonsense. The man is dead, dust and bones.
You cannot discuss Qur'aan with me, Incompetent Fool!
The Quran is nothing more than Muhammad's bull-shit.
The man Muhammad is dead rotting in hell.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169075 Mar 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe is confused and needs to get healing and forgiveness.
Hugh's got this warped personality and he's also got this huge ego of being a righteous person and his god's favorite devotee.

Besides, he's a sex perv.

I'd once entered his vibrations and was assaulted by a stench so bad that it made me want to throw up. That stench radiating from his distorted force field was the smell of sexual perversion. He's heavily into it.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169076 Mar 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Christian, I am NOT a CLUB member and wrong is wrong regardless of who commits it, to me. Christians are NOT special if they LIE they are LIARS. If Christians steal they are thieves. If Christians rape they are rapists and ALL sins violate the laws of God.
Do you know the laws of God, Christian?
Thank you HughBe you are a great person.
Same goes for Muslims..if Muslims lie they are liars, if they steal they are thieves, if they rape they are rapists as sins violate the laws of God.
May God Bless you.
Peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hair Extension Found On Ancient Egyptian Woman May 5 Akhenaten 1
News Giant Easter Island 'Hats' Rolled Into Place, S... Apr 27 peterw 1
Is Nebuchadnezzar II responsible for the ruins ... Apr 26 Cyler 1
News The History of Human Migration (Feb '13) Apr 21 jake10 2
News "Digging" the Archaeological Study Bible; Curre... (Jan '08) Apr '15 Crazy Talk 12
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Apr '15 MUQ2 189
News Ark of the Covenant: 8 Alleged Resting Places (Oct '12) Apr '15 Polaris 60
More from around the web